Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150026 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:05:03 PM

Just a quick drawing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:54:31 PM

I'm in...if you need a website developer, i could do it. Also looking into the multipool, but have not find any info about it much. Anyone knows how to setup a multipool?

Hey Badass Smiley do you know dotnetnuke?
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 07:58:03 PM

Yes, i know it, but runs on Windows...i'm Linux expert, sorry Sad why not wordpress?
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:14:35 PM

Yes, i know it, but runs on Windows...i'm Linux expert, sorry Sad why not wordpress?

I like Dotnetnuke since I have worked with it before.  You can get a lot of modules from snowcovered.com and the forums software works really well.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 08:24:27 PM

Just a quick drawing

This is cool... I like your badass logo better Smiley

Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:35:23 PM

Very interested in this- I'd love to see a real community driven coin. So many claim to be but if the dev has premined 2% there's no community about it.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
komodovpn

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:36:50 PM

Nice, 30 day PoW is fair and reasonable. Will definitely be mining this since nvidia cards can mine x13 now Cheesy

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
xpalax

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:56:09 AM

We gonna add this on to the calendars?
TheVoodooDevil

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:20:03 AM

good idea self-moderating the thread. anyone following this will see if it's justified or not pretty quickly I imagine.
x13 sounds good.
btw my comment "cool..." didn't need to be deleted!!!! maybe not the most productive comment ever, but it was a statement of support..
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:51:55 PM

good idea self-moderating the thread. anyone following this will see if it's justified or not pretty quickly I imagine.
x13 sounds good.
btw my comment "cool..." didn't need to be deleted!!!! maybe not the most productive comment ever, but it was a statement of support..

Hi and thanks for supporting Judge Coin Smiley  I did not mean to delete any comment.  So far there has been no need to.  So if I deleted your comment I apologize.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:52:48 PM

We gonna add this on to the calendars?

I am waiting to hear back from the launch dev that everything is good.  Then I want to make sure he is available on the time.  So maybe in a day or two I will look for calendars.  Do you recommend any>?
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:50:14 AM

Judge Coin will be a pure PoS coin with a fair distribution through PoW.  

LAUNCH DATE
Estimated at July 5th, but dependent on testing.
No BIG super blocks here... all blocks the same... I want a fair launch.
IF there is a delay is testing or issues the date may move.  This is preliminary date.

COIN SPECIFICATIONS
- Total coins: 21600000 in PoW stage
- 500 Coins per PoW block
- PoW Algorithm: X13
- PoW + PoS Hybrid
- PoW Blocks: 43200 (30 days)
- PoS interest 6% Annually
- 24hr PoS min coin age
- 60 second block target
- 100 confirmations for blocks to mature

BOUNTIES
None... This is no premine or IPO.  Some requirements will be paid by BTC by me, but I would prefer community volunteers.
Help me show the community that coins DON'T need a premine or IPO!  

POOLS
COMING SOON

Website
www.judgecoin.com (I need someone with Dotnetnuke experience to help with this)

SOCIAL MEDIA
www.twitter.com/judgecoin (Manager - Pissmusic)
www.facebook.com/judgecoin (Looking for Facebook Manager)
http://www.reddit.com/r/JudgeCoin/ (Looking for Reddit Manager)

DEVELOPMENT
I am having the launch of this coin coded by an experienced developer.  THIS IS NOT A COIN GEN.
The dev will not be the permanent as he has other projects.  I am looking for a lead dev and contributing devs.  PM Me if your interested.

There will be NO PREMINE and NO IPO.  This is going to be a long term coin.  You will not get promises of ANON or EXCHANGES or anything like that.

The first goal of the coin will be stability.  Then projects will be identified to fit actual crypto needs.  Then community resources will be sought out to develop those projects.

If you want to HELP send me feedback at: http://www.judgecrypto.com/contact.html
I have a dedicated Chat Room to discuss the coin: http://www.judgecrypto.com/chat-room.html

*** THIS IS NOT A PUMP AND DUMP... WE WILL NOT HYPE THE COIN UP... YOU WILL NOT GET RICH NEXT WEEK WITH THIS COIN...

TARGET LAUNCH IS JULY 5th.  Smiley If date changes will post.

Judge Crypto
komodovpn

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:10:01 AM

Nice logo, good to see you're making progress with the launch. Will definitely mine this coin just because people like judge are the only few decent members left in this community. Everyone here is just money hungry crypto fiends waiting for their daily pump and dumps. It's become quite toxic.

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 01:20:19 AM

Nice logo, good to see you're making progress with the launch. Will definitely mine this coin just because people like judge are the only few decent members left in this community. Everyone here is just money hungry crypto fiends waiting for their daily pump and dumps. It's become quite toxic.

Thank you for the support! Smiley I am so tired of pump and dumps... its like musical chairs and the last one standing holds the bag. 

Working hard to have a fair launch and work on realistic projects with excitement but without the over hype.
vcoinminer0938

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:59:16 AM

I would like to be honest here, because I respect you from what I've seen your work for silkcoin.
Except strong community you may have, I don't see innovate, also, don't see how you prevent pump & dump, especially dump.
Perhaps because of "Pre-ANN" ??

As what I've see about strong & success coin.
1. Strong development skills -
    If no, silkcoin shit may happen again. dev leave, or can't deliver, bug happen, even damage coin itself.
    Also, a coin without strong dev skills die a beginning.
    It's not a good idea to outsource, find one from community, because they can leave @ any time.
    It would be a good option only when you have contract with them, but it means you need to pay large amount of money to contractors.

2. Innovate -
    You may need innovation, not only to make hype, but also to lead success.
    Except pure pump & dump, why would a guy buy a stuff that has no difference as others.
    Would you buy a toothbrush that never heard, no innovate, no fancy, no special discount when you can pick one same price, look fancy, some innovate from leading brand?
    Build something other than coin, something people really want.

3. Strong community -
    Sometime, some coin without strong community can rise price high, and keep price there.
    Strong community sometime also bring strong FUD.
    It's important to manage community, but how to manage it good & right is quite important.
    Strong community is really useful when you gonna get list on exchanges, pump price, hype..
    Coin has strong development team but has no community may fail.
    But coin has only community, die at beginning...

4. Transparent -
    I would say even you premine, if you stay transparent, that's fine. 
    You gain respect & trust by your action, not you say at beginning.
    Only 1% of sales close at first time. Most of them close at 3 times, 5 times, 10 times.
    Which means you need to do whatever to prove you worth respect, worth trust.
    Many coins try to have white paper to convenience people how awesome & innovate they are.
    But I think White paper is useless if you have not enough of development resource.
    Just open a trello board and let people know what's going on, that's enough.

Build a coin just like start a company, you build something people want, fast & on time.
Otherwise, a coin is just another scam even dev not intend to do that.
vcoinminer0938

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:01:03 AM

btw, coin logo remind me Faircoin, it failed... :p
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 04:17:00 AM

I would like to be honest here, because I respect you from what I've seen your work for silkcoin.
Except strong community you may have, I don't see innovate, also, don't see how you prevent pump & dump, especially dump.
Perhaps because of "Pre-ANN" ??

As what I've see about strong & success coin.
1. Strong development skills -
    If no, silkcoin shit may happen again. dev leave, or can't deliver, bug happen, even damage coin itself.
    Also, a coin without strong dev skills die a beginning.
    It's not a good idea to outsource, find one from community, because they can leave @ any time.
    It would be a good option only when you have contract with them, but it means you need to pay large amount of money to contractors.

2. Innovate -
    You may need innovation, not only to make hype, but also to lead success.
    Except pure pump & dump, why would a guy buy a stuff that has no difference as others.
    Would you buy a toothbrush that never heard, no innovate, no fancy, no special discount when you can pick one same price, look fancy, some innovate from leading brand?
    Build something other than coin, something people really want.

3. Strong community -
    Sometime, some coin without strong community can rise price high, and keep price there.
    Strong community sometime also bring strong FUD.
    It's important to manage community, but how to manage it good & right is quite important.
    Strong community is really useful when you gonna get list on exchanges, pump price, hype..
    Coin has strong development team but has no community may fail.
    But coin has only community, die at beginning...

4. Transparent -
    I would say even you premine, if you stay transparent, that's fine. 
    You gain respect & trust by your action, not you say at beginning.
    Only 1% of sales close at first time. Most of them close at 3 times, 5 times, 10 times.
    Which means you need to do whatever to prove you worth respect, worth trust.
    Many coins try to have white paper to convenience people how awesome & innovate they are.
    But I think White paper is useless if you have not enough of development resource.
    Just open a trello board and let people know what's going on, that's enough.

Build a coin just like start a company, you build something people want, fast & on time.
Otherwise, a coin is just another scam even dev not intend to do that.

One thing I am fully aware of is the Pump and Dump mentality.  In order to "Dump" you have to have a "Pump" and my honest approach should deter that.

I am fully open about where the coin is at.  You will not have a promise of this feature or that feature.  Most if not all Pump and Dumps come onto the scene promising something they cant possibly hope to deliver.  I don't expect a high price for the coin initially as the coin is not marketed with any of the "trendy now features".

What this coin does have going for it is me and the people I will bring in.  During the whole Silk Coin fiasco I was there, opened a chat room, and gave updates when everyone went deep cover.

As to #4, I used to support a well used premine.  After what happened with Silk Coin I will NEVER support a coin with a premine.  If people want to donate their time or coins they can.  But there is no way I can dump on the coin as I wont have any up front.  If I want coins I will have to buy them like everyone else, which I intend to do as I believe in myself and the community that is forming.

I am glad you stopped by.  I hope you stick around Smiley
vcoinminer0938

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 07:08:58 AM

One thing I am fully aware of is the Pump and Dump mentality.  In order to "Dump" you have to have a "Pump" and my honest approach should deter that.

I am fully open about where the coin is at.  You will not have a promise of this feature or that feature.  Most if not all Pump and Dumps come onto the scene promising something they cant possibly hope to deliver.  I don't expect a high price for the coin initially as the coin is not marketed with any of the "trendy now features".

What this coin does have going for it is me and the people I will bring in.  During the whole Silk Coin fiasco I was there, opened a chat room, and gave updates when everyone went deep cover.

As to #4, I used to support a well used premine.  After what happened with Silk Coin I will NEVER support a coin with a premine.  If people want to donate their time or coins they can.  But there is no way I can dump on the coin as I wont have any up front.  If I want coins I will have to buy them like everyone else, which I intend to do as I believe in myself and the community that is forming.

I am glad you stopped by.  I hope you stick around Smiley

Ya, the "this week trendy" is not what you need, but coin need it's own features, to different with others & attract people.
I would say silkcoin may looks "transparent" but it's not at all, the way to success is transparent & trust.
Silkcoin put premine in address, but nobody can control that except devs.
So dev can move coins & dump before everybody aware. Look at thread, the only people who found devs moved coins were 1%, and after these 1% of people spread out, 3 days pass.
Dev can dump all his coin & buy in low & dump again with a small pump, and triple his capital.

I would say if I ANN a premine coin, I would just move those premine to escrow.
So if people got scam, not me, escrow scam you, and I scammed by escrow too.. :p

I will be around.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 11:28:53 PM

Website is being done by me in Dotnetnuke... It will feature a full featured chat room, forums, downloads that are not MEGA, etc.

This is not just a cookie cutter website of clone coin posts.

www.judgecoin.com (Work in Progress)

Judge Crypto
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 07:05:09 AM

I wish you all the best Judge Crypto, and im going to be in on this coin too!

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: