Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROXcoin |Anon|multisig|PoB|ROXBOX|ROXJAMZ| TOR | 2ND POW PHASE JULY 12TH  (Read 139368 times)
tuto

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:37:31 AM

How is that proof of a scam? They've already released a statement about that. You need to learn what "proof" means my friend.
But, like I said earlier, if you think its a scam, don't buy, its pretty simply really, but without something solid as proof all you are doing is attempting to cause FUD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:41:09 AM

Dang!  Somebody has 16GH/s pointed at such pool!  Dev - according to estimates, this guy will get a million of your coins to dump on an exchange and drive down the price for the rest of us!!

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:46:38 AM

How is that proof of a scam? They've already released a statement about that. You need to learn what "proof" means my friend.
But, like I said earlier, if you think its a scam, don't buy, its pretty simply really, but without something solid as proof all you are doing is attempting to cause FUD.

Anybody with little brain wouldn't buy their statement.

Like so many dozens of coins released in the last month, ROX was intended to be a scam from day one.  Looks like the dev has moved on to Cam coin though.  Hopefully you all are smart enough to stay away from that one.  Its not like you even that screenshot as proof.  The "dev" obviously went through as little amount of work as possible to differentiate the coin from ROX.  The original CAM ann even looks like the original ROX ann.  Similar styles.  

The idea that the account was hacked is absolutely laughable.  

1. Hacker hacks account.  
2. Posts legitimate coin update with wrong account
3. Deletes post when caught.

ERMAHGERD I GOT HACKED.  LOL.  Does anyone expect us to believe that?  Maybe fire isn't directly involved in CAM, but I find it highly unlikely.  He's probably using it as a springboard for his BTC tied up in ROX.  

Maybe you guys still into this coin have lost so much its better to keep holding at this point hoping that someone will take it over, or somehow Fire can bring the price will come back.  I understand and respect that.  But i can assure you that even if Fire intends to keep his promises, even if he works towards their implementation, this coin will never return from the dead.  Of course, its not like you can sell it anyway now that he has requested the exchanges to prohibit trading of it.

These scammers must be punished.  Stop investing in these shitty new coins that offer nothing but promises and hype.  

Alright but think logically here, say they're the same person, I doubt we'll ever know.  How does being the dev of two 0% premine coins make you a scammer.  I mean there's work being done on this original project, promises being fulfilled etc and so forth.

Regardless, I didn't run a monster pool for this one again, I guess that's Suchpool's job now.  I figured with all the fuddery folks would have assumed I was somehow part of this 0% premine scam, so Suchpool can take my place, not that I would have beat them setting it up faster.
tuto

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:57:02 AM

Anybody with little brain wouldn't buy their statement.

Like so many dozens of coins released in the last month, ROX was intended to be a scam from day one.  Looks like the dev has moved on to Cam coin though.  Hopefully you all are smart enough to stay away from that one.  Its not like you even that screenshot as proof.  The "dev" obviously went through as little amount of work as possible to differentiate the coin from ROX.  The original CAM ann even looks like the original ROX ann.  Similar styles.  

The idea that the account was hacked is absolutely laughable.  

1. Hacker hacks account.  
2. Posts legitimate coin update with wrong account
3. Deletes post when caught.

ERMAHGERD I GOT HACKED.  LOL.  Does anyone expect us to believe that?  Maybe fire isn't directly involved in CAM, but I find it highly unlikely.  He's probably using it as a springboard for his BTC tied up in ROX.  

Maybe you guys still into this coin have lost so much its better to keep holding at this point hoping that someone will take it over, or somehow Fire can bring the price will come back.  I understand and respect that.  But i can assure you that even if Fire intends to keep his promises, even if he works towards their implementation, this coin will never return from the dead.  Of course, its not like you can sell it anyway now that he has requested the exchanges to prohibit trading of it.

These scammers must be punished.  Stop investing in these shitty new coins that offer nothing but promises and hype.  

Alright but think logically here, say they're the same person, I doubt we'll ever know.  How does being the dev of two 0% premine coins make you a scammer.  I mean there's work being done on this original project, promises being fulfilled etc and so forth.

Regardless, I didn't run a monster pool for this one again, I guess that's Suchpool's job now.  I figured with all the fuddery folks would have assumed I was somehow part of this 0% premine scam, so Suchpool can take my place, not that I would have beat them setting it up faster.

"Alright but think logically here, say they're the same person, I doubt we'll ever know.  How does being the dev of two 0% premine coins make you a scammer.  I mean there's work being done on this original project, promises being fulfilled etc and so forth."

+1 - Thats the point I'm trying to make too...promises are being put into action, work is being done...THAT to me shows it isnt a scam...The work being done isnt COPY&PASTE like some "scams" are...
tuto

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:58:02 AM

Thank you DEV, I've sent my old wallet.dat file to you by email and given you my new wallet address for the x13.

Will confirm when coins received Smiley

I can confirm my new coins have been received into my new wallet. Thankyou
fireinyourhole

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:29:41 AM

Hello everyone

As I have said, we will deliver. I dont want to see a SINGLE person bsing here regarding the subject of the additional POW. If you go do your calculations these coins will cost more than 2k sats ea to mine - we are pumping the value back into the system. At the time of market close the value was around 2k.

Those who engage in the mining of these coins will not sell for under 2k. Do not give me BS. We are here to stay, nothing else. Don't waste your time or words, me and my team WILL deliver for investors. Our dev has been working day and night for future releases.

We will release some infographics of possible concepts and we want the communities inputs. We are beginning to gravitate towards the concepts of colored coins too.

Thank you everyone who is supporting us despite this PR mess. We are coming back and will soon be fully back stronger than ever.
crushwilliam

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:05:39 AM

If I have coins on Bter, they also will be automatically converted?HuhHuh?
Roxcoin (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:09:57 AM

Yes all exchanges. im still waiting a reply from Bter.
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:17:20 AM

Yes all exchanges. im still waiting a reply from Bter.

thank goodness...I thought I lost those BTC...
cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:38:31 AM

Suchpool's hash is dropping comparative to the overall network.  Did another pool come up?  Or are those big miners mining on their own?

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
zs10086

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:09:54 PM

Not synchronous. New wallet
jox

Activity: 681

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:25:38 PM

Where is the public wallet address for the coinswap?
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:30:33 PM

Up and running!

0.99% fees
Powerful dedicated server
DDOS Protection
Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
Skilled admin

Please, join us
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:12:55 PM

glad to read some positive news!

so all my coins are on bittrex, if i understand correctly i dont have to do anything.

when do you think the market on bittrex will open again?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:52:32 PM

Finally everything seems ok now.

thanks for the update dev.
Adatrader

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:19:05 PM

I just spoke with Richie at Bittrex.  There were a bit over 3 million coins on the exchange, so we sent him the exact amount to do the swap.  If you had your coins on Bittrex, you do not have to do a thing, they are on the correct blockchain now.  Please make absolutely sure that you download the new wallet (link below) because you cannot send these x13 coins to your old x11 wallets.  

Please make sure that you move your old Roxcoin wallet directory in %appdata% as the new one will try to claim the same directory and the wallet will not start.  If you did not have coins on Bittrex you MUST keep your old wallet.dat and e-mail it to us along with your new ROX wallet address so we can manually exchange coins for you.

Source: https://github.com/Roxcoin/roxcointor

Windows wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!NBAAUIjY!JZcfbZs8zlFqzZXyjs6CgVSiE6WXZI7IMjOQFTwolek

Email: roxcoin@hotmail.com

Hey dev, I'm trying to send the wallet.dat over but I cannot manage to sync the new wallet. Also, does the wallet normally take a few minutes for "verifying wallet" on startup everytime?

Thanks
Roxcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:37:44 PM

I just spoke with Richie at Bittrex.  There were a bit over 3 million coins on the exchange, so we sent him the exact amount to do the swap.  If you had your coins on Bittrex, you do not have to do a thing, they are on the correct blockchain now.  Please make absolutely sure that you download the new wallet (link below) because you cannot send these x13 coins to your old x11 wallets.  

Please make sure that you move your old Roxcoin wallet directory in %appdata% as the new one will try to claim the same directory and the wallet will not start.  If you did not have coins on Bittrex you MUST keep your old wallet.dat and e-mail it to us along with your new ROX wallet address so we can manually exchange coins for you.

Source: https://github.com/Roxcoin/roxcointor

Windows wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!NBAAUIjY!JZcfbZs8zlFqzZXyjs6CgVSiE6WXZI7IMjOQFTwolek

Email: roxcoin@hotmail.com

Hey dev, I'm trying to send the wallet.dat over but I cannot manage to sync the new wallet. Also, does the wallet normally take a few minutes for "verifying wallet" on startup everytime?

Thanks

Yes thats normal, TOR needs some time to connect.
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:44:07 PM

when will the exchanges start trading?

Roxcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:50:40 PM

Just sent for ~3000 coinswap that I was staking. Will confirm when received

Date: 12-Jul-14 19:50
To: RNzrf3eWWsqPj6SWibmLF2tdEApZhvmass
Debit: -2983.90263577 ROX
Net amount: -2983.90263577 ROX
Transaction ID: c958fa5c2f8ce2034b2200a5970ed05e140b1f6a43a3789ee069e0d7badb307b
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:50:51 PM

Cant I just send the coins from my old ROXcoin wallet to my bittrex address?? why do I need to download this new wallet to swap my coins? also I'm a total Newbie at all of this so what exactly do I have to do to make sure I don't lose my 5300 coins that are in my old ROXwallet? Can someone please help me out with this one please and thank you?? Also please dumb it down as much as possible cause I'm not super computer literate and have a hard time understanding some computer lingo lol thanks again and ROXcoin wishing you the best of luck in succeeding and showing everyone that you are not out to scam people Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: