June 26, 2024, 07:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: archived
archived - 0 (0%)
archived - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived  (Read 146390 times)
mojpoj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:32:20 PM

20 performers??  where?? there is no cams on the cam site yet.

They have registered and activated their accounts by supplying an image of a valid ID. 

And they have been approved to run a live cam.

There just don't happen to be any online at the moment.

Check back periodically and see if any are live.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:48:47 PM

--------- update camsite and milestones ----------

Dear Community, Our first webcam site is nearly finished and it is open for everyone to participate. All known bugs are taken care of and a new payment method is implemented. Currently we have 10+ registered entertainers that will be using our services. We are working hard to get more entertainers to our websites and have made contact with different known webcam girls/guys to participate. If all goes well we will have a GRAND OPENING with some well known girls later this week. The site is live as from now and can be used by entertainers to do "pay2chat" sessions.

Besides our webcam sites we have been working this past week on some other things as well and I can share with you the information about 2 confirmed business meetings with company's working in the adult entertainment industry. We will be talking about the collaboration that we could have with them (accepting XxXcoin, marketing, girls). When these meetings have taken place we will report back on it. There are more meetings in the works and still awaiting reply on a couple of them.

So our priorities for this week are

- Getting girls/guys sign up @ xxxcoincams.com
 - Interest merchants/site operators to accept XxXcoin
 - Looking for business partners (something like this http://camgirlmansion.xxx)  
 - Get PR material complete and start sending press releases
 - Contact exchanges and get on voting list (or get listed right away)
 - Look into ways of getting a fiat-gateway to buy XxXcoin threw CC or bank

Hope this gives some more insight into our tasks and team effort! Thanks again for all the confidence and help from the Community

Thanks for the update, especially laying out the plan for the upcoming week. I have to say yet again a very positive sign of the great community managers and dev team we have. Instead of just saying hey we are going to be good there is actually a plan with long and short term goals. LOVE IT!

Have a Great Day and thank you all for your continued hard work!

Fitness76

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:05:30 PM

20 performers??  where?? there is no cams on the cam site yet.

They have registered and activated their accounts by supplying an image of a valid ID. 

And they have been approved to run a live cam.

There just don't happen to be any online at the moment.

Check back periodically and see if any are live.

Hi mojpoj.

Just wondering is there any site/visitor traffic statistics setup for xxxcoincams.com yet? I mentioned a couple adult based ones on IRC a while back. Not sure if you were working with the team yet or not, or even if anyone remembers. They don't only do stats, but also lists the activity of the sites on their pages. There are some link swap pages, but a lot of full sites on them too. Let me know if you want the info.

For the whole team do we want to do link swaps with other sites to try and promote. Link swapping has positives and negatives just like anything, but might get some more interest in the site since it is new.

Both these things go at least somewhat with the week a head plan laid out by SushiChef. Just not sure if these are routes the team wants to pursue.

Have a Good Day!

mojpoj

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:47:49 PM

Hi mojpoj.

Just wondering is there any site/visitor traffic statistics setup for xxxcoincams.com yet? I mentioned a couple adult based ones on IRC a while back. Not sure if you were working with the team yet or not, or even if anyone remembers. They don't only do stats, but also lists the activity of the sites on their pages. There are some link swap pages, but a lot of full sites on them too. Let me know if you want the info.

For the whole team do we want to do link swaps with other sites to try and promote. Link swapping has positives and negatives just like anything, but might get some more interest in the site since it is new.

Both these things go at least somewhat with the week a head plan laid out by SushiChef. Just not sure if these are routes the team wants to pursue.

Have a Good Day!

Yes, there is a stats system in place.  

I can see there have been well over 500 unique visitors to the site in the last 4 days, and about half of those have visited the site multiple times with an average visit duration of 5 minutes.

Not sure what adult stats tracking you're talking about.

As for links, they are very important to SEM.

I'll offer a personal bounty of 500 XxX coins for any "Do Follow" 1-way links from a PR 1 or higher website.  Shoot me a PM with the page the link is on and your coin address for payment.  (max 20 per person)

Also,

Mail Chimp is setup as well, if you are registered on the site with a valid email, you probably got an email from us yesterday.  Smiley

Emails are segmented by users and performers.  So we can tailor emails to different groups.

If you don't want the emails, just click unsubscribe in the email and you'll be removed from the list, but still be able to use the site as usual.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:28:39 AM

This dev team is really working hard to make this coin work as an actual coin that could be used for something else besides trading.  great work guys!

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:18:15 AM

This dev team is really working hard to make this coin work as an actual coin that could be used for something else besides trading.  great work guys!

post 10pm EST and still no cams up on site..  Huh

SushiChef

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:29:23 AM

post 10pm EST and still no cams up on site..  Huh

I will make sure there is a Twitter-bot installed that tweets when a girl comes online. That way you don't have to refresh all The time
Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:42:57 AM

Enjoy your day off Sushi, you earned it.

To keep everyone in the loop and provide an update....

We've had about a dozen performers signup, and over 100 users so far.  There seems to be good interest in the cam site.

I received 100K XxX coins for the .info site.  I'm going to be giving those away now, to promote the cam site.

100K giveaway.  To get girls to signup and start some sessions.

The first 20 performers that complete 5 private sessions will get 5,000 free bonus coins!

If you know any performers/models, please send them this link...

http://xxxcoin.info/free-giveaway/

I will give away another 10,000 xxx for the best striptease on cam!!!  Grin

easy money!

stev.racky2

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:48:34 AM

Hi,
When you will implement auto withdraw of coins from account?
wood7

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:58:21 AM

XXX,VVV...just scam!
Francecrypto

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 11:13:47 AM

XXX,VVV...just scam!

Yep both have three letters, must be scam ...  Roll Eyes

MaXXXy-1

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:43:13 AM

XXX,VVV...just scam!

UUU, just a dickhead? Huh
SushiChef

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:57:11 AM

This morning I send a request to PoloniEX to add us to the votinglist.. You can do the same

https://poloniex.com/voting
SushiChef

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:31:42 PM

Today I contacted different girls and re-brushed the text on our .info site. I will give this to MojPoj who will then incorporate this into the site. I tried to give a more accurate view of our current developments and priorities. When it is updated I will kindly take feedback Cheesy
stev.racky2

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:15:12 PM

seems like this is a scam.
there are no girls available online for cam, and i can't withdraw my coins after deposited.
I lost coins now.
SushiChef

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:18:14 PM

there are no girls available online for cam, and i can't withdraw my coins after deposited.
I lost coins now.

Sorry to hear you are not comfortable with no girls on the site. I can understand that and just want to stress that we are working hard to get girls. Like shown on our Infographic you can see this is ongoing milestone and fully completed in 3 months (multiple sites, acceptance on mayor cam sites as currency, partnering up with different adult webcam industry leaders)

I have DM contact with this girl https://twitter.com/gingerbanks1 and she is interested but is looking into the legal stuff of taxation. When she does come over to our site she will probably interest a lot of her girlfriends to participate as well. Also there are already 10+ entertainers signed up. But for a 24hr ongoing action we need at least 100+ entertainers. This will be some work but give it 1/2 weeks and they will come.

Also I would like to remind people there are business meetings setup this week with merchants to discuss accepting. Also we will visit the Red Light district in Amsterdam and will do some networking over there

Your coins are safe and you can get them back. If you send MojPoj a message I'm sure he will transfer the funds as soon as he is home! (He has a dayjob, give him some slack)

For question you can always contact the IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/xxxcoin
Fitness76

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:45:26 PM

Enjoy your day off Sushi, you earned it.

To keep everyone in the loop and provide an update....

We've had about a dozen performers signup, and over 100 users so far.  There seems to be good interest in the cam site.

I received 100K XxX coins for the .info site.  I'm going to be giving those away now, to promote the cam site.

100K giveaway.  To get girls to signup and start some sessions.

The first 20 performers that complete 5 private sessions will get 5,000 free bonus coins!

If you know any performers/models, please send them this link...

http://xxxcoin.info/free-giveaway/

Hi mojpoj,

I just realized I forgot to acknowledge how great this is of you and generous. I'm am happily shocked again at the generosity of the members of this community and what everyone is willing to do to keep this coin moving forward. So you can keep some of your deserved bounty I can send you some coins to help offset what you are putting up for the promotion. I don't have a lot, but could probably send 1k or 2k if you want.

Have a Good Day!

stev.racky2

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:04:23 PM

I lost coins now.

Sorry to hear you are not comfortable with no girls on the site. I can understand that and just want to stress that we are working hard to get girls. Like shown on our Infographic you can see this is ongoing milestone and fully completed in 3 months (multiple sites, acceptance on mayor cam sites as currency, partnering up with different adult webcam industry leaders)

I have DM contact with this girl https://twitter.com/gingerbanks1 and she is interested but is looking into the legal stuff of taxation. When she does come over to our site she will probably interest a lot of her girlfriends to participate as well. Also there are already 10+ entertainers signed up. But for a 24hr ongoing action we need at least 100+ entertainers. This will be some work but give it 1/2 weeks and they will come.

Also I would like to remind people there are business meetings setup this week with merchants to discuss accepting. Also we will visit the Red Light district in Amsterdam and will do some networking over there

Your coins are safe and you can get them back. If you send MojPoj a message I'm sure he will transfer the funds as soon as he is home! (He has a dayjob, give him some slack)

For question you can always contact the IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/xxxcoin

So there is no other way that i can get back my coins myself.
SushiChef

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:11:33 PM

So there is no other way that i can get back my coins myself.

Currently not but MojPoj is working on this. He said this would take a couple of days to do automatically. He will be back home (from his dayjob) in about 4 hours
guy_wonderful

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:13:40 PM

no gays? meh.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: