Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150026 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:19:53 AM

I've lost about 1btc because of the price drop due to mp dumping Sad

3btc here...miners control this coin...i'm out  Sad

Yeah it's really unfair for us early supporters

Why sell at a loss? Patience is necessary when it comes to trading. I've been heavily burnt by Silkcoin and so was JudgeCrypto. SC devs had extraordinary skills and did extremely well until some fudders extort them and possibly threaten them. I think they quit for personal reasons and I understood  that.

Judge Crypto is different. He won't give up quickly and I trust him even in the long run.

Thanks for your support!  That whole silk coin collapse really hurt me on a personal level.  It is one of the main reasons I posted my personal name and experience.  How is anyone gonna trust your coin to invest long term if you will not even stand by it personally.  I have done that.  

Even if the price goes down from here it is still an extrordianry long term value.

There will be roughly 16,000,000 Judge Coins after PoW.  For 1.5 btc you could put in a buy order for 160,000 @925 sat.  That would leave you with 1% of the total coins AFTER PoW.

I have to correct you. At the moment you can buy about 26K at between 0.00000943 and 0.00001196 sat (0.06 BTC).

I am talking about putting in a buy order and waiting for the multipool dumps.  I have done that already at some higher price points instead of buying the sell orders...

last night I was able to pick up 90,000 for about 1btc...price is lower now

Maybe, next time, instead place half as a buy wall and buy sell orders with the rest then you can start moving the price up Wink

I like the thinking Smiley  However, I don't want to be left holding an empty / small bag when things take off Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pos4me

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:23:53 AM

@Judge
@Danbi
A new coin Judgecoin is looking for help with continued development.  Perhaps you could give a bit of help, not detracting from primary purpose of DMD of course Smiley

A bit OT, but anyway.

I have life outside Diamond. It just happened that Diamond was the only coin I really cared about (hard to explain why). So when the team needed help, I offered some. Not to say it was an easy task Smiley
Now, Diamond has moved forward quite nicely and there is a lot more in the works.

I could help Judgecoin (never heard of it) somehow, but can't contract for money -- they simply can't afford to pay me, if I am to work for them full time. So any help might be out of sympathy... whatever.

No idea what their problem is, what they want to achieve and if I can help them. But we could try.

/off topic

That really is HUGE.
pos4me

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:29:33 AM

I've lost about 1btc because of the price drop due to mp dumping Sad

3btc here...miners control this coin...i'm out  Sad

Yeah it's really unfair for us early supporters

Why sell at a loss? Patience is necessary when it comes to trading. I've been heavily burnt by Silkcoin and so was JudgeCrypto. SC devs had extraordinary skills and did extremely well until some fudders extort them and possibly threaten them. I think they quit for personal reasons and I understood  that.

Judge Crypto is different. He won't give up quickly and I trust him even in the long run.

Thanks for your support!  That whole silk coin collapse really hurt me on a personal level.  It is one of the main reasons I posted my personal name and experience.  How is anyone gonna trust your coin to invest long term if you will not even stand by it personally.  I have done that.  

Even if the price goes down from here it is still an extrordianry long term value.

There will be roughly 16,000,000 Judge Coins after PoW.  For 1.5 btc you could put in a buy order for 160,000 @925 sat.  That would leave you with 1% of the total coins AFTER PoW.

I have to correct you. At the moment you can buy about 26K at between 0.00000943 and 0.00001196 sat (0.06 BTC).

I am talking about putting in a buy order and waiting for the multipool dumps.  I have done that already at some higher price points instead of buying the sell orders...

last night I was able to pick up 90,000 for about 1btc...price is lower now

Maybe, next time, instead place half as a buy wall and buy sell orders with the rest then you can start moving the price up Wink

I like the thinking Smiley  However, I don't want to be left holding an empty / small bag when things take off Smiley

I will not comment to that because it is nothing nice. Would you rather have a big percentage of nothing or a small percentage of something?
Run the numbers and maybe you can come up with a different strategy especially if you work with others here that are investing as well. All my investment is going to the dev fund currently.

But I will let you know that another ~1000 is going to the dev wallet. All my bags of judge have gone to the dev fund and buying sell orders to push price up...go figure.
utahjohn

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:30:38 AM

@Judge
@Danbi
A new coin Judgecoin is looking for help with continued development.  Perhaps you could give a bit of help, not detracting from primary purpose of DMD of course Smiley

A bit OT, but anyway.

I have life outside Diamond. It just happened that Diamond was the only coin I really cared about (hard to explain why). So when the team needed help, I offered some. Not to say it was an easy task Smiley
Now, Diamond has moved forward quite nicely and there is a lot more in the works.

I could help Judgecoin (never heard of it) somehow, but can't contract for money -- they simply can't afford to pay me, if I am to work for them full time. So any help might be out of sympathy... whatever.

No idea what their problem is, what they want to achieve and if I can help them. But we could try.

/off topic

That really is HUGE.

Diamondcoin had it's 1 year birthday today with new wallet release also Smiley

It's up to JudgeCrypto to contact Danbi and seek help Smiley
pos4me

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:37:20 AM

@Judge
@Danbi

A bit OT, but anyway.

/off topic

That really is HUGE.

Diamondcoin had it's 1 year birthday today with new wallet release also Smiley

It's up to JudgeCrypto to contact Danbi and seek help Smiley

I still have diamond I mined 8 months ago Wink I am glad they decided to revamp and continue forward.
pos4me

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:42:40 AM

The issue is, and will be broached by any competent dev, what is the expectation?

Do you expect the head dev to do only technical (wallet) or marketing or both?
Or would you rather they act as a director? and headhunter at the same time?

Because, as it is what is wrong with the wallet currently? I have not peeled it open. Are there any issues? Are there checkpoints?

If both of those are ok then the latter of either market and/or direction are what are necessary.

I believe these things should be spelled out more clearly.
And at what level is the coin developer wanting to participate in any such future development?
utahjohn

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:50:54 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 06:02:07 AM by utahjohn

One thing that needs to be addressed is checkpointing in wallet.  I get a block height 0 if I do a getcheckpoint in wallet console.  This is vital for correct blockchain verification if a fork occurs IMO.

JudgeCrypto should come up with a list of what needs to be improved or fixed in the wallet and present the needs to Danbi along with the offer of a lump-sum payment from Lead Dev wallet ...
pos4me

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:57:55 AM

One thing that needs to be addressed is checkpointing in wallet.  I get a block height 0 if I do a getcheckpoint in wallet console.  This is vital for correct blockchain verification if a fork occurs IMO.

Exactly, or if a fork needs to be implemented.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:01:56 AM

The issue is, and will be broached by any competent dev, what is the expectation?

Because, as it is what is wrong with the wallet currently? I have not peeled it open. Are there any issues? Are there checkpoints?

If both of those are ok then the latter of either market and/or direction are what are necessary.

And at what level is the coin developer wanting to participate in any such future development?

I will be making a developer statement in the next day or so.

Some large developer fund donations have occurred http://chainz.cryptoid.info/judge/address.dws?JUKrWcyqCX6D3w5WsYmmsaa4Biqk9Mnq3A.htm
One user in IRC donated 10,000 Judge Coin.
Last night I donated 12,000 Judge Coin
And pos4me has donated 2,000.

It certainly sounds like implementing checkpoints is a good idea.  
pos4me

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:04:04 AM

Some large developer fund donations have occurred http://chainz.cryptoid.info/judge/address.dws?JUKrWcyqCX6D3w5WsYmmsaa4Biqk9Mnq3A.htm

Dev fund is now 24,599.96 JUDGE

Maybe keep this as an updated part of the op? with the address readily available for those who may want to donate.

And checkpoints are an absolute necessity.
utahjohn

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:04:59 AM

DMD checkpoints at every block, maybe a bit of database bloat but make for a much safer blockchain Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:05:11 AM

Maybe keep this as an updated part of the op? with the address readily available for those that want to donate.

The wallet has a donate tab with a link to: http://www.judgecoin.com/DONATE
pos4me

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:07:31 AM

Maybe keep this as an updated part of the op? with the address readily available for those that want to donate.

Keep in mind some may not have the wallet, including myself.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:07:48 AM

One thing that needs to be addressed is checkpointing in wallet.  I get a block height 0 if I do a getcheckpoint in wallet console.  This is vital for correct blockchain verification if a fork occurs IMO.

JudgeCrypto should come up with a list of what needs to be improved or fixed in the wallet and present the needs to Danbi along with the offer of a lump-sum payment from Lead Dev wallet ...

I cant get into details, but the team is working on addressing the dev issue.  
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:08:18 AM

Keep in mind some may not have the wallet, including myself.

Good point.  The OP should have the same info.
utahjohn

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:14:17 AM

Something else I noticed ... If I go to Statistics tab in wallet it shows 0 connections and most of the other info is not updating.  If I mouse-over the network connections indicator I see 26 connections.

LOL nevermind, just saw the Update button, it would be nice to see this auto updated ...
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:20:45 AM

Very nice @pocketcrypto that is a quality app! I am excited to release a fun contest soon I think everyone is going to enjoy on reddit.  Make sure you get over there and subscribe and pass out the word! We can always use more supporters! Post/comment/upvote come check us out Smiley /r/JudgeCoin

Also dont forget about the new pool! finding blocks all the time! super luck continues!

Also @spirygolden very nice article on judge! more news coming soon! Wink

I WAS going to run a random number generator between 1-100 and give those amount of coins to each address in the Judge Coin official mining pool.

INSTEAD I GAVE 100 JUDGE COINS TO EACH ADDRESS!

JVHvg6LpZxxzQG3qPdBSv8JTm4x94jTbYT
JchR5NMSoS1ZvuUSSjzJSfHWBYjmdUUWeM
JYtxZkjKrZdjXGWDxq3aKsQjid4B91kq7T
JZ1KTmMQU9YzCWSVQThXtuNRdQ3k4oPb2i
JVLniyNfHirpByq2JyTAT1vekxxNB3bfXM
JWpsw1NZQrBzZmXwCVVJHBTR3KneiHEUcJ
JX4UsPXpNwtgpQBGKdKVaECAJQS7UGRfPd
JNdC3Dr7gHzQCCCm22FyvL8dPDxzBhBLfF
JXv7xyD9CfJ7HBrZwrB6o5BVH2bcugM3pf
Jfkm2NMRK4shaZnh5Fn5uN7Cgf9HXs7qwB
JKYkWMgua2NCmxfP5ZfUmGqFvrdKo5WHKm

Each received 100 Judge Coins tonight from my personal stash! Smiley

Judge Crypto
pos4me

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:21:56 AM

That is what is confusing me. What is you definition of head dev? Does head dev = wallet creation/correction/upkeep?

I have concerns/ideas regarding real world integration, but I do not have time to run the show currently.
But advisory shares are always an incentive to open the brainstorm tap. I am certain the majority of my thoughts will help rather than hinder.
pos4me

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:22:55 AM

Very nice @pocketcrypto that is a quality app! I am excited to release a fun contest soon I think everyone is going to enjoy on reddit.  Make sure you get over there and subscribe and pass out the word! We can always use more supporters! Post/comment/upvote come check us out Smiley /r/JudgeCoin

Also dont forget about the new pool! finding blocks all the time! super luck continues!

Also @spirygolden very nice article on judge! more news coming soon! Wink

I WAS going to run a random number generator between 1-100 and give those amount of coins to each address in the Judge Coin official mining pool.

INSTEAD I GAVE 100 JUDGE COINS TO EACH ADDRESS!

JVHvg6LpZxxzQG3qPdBSv8JTm4x94jTbYT
JchR5NMSoS1ZvuUSSjzJSfHWBYjmdUUWeM
JYtxZkjKrZdjXGWDxq3aKsQjid4B91kq7T
JZ1KTmMQU9YzCWSVQThXtuNRdQ3k4oPb2i
JVLniyNfHirpByq2JyTAT1vekxxNB3bfXM
JWpsw1NZQrBzZmXwCVVJHBTR3KneiHEUcJ
JX4UsPXpNwtgpQBGKdKVaECAJQS7UGRfPd
JNdC3Dr7gHzQCCCm22FyvL8dPDxzBhBLfF
JXv7xyD9CfJ7HBrZwrB6o5BVH2bcugM3pf
Jfkm2NMRK4shaZnh5Fn5uN7Cgf9HXs7qwB
JKYkWMgua2NCmxfP5ZfUmGqFvrdKo5WHKm

Each received 100 Judge Coins tonight from my personal stash! Smiley

Judge Crypto

Congrats to the winners.
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:24:50 AM

That is what is confusing me. What is you definition of head dev? Does head dev = wallet creation/correction/upkeep?

I have concerns/ideas regarding real world integration, but I do not have time to run the show currently.
But advisory shares are always an incentive to open the brainstorm tap. I am certain the majority of my thoughts will help rather than hinder.

There will be an informational release that addresses this issue.  After the release we can discuss it further.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: