Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [JUDGE] Judge Coin | Multipool is UP @ http://judge.bemining.net/  (Read 150030 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:01:19 AM

Thank you, Judge!!!

I got the 500 coins!! Woot!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leolegend

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:08:02 AM

So, does anyone see a bit of a short-mid term bump in JUDGE from the money running from the mintpal scare into more fair/community oriented coins?

Should not take a Mintpal scare to move people away from most of the coins out there.  It is amazing how many coins are simply dead weeks after launch.

After weeks? ICB was a BitTrex assrape, and before the rapees were comfortable with having been raped the same devs and BitTrex are lining up another raping now. BitTrex is filthy, Crypto itself is filthy and there is no redemption..

JudgeCoin is my last foray into it and I have my life crypto savings of about .7 BTC into it on the markets.

Wish you the best Judge.

Be good.

Miner Mario... Glad you are with us!  I agree that it is getting ridiculous with the amount of scam coins out there.  Now they are double raping with PREMINE and IPO.  Wow!

Hang tight with us.  Be patient and we will go places.  Notice there is no over hype so the price has settled to a real steady point.  

The best thing for everyone to do is to spread the word.  There is a safe haven out there for people that are burned out of pump and dumps... A long term coin with a team that listens to AND communicates with the community.  Judge Coin Smiley

Oh I am in now brother. Got 50K sitting tight in the wallet and 10K ish still playing around in the market if something pops. Personally I don't like to watch the market all day so the 50K is sitting tight with you guys waiting for something good. Lost more on much less honorable projects, so I am down to the end.

Just keep pressing and doing good things Judge.

Be good.

Lol trust me I've lost way more than you did on this one... But I'm still keeping buying at these cheap prices with the last bit of my bitcoins... And I'm pretty sure the price can still fall further. People invest in this one and see the price fall, get impatient and dump, more people dump. It's normal during POW with people taking multipool dumping and taking massive investors dumping. But at the end of the day, I trust this team and this community. This one's honest, transparent, not like the others. And this ones got perfect devs and socials and I'm pretty sure they are planning on something big. I would predict the price to still go down for a while after POW because of impatient people dumping, but when people finally discovers this coin, this team, and this community, the value of this coin will shoot up. You'll just need to be patient. Looking at the price change and the posts in Vericoins community makes me feel they were in a similar situation as we are now. Some people definitely get unconfident seeing the price going down and tbh, I am a little as well. But I will stay with Judge because of this community. ps don't  sell any of your judges even if you think you can get them at lower prices you won't get that many at low prices!! Just keep calm and pick up some cheap coins whenever you have time. And don't forget to stake!!
Good luck.

And good luck judge, I'm glad I'm part of this from the beginning and I'm still keeping coins I bought at 5000sat and 2000sat and 1500sat. I've been reading the forum the whole time and I see You guys have done a impressive job. Keep up the great work and judge coin is going to survive. No, to succeed.

Leo I am sorry if I gave that impression. I have been selling on the pops and buying on the dips. The only loss was the way overpriced original invest in the rigs. I think this lesson has finally sunk into my head, maybe. Smiley

I have done okay trading and not worried about losses now.

I am comfortable at this price point. I will be throwing one more buy wall up here as soon as the BTC deposit clears. Like I said above this is my last foray into cryptos, so I am willing to put all of my massive .7 BTC into it and see where it goes. I would rather have supported an honest guy and lost, than pay BitTrex for their "ICO" 20% premine scam shitcoins and get a little something of the dirty money by *not* being the bagholder. Screw that.

So I am going to be all in after tonight, then just going to sit back and see what happens. Smiley

Good luck to all of you.

Be good.

Haha same here. All in tonight with the last bit of my bitcoins left. Let's see what happens at the end of this month.

Good luck to all.
judgecrypto (OP)

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:34:38 AM

@Miner Mario and @leolegend

Thanks for the support! Smiley  I am here for you guys!  This journey will not be easy, but it will be especially satisfying since we are doing it right!
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:35:07 AM

Thank you, Judge!!!

Gratz Griff Smiley  Don't spend them all on cheep booz and hookers...
Gibcity

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:50:58 AM

well here we go boys. whales are moving in.

Double eagle only 100 coins!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.0
DPyCjHRsPxPbTrJ3DZEThy5s4dyYFsaPFy
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:59:39 AM

Long term investors are welcome... Whales looking for pump and dumps are not Sad
Gibcity

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:10:35 AM

Long term investors are welcome... Whales looking for pump and dumps are not Sad

With what we have going, they would be just plain stupid to dump lol.

Double eagle only 100 coins!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.0
DPyCjHRsPxPbTrJ3DZEThy5s4dyYFsaPFy
cryptoinmind

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:25:30 AM

So, does anyone see a bit of a short-mid term bump in JUDGE from the money running from the mintpal scare into more fair/community oriented coins?

Should not take a Mintpal scare to move people away from most of the coins out there.  It is amazing how many coins are simply dead weeks after launch.

After weeks? ICB was a BitTrex assrape, and before the rapees were comfortable with having been raped the same devs and BitTrex are lining up another raping now. BitTrex is filthy, Crypto itself is filthy and there is no redemption..

JudgeCoin is my last foray into it and I have my life crypto savings of about .7 BTC into it on the markets.

Wish you the best Judge.

Be good.

Miner Mario... Glad you are with us!  I agree that it is getting ridiculous with the amount of scam coins out there.  Now they are double raping with PREMINE and IPO.  Wow!

Hang tight with us.  Be patient and we will go places.  Notice there is no over hype so the price has settled to a real steady point. 

The best thing for everyone to do is to spread the word.  There is a safe haven out there for people that are burned out of pump and dumps... A long term coin with a team that listens to AND communicates with the community.  Judge Coin Smiley

Oh I am in now brother. Got 50K sitting tight in the wallet and 10K ish still playing around in the market if something pops. Personally I don't like to watch the market all day so the 50K is sitting tight with you guys waiting for something good. Lost more on much less honorable projects, so I am down to the end.

Be good.

Lol trust me I've lost way more than you did on this one... But I'm still keeping buying at these cheap prices with the last bit of my bitcoins... And I'm pretty sure the price can still fall further. People invest in this one and see the price fall, get impatient and dump, more people dump. It's normal during POW with people taking multipool dumping and taking massive investors dumping. But at the end of the day, I trust this team and this community. This one's honest, transparent, not like the others. And this ones got perfect devs and socials and I'm pretty sure they are planning on something big. I would predict the price to still go down for a while after POW because of impatient people dumping, but when people finally discovers this coin, this team, and this community, the value of this coin will shoot up. You'll just need to be patient. Looking at the price change and the posts in Vericoins community makes me feel they were in a similar situation as we are now. Some people definitely get unconfident seeing the price going down and tbh, I am a little as well. But I will stay with Judge because of this community. ps don't  sell any of your judges even if you think you can get them at lower prices you won't get that many at low prices!! Just keep calm and pick up some cheap coins whenever you have time. And don't forget to stake!!
Good luck.

And good luck judge, I'm glad I'm part of this from the beginning and I'm still keeping coins I bought at 5000sat and 2000sat and 1500sat. I've been reading the forum the whole time and I see You guys have done a impressive job. Keep up the great work and judge coin is going to survive. No, to succeed.

Nice leolegend, I'm with you. I have been buying judge from the beginning as well. I believe in the future of a coin with dedicated founder and strong community. The highest price 20000sat is from me by mistake. Hopefully, we can reach that high in months/years. Cheesy
leolegend

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:36:10 AM

Should not take a Mintpal scare to move people away from most of the coins out there.  It is amazing how many coins are simply dead weeks after launch.

Wish you the best Judge.

Be good.

Miner Mario... Glad you are with us!  I agree that it is getting ridiculous with the amount of scam coins out there.  Now they are double raping with PREMINE and IPO.  Wow!

Hang tight with us.  Be patient and we will go places.  Notice there is no over hype so the price has settled to a real steady point. 

The best thing for everyone to do is to spread the word.  There is a safe haven out there for people that are burned out of pump and dumps... A long term coin with a team that listens to AND communicates with the community.  Judge Coin Smiley

Be good.

Lol trust me I've lost way more than you did on this one... But I'm still keeping buying at these cheap prices with the last bit of my bitcoins... And I'm pretty sure the price can still fall further. People invest in this one and see the price fall, get impatient and dump, more people dump. It's normal during POW with people taking multipool dumping and taking massive investors dumping. But at the end of the day, I trust this team and this community. This one's honest, transparent, not like the others. And this ones got perfect devs and socials and I'm pretty sure they are planning on something big. I would predict the price to still go down for a while after POW because of impatient people dumping, but when people finally discovers this coin, this team, and this community, the value of this coin will shoot up. You'll just need to be patient. Looking at the price change and the posts in Vericoins community makes me feel they were in a similar situation as we are now. Some people definitely get unconfident seeing the price going down and tbh, I am a little as well. But I will stay with Judge because of this community. ps don't  sell any of your judges even if you think you can get them at lower prices you won't get that many at low prices!! Just keep calm and pick up some cheap coins whenever you have time. And don't forget to stake!!
Good luck.

Nice leolegend, I'm with you. I have been buying judge from the beginning as well. I believe in the future of a coin with dedicated founder and strong community. The highest price 20000sat is from me by mistake. Hopefully, we can reach that high in months/years. Cheesy

Lol 20k but that can't be a lot of judges right? I'm pretty sure judge will go to 50k or even higher someday. It's just a matter of time. The devs are great and I believe in half a year judge'a gonna have a lot of amazing features and even some major innovations in cryptoworld. This team is strong.
cryptoinmind

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:45:16 AM

Wish you the best Judge.

Be good.

Be good.

Good luck.

Lol 20k but that can't be a lot of judges right? I'm pretty sure judge will go to 50k or even higher someday. It's just a matter of time. The devs are great and I believe in half a year judge'a gonna have a lot of amazing features and even some major innovations in cryptoworld. This team is strong.

No, it's 1.4btc or so. Time will tell how far judge goes.  Smiley
judgecrypto (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:49:23 AM

Less than 10,000 Blocks to PoW! Smiley

Looks like we will finish with less than 12,000,000 Judges...

leolegend

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:07:28 AM

Less than 10,000 Blocks to PoW! Smiley

Looks like we will finish with less than 12,000,000 Judges...

I'm still betting around 11.2m!! :p
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:18:10 AM

looks like multipools are dumping
time to accumulate some more  Grin
KIRAZ

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:16:15 AM

If this keeps going on we will hit few ksat's in days i mean come on -29% and it keeps heading downwards.
Pelk

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:21:40 AM

Want to mine JUDGE and need more hash? Why not rent what you need? Get rigs now while the price is low!
X13 Mining Rigs Available!

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

• Failover support. Set your pre-launch pool as pool 1 and a backup pool on pool 2. Once the coin launches on your pre-launch pool, instantly begin mining!
  • Save pools in your favorite pools list, switch to them using the website (works great for rig owners and renters!)
  • Deposit BTC and instantly rent, no waiting for "exact" amounts to confirm
  • Hashrate graphs let you see how a rig performs !
  • More Admins means faster service and support
  • Low fees in the rental business
  • Quickrental avaible

cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:23:01 AM

Price is shit.

I mined it from the biggining but this coin was my worst invesment ever  Angry
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:56:19 AM

[Price is shit.

I mined it from the biggining but this coin was my worst invesment ever  Angry

Why would you say that? Judge said from day one this is a long term investment. Don't look for hype, because it will take time. No pumping up the price either. Sounds like you were looking for a quick profit, which means this coin wasn't for you. It was clear to me to expect people to dump and people to panic and all that means is cheap coins for the people that are here for the long haul and see what Judge and the team can do to make the coin an ongoing success.

I hope you find a way to have a better day.

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:20:15 AM

Price is shit.
I mined it from the biggining but this coin was my worst invesment ever  Angry
This coin is not for short term profitability and it's normal for a newcoming coin that is about to hit the end of PoW to falldown to a minimum price.
If you thought of putting up your mining rigs at judgecoin to have a quick profit, you're definitely mining the wrong coin.
So move on and try your luck with yet another dead-on-birth coin. Bye bye...
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:29:56 AM

Thank you, Judge!!!

gratz!!  Wink
Prototyp

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:35:27 PM

The price will rise as soon as a future development is announced. Judge needs a roadmap.

So stay calm and keep the coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: