Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btcex.com: Français  (Read 4217 times)
bitcoinex (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2011, 12:50:54 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2011, 02:58:35 AM by bitcoinex

Salut!

Vous invitons à vérifier la traduction française de l'interface du site https://btcex.com

(Traduit par Alexis Forget)

New bitcoin lottery: probiwon.com
- Может, ты ещё и в Невидимую Руку Рынка веруешь? - Зачем же веровать в то, что можно наблюдать непосредственно?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goatpig
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1345

Armory Developer

View Profile
April 29, 2011, 01:31:24 AM

Il y a pas grand chose en francais =O

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2011, 02:56:33 AM

Il y a pas grand chose en francais =O

Désolé, Google n'a pas pu traduire cette phrase:)

- Может, ты ещё и в Невидимую Руку Рынка веруешь? - Зачем же веровать в то, что можно наблюдать непосредственно?
goatpig
Legendary

Armory Developer

View Profile
April 30, 2011, 04:44:26 AM

In english maybe? Most of the site is still in english, such as the lobby. Mainly, the help page, the most relevant it appears, is still in english.

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2011, 05:16:24 PM

In english maybe? Most of the site is still in english, such as the lobby. Mainly, the help page, the most relevant it appears, is still in english.

Yes

Only if someone can help with this...

goatpig
Legendary

Armory Developer

View Profile
April 30, 2011, 05:38:51 PM

Let's try this: post in here the sentences you want to have translated from english to french, and the frenchies (well at least I'll try) will pool their efforts to provide you with a sound translation.

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2011, 07:06:24 PM

Let's try this: post in here the sentences you want to have translated from english to french, and the frenchies (well at least I'll try) will pool their efforts to provide you with a sound translation.

Great!

Bitcoin (BTC) rules
Depositing and withdrawal of bitcoin is automated. Depositing are free. Withdrawal fee is 0.85% BTC for each transaction but not less than 0.01 BTC.
Deposit of bitcoin happens after 3 block confirmations. Withdraw happens immediate.

USD rules
Withdraw and deposits of USD will be handled in Switzerland. Minimum deposit is $300.

A fee of 0% is charged from deposits and 3% + $2 from withdrawals.

The customer's bank may charge their own fees. If the customer's account currency is not USD, they may charge a conversion fee.

Transfers are usually completed in 3-5 weekdays.

If you have any further questions, please send an email at usd@btcex.com

EUR rules
Withdraw and deposits of Euros will be handled by Bitcoin Exchange Finland. Transfers can be done within the SEPA area. Minimum deposit is €100.

A fee of 3.5% is charged from deposits and 3,5% + €2 from withdrawals.

The customer's bank may charge their own fees. Transfers within the SEPA area have the same fees as domestic transfers. If the customer's account currency is not EUR, they may charge a conversion fee.

Transfers are usually completed in 1-3 weekdays.

If you have any further questions, please send an email at eur@btcex.com.

JPY rules
Withdraw and deposits of Japanese YEN will be handled by Mutum Sigillum LLC, a subsidiary of Tibanne Co. Ltd. Tibanne Co. Ltd. acts as an intermediate to handle payments from and to japanese customers, and will charge a 1% handling fee for any transfer (receipt can be obtained if requested).

Withdraw of Japanese YEN (JPY) can only be done to a domestic Japanese bank account, which you need to provide the requested informations. A 3.5% handling fee will be charged by Tibanne Co. Ltd. for any transfer. Bank fees are to be paid by the customer, which will be deducted from the withdrawn amount. Those will result to at most 525 JPY if the withdrawn amount is below 30000 JPY, and 735 JPY if it is 30000 JPY or over. Withdraws will usually be handled within one hour during bank business hours, but may be subject to delays up to 48 hours.

Deposit of Japanese YEN (JPY) should be done from a Japanese domestic bank account. Before any deposit, you need to notify us of your deposit via the appropriate form, including your name in (han-kaku katakana) and the deposited amount. A 1% handling fee will be charged by Tibanne Co. Ltd. for any deposit. You agree to pay any fee that may arise from your deposit, including transfer fees charged by your bank, and fees charged by any intermediate bank. Our bank will usually charge 2500 JPY to receive an transfer from overseas, however it may be waived by your own bank. In cast of a transfer done from a non-domestic bank, should you have done any error in the bank transfer request, an additional handling fee of up to 5000 JPY will be charged.

Those terms can be updated anytime without prior notification, and are applied to any withdraw or deposit made after the update. You will be required to agree with those terms each time you make a withdraw or a deposit.

Trading
Trading on the exchange are free.

ptitfred

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2011, 09:13:35 PM

Well,

Your platform is especially greedy on non-bitcoin cash deposits and withdraws (3.5% !!!), so, I don't think many people will help you for free !
You're making business on bitcoins, I'll do with you in return. Seems fair enough, doesn't it ?

I offer you a traduction for, let say, 50 BTC.

Let me know by DM
bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2011, 10:09:21 PM

Well,

Your platform is especially greedy on non-bitcoin cash deposits and withdraws (3.5% !!!),

This is manual work, man!
Accounts, banks, risks. Banks do not give smaller customers an interface for automatic interactions. But you certainly can pay by other currencies like LR to mtgox to think about what you're doing translations with a lesser fees.

so, I don't think many people will help you for free !
You're making business on bitcoins, I'll do with you in return. Seems fair enough, doesn't it ?

I offer you a traduction for, let say, 50 BTC.

Let me know by DM

Unfortunately, we have the official registration in Russia and we are forced to pay more taxes (about $ 1200 a year - it's a lot for me). In fact, I earn nothing on this site.

wolciph

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 30, 2011, 10:22:41 PM

I'll do the *translation* (as you can see, I have a better English than Ptitfred Wink (sans vouloir t'offenser, Ptitfred) )  for 40BTC. I speak French fluently.

I just saw this:
Unfortunately, we have the official registration in Russia and we are forced to pay more taxes (about $ 1200 a year - it's a lot for me). In fact, I earn nothing on this site.

If you broaden your market to other European countries, you should be able to earn more from your exchange so our contribution as translators will be beneficial to your business. That is why I will only do it for a price.

Well, let me know if you're interested.

By the way, you have grammar mistakes in your English version. I will gladly correct these (for a price).
ploum

Activity: 428
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2011, 10:33:02 PM

Well, I've a really bad experience with btcex.com.

It tooks 10 days between my bank transfer and the money actually arriving on my account. At which time, the interesting offers were all gone. The communication was really bad.

I also realized that the commission was huge and that making an offer and canceling costs money!

So, I immediately withdrawn everything and don't want having anything with btcex anymore.

By comparison, http://bitmarket.eu is simply awesome and they are very quick to reply to any inquiry without taking any fee.

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2011, 11:03:48 PM

Well, I've a really bad experience with btcex.com.

It tooks 10 days between my bank transfer and the money actually arriving on my account. At which time, the interesting offers were all gone. The communication was really bad.

I also realized that the commission was huge and that making an offer and canceling costs money!

So, I immediately withdrawn everything and don't want having anything with btcex anymore.

By comparison, http://bitmarket.eu is simply awesome and they are very quick to reply to any inquiry without taking any fee.

Sorry.

You are right, the euro can be changed in many places.

The fact is that our exchange is decentralized. In every region of the holder of depositary which is responsible for a particular currency. This allows many people to give the opportunity to change their local money to bitcoin. Start a new currency can be exchanged relatively easily.

Unfortunately, it happens that the holder of the depositary for a time can not get a connection with customer.

If you think that the exchangers "rowing money with a shovel", you're wrong - exchange will charge only a small percentage from amount and you can see the volumes to make sure that it is wrong.

ploum

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2011, 11:36:28 PM

Well, I've sent 105€ to btex.com. I did an offer for BTC but inputted a wrong rate so I canceled it and make a new one before changing my mind and canceling once again. At that point, I had only 100€ left on my account.

So doing nothing costs me 5€! It's huge! At that point, I consider it nearly a scam.

Sorry guys, but this is very very bad. I advise everybody to avoid btcex at all costs. (not to mention that the interface is very hard to use and that the trade volume is very low, I should have checked that before.)

I consider that I loose 105€ just to see how btcex was (I didn't loose them completely but I bought BTC at a rate I would have never payed on another website just to get my money out of btcex. I had no choice, money was sent on April 25th, was received by them at least on April 27th but appeared on my btcex account only today)

So avoid BTCEX at all cost. Use bitmarket.eu.

bitcoinex (OP)

probiwon.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 12:03:35 AM

Well, I've sent 105€ to btex.com. I did an offer for BTC but inputted a wrong rate so I canceled it and make a new one before changing my mind and canceling once again. At that point, I had only 100€ left on my account.

So doing nothing costs me 5€! It's huge! At that point, I consider it nearly a scam.

Sorry guys, but this is very very bad. I advise everybody to avoid btcex at all costs. (not to mention that the interface is very hard to use and that the trade volume is very low, I should have checked that before.)

I consider that I loose 105€ just to see how btcex was (I didn't loose them completely but I bought BTC at a rate I would have never payed on another website just to get my money out of btcex. I had no choice, money was sent on April 25th, was received by them at least on April 27th but appeared on my btcex account only today)

So avoid BTCEX at all cost. Use bitmarket.eu.

There was a 0.24% fee for placing orders and it was canceled!

ploum

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2011, 10:16:06 AM

Everyone,

Please avoid doing any kind of business with btcex.

He just confessed on another thread to being behind the ddos attack on mt.gox

Would would want to trust someone with that kind of business ethics with even $0.01 of their money ?

Could you give a link to that?

BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 10:25:22 AM

Everyone,

Please avoid doing any kind of business with btcex.

He just confessed on another thread to being behind the ddos attack on mt.gox

Would would want to trust someone with that kind of business ethics with even $0.01 of their money ?

Could you give a link to that?

https://www.bitcoin.org/smf/index.php?topic=6864.0
ptitfred

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2011, 09:33:47 PM

I'll do the *translation* (as you can see, I have a better English than Ptitfred Wink (sans vouloir t'offenser, Ptitfred) )  for 40BTC. I speak French fluently.

Y a pas de souci Wink

Je me contente de traduire en français ; mes compétences n'ont pas forcément besoin d'être symétriques ;
The Script

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2011, 09:48:36 AM

Anglaise de la section française? C'est amusant.....   Wink 
Tycale

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2011, 02:26:54 PM

By the way, I am announcing collecting donations for the ddos of mtgox for decreasing exchange rates!

1AvGzvwCxELCaJsxdzunhYTzTL6GVa2xvR

haxorz! please send letter to support@btcex.com and give your money for that work!

Juste pour rappel…  Roll Eyes
elelegzet

Activity: 749
Merit: 501

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 02:37:26 AM

Attention! C'est un scam.
Vous pouvez courir des risquesi du dommage subi du fait du non-remboursement (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=fr&u=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.bitcoin.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D8044.0).
En plus, le site est en vente avec tout ses dettes... 

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀