Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 08:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gcn.zone or www.gcncoin.com our exchange is called www.ircex.com  (Read 210818 times)
Coinhunter2020

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

Hi

Just an update,

We have contacted many suitable exchanges.
Many are under pressure themselves with volume
so they can't talk to us.

Some have completely failed.

We are in the process of joining three exchanges.
We are paying fees in BTC to join.
Normally this would take a couple of weeks.
We are trying to get this done fast.
Until this is done we cannot say what issues may arise.

We are speeding up the build of our own exchange.

Best
Greg
Hi Greg, can not we stay on BTC cryptopia market?

Hi

I have asked them. I would love if they could put us on their other open markets.

Best
Greg

Hello dear Gcoin supporters. I might put this question in the wrong section as I couldn't find the best way, but I bought a great load of Gcoin on the 5th of January on Cryptopia.
I wasn't sure if my coins are still there as what happened last week. I assume they are still there but just not tradable . Is it correct I can transfer them to a wallet to store them as long as there is no active Exchange? Does anybody have advise?  Sincerely. Dave
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1472
Merit: 1001

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

Hi

Just an update,

Best
Greg

Hi

I have asked them. I would love if they could put us on their other open markets.

Best
Greg

Hello dear Gcoin supporters. I might put this question in the wrong section as I couldn't find the best way, but I bought a great load of Gcoin on the 5th of January on Cryptopia.
I wasn't sure if my coins are still there as what happened last week. I assume they are still there but just not tradable . Is it correct I can transfer them to a wallet to store them as long as there is no active Exchange? Does anybody have advise?  Sincerely. Dave

Hi Dave,

I transferred from Cryptopia to my Windows wallet ok
Best
Greg

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
Coinhunter2020

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Hi

Just an update,

Best
Greg

Hi

Best
Greg

Hi Dave,

Best
Greg

Thanks for your Quick response advise Greg :-) .  I hope in future there will be a Mac Wallet as well or an Android Wallet.
Nickmk_night

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

Hi Gcn team! I made a little project for you guys if you like it you can keep it I'll send you the password for the project and you can finish it up
https://testwebex.weebly.com

Best Greg
Spiderspiderspider12

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

Hi Greg.
May I suggest that GCN talks to Devs at BLOCKNET, and try and get listed on their Decentrliaed exchange. They are adding coins all the time. This is a genuinely functioning DEX, already doing atomic swaps. I think will help give GCN greater exposure, and enable people to buy / trade without going to the regular centralized exchanges...

They have not pushed the marketing yet as they are ironing out small issues, getting the UI for major release etc.

Could be worth checking them out.
Larricb

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

I am working on a website for GCN. Not sure if Greg would want to switch to it, but I did the first page (well most of it), and I will send it to him to view as well. I thought I would see what this group thinks about it as well. Let me know if you like it, and maybe Greg can check it out as well. Remember, this is only the first page, and only links to cryptopia etc work. The rest are not working...
The temporary link is:
http://chilliwackremote.com/gcn/gcn/index.html

Hopefully people like it, and I can work on the rest of it. Yes it's from a template, but it's been hours of modifying it (well more my wife doing it Smiley. I am more of a network geek than a coding geek...)

If it's true that GCN is being added to other exchanges soon, it would be nice to have a better website. No offense intended Greg. My wife said the site looked like it was from the 90's. Young people for you!!! Smiley

Hi, I really like the website you created I do have some things that look a little off. other than that its awesome.  Here is some things:

1.the exchanges with green throws my eyes off a bit. I really like the teal colors and the icons sections. maybe should try that color in that section.or delete it as people don't really need to know from the website what all exchanges are doing. really busy. less = more. or maybe just GCN coin.

2. I think markets should be near the bottom center aligned as it doesn't look right next to each other left aligned.

3 GCN logo looks awesome but needs to be just a little bit bigger. and every thing GCN should be the same way and color as it shows branding.

4. Needs to have white paper listed on the menu selection. A must I'm tired of sending links out to people about it. lol

5. Mining rig information should be covered in the mining menu page at top. and removed from the home page bottom. That's where the exchanges should be cryptopia etc. centered aligned 1 after the other, like Im numbering these listing. but center aligned.

6. All links should turn orange from teal or white to teal when hovering mouse over... I really think that color is awesome. and inviting also will fit twitter.

7. The big silver coin should not be the first thing you see. When i look at crypto I will never hold their coin. So that doesn't matter to me. I know it takes up space but I would rather see how this coin is used. A video explaining it would be better. Try Powtoons cartoon videos go a very long way and would be very interactive. They also have professional voices you can buy that read the script for you (I would donate some lite coin or ether or even bitcoin to help with cost as long as Greg will agree to at least take a look at it.) and not only will it explain the use of GCN it will allow GCN to have a great you tube presence.

8. I like the 2nd picture when scrolling down. I don't know if that's the where the creators from in the first picture but it makes me confused when scrolling. I would put the top picture (1st picture) in a Square box and location of place title underneath  in the about section. small pict then text. and the second picture as the the whole background every page. leave the city lights on bottom cause to me that shows connections..

Every thing so far is great and can and should be used besides the exchanges that show price. and green background. and mining info should be in mining section. cryptopia, coins market and nova should be in city lights area white text, transparent. no white background.

please let me know if you can do this. I would love to see this. I was thinking to do this as well by going through word press.org just as an idea to show. I'm glad you did it first great job. Remember I am also willing to donate btc,ltc,eth to do that video voice. Check out Powtoons and let me know what you think.

And sorry the website needs to be updated its just not that great its dark and uninviting. and many friends and followers have told me this. so apologize but I just want to see this coin do good since it was around for so long.

Thank you for the information. That is what I was looking for, people's input. Unfortunately, I was not told to work on this, I was just doing it because I felt that the GCN page needed improvement. I am not associated with Greg in any way, other than I hold some coin. He has not responded to my email, nor made any response here, so I am going under the assumption he does not like my page I was working on. IF though he does want me to continue working on it, I would gladly do it. I cannot afford to put money into this, as I am actually unemployed at the moment, and only have time and knowledge on my hands Smiley. This was giving me something to do while I look for work. The IT industry in my area is not great Smiley...

I do appreciate the input, and perhaps someday he will be interested in updating the site.

Well at least you tried and came up with something I hear you about the money issue. And hopefully he does up date it. I feel the website is not inviting enough and a lot of my friends and followers immediately click off saying how can they be a technical coin but not have a great website. I hold coins and would even donate to website development. Ive built a few websites for my self and learned alot from this site called critique and they gave me lots of info. Learned alot. You created something good hopefully it's at least mentioned by him.. thanks. 
Abyzou95

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

hmm
fuzzybottom

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

I am working on a website for GCN. Not sure if Greg would want to switch to it, but I did the first page (well most of it), and I will send it to him to view as well. I thought I would see what this group thinks about it as well. Let me know if you like it, and maybe Greg can check it out as well. Remember, this is only the first page, and only links to cryptopia etc work. The rest are not working...
The temporary link is:

Hopefully people like it, and I can work on the rest of it. Yes it's from a template, but it's been hours of modifying it (well more my wife doing it Smiley. I am more of a network geek than a coding geek...)

If it's true that GCN is being added to other exchanges soon, it would be nice to have a better website. No offense intended Greg. My wife said the site looked like it was from the 90's. Young people for you!!! Smiley

Hi, I really like the website you created I do have some things that look a little off. other than that its awesome.  Here is some things:

1.the exchanges with green throws my eyes off a bit. I really like the teal colors and the icons sections. maybe should try that color in that section.or delete it as people don't really need to know from the website what all exchanges are doing. really busy. less = more. or maybe just GCN coin.

2. I think markets should be near the bottom center aligned as it doesn't look right next to each other left aligned.

3 GCN logo looks awesome but needs to be just a little bit bigger. and every thing GCN should be the same way and color as it shows branding.

4. Needs to have white paper listed on the menu selection. A must I'm tired of sending links out to people about it. lol

5. Mining rig information should be covered in the mining menu page at top. and removed from the home page bottom. That's where the exchanges should be cryptopia etc. centered aligned 1 after the other, like Im numbering these listing. but center aligned.

6. All links should turn orange from teal or white to teal when hovering mouse over... I really think that color is awesome. and inviting also will fit twitter.

7. The big silver coin should not be the first thing you see. When i look at crypto I will never hold their coin. So that doesn't matter to me. I know it takes up space but I would rather see how this coin is used. A video explaining it would be better. Try Powtoons cartoon videos go a very long way and would be very interactive. They also have professional voices you can buy that read the script for you (I would donate some lite coin or ether or even bitcoin to help with cost as long as Greg will agree to at least take a look at it.) and not only will it explain the use of GCN it will allow GCN to have a great you tube presence.

8. I like the 2nd picture when scrolling down. I don't know if that's the where the creators from in the first picture but it makes me confused when scrolling. I would put the top picture (1st picture) in a Square box and location of place title underneath  in the about section. small pict then text. and the second picture as the the whole background every page. leave the city lights on bottom cause to me that shows connections..

Every thing so far is great and can and should be used besides the exchanges that show price. and green background. and mining info should be in mining section. cryptopia, coins market and nova should be in city lights area white text, transparent. no white background.

please let me know if you can do this. I would love to see this. I was thinking to do this as well by going through word press.org just as an idea to show. I'm glad you did it first great job. Remember I am also willing to donate btc,ltc,eth to do that video voice. Check out Powtoons and let me know what you think.

And sorry the website needs to be updated its just not that great its dark and uninviting. and many friends and followers have told me this. so apologize but I just want to see this coin do good since it was around for so long.

Thank you for the information. That is what I was looking for, people's input. Unfortunately, I was not told to work on this, I was just doing it because I felt that the GCN page needed improvement. I am not associated with Greg in any way, other than I hold some coin. He has not responded to my email, nor made any response here, so I am going under the assumption he does not like my page I was working on. IF though he does want me to continue working on it, I would gladly do it. I cannot afford to put money into this, as I am actually unemployed at the moment, and only have time and knowledge on my hands Smiley. This was giving me something to do while I look for work. The IT industry in my area is not great Smiley...

I do appreciate the input, and perhaps someday he will be interested in updating the site.

Well at least you tried and came up with something I hear you about the money issue. And hopefully he does up date it. I feel the website is not inviting enough and a lot of my friends and followers immediately click off saying how can they be a technical coin but not have a great website. I hold coins and would even donate to website development. Ive built a few websites for my self and learned alot from this site called critique and they gave me lots of info. Learned alot. You created something good hopefully it's at least mentioned by him.. thanks. 

Thank you. I am actually going to either make a new page while following your suggestions, or just change the one I already was working on. Even if for nothing else, I can at least improve on my coding skills Smiley. I will update the page sometime. I will work on it later today or tomorrow, and upload something then. I will not hold my breath on it being accepted. Someone else created a page, and it has a whitepaper with it. I will see if he will let me grab that, and add it to my page. Who knows, maybe someday Greg will like one of them enough Smiley.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GCN/LTC
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GCN/BCH
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GCN/USD
https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/GCN/USNBT

Join www.daddycow.com when we have enough users we will accept gCn coin as payment for advertisements
wennawattha

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Hi

Just an update,

Best
Greg

Hi

Best
Greg

Hi Dave,

Best
Greg

Hi Greg,

Any news on new exchanges? Also I have a ton of GCN Stuck on Cryptopia, unable to trade it since the LTC/Doge Market is closing? Can I still transfer my coins to a windows wallet?
Manswers

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Greg thanks for this. I have transfered my Gcoins from Cryptopia to SouthXchange. Please let me know if i followed the correct procedure.

1. Got the GCN deposit address from SouthXchange website..
2. In cryptopia i hit the transfer tab, and searched for GCN, and pasted the Gcoin deposit address that i copied from SouthXchange, and initiated the transfer. Its been 2 hrs, and the transfer is not completed. I hope i did the right thing?

By the way i had brought Gcoins using LTC. I hope i did not have to choose the deposit address for LTC instead of GCoins in SouthXchange.  Huh
Larricb

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:19 AM

The temporary link is:

Thank you. I am actually going to either make a new page while following your suggestions, or just change the one I already was working on. Even if for nothing else, I can at least improve on my coding skills Smiley. I will update the page sometime. I will work on it later today or tomorrow, and upload something then. I will not hold my breath on it being accepted. Someone else created a page, and it has a whitepaper with it. I will see if he will let me grab that, and add it to my page. Who knows, maybe someday Greg will like one of them enough Smiley.

Awesome yea I would like to see it regardless. That would be cool. I did see the white paper for GCoin on bithub. I agree about the practice even if he doesn't wish to see it. You can possibly contact coins who's websites are hideous as a freelance web designer. Income. Smiley

But don't give up I really want to see it I'll be on here occasionally.
bumbumkecil

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

0x8dF252dA894DB4aB205c1B4B8769Eec0522f49af

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:26:14 AM

Very Good greg.. Cheesy

BTW, gcn have too much cheap than cryptopia.. >.<
But, we just need to wait and pump it soon.. Cheesy

Manswers

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:51:51 AM

Greetings all,

Can someone guide me on the process to transfer my GCoins from Cryptopia to another Exchange (SouthXchange) in our case.
I brought the GCoin on Cryptopia with LTC. "SO" here is my question.. Do i need to pull the LTC address from SouthXchange and use it in Cryptopia to transfer the coin, Or do i need to use the GCoin address from SouthXchange and stick it to Cryptopia's transfer coin option??

Thanks in advance
Manswers

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:28:01 AM

Greg, GCoin team.. update from Cryptopia.. PAC Coin and Panda Coin were in the same state as Gcoin with LTC markets shutting down.. there was no movement for those coins. But just few mins back.. PAC Coin and Panda Coin got listed in BTC market within Cryptopia. Cant we get to do the same for GCoin?
crazyboy666

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:31:23 AM

Greetings all,

Can someone guide me on the process to transfer my GCoins from Cryptopia to another Exchange (SouthXchange) in our case.
I brought the GCoin on Cryptopia with LTC. "SO" here is my question.. Do i need to pull the LTC address from SouthXchange and use it in Cryptopia to transfer the coin, Or do i need to use the GCoin address from SouthXchange and stick it to Cryptopia's transfer coin option??

Thanks in advance
first, copy the deposit address of gcn wallet from southxchange then paste it in cryptopia withdrawl tab of gcn wallet. Hit it.
That'it folk.
i 've done it.
Manswers

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

Greetings all,

Thanks in advance
first, copy the deposit address of gcn wallet from southxchange then paste it in cryptopia withdrawl tab of gcn wallet. Hit it.
That'it folk.
i 've done it.

Thanks for your replies mate. How much time did it take. I have done the exact same thing today morning, and its almost 13 hrs, and the coins havent transfered yet. Keeps showing Pending transaction in fucktopia.

By the way, cryptopia has started Btc market for many other coins that were stuck in the ltc limbo.. such as pac coin and panda coin. I think gnc can go that route too.
crazyboy666

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

Greetings all,

Thanks in advance
That'it folk.
i 've done it.

Thanks for your replies mate. How much time did it take. I have done the exact same thing today morning, and its almost 13 hrs, and the coins havent transfered yet. Keeps showing Pending transaction in fucktopia.

By the way, cryptopia has started Btc market for many other coins that were stuck in the ltc limbo.. such as pac coin and panda coin. I think gnc can go that route too.
hello manswers,
 It hardly took 2-3 min. As, it' been 13 hours so it would be good for you to raise support ticket there.Howl to them to give    you back, today only.
gominer2018

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:07:40 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 03:59:46 PM by gominer2018

Pool for gcoin-gcn
http://genblocks.ddns.net:8082/getting_started   

Payout every 10 minuts Fee 1%

Configuration:   
Username:  your gcoin-gcn wallet address
Password:   anything
Algorithm:   scrypt

Updated difficulty

URL (difficulty 128):          stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3191
URL (difficulty 512):          stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3192
URL (difficulty 1024):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3193
URL (difficulty 2048):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3194
URL (difficulty 4096):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3195
URL (difficulty 8192):        stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3196
URL (difficulty 16384):      stratum+tcp://genblocks.ddns.net:3197

Pool : https://dagpool.net
Fee 0.5% only. Pay out every 1 hour.
Greglab (OP)
Legendary

www.gcn.zone

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

Greetings all,

Thanks in advance
That'it folk.
i 've done it.

Hi

We did ask them.
Our ticket remains open and unanswered.
We offered to pay any expenses in BTC for
their programmers time doing this.

Best
Greg

Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: