Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 06:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com  (Read 210846 times)
fuzzybottom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

I am working on a website for GCN. Not sure if Greg would want to switch to it, but I did the first page (well most of it), and I will send it to him to view as well. I thought I would see what this group thinks about it as well. Let me know if you like it, and maybe Greg can check it out as well. Remember, this is only the first page, and only links to cryptopia etc work. The rest are not working...
The temporary link is:
http://chilliwackremote.com/gcn/gcn/index.html

Hopefully people like it, and I can work on the rest of it. Yes it's from a template, but it's been hours of modifying it (well more my wife doing it Smiley. I am more of a network geek than a coding geek...)

If it's true that GCN is being added to other exchanges soon, it would be nice to have a better website. No offense intended Greg. My wife said the site looked like it was from the 90's. Young people for you!!! Smiley
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:20:04 PM

it was great to see calm colors, an example like-- Cardano (ADA) ,ICON (ICX), Gulden (NLG)
Manswers

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:40:02 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 12:19:53 AM by Manswers

An update.
Cryptopia which is one of the worlds largest alt coin exchanges have said they are closing LTC and Doge trading.

Until Coinsmarkets is back and the new exchanges we have joined come online you will not be able to trade your gCn. This could be in one hour or many days. We don't know.
​We will report here.

We are very surprised ourselves.

Best
Greg

GCoin Team,

Please move out of Cryptopia, they are killing the coin. This is a fantastic concept, and I believe this coin to be one of the most sought after coins. But if you keep waiting for Cryptopia to begin trading.. it will be foolish. People wont wait, they all will look away and start investing in other coins, and will forget what you have created. All the years of work will be lost.
Please apply with other exchanges. Please resist YoBit and HltBtc both have been having tons of problems.
Cryptopia was about to kill PAC Coin as well, but they moved over to yoBit, and lots of folks moved their coins out from cryptopia to ybt.
Pls move to an exchange where sign up is easier.

Never will i take my money to fucktopia.
Manswers

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

How can i register wtih NovaExchange? Dont see the option for Register account.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:25:17 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 12:10:55 AM by Greglab

How can i register wtih NovaExchange? Dont see the option for Register account.
[/quote

Hi

Nova exchange is paused until February

We are working on new exchanges.

It seems a lot of them are under pressure due to huge volumes
and have their own problems.

We are still very surprised about Cryptopia. We did not see that issue coming.

Best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Manswers

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:21:04 AM

Hi

Nova exchange is paused until February

We are working on new exchanges.

It seems a lot of them are under pressure due to huge volumes
and have their own problems.

We are still very surprised about Cryptopia. We did not see that issue coming.

Best
Greg

As always, you are awesome. I wished there were more people like you in this ever changing industry. Thanks. I will keep an eye on this.
gominer2018

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:35:54 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 04:00:28 PM by gominer2018

Pool for gcoin-gcn
http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082/getting_started   

Payout every 10 minuts Fee 1%

Configuration:   
Username:  your gcoin-gcn wallet address
Password:   anything
Algorithm:   scrypt

Updated difficulty

URL (difficulty 128):          stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3191
URL (difficulty 512):          stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3192
URL (difficulty 1024):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3193
URL (difficulty 2048):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3194
URL (difficulty 4096):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3195
URL (difficulty 8192):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3196
URL (difficulty 16384):      stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3197

Pool : https://dagpool.net
Fee 0.5% only. Pay out every 1 hour.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:48:21 AM

Hi

Just an update,

We have contacted many suitable exchanges.
Many are under pressure themselves with volume
so they can't talk to us.

Some have completely failed.

We are in the process of joining three exchanges.
We are paying fees in BTC to join.
Normally this would take a couple of weeks.
We are trying to get this done fast.
Until this is done we cannot say what issues may arise.

We are speeding up the build of our own exchange.

Best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Lesilencedelamer

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

Hi

Just an update,

Best
Greg
Hi Greg, can not we stay on BTC cryptopia market?
M.minor

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:16:20 AM

Hi

Just an update,

Best
Greg

station...,expectation

it was great to see calm colors, an example like-- Cardano (ADA) ,ICON (ICX), Gulden (NLG)

and about a site that guys have created simply and easily: an example http://numus.cash/
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

Hi

Just an update,

Best
Greg

Hi

I have asked them. I would love if they could put us on their other open markets.

Best
Greg

M.minor

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

marketing visual image of the website of the coins of the team of a pair of currencies, exchanges, Twitter, updates, diligence is the key to success
bumbumkecil

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:29:44 AM

Hi

Just an update,

Best
Greg

Thanks Greg for your update..

BTW, we need to vote like mercatox or just wait gcn to be list in new exchanger?

scoobysportD

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

First of all...

Thanks Greg & associates for putting in the hard work! I've been investing in many, MANY crypto's and this one looks really promising to me. As i've invested in many crypto's, i also had to join many exchanges as no exchange lists all that you want to trade. ALL of these exchanges have been experiences such a ridiculous tsunami like wave of new users & new coins. The systems simply can't keep up. I feel like Cryptopia actually is one of the few who've just stated it clear and present what the issues are and how they arose, just read their letter here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/News

So it's nu surprise that all the dev's are having a hard time as well, because the competition to be first to get listed elsewhere or even get an exchange reopened is incredibly fierce at this moment, simply none can cope with the demand and all problems that are connected with it. (ie, if you have a server you have a contract for a certain amount of traffic. Within a month the traffic on many exchanges went up ten fold or even more, service providers were not ready for this! Then they need more and better hardware = time and money. Then contract will have to be renegotiated = time and money. Staff has to be trained = time and money, it all is connected and has a domino effect. (Won't use the other word here Wink)

So, once again, thanks to greg and his team for doing their best to get this coin up to where it belongs.

Now, my nagging  Grin Grin:
I've installed the bubble game on my phone, it's all synced up etc. Quite often i get a notification i can get funds. When i then go to my scores and tap on the screen to cash out, it says "try it later". Is this a server issue as well or am i doing something wrong here?

fuzzybottom

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:54:19 PM

Hi

Just an update,

Best
Greg

station...,expectation

and about a site that guys have created simply and easily: an example http://numus.cash/

I can look at changing the site I was working on, if Greg wants me to, and if the group prefers something simpler than the one I was working on. I am just trying to help out where I can. I just want to make sure it is something Greg and others want, and I am not wasting time.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:13:27 AM

An update.
Cryptopia which is one of the worlds largest alt coin exchanges have said they are closing LTC and Doge trading.

Until Coinsmarkets is back and the new exchanges we have joined come online you will not be able to trade your gCn. This could be in one hour or many days. We don't know.
​We will report here.

We are very surprised ourselves.

Best
Greg

Coinmarket is a little rinky dink exchange. We need Cryptopia. How about using Satoshis for GCN on Cryptopia? Or maybe trying to get us listed on Binance? They have a coin of the month voting where winning coins get added to the exchange. We need a quality exchange to push GCN forward. Coinmarket, Trade Satoshi and other crap exchanges aren't the way to go. CoinExchange.io is also a crappy exchange, but it's better than Coinsmarket. Cobinhood would be great if we could get on there. We may want to look into some decentralized exchanges as well, such as Flyp.me or possibly Autonio.

Hi

We are going around them all offering to pay what they want. They seem to all be under pressure with volumes. We hope Cryptopia
will keep a spot somewhere for us. I'm sure they are all working there to do the best they can. No one expected all crypto to become
so popular overnight. We intend to organise a few exchanges to be better covered for the future. Any help or suggestions are very
welcome.

Best
Greg

We should try to get listed on Cobinhood. It's a no fee exchange that had an ICO a few months ago. They already have a working exchange and they've been busy adding coins. We should look to get listed on something like this. Not only does it work well, but it would most likely boost the value of GCN.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
Larricb

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:09:40 AM

I am working on a website for GCN. Not sure if Greg would want to switch to it, but I did the first page (well most of it), and I will send it to him to view as well. I thought I would see what this group thinks about it as well. Let me know if you like it, and maybe Greg can check it out as well. Remember, this is only the first page, and only links to cryptopia etc work. The rest are not working...
The temporary link is:

Hopefully people like it, and I can work on the rest of it. Yes it's from a template, but it's been hours of modifying it (well more my wife doing it Smiley. I am more of a network geek than a coding geek...)

If it's true that GCN is being added to other exchanges soon, it would be nice to have a better website. No offense intended Greg. My wife said the site looked like it was from the 90's. Young people for you!!! Smiley

Hi, I really like the website you created I do have some things that look a little off. other than that its awesome.  Here is some things:

1.the exchanges with green throws my eyes off a bit. I really like the teal colors and the icons sections. maybe should try that color in that section.or delete it as people don't really need to know from the website what all exchanges are doing. really busy. less = more. or maybe just GCN coin.

2. I think markets should be near the bottom center aligned as it doesn't look right next to each other left aligned.

3 GCN logo looks awesome but needs to be just a little bit bigger. and every thing GCN should be the same way and color as it shows branding.

4. Needs to have white paper listed on the menu selection. A must I'm tired of sending links out to people about it. lol

5. Mining rig information should be covered in the mining menu page at top. and removed from the home page bottom. That's where the exchanges should be cryptopia etc. centered aligned 1 after the other, like Im numbering these listing. but center aligned.

6. All links should turn orange from teal or white to teal when hovering mouse over... I really think that color is awesome. and inviting also will fit twitter.

7. The big silver coin should not be the first thing you see. When i look at crypto I will never hold their coin. So that doesn't matter to me. I know it takes up space but I would rather see how this coin is used. A video explaining it would be better. Try Powtoons cartoon videos go a very long way and would be very interactive. They also have professional voices you can buy that read the script for you (I would donate some lite coin or ether or even bitcoin to help with cost as long as Greg will agree to at least take a look at it.) and not only will it explain the use of GCN it will allow GCN to have a great you tube presence.

8. I like the 2nd picture when scrolling down. I don't know if that's the where the creators from in the first picture but it makes me confused when scrolling. I would put the top picture (1st picture) in a Square box and location of place title underneath  in the about section. small pict then text. and the second picture as the the whole background every page. leave the city lights on bottom cause to me that shows connections..

Every thing so far is great and can and should be used besides the exchanges that show price. and green background. and mining info should be in mining section. cryptopia, coins market and nova should be in city lights area white text, transparent. no white background.

please let me know if you can do this. I would love to see this. I was thinking to do this as well by going through word press.org just as an idea to show. I'm glad you did it first great job. Remember I am also willing to donate btc,ltc,eth to do that video voice. Check out Powtoons and let me know what you think.

And sorry the website needs to be updated its just not that great its dark and uninviting. and many friends and followers have told me this. so apologize but I just want to see this coin do good since it was around for so long.

fuzzybottom

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:40:33 AM

The temporary link is:

Hi, I really like the website you created I do have some things that look a little off. other than that its awesome.  Here is some things:

1.the exchanges with green throws my eyes off a bit. I really like the teal colors and the icons sections. maybe should try that color in that section.or delete it as people don't really need to know from the website what all exchanges are doing. really busy. less = more. or maybe just GCN coin.

2. I think markets should be near the bottom center aligned as it doesn't look right next to each other left aligned.

3 GCN logo looks awesome but needs to be just a little bit bigger. and every thing GCN should be the same way and color as it shows branding.

4. Needs to have white paper listed on the menu selection. A must I'm tired of sending links out to people about it. lol

5. Mining rig information should be covered in the mining menu page at top. and removed from the home page bottom. That's where the exchanges should be cryptopia etc. centered aligned 1 after the other, like Im numbering these listing. but center aligned.

6. All links should turn orange from teal or white to teal when hovering mouse over... I really think that color is awesome. and inviting also will fit twitter.

7. The big silver coin should not be the first thing you see. When i look at crypto I will never hold their coin. So that doesn't matter to me. I know it takes up space but I would rather see how this coin is used. A video explaining it would be better. Try Powtoons cartoon videos go a very long way and would be very interactive. They also have professional voices you can buy that read the script for you (I would donate some lite coin or ether or even bitcoin to help with cost as long as Greg will agree to at least take a look at it.) and not only will it explain the use of GCN it will allow GCN to have a great you tube presence.

8. I like the 2nd picture when scrolling down. I don't know if that's the where the creators from in the first picture but it makes me confused when scrolling. I would put the top picture (1st picture) in a Square box and location of place title underneath  in the about section. small pict then text. and the second picture as the the whole background every page. leave the city lights on bottom cause to me that shows connections..

Every thing so far is great and can and should be used besides the exchanges that show price. and green background. and mining info should be in mining section. cryptopia, coins market and nova should be in city lights area white text, transparent. no white background.

please let me know if you can do this. I would love to see this. I was thinking to do this as well by going through word press.org just as an idea to show. I'm glad you did it first great job. Remember I am also willing to donate btc,ltc,eth to do that video voice. Check out Powtoons and let me know what you think.

And sorry the website needs to be updated its just not that great its dark and uninviting. and many friends and followers have told me this. so apologize but I just want to see this coin do good since it was around for so long.

Thank you for the information. That is what I was looking for, people's input. Unfortunately, I was not told to work on this, I was just doing it because I felt that the GCN page needed improvement. I am not associated with Greg in any way, other than I hold some coin. He has not responded to my email, nor made any response here, so I am going under the assumption he does not like my page I was working on. IF though he does want me to continue working on it, I would gladly do it. I cannot afford to put money into this, as I am actually unemployed at the moment, and only have time and knowledge on my hands Smiley. This was giving me something to do while I look for work. The IT industry in my area is not great Smiley...

I do appreciate the input, and perhaps someday he will be interested in updating the site.
crazyboy666

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:02:19 AM

fuzzybottom , you 've time and knowledge then contact me -007thunder.hacker@gmail.com
sikec

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

Hi

Just an update,

Best
Greg

Hi

I have asked them. I would love if they could put us on their other open markets.

Best
Greg

Is it problem with paying for gfile.us sharing...I did not give any GCN... Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: