May 08, 2024, 05:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: archived
archived - 0 (0%)
archived - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived  (Read 146390 times)
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:20:37 AM

Thanks, i really need to start following twitter feeds more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tegestologist

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:44:37 AM

Let's not squabble. XXXcoin is about gettin' you some. Let's be a chill, and more inclusive community here.

What is your XXXcoin wallet address @ereborltc? I'll send you some coins.  Post it. Smiley
tegestologist

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:09:21 AM

Talking to nice girls on *a site*  to get them into the coin, you got to remember that they have to give some of the money they make to their "boss"
I will be more active with that when xxxcoin is finished with development

It could be taking to girls or guys, right? We don't wanna be sexists. Smiley
mojpoj

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 02:42:05 AM

The cam site is going to be at xxxcoinlive.com for those that may have missed it.  That will be the "pay with xxx coin" to chat with guys/girls, whatever your fancy.  Gloryninja is working on it.

Myself and cryptoxim have literally been working all day (on a Sunday) to get the informational site setup, it's coming.  We're waiting on DNS propagation, but it should be live by tomorrow night.  If not, then I'll post a video, just to prove to the ney sayers it actually exists.

The site we are working on will just have the basic info, coin specs, some road map stuff, and a poll for the logo.  And images of sexy women.  Just a simple public facing site for the search engines and new comers.  Domain name will be provided tomorrow if no other issues arise.

For the cams integrated in the wallet, it's a great idea, and hopefully the dev can get something working, or may already have it going.  We'll see.  That is all I know.

The coin had a nice bump today, and I haven't seen many sell orders, just buys.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:09:41 AM

The cam site is going to be at xxxcoinlive.com for those that may have missed it.  That will be the "pay with xxx coin" to chat with guys/girls, whatever your fancy.  Gloryninja is working on it.

Myself and cryptoxim have literally been working all day (on a Sunday) to get the informational site setup, it's coming.  We're waiting on DNS propagation, but it should be live by tomorrow night.  If not, then I'll post a video, just to prove to the ney sayers it actually exists.

The site we are working on will just have the basic info, coin specs, some road map stuff, and a poll for the logo.  And images of sexy women.  Just a simple public facing site for the search engines and new comers.  Domain name will be provided tomorrow if no other issues arise.

For the cams integrated in the wallet, it's a great idea, and hopefully the dev can get something working, or may already have it going.  We'll see.  That is all I know.

Anyone have an idea what the projected value of this coin will be? im estimating 0.0015 btc each

sneakgeekz

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:10:41 AM

I hope  "images of sexy women"

Are classy pics and not cheap. More along the lines of the best logo image submitted so far.

daemonfox

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:26:57 AM

The cam site is going to be at xxxcoinlive.com for those that may have missed it.  That will be the "pay with xxx coin" to chat with guys/girls, whatever your fancy.  Gloryninja is working on it.

Myself and cryptoxim have literally been working all day (on a Sunday) to get the informational site setup, it's coming.  We're waiting on DNS propagation, but it should be live by tomorrow night.  If not, then I'll post a video, just to prove to the ney sayers it actually exists.

The site we are working on will just have the basic info, coin specs, some road map stuff, and a poll for the logo.  And images of sexy women.  Just a simple public facing site for the search engines and new comers.  Domain name will be provided tomorrow if no other issues arise.

For the cams integrated in the wallet, it's a great idea, and hopefully the dev can get something working, or may already have it going.  We'll see.  That is all I know.

Anyone have an idea what the projected value of this coin will be? im estimating 0.0015 btc each

IMO this will initially level out at about a buck per XXXcoin and then later... when the payment portal and the cam/chat sites solidify their user base and piece of the net traffic... you will be tipping you cam girl/guy in milliXXXcoins.

H

¦¦¦                 
            ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
        ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦         
      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦           ¦           
     ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦                     ¦¦   
    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦        ¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦  
   ¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
  ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦              ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦  ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦ 
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦    ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
    ¦¦¦¦¦       ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     ¦¦¦¦¦¦ 
     ¦¦                      ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
              ¦           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦   
           ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦     
          ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦       
             ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦          

R I Z E N
....ZEN Nodes.... ....Horizen Academy.... ....Help Desk    ....Faucet   
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
¦
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 03:32:14 AM

IMO this will initially level out at about a buck per XXXcoin and then later... when the payment portal and the cam/chat sites solidify their user base and piece of the net traffic... you will be tipping you cam girl/guy in milliXXXcoins.

I seriously don't wanna guess the price... Much much higher

Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:14:20 AM

I think these are the perfect logo and banner! Great Job.

Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:14:53 AM

I love it!!! +1 for me

coin loves

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:15:31 AM

what's the coin? Huh
Karn

Activity: 434

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:26:45 AM

Love it, really glad I bought more when it was so low

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
nikehua

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:32:44 AM

Hi guys, I am helping Mojpoj for the main informative web-site, we will have a P2P Video chat (Chatroulette Style) shortly after the launch of main website, xxx payment not integrated yet but there is nothing stops you for sharing your wallet address and tipping  Smiley

that’s so cool~~~
jt7382

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:36:34 AM

Congrats folks. Looks like we're headed to the moon. Smiley
tegestologist

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:41:00 AM

Initially, I think it will go somewhere around 1 million market cap, putting the coin around 0.05 USD (.0001 BTC). After the website is up and launched, then its going to fly. 1 dollar a coin would be $36,000,000 market cap. That's up there with LTC! So perhaps 0.5 to 1 dollar? Who knows! In the next few years, if/when the cam site is integrated, this could really take off. Cryptos are so exciting to watch! Its like the early days of the net all over again, only I was too young back then to notice!
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:45:45 AM

Initially, I think it will go somewhere around 1 million market cap, putting the coin around 0.05 USD (.0001 BTC). After the website is up and launched, then its going to fly. 1 dollar a coin would be $36,000,000 market cap. That's up there with LTC! So perhaps 0.5 to 1 dollar? Who knows! In the next few years, if/when the cam site is integrated, this could really take off. Cryptos are so exciting to watch! Its like the early days of the net all over again, only I was too young back then to notice!

EVERYBODY HOLDING XXXCOIN JUST BREATHE.... YOU JUST FOUND THE NEXT BIG THING Smiley

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:57:37 AM

Price going up is great, but don't get caught up.  The buys are pretty weak and looks like we will come back into the 500 range
Farndogg

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:16:30 AM

Keep up the good work guys! Loving this coin!
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:18:14 AM

Execute better than SXC and you may have something worth a damn.
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:18:30 AM

Price going up is great, but don't get caught up.  The buys are pretty weak and looks like we will come back into the 500 range

Yeah, those buys are slightly weak. Maybe expect the 500-600 range when it stabilizes.
If news show up, the uptrend is likely to continue.

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: