Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:41:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROXcoin |Anon|multisig|PoB|ROXBOX|ROXJAMZ| TOR | 2ND POW PHASE JULY 12TH  (Read 139373 times)
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:53:49 AM

confidence will be regained as more features are released and you guys remain active with updates. Also, since this coin targets musicians and everybody that loves music, getting a few independent artist for PR woudnt hurt. Integrate RoxJams into the wallet, maybe make an android wallet with it too, so anybody can hear the music of their choice right from their phones. Maybe create a market, like Itunes into the wallet too. RoxMarket. Only sell independent music, (atleast start with that, and who knows it might get noticed by the big guys). My 2 cents.

fireinyourhole

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:59:42 AM

confidence will be regained as more features are released and you guys remain active with updates. Also, since this coin targets musicians and everybody that loves music, getting a few independent artist for PR woudnt hurt. Integrate RoxJams into the wallet, maybe make an android wallet with it too, so anybody can hear the music of their choice right from their phones. Maybe create a market, like Itunes into the wallet too. RoxMarket. Only sell independent music, (atleast start with that, and who knows it might get noticed by the big guys). My 2 cents.

Thank you very much for the suggestions, you are completely on point. We were planning to introduce 2 independent artists who endorsed ROX during the launch of Roxjamz however our spoiler turned into a complete scam accusation and we had to call off any introduction/promotion in order to deal with the horrible mess.

We were thinking about a p2p music market as well as integrating colored coins into the Rox system and have digital keys to Mp3 files in these colored coins. We were ready to invest more and spend much more money into development costs and we had also organized a Roxcoin fund of about 150k ROX for development costs.

After the initial FUD all of this has been disbanded and we cannot pull money out of our pockets for development costs right now either.

I had two promising start ups show inclination to work with us - Dyffy even began the soundcloud api integration until this horrible shit storm came.. I will see what we can do about the integration of the RoxJamz beta app into the wallet. That is a pretty good idea we had not thought about. Let me see what can be done. 
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:05:44 AM

Thank you very much for the suggestions, you are completely on point. We were planning to introduce 2 independent artists who endorsed ROX during the launch of Roxjamz however our spoiler turned into a complete scam accusation and we had to call off any introduction/promotion in order to deal with the horrible mess.

We were thinking about a p2p music market as well as integrating colored coins into the Rox system and have digital keys to Mp3 files in these colored coins. We were ready to invest more and spend much more money into development costs and we had also organized a Roxcoin fund of about 150k ROX for development costs.

After the initial FUD all of this has been disbanded and we cannot pull money out of our pockets for development costs right now either.

I had two promising start ups show inclination to work with us - Dyffy even began the soundcloud api integration until this horrible shit storm came.. I will see what we can do about the integration of the RoxJamz beta app into the wallet. That is a pretty good idea we had not thought about. Let me see what can be done. 

Nice. Well Im sure once you guys get established after a few releases and people know for sure this is legit again, the market will stabilize and get support. Afterwards, those promotions and partnerships that you guys were supposed to run could be revived again. But it all starts with  a few releases, 1 step at a time imo. Dont pay too much attention to bitter investors and fud. I lost a shit ton, whatever it happens. But if I see some tangible releases and see you guys are serious, i have no problem jumping back in.

cobaltskky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

to make more better goodness

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:10:43 AM

Agreed with Crypto - more features, more focus on the music.  The wallet could use a revamp - it's the plain old QT stuff everybody else has.  It needs to have pazzaz - the Roxjams website looks nice!  The wallet should look nice too. Smiley  It needs to be COOL.  Like, Rock Star cool, if you're going to sell it as a medium for distributing music.  I'd love to see a development roadmap - and then hit those milestones.  That will bring confidence to the coin.

I am behind you guys.  I'm only sitting on 26k Rox, but I have faith that you will be delivering a product that no one else has come up with yet.  I mean, think of how big Napster was back in the day.  This is the re-surgence - yet, the artist is still able to get paid!  Attracting artists is key.  Once you have the features enabled - it should be a matter of showing it to the artists and how they can cut out distributors.  That means lower cost for their fans, and more money in their pockets.  Once you have artists on board, they will do the advertising to their fans FOR YOU.  It has to be a product that looks good though - it has to make THEM look good.  So, once again, back to the wallet looking COOL.

Those are my thoughts for now.  I hope they help. Smiley  I'm still behind you guys!  Is there a Roxforums?  It would be nice for the Rox Community to be able to come together to talk about this stuff, away from the FUDers and nay-sayers. Smiley

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
cobaltskky

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:16:44 AM

Nice. Well Im sure once you guys get established after a few releases and people know for sure this is legit again, the market will stabilize and get support. Afterwards, those promotions and partnerships that you guys were supposed to run could be revived again. But it all starts with  a few releases, 1 step at a time imo. Dont pay too much attention to bitter investors and fud. I lost a shit ton, whatever it happens. But if I see some tangible releases and see you guys are serious, i have no problem jumping back in.

+1

Your hardwork will pay off!  When you release features that the users want, the product will sell itself.  Keep fighting the good fight. Smiley

Check out the latest Nxt video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWTtFZroEA
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:03:12 AM

+1

Your hardwork will pay off!  When you release features that the users want, the product will sell itself.  Keep fighting the good fight. Smiley

Thank you for the support guys Smiley. You guys have motivated dev and me very much now. Thank you so much for the positivity. Smiley

It is never over, it is never over. We are working on something BIG now, f*ck anon compared to this Cheesy.

Guys where can we setup a good discussion forum? We will keep working, we will keep striving. We will come out on top.
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:30:23 AM

Nice. Well Im sure once you guys get established after a few releases and people know for sure this is legit again, the market will stabilize and get support. Afterwards, those promotions and partnerships that you guys were supposed to run could be revived again. But it all starts with  a few releases, 1 step at a time imo. Dont pay too much attention to bitter investors and fud. I lost a shit ton, whatever it happens. But if I see some tangible releases and see you guys are serious, i have no problem jumping back in.

+1

Your hardwork will pay off!  When you release features that the users want, the product will sell itself.  Keep fighting the good fight. Smiley

Thank you for the support guys Smiley. You guys have motivated dev and me very much now. Thank you so much for the positivity. Smiley

It is never over, it is never over. We are working on something BIG now, f*ck anon compared to this Cheesy.

Guys where can we setup a good discussion forum? We will keep working, we will keep striving. We will come out on top.

Waiting for your 'something BIG'
BeMoreToday

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:10:38 AM

The worst thing you can do is continue to plead with the community to rally for you.  The rebuilding of investor confidence is a long road.

"It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and only a second to destroy it"

Have a good game plan and continue to execute on it and things will turn around for ROX.  If you keep skulking around here with your hand out looking for support no one is going to take you seriously.
chisefu

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:11:56 AM

The worst thing you can do is continue to plead with the community to rally for you.  The rebuilding of investor confidence is a long road.

Have a good game plan and continue to execute on it and things will turn around for ROX.  If you keep skulking around here with your hand out looking for support no one is going to take you seriously.

Awesome first post
cryptoholic11

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:14:34 AM

The worst thing you can do is continue to plead with the community to rally for you.  The rebuilding of investor confidence is a long road.

Have a good game plan and continue to execute on it and things will turn around for ROX.  If you keep skulking around here with your hand out looking for support no one is going to take you seriously.

Awesome first post

+1

philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:54:28 AM

The worst thing you can do is continue to plead with the community to rally for you.  The rebuilding of investor confidence is a long road.

Have a good game plan and continue to execute on it and things will turn around for ROX.  If you keep skulking around here with your hand out looking for support no one is going to take you seriously.
+1
fireinyourhole

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:59:47 AM

Completely agreed. However do not confuse my message with asking the community to rally, i just do not want to see people dumping at undervalued price of $40k USD mkt cap when I have friends who have lost over $20k USD on this coin themselves. For the amount of work we put out till date it is extremely shat on. I myself have lost over $15k USD to this point on this.

We will deliver, we will continue to bring new updates/features. Does anyone know of a proper website/forum tool with a friendly GUI for us to engage in community discussions?

Let me know
george888055

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:00:31 AM

Well said!
cobaltskky

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:29:28 AM

Completely agreed. However do not confuse my message with asking the community to rally, i just do not want to see people dumping at undervalued price of $40k USD mkt cap when I have friends who have lost over $20k USD on this coin themselves. For the amount of work we put out till date it is extremely shat on. I myself have lost over $15k USD to this point on this.

We will deliver, we will continue to bring new updates/features. Does anyone know of a proper website/forum tool with a friendly GUI for us to engage in community discussions?

Let me know

I know we use Jive at work.  You'd have to host it somewhere...

I'd love to continue discussion on this coin.  Maybe I can help out with it somehow.  I have some ideas I'd like to share, but not openly.  I don't know what your vision is for it - my ideas may coincide or overlap with them. Smiley  I really think if you can integrate music in with crypto, you will be onto something huge!  I know in America, music is a huge market, especially to teenagers with disposable income.  If you can market this to them, you're golden.  Wink  Keep fighting the good fight!

PS Price is rallying. Wink

gazzly

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:33:35 PM

got the new wallet but syncing does not finish - always some blocks remaining it seems - any one else?
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:00:55 PM

What's the status of this coin - is it solid or scam/dead?
ehugh66

Activity: 164

alt fans!

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:11:56 PM

dev ,everyday  you are online  but  say  nothing ,what are you doing ? can you tell us some message ?
Goattrading

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:43:52 PM

orderbook cleaned up
4.4btc buys vs 7.2btc sells.....

anything under 1k buys was/is a good time.

“I never ask a man what his business is, for it never interests me. What I ask him about are his thoughts and dreams.”
― H.P. Lovecraft
cobaltskky

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:21:36 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 04:57:27 PM by cobaltskky

What's the status of this coin - is it solid or scam/dead?

Solid.  But it's competing with Voot right now.  Voot has a big media line up this week!

gazzly

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 04:52:34 PM

why does the wallet never stop syncing? When will it be fixed?
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: