Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:37:34 AM

KoreCoin disabled is Bittrex. I cant withdraw....

They still to update the wallet. Don't worry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ElliottHe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:49:04 AM

Thank you Dev. You are with my full support as long as I can.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
gryyd

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:07:22 AM

anybody success with OS X 10.6.8 wallet?
i want my stake
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:18:19 AM

I slept for a while and so much has happened Huh LOL!! People why dont you support the coin after dev's such hard work. Don't just dump your stash at a exchange and run away. That is not manly!! There are still not many people at the moment who are supporting the network. WTF?? We can go through these hard times and visit the moon or we can close our doors and just be pussies.

I announce that I will give 250 KORECOINS each to four people who can prove that they have promoted the coin or written an article in a quality website. Remember, you need to show proof and post your links in this thread. Get to work people, please!!

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:55:46 AM

I slept for a while and so much has happened Huh LOL!! People why dont you support the coin after dev's such hard work. Don't just dump your stash at a exchange and run away. That is not manly!! There are still not many people at the moment who are supporting the network. WTF?? We can go through these hard times and visit the moon or we can close our doors and just be pussies.

I announce that I will give 250 KORECOINS each to four people who can prove that they have promoted the coin or written an article in a quality website. Remember, you need to show proof and post your links in this thread. Get to work people, please!!

By promoting the coin you mean what exactly??

I dont know how is the owner of these account
https://twitter.com/Kore_Coin/

We should create a new one. I dont mind to do it. But first time I'm doing it for a coin. I create a new mail for creating the profile on twitter?? or I use one provided by the admin???

iaminitnow06

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:08:06 AM

We should create a new one. I dont mind to do it. But first time I'm doing it for a coin. I create a new mail for creating the profile on twitter?? or I use one provided by the admin???

I think that twitter account was handled by the old dev. We will ask the dev about the twitter account when he comes online.
Can you write an article about korecoin and it's features?? For example:- http://blog.gryfencryp.to/2014/06/30/korecoin/?utm_content=buffer3fe05&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#sthash.SLFMZwm2.TN4Ky7qa.dpbs

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:20:28 AM

I think that twitter account was handled by the old dev. We will ask the dev about the twitter account when he comes online.
Can you write an article about korecoin and it's features?? For example:- http://blog.gryfencryp.to/2014/06/30/korecoin/?utm_content=buffer3fe05&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#sthash.SLFMZwm2.TN4Ky7qa.dpbs

I can write something like that but in spanish. I can also translate the announment.

If the twitter account was handled by the old dev, we need to report it as spammer or something like that until we take down.

burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:19:57 AM

PoW must to be an alternative because people don't STAKE nothing. But last mined PoW block had a big HR and was leave with a very big diff.

Now I ask, it's not much more simple to stake coin in the wallet ? why we still here to try to mine a not simple block in PoW, lost money to rent rigs, etc etc ?

For what leave the coins on the bittrex wallet ? for dump it ? I had work hard for give to people to dump his coin with much more profit ? it's all ?

Ok 2nd Dev gone. Good Luck

You know what? I was seriously considering putting a lot of money into this coin because I liked you, would have probably raised the price by quite a bit considering the tiny volume. After reading this I am not going anywhere near this coin for now. You should not be the main dev if you don't know what to say and when to say it. If you don't know how to speak properly then hire someone else to do it. "Ok 2nd Dev gone. Good Luck", terrible. You should really delete that. Okay so here are some of my problems with this coin,

Right after you took over and became the dev, I said that this coin had no community and without one it isn't going anywhere. Did you really think that magically a massive crowd of people would suddenly come along and support the coin? Of course that wouldn't happen, this coin has no hype. It has already been hyped and it crashed hard before you became dev. Maybe if you tried to hype the coin we would be somewhere.

Working quickly is great but setting dates like the old scammer dev will give more hype. Also I haven't seen any interesting features in this coin so far. Like I said when you first became dev, all these features you've put into this coin do not separate this coin from all the other coins enough. This coin is not special as it is now. It is also hardly promoted at all anymore, when the old dev was around people on Twitter with many followers were actually promoting this coin and telling people to buy. That ain't happening now.This coin has little to no hype at all. And guess what? people buy on hype. It is important.

Maybe if you want people to stake their coins, do a giveaway so there are more people to support the network? You said yourself you invested a lot into this coin, then how about you use a bit of your investment to protect your investment?

/rant

Saving a dying coin is no easy job dev, especially with the ridiculous amount of altcoins in the market. Give me one good reason to support this coin other than pity, and I'll do it. But I think for now I'm just going to sit and watch from a distance.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
pedroeleven

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:02:20 AM

Did you think to talk with @atlcointoday to do a advertising campaing? I think that is cheap and maybe useful.
zaintariqs

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:07:14 AM

does facebook statuses count ?  Grin

★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ | ANON VoIP ☑ RELEASED - 100% PoSA-TOR 
     All calls in the Kore Network will be anonymous and never tracked ★★
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:37:28 AM

*Holy COW- KORE wallets on Bittrex STILL down. That's about 16 hours so far. Support emailed me last night:

Ryan Hentz   
Ryan Hentz (Bittrex)
Jul 01 21:58

HI,

KORE will be back online soon. We were notified of an impending fork and did not have time to get to it right away so we disabled to wallet to protect users funds. Once we see user reports of the new code working fine we will install the new wallet and reopen the markets.

Thank you,

Ryan

Great work, DEV, by the way. Couldn't believe the jump yesterday! Keep it up!
-Although my (newest windows version ) wallet STILL won't sync- been stuck on 22150 for 12 hours- I tried everything I know to fix it.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:01:00 AM

PoW must to be an alternative because people don't STAKE nothing. But last mined PoW block had a big HR and was leave with a very big diff.

Now I ask, it's not much more simple to stake coin in the wallet ? why we still here to try to mine a not simple block in PoW, lost money to rent rigs, etc etc ?

For what leave the coins on the bittrex wallet ? for dump it ? I had work hard for give to people to dump his coin with much more profit ? it's all ?

You know what? I was seriously considering putting a lot of money into this coin because I liked you, would have probably raised the price by quite a bit considering the tiny volume. After reading this I am not going anywhere near this coin for now. You should not be the main dev if you don't know what to say and when to say it. If you don't know how to speak properly then hire someone else to do it. "Ok 2nd Dev gone. Good Luck", terrible. You should really delete that. Okay so here are some of my problems with this coin,

Right after you took over and became the dev, I said that this coin had no community and without one it isn't going anywhere. Did you really think that magically a massive crowd of people would suddenly come along and support the coin? Of course that wouldn't happen, this coin has no hype. It has already been hyped and it crashed hard before you became dev. Maybe if you tried to hype the coin we would be somewhere.

Working quickly is great but setting dates like the old scammer dev will give more hype. Also I haven't seen any interesting features in this coin so far. Like I said when you first became dev, all these features you've put into this coin do not separate this coin from all the other coins enough. This coin is not special as it is now. It is also hardly promoted at all anymore, when the old dev was around people on Twitter with many followers were actually promoting this coin and telling people to buy. That ain't happening now.This coin has little to no hype at all. And guess what? people buy on hype. It is important.

Maybe if you want people to stake their coins, do a giveaway so there are more people to support the network? You said yourself you invested a lot into this coin, then how about you use a bit of your investment to protect your investment?

/rant

Saving a dying coin is no easy job dev, especially with the ridiculous amount of altcoins in the market. Give me one good reason to support this coin other than pity, and I'll do it. But I think for now I'm just going to sit and watch from a distance.

IMO- A "Build it and they will come" approach just may work very well...

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:21:57 AM

/rant

Could do, but what has been built so far has been built many times before and is being built elsewhere too. I think that is what is preventing people from coming here.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 10:35:18 AM

2 Dev, 2 All,

I want to get convinced that I understand the situation right.
To help the network, we all should move our coins to our wallets so they could begin staking. But as long as the wallets don't sync, we should begin genereting blocks by POW mining, am I right.
So the main to-do thing right now is to set up the mining pool. I'm ready to put my humble 2.5Mhs (R9 280X) for mining this coin, but I don't know where Huh

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:35:39 AM

/rant

Could do, but what has been built so far has been built many times before and is being built elsewhere too. I think that is what is preventing people from coming here.

I would not be so sure about that...

iaminitnow06

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:36:12 AM

I announce that I will give 250 KORECOINS each to four of our supporters who will do a good advertisement.

iaminitnow06

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:39:20 AM

2 Dev, 2 All,

I want to get convinced that I understand the situation right.
To help the network, we all should move our coins to our wallets so they could begin staking. But as long as the wallets don't sync, we should begin genereting blocks by POW mining, am I right.
So the main to-do thing right now is to set up the mining pool. I'm ready to put my humble 2.5Mhs (R9 280X) for mining this coin, but I don't know where Huh
The software is working and syncing. Download it from the 1st post of this thread. I'm currently minting!! Smiley

iaminitnow06

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:43:37 AM

Did you think to talk with @atlcointoday to do a advertising campaing? I think that is cheap and maybe useful.
You will be rewarded 250 Korecoins if you can make this happen Smiley

iaminitnow06

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:04:01 AM

hey dev. check your pm.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:15:10 AM

/rant

I would not be so sure about that...

I'm not sure... hence the 'could do' and 'I think' Anything can happen with cryptos, I guess there is a cool story behind this coin, that's one thing it got going for it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: