Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROXcoin |Anon|multisig|PoB|ROXBOX|ROXJAMZ| TOR | 2ND POW PHASE JULY 12TH  (Read 139368 times)
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:47:19 AM

Whats going on? Where are the Devs? ROX got fucked again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:08:12 AM

Yes ,Got fucked again...
Where the Anon ?
Where the TOR
Byter88

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:12:05 AM

If Roxcoin delivers all its opting to deliver than all the people who dumped their coins will be kicking themselves in the ass!! People in the cryptocommunity are too impatient and don't believe in giving people second chances. So I'm rooting for you ROXcoin and I damn well hope you guys show everyone that you aren't a scam coin and make all those doubters pay 10x the price for all the coins that they dumped!! Cheers

The ones dumping are the Rox devs lol. You people will never learn. Keep investing.
cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:25:50 AM

Rox team will come up with next update only after they buy all the cheap coins and hold more than 40% of the total coins. Zero premine, but ninja PoW + Mega hash rented = instamine. Still not enough for them, so they would not care about FUD as they are buying cheap. They really are not greedy  Cheesy

I don't think that's a bad thing.  It's fair game once it's launched.  How would you rather it be distributed?  I rented rigs to mine it myself as soon as I heard!

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
Adatrader

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:31:15 AM

Rox team will come up with next update only after they buy all the cheap coins and hold more than 40% of the total coins. Zero premine, but ninja PoW + Mega hash rented = instamine. Still not enough for them, so they would not care about FUD as they are buying cheap. They really are not greedy  Cheesy

In the crypto world, market makers are necessary to enable people like us to swing trade during accumulation, watch the whales do their work without taking on the massive risks, and wait for the appropriate exit point. You believe that most alt coins organically grow without market manipulation?  Cheesy
Hodor_keeper_of_the_light

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:45:20 AM

Yes ,Got fucked again...
Where the Anon ?
Where the TOR

type "getpeerinfo" in wallet console Smiley

Musent

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:54:48 AM

80-100k premine?

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:58:00 AM

80-100k premine?

No premine. Look title Smiley
It is the second PoW period made to fix smth. You can check dev's post throw his profile to find out details.

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:59:02 AM

Anyway, is there any PR guy in here? With like a lot of twitter followers and etc?
I'm searching one for the Talkcoin. Smiley
PM me or someone from Talkcoin team, please.

phoneled

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:14:46 AM

New ROX X13 TOR Released

Folks,

First off we would like to thank you for your support and criticism over the last few days. We want to take this time to make good on one of the development promises we made in the beginning, and also give folks a chance who did not get to mine coins during the first PoW period a second chance.  This gives us a unique opportunity to kill three birds with one stone, we can offer TOR anonymous sending, a second PoW phase, and stop the attacks that forced us to stop the market on Bittrex.  All of this is possible if we switch to a new codebase and blockchain.  This will require a coin swap, which should be easy.  If you have coins on Bittrex, they will be automatically converted.  If you have coins staking in your wallet, you can send us the wallet.dat + New ROX address (roxcoin@hotmail.com) and you will be compensated.  The public wallet address for the coinswap will be found here:

NOTE: Please rename old "roxcoin" folder to "roxcoinOLD" located at "AppData\Roaming\" BEFORE STARTING NEW WALLET.

https://github.com/Roxcoin/roxcointor
https://mega.co.nz/#!NBAAUIjY!JZcfbZs8zlFqzZXyjs6CgVSiE6WXZI7IMjOQFTwolek

So, how about Bter? my ROX is on bter Angry

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:26:17 AM

New ROX X13 TOR Released

Folks,

First off we would like to thank you for your support and criticism over the last few days. We want to take this time to make good on one of the development promises we made in the beginning, and also give folks a chance who did not get to mine coins during the first PoW period a second chance.  This gives us a unique opportunity to kill three birds with one stone, we can offer TOR anonymous sending, a second PoW phase, and stop the attacks that forced us to stop the market on Bittrex.  All of this is possible if we switch to a new codebase and blockchain.  This will require a coin swap, which should be easy.  If you have coins on Bittrex, they will be automatically converted.  If you have coins staking in your wallet, you can send us the wallet.dat + New ROX address (roxcoin@hotmail.com) and you will be compensated.  The public wallet address for the coinswap will be found here:

NOTE: Please rename old "roxcoin" folder to "roxcoinOLD" located at "AppData\Roaming\" BEFORE STARTING NEW WALLET.

https://github.com/Roxcoin/roxcointor
https://mega.co.nz/#!NBAAUIjY!JZcfbZs8zlFqzZXyjs6CgVSiE6WXZI7IMjOQFTwolek

So, how about Bter? my ROX is on bter Angry

Bter will unfreeze the market when they'll provide coin swap, you should write to Bter's support. Bittrex has already swapped it and gone live trading.

fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:24:28 AM

Hello Everyone

How is it going? I am extremely disappointed by the results of this market right now. We have just implemented TOR and there has barely been any impact. The coins in circulation are less than 6 million but the price is only around 1000 sats. 60 BTC market cap, thats less than the amount the team has spent in buying ROX ourselves....

All the scams/accusations have been disproven.

Anon tech is in work. What is the recovery plan for this? What will we do as a development team along with the community to revive this?

I still have the energy to move forward, I still have the energy to give some of my time.

Guys lets involve you - the community and make a great big push. Please share some ideas, all roxcoin holders should soon have a skype/irc chat session. We need to communicate and plan well.

When do we do it? Lets all figure something out soon and fast.

I cannot handle the thought of people losing so much money in something I was apart of. I am embarrassed as hell by this point. All it takes is one dumbass to destroy the efforts/a coin on the whole.

My friend had connected me to the CEO of CrashMedia to talk about a collaboration, at this point I am not even going to waste his time/risk his credibility the way I did with Dyffy. The community killed the coin from 9k, no remorse no one cares. Each accusation disproven. I am looking to you guys for hope and faith, we will keep carrying out what we have promised.
aigareth

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:37:36 AM

Hello Everyone

How is it going? I am extremely disappointed by the results of this market right now. We have just implemented TOR and there has barely been any impact. The coins in circulation are less than 6 million but the price is only around 1000 sats. 60 BTC market cap, thats less than the amount the team has spent in buying ROX ourselves....

Anon tech is in work. What is the recovery plan for this? What will we do as a development team along with the community to revive this?

I still have the energy to move forward, I still have the energy to give some of my time.

Guys lets involve you - the community and make a great big push. Please share some ideas, all roxcoin holders should soon have a skype/irc chat session. We need to communicate and plan well.

I cannot handle the thought of people losing so much money in something I was apart of. I am embarrassed as hell by this point. All it takes is one dumbass to destroy the efforts/a coin on the whole.

My friend had connected me to the CEO of CrashMedia to talk about a collaboration, at this point I am not even going to waste his time/risk his credibility the way I did with Dyffy. The community killed the coin from 9k, no remorse no one cares. Each accusation disproven. I am looking to you guys for hope and faith, we will keep carrying out what we have promised.

we don't want your fancy promise, we just want the price go back to 10K! and your team can make it? no,I don't think so.
so,we will do what we can do.

fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:41:31 AM

Hello Everyone

we don't want your fancy promise, we just want the price go back to 10K! and your team can make it? no,I don't think so.

What fancy promises. We have delivered delivered delivered. We want the price to go back to 10k more than anyone else. Every scam accusation has been disproven with factual raw proof. We have just implemented TOR and we have anon in the works it should be out within 4 days.

There are no fancy promises here. You can see what is happening right in front of your face.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:44:23 AM

Im not in this coin anymore, but for what its worth, my suggestion would be to stop worrying about prices and focus on developing the features, releasing them and staying active on the IRC and more importantly this thread (it gives way more exposure the crypto community).

aigareth

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:47:55 AM

Hello Everyone

What fancy promises. We have delivered delivered delivered. We want the price to go back to 10k more than anyone else. Every scam accusation has been disproven with factual raw proof. We have just implemented TOR and we have anon in the works it should be out within 4 days.

There are no fancy promises here. You can see what is happening right in front of your face.

yeah! I see it! I see what is happening right in front of my face.dump to 1000 satoshi. good job!

fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:48:21 AM

Im not in this coin anymore, but for what its worth, my suggestion would be to stop worrying about prices and focus on developing the features, releasing them and staying active on the IRC and more importantly this thread (it gives way more exposure the crypto community).

Thank you for your words. I think you have made a good point. Unfortunately prices in a way reflect the reception of new features/technology. We created proprietary TOR and there was absolutely no response.

ANON is coming out in a few days after so much work and money has been spent on integration. You guys won't even believe how much money we have spent on this project, absolutely no clue.

I want to hear from the community what can we do to get everyone involved and make this coin stronger? Price is not vital and not as important as efforts of devs however it is a good indicator of market confidence.
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:49:07 AM

Hello Everyone

yeah! I see it! I see what is happening right in front of my face.dump to 1000 satoshi. good job!

Reread my post twice or thrice then look back at your comment...
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:49:41 AM

Hello Everyone

What is your QQ chat details?
Dancingk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:51:03 AM

new ROX coin, second pow?

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: