Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon  (Read 372308 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Eurbids (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:22:09 AM

PoW must to be an alternative because people don't STAKE nothing. But last mined PoW block had a big HR and was leave with a very big diff.

Now I ask, it's not much more simple to stake coin in the wallet ? why we still here to try to mine a not simple block in PoW, lost money to rent rigs, etc etc ?

For what leave the coins on the bittrex wallet ? for dump it ? I had work hard for give to people to dump his coin with much more profit ? it's all ?

Ok 2nd Dev gone. Good Luck

You know what? I was seriously considering putting a lot of money into this coin because I liked you, would have probably raised the price by quite a bit considering the tiny volume. After reading this I am not going anywhere near this coin for now. You should not be the main dev if you don't know what to say and when to say it. If you don't know how to speak properly then hire someone else to do it. "Ok 2nd Dev gone. Good Luck", terrible. You should really delete that. Okay so here are some of my problems with this coin,

Right after you took over and became the dev, I said that this coin had no community and without one it isn't going anywhere. Did you really think that magically a massive crowd of people would suddenly come along and support the coin? Of course that wouldn't happen, this coin has no hype. It has already been hyped and it crashed hard before you became dev. Maybe if you tried to hype the coin we would be somewhere.

Working quickly is great but setting dates like the old scammer dev will give more hype. Also I haven't seen any interesting features in this coin so far. Like I said when you first became dev, all these features you've put into this coin do not separate this coin from all the other coins enough. This coin is not special as it is now. It is also hardly promoted at all anymore, when the old dev was around people on Twitter with many followers were actually promoting this coin and telling people to buy. That ain't happening now.This coin has little to no hype at all. And guess what? people buy on hype. It is important.

Maybe if you want people to stake their coins, do a giveaway so there are more people to support the network? You said yourself you invested a lot into this coin, then how about you use a bit of your investment to protect your investment?

/rant

Saving a dying coin is no easy job dev, especially with the ridiculous amount of altcoins in the market. Give me one good reason to support this coin other than pity, and I'll do it. But I think for now I'm just going to sit and watch from a distance.

Oh but don't worry, I don't run to kill myself because you want to be far from this coin. It's your problem, not my.

It's funny to see that. You have read only what you had want to read, no before, no after, but only what you have want. I will not still here to write you why I've bad and write this, all it's wrote in this thread.

I'm not the owner of this coin, I don't work for give value to my premine. I'm a one of the kore community like you. And I still to work for this community for free. Now tell me what you have do for this coin and the community ?

Now go far please, we don't need you and your "lot of money".

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElliottHe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:24:56 AM

The software is working and syncing. Download it from the 1st post of this thread. I'm currently minting!! Smiley
Can you upload the block file somewhere?

Thanks,
Elliott

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:26:09 AM

The software is working and syncing. Download it from the 1st post of this thread. I'm currently minting!! Smiley
Can you upload the block file somewhere?

Thanks,
Elliott

Why ? Start from this and sync normally.
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:31:44 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 11:59:19 AM by iaminitnow06

The first post of this thread needs to be updated. Anyone who has decent command over the English language, could you please write what has happened till now after the 27th of June( New dev, features that exist and that are yet to be implemented and a short note on what happened before the 27th and can insert some graphics(Ex:- Picture of the wallet,etc.). Also please post all the exchanges, wallet links etc. etc. You know what to do. Basically we need a really interesting first post for this thread.
So please create it and send it to me via PM. I will give a bounty of 250 coins to you. All the entries will be fairly evaluated and the winner will be announced in this thread.
Deadline is 2nd june, today GMT 6 PM.
EDIT: Another supporter MIKEMIKE has agreed to add an additional 250 coins to whoever puts together a wonderful Introduction. Grin. So that's a total of 250+250=500 korecoins people. Don't miss this oppurtunity to make some good moolah Grin

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:33:19 AM

Finally someone of this community move his ass. Happy to see Wink
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:36:29 AM

Ladies and Gentleman....

We are the First X13 PoS 100% Anon with TOR embedded

On Testing, Soon on your Desktop too

burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:43:16 AM

PoW must to be an alternative because people don't STAKE nothing. But last mined PoW block had a big HR and was leave with a very big diff.

Now I ask, it's not much more simple to stake coin in the wallet ? why we still here to try to mine a not simple block in PoW, lost money to rent rigs, etc etc ?

For what leave the coins on the bittrex wallet ? for dump it ? I had work hard for give to people to dump his coin with much more profit ? it's all ?

Ok 2nd Dev gone. Good Luck

You know what? I was seriously considering putting a lot of money into this coin because I liked you, would have probably raised the price by quite a bit considering the tiny volume. After reading this I am not going anywhere near this coin for now. You should not be the main dev if you don't know what to say and when to say it. If you don't know how to speak properly then hire someone else to do it. "Ok 2nd Dev gone. Good Luck", terrible. You should really delete that. Okay so here are some of my problems with this coin,

Right after you took over and became the dev, I said that this coin had no community and without one it isn't going anywhere. Did you really think that magically a massive crowd of people would suddenly come along and support the coin? Of course that wouldn't happen, this coin has no hype. It has already been hyped and it crashed hard before you became dev. Maybe if you tried to hype the coin we would be somewhere.

Working quickly is great but setting dates like the old scammer dev will give more hype. Also I haven't seen any interesting features in this coin so far. Like I said when you first became dev, all these features you've put into this coin do not separate this coin from all the other coins enough. This coin is not special as it is now. It is also hardly promoted at all anymore, when the old dev was around people on Twitter with many followers were actually promoting this coin and telling people to buy. That ain't happening now.This coin has little to no hype at all. And guess what? people buy on hype. It is important.

Maybe if you want people to stake their coins, do a giveaway so there are more people to support the network? You said yourself you invested a lot into this coin, then how about you use a bit of your investment to protect your investment?

/rant

Saving a dying coin is no easy job dev, especially with the ridiculous amount of altcoins in the market. Give me one good reason to support this coin other than pity, and I'll do it. But I think for now I'm just going to sit and watch from a distance.

Oh but don't worry, I don't run to kill myself because you want to be far from this coin. It's your problem, not my.

It's funny to see that. You have read only what you had want to read, no before, no after, but only what you have want. I will not still here to write you why I've bad and write this, all it's wrote in this thread.

I'm not the owner of this coin, I don't work for give value to my premine. I'm a one of the kore community like you. And I still to work for this community for free. Now tell me what you have do for this coin and the community ?

Now go far please, we don't need you and your "lot of money".
Well you looked like you were going to run and kill yourself when hardly anyone was staking and mining. I was under the impression that you wanted to build the community up not tear it down. Anyways I've had enough, I will go far away, especially seeing as though you haven't even listened to any of the suggestions I've provided.

Actually I have read everything in this thread and the original KoreCoin thread and have been participating in both, I have not done anything yet because I don't want to waste my time and I don't see the reason to, that is my point. Why should I help out? Why should anyone help out? Why don't you try do something innovative to give me a reason to provide my support. I'm criticizing this coin to try and help you. If I put a lot of money into this coin I'd protect it no matter what. Just like you are doing now... Anyways good luck, hopefully you prove me wrong Grin

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:47:37 AM

Anyways good luck, hopefully you prove me wrong Grin

Why I must to prove to you something ? You have your idea, me have my idea. My idea it's that we happy to lost people that "partecipate" like you in this community.

We need strong people, with big and smoking balls. Trust me it's not you.

Best Regards, send to us one postcard.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:09:59 PM

Why I must to prove to you something ? You have your idea, me have my idea. My idea it's that we happy to lost people that "partecipate" like you in this community.

Well the DEV's got some Hoots-pah!

lulz!

iaminitnow06

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:14:00 PM

The first post of this thread needs to be updated. Anyone who has decent command over the English language, could you please write what has happened till now after the 27th of June( New dev, features that exist and that are yet to be implemented and a short note on what happened before the 27th and can insert some graphics(Ex:- Picture of the wallet,etc.). Also please post all the exchanges, wallet links etc. etc. You know what to do. Basically we need a really interesting first post for this thread.
So please create it and send it to me via PM. I will give a bounty of 250 coins to you. All the entries will be fairly evaluated and the winner will be announced in this thread.
Deadline is 2nd june, today GMT 6 PM.
EDIT: Another supporter MIKEMIKE has agreed to add an additional 250 coins to whoever puts together a wonderful Introduction. Grin. So that's a total of 250+250=500 korecoins people. Don't miss this oppurtunity to make some good moolah Grin

I have announced it in the alternative cryptocurrencies thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=674147.0. Please check. Thanks Grin

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
penambang

Activity: 548
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 12:15:13 PM

what is last block for PoW?
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:15:41 PM

what is last block for PoW?

btcage

Activity: 145

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:17:50 PM

Ladies and Gentleman....

We are the First X13 PoS 100% Anon with TOR embedded

On Testing, Soon on your Desktop too

For people who tell "I don't see any special Future in this coin"  !!
We are the first x13 coin with real tor anon and mixing service. Is this not enough.
All other big coins even darkcoin is talking about it but we have it!

I also put 500 korecoins in the pot for good Promotion work.
250+250+ 2×250 = 1000 core for good Promotion work.

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:18:31 PM

Haha, you don't have to prove to me anything. What I meant by saying 'I hope you prove me wrong" is that I hope this coin is successful. Please try to understand what I am trying to say. Dang you are easily offended.. Anyways I think you need all the help you can get. But whatever, its your coin now, do with it whatever you like. If you don't want to listen to me that's fine. I was hoping to get some real responses to my concerns about this coin but I have gotten is nothing but useless and extremely defensive replies.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
Eurbids (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:23:57 PM

Haha, you don't have to prove to me anything. What I meant by saying 'I hope you prove me wrong" is that I hope this coin is successful. Please try to understand what I am trying to say. Dang you are easily offended.. Anyways I think you need all the help you can get. But whatever, its your coin now, do with it whatever you like. If you don't want to listen to me that's fine. I was hoping to get some real responses to my concerns about this coin but I have gotten is nothing but useless and extremely defensive replies.

ok, thank you for your participation. Byee

iaminitnow06

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:27:10 PM

Hi, A new software upgrade is planned for. We will be the First X13 PoS 100% Anon with TOR embedded. Hope you support this coin. Smiley

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 12:40:44 PM

Hi, A new software upgrade is planned for. We will be the First X13 PoS 100% Anon with TOR embedded. Hope you support this coin. Smiley

Thanks for the offer Smiley I really don't like the both of the main devs very much but I really like the name of this coin. Its the only reason why I initially invested Tongue I'll support this coin from the shadows as I don't think the main dev likes me very much and I'd rather not deal with him anymore. I personally can't help this coin much myself but I know many people who can. I'll contact them and see what they think. I'm sure Eurbids will like them more than me haha

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 12:47:25 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 01:26:44 PM by George5

2 Dev, 2 All,

I want to get convinced that I understand the situation right.
To help the network, we all should move our coins to our wallets so they could begin staking. But as long as the wallets don't sync, we should begin genereting blocks by POW mining, am I right.
So the main to-do thing right now is to set up the mining pool. I'm ready to put my humble 2.5Mhs (R9 280X) for mining this coin, but I don't know where Huh

Synced great! Now I'm also minting! Tried to check and send some coins from one wallet to another: My God! they move faster than flash!!! Grat job, Dev! Seems to me this coin resurrects faster and faster. Can't wait to see new features!

And one more thing - I hope bittrex is aware of the mandatory update Smiley

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:00:31 PM

2 Dev, 2 All,

I want to get convinced that I understand the situation right.
To help the network, we all should move our coins to our wallets so they could begin staking. But as long as the wallets don't sync, we should begin genereting blocks by POW mining, am I right.
So the main to-do thing right now is to set up the mining pool. I'm ready to put my humble 2.5Mhs (R9 280X) for mining this coin, but I don't know where Huh

Synced great! Now I'm also minting! Tried to check and send some coins from one wallet to another: My God! they move faster than flash!!! Grat job, Dev! Seems to me this coin resurrects faster and faster. Can't wait to see new features!
BTW, what are the specs of the 2nd POW stage? What is the block reward and where can I mine KoreCoin?

And one more thing - I hope bittrex is aware of the mandatory update Smiley

Crap- More software updates? After 19 hours, my wallet remains stuck at 22150- not synced. No matter- the wallet on Bittrex is still down after 16+ hours, so my 30,000 KORE remains there. Undecided
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:05:03 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2014, 01:16:06 PM by George5

Crap- More software updates? After 19 hours, my wallet remains stuck at 22150- not synced. No matter- the wallet on Bittrex is still down after 16+ hours, so my 30,000 KORE remains there. Undecided

You better download the v2.0.1 client from the link on the first page! And probably delete everything from the "appdata/roaming/KoreCoin" folder (except the wallet.dat file). nevermind Smiley

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: