April 26, 2024, 09:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: archived
archived - 0 (0%)
archived - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived  (Read 146390 times)
yonghatan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:24:51 AM

For all the newbies out here, I own more coins than the premine. Be very afraid unless you joined the IIRC

Congrats! You mined 7btc worth just in 3 days.
How much is your hash rate?

It seems price needs to be lowered further then, as long as getting 7 btc by mining for 3 days is considered as a bubble.

Extremely short period of mining worsens distribution status.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:54:44 AM

Dev, speak up - are you aiming for thousandaire or millionaire with this coin?
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 04:58:08 AM

He was online a few hours ago, are devs supposed to answer everytime someone rings for them?
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 05:33:57 AM

He was online a few hours ago, are devs supposed to answer everytime someone rings for them?

Potential investors are questioning his motives and the premine - he should put their minds at ease. Crypto investors are skiddish as hell for good reason, but I think with this coin we should feel confident.
SushiChef

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:24:00 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 07:46:00 AM by SushiChef

Watch out scam~!

Do you want high profit from this coin? Maybe 2~10x profit?

Premined coin is already worth 7btc. If you get in now and expecting 2~3x profit, primined will be 14~21btc.

Think about it. It's no surprise the price suddenly drops by dev's dumping and disappear.

See the case of Wave Coin, the dev of WVS also attracted investors with wave payment technology and vanished after dumping his premined. The price dropped from around 20000sat to under 1000sat as a result. Now around 5~600sat.
This happened only in a week.

Another scam like SC, YC ,etc. showed same pattern.

I don't mean to offend directly the dev as an scammer, but traders always need to be careful when invest their money on wild crypto world.

C'mon please! Pre-Mine is explained and will be used for several things which all included costumers and merchants.

If you cant affort to loose 1/2 btc then do not invest! Find a other investment you can trust 100%

ITS called highrisk high reward not no risk high reward!

We are working hard on our Payment API Site, to make all the Altcoins payment accept easier for website,
not just for XXX coin. So we don't have time and watching this thread 20 hour a day, like the other devs
who are doing nothing.

We have got a lot of great ideas on how to improve the coin, many of you asked bounty from us,
and in return they will make faucets, games...

We don't have the time to review all of them because our main goal is to develop the site what we started months ago,
we don't have the time to response all the community's questions.

So we decided to select 2-3 Community Marketing Manager, to maintain the thread, talk directly to exchanges,
care about bounties etc..

They come around as much a possible but remember timezones and stuff

Onecoinrabbit

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:32:37 AM

Must read - Lol !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=601045.new#new

http://i62.tinypic.com/s2txs2.jpg

SushiChef

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:40:15 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 08:28:21 AM by SushiChef

Must read - Lol !

Your saying dev's are The same? Because of your post there
Onecoinrabbit

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:43:57 AM

No, i never would say something bad about our XXX Coin Devs and Community.

They have done a great work.

SushiChef

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:46:52 AM

No, i never would say something bad about our XXX Coin Devs and Community.

They have done a great work.

Cheesy ok! but always explain because FUDDERS will use it to discredit
Onecoinrabbit

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 07:58:01 AM

Done.

I made about 300 BTC in this year with greedies and fudders only. Lol.
Fudders haven´t done their homework and must learn to trust.

Together with us, they can learn it quickneasy.
mistress

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:52:49 AM

If I could offer some advice, if you REALLY want to set this coin apart, build a decentralized cam network to where girls could get paid directly and not have a middle man instead of messing with this anon fad first.

exactly. that's the point: decentralized without intermediares

Download the qt, open your wallet, here are all your XXXcoins, and oh whats this extra tab over here?........HOLY FUCK!  It's live feeds of cam girls, hundreds to choose from!  I can pay them and watch them insert large phallic objects into every orifice on their bodies, all from the freaking wallet!  I'm not even into cam girls, but I would jerk off to that just based on how amazing it would be.  Hold up, gotta hit up amazon for a case of Kleenex so I can be prepared, later guys!

hi to all. Well, I don't like how this guy exposed his concept, but I though about it tonight and I admit that a wallet with a directly line with cam girls could be the top. oh ooh.  Consider it like a brainstorming. In my view, this is some things that such XXX wallet should have:

- Oviously, a disclaimer button for majority age
- Price converter in fiat value ( at least only for reading and for make friendly the wallet for all)
- Feedback system for the girls ( if there are not intermediares, the customer must be guardanteed and not be scammed)
- Possibility of block for nations ( obviously cam models don't like the risk to be recognized by someone of their friend, so for example if I m a german girl maybe I prefer to work with all the rest of the world)

Why yes:

- decentralized system could allow to the cam models to work without intermediares, wich means more gain. Cam models often change the website where they work because of the high percentage deduct by the owner of the site. Some of those deduct even the 70%. It means that with this kind of wallet we bring to the table a job instrument. Obviosuly it must be accompanied by marketing campaign, but in this way I think we have strong argument for media coverage and not just air in the mouth

- weak point

Crypto mechanism
The success of this initiative will grow proportionally with the knowledge of the crypto mechanism, but a bigger gain surely will stimulate the interest of a lot of people ( if the publicity find the right channels: cam girls communities, twitter campaign ext..). I think that the real challenge is to make a such instrument easy to use: to help cam models to obtain immediatly their btc after been paied in XXX... how to do it? Easier the way to introduce newbies in the crypto, faster the success. But I repeat, this is a job instrument and like all the job instruments every person need to have the patience to learn. We have to look farther: this is really an original thing

Enjoy your day, today no gift, we didn't achieve 1000 sat because the community members prefer to dump Smiley you regret it, my dear

Note: don't bored me with all these dumps, there is the risk that I lose my interest. I don't like to be refused Smiley

dimfot

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:01:12 AM

there are 37 pages of post and not a fucking mac wallet. this is the third post i'm doing asking for one. what the fuck!!! isn't there anyone with a mac that mined this fucking coin?Huh come on dev!!! do something. I'm not supposed to know how to compile a mac wallet.give a fucking bounty to somedoby

SushiChef

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:11:23 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 09:26:29 AM by SushiChef

there are 37 pages of post and not a fucking mac wallet. this is the third post i'm doing asking for one. what the fuck!!! isn't there anyone with a mac that mined this fucking coin?Huh come on dev!!! do something. I'm not supposed to know how to compile a mac wallet.give a fucking bounty to somedoby

Thank you for bringing this up (again). I think the team will get this done ASAP. Yes 39 pages but all that in 4 days! be patient the MAC wallet is OBV going to come sooner then later. Also shouting F*ck 4 times in 1 post will not get it faster
Onecoinrabbit

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:40:40 AM

Hahahaha - Worldrecord !

4 times the word fuck in one short comment.

I'm considering just how it would be, if I would talk to my baker in that tone - lol

Our DEVS must have lots of patience.
sixteendigits

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:50:21 AM

If I could offer some advice, if you REALLY want to set this coin apart, build a decentralized cam network to where girls could get paid directly and not have a middle man instead of messing with this anon fad first.

exactly. that's the point: decentralized without intermediares

Download the qt, open your wallet, here are all your XXXcoins, and oh whats this extra tab over here?........HOLY FUCK!  It's live feeds of cam girls, hundreds to choose from!  I can pay them and watch them insert large phallic objects into every orifice on their bodies, all from the freaking wallet!  I'm not even into cam girls, but I would jerk off to that just based on how amazing it would be.  Hold up, gotta hit up amazon for a case of Kleenex so I can be prepared, later guys!

hi to all. Well, I don't like how this guy exposed his concept, but I though about it tonight and I admit that a wallet with a directly line with cam girls could be the top. oh ooh.  Consider it like a brainstorming. In my view, this is some things that such XXX wallet should have:

- Oviously, a disclaimer button for majority age
- Price converter in fiat value ( at least only for reading and for make friendly the wallet for all)
- Feedback system for the girls ( if there are not intermediares, the customer must be guardanteed and not be scammed)
- Possibility of block for nations ( obviously cam models don't like the risk to be recognized by someone of their friend, so for example if I m a german girl maybe I prefer to work with all the rest of the world)

Why yes:

- decentralized system could allow to the cam models to work without intermediares, wich means more gain. Cam models often change the website where they work because of the high percentage deduct by the owner of the site. Some of those deduct even the 70%. It means that with this kind of wallet we bring to the table a job instrument. Obviosuly it must be accompanied by marketing campaign, but in this way I think we have strong argument for media coverage and not just air in the mouth

- weak point

Crypto mechanism
The success of this initiative will grow proportionally with the knowledge of the crypto mechanism, but a bigger gain surely will stimulate the interest of a lot of people ( if the publicity find the right channels: cam girls communities, twitter campaign ext..). I think that the real challenge is to make a such instrument easy to use: to help cam models to obtain immediatly their btc after been paied in XXX... how to do it? Easier the way to introduce newbies in the crypto, faster the success. But I repeat, this is a job instrument and like all the job instruments every person need to have the patience to learn. We have to look farther: this is really an original thing

Enjoy your day, today no gift, we didn't achieve 1000 sat because the community members prefer to dump Smiley you regret it, my dear

Note: don't bored me with all these dumps, there is the risk that I lose my interest. I don't like to be refused Smiley

Agreed, this dude is a total douche but a genius none the less.  Cam girls in the wallet!?!?!?  Fucking amazing concept.

Fuck TOR, fuck anon, all you need is to load up the wallet and see a beautiful 19 year old cunt and asshole staring at you.

WE WANT CAM GIRLS IN THE WALLET!!!  Can you imagine the insanity this would create within the alt community?

DEVS, DROP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING AT THE MOMENT AND FOCUS ON IMPLEMENTING THIS BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, SOMEONE WILL DO IT BEFORE YOU.

2014.06.30 - Anonymous coin sending via mixing service + Tor, new Cam site:
Development:
We are talking with a guy, who got a new idea to make a cam site where users can pay with BTC / XXX,
we will help him to make the payment system.

Tor:
One of our developer in the new wallet could connect to the testnet network via Tor socks, we will add Tor when the new wallet version is ready.

Anon sending:
We are working on a new AnonX mixing implementation, see the graph below to see in what will it differ
from the current darksending / sharedcoin systems,
only one disadvantage is that it will require a centralization, but this disadvantage is small if we look at the new advantages what it can give us.

Community managers and bounties:
We are talking with najzenmajsen and techsolution to accept our community manager position, because the devs don't have time to manage
the forum thread, the payment sites just took too much time from our freetime.
We will pay the bounties, please everyone contact us soon, unfortunately one of the developer deleted the messages, because there were too big mess,
so we need the address again, many pool haven't send their address.

Premine:
We discussed it with the community, and we decided it is not a good idea to store it in another exchange, it have security issues, and we will have
an inside exchange in our payment site too, and if one exchange holds another exchange's coin, is never a good idea.
Still no escrow contacted to us, but we think that would be the best idea, they can stake the wallet too, what exchanges won't do.

And last night the price was 50 satoshi, our whole premine was worth 1 btc (we paid more on licenses last night),
anybody could buy more XXX at bittrex than we have in premine, with a very little btc investment.
So we don't see why people still talking about it, many people have a lot more XXX coin than the whole premine sum.

bump

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE PAYMENT SYSTEM, TOR AND ANONYMITY IS A GIMMICK ANYWAY, PUT VAGINAS IN THE WALLET NOW!!
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:55:11 AM

http://howto.wired.com/wiki/Compile_Software_from_Source_Code
mistress

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:05:22 AM

A gift for new investors

I ll be here tomorrow, today I have a lot of work to do. I hope to not hurt any sensibility... this is XXX coin, right?

Let me find good news

SMith777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 10:12:07 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 05:49:11 AM by SMith777

If anyone has received some bountie by dev?

SushiChef

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:15:39 AM

Would be nice if those suggestions are technically possible.. Don't know About that but dev. will probably answer when he is online!

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 10:18:11 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 10:30:45 AM by raskul

If anyone has received some bountie by dev?

the developer did not honour his bounty offerings.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: