Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:08:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unmasking BTC-E.com  (Read 6686 times)
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:44:04 PM

If you don't want to participate in unmasking them, fine. But your not going to stop it!

Why would you want to persist in this idea when your reasons for doing so have been shown to be bogus?

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 11:24:33 PM

interested to give warn people about btc-e now . because we dont know if they has done under of hacker activity it will be really easy to crack or get a lot of money in there .
thanks op your thread . great warn to look at more good exchange .
nice update..
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 03:22:46 AM

Those bastards ! They keep flipping my damn screen ! Tongue

bitcoincup

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:26:21 AM

So many btc-e warning here and on the web  Shocked

I am not surprised, we've got into trouble with them too this week https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711986.msg8042696#msg8042696

Anonymity and using Third parties are their best practice, my hats off to them, but that doesn't help them stay off the radar when it comes to legal action and authorities tracking them down.

They are using perfect third parties too I must admit - Mayzus group of companies again run by Russians which has its own avail for them - what are friends for huh? but these third parties are well regulated by FCA UK and CySEC Cyprus and are required to write down/certify all clients profiles and documents and pass to these regulatory bodies, these third parties will be fucked up too when the day comes with btc-e/serious authorities will be involved.

For the time being, good luck to everyone.

theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:31:42 AM

I am not surprised, we've got into trouble with them too this week https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711986.msg8042696#msg8042696

Anonymity and using Third parties are their best practice, my hats off to them, but that doesn't help them stay off the radar when it comes to legal action and authorities tracking them down.

They are using perfect third parties too I must admit - Mayzus group of companies again run by Russians which has its own avail for them - what are friends for huh? but these third parties are well regulated by FCA UK and CySEC Cyprus and are required to write down/certify all clients profiles and documents and pass to these regulatory bodies, these third parties will be fucked up too when the day comes with btc-e/serious authorities will be involved.

The FCA and CySEC are BS. The CySEC might be perfectly good at helping shutting down the perfectly solvent and honest Liberty Reserve but when it comes to their own insolvent and dishonest banks they're nowhere to be seen ...  Roll Eyes

If they don't approve of BTC-E, then all the better I say.

bitcoincup

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:05:58 AM

The FCA and CySEC are BS. The CySEC might be perfectly good at helping shutting down the perfectly solvent and honest Liberty Reserve but when it comes to their own insolvent and dishonest banks they're nowhere to be seen ...  Roll Eyes

I know, all regulatory bodies are BS and many scams even among themselves, but they screw among themselves too at the same time. that's the least one/we can do, to report all the obvious scam evidences to the big boys at the upper regulatory bodies.

You think FCA cares about Mayzus existence? sure not and if there are frauds, they easily cut them off.

I am wondering about what Mayzus doing for BTC-E, accepting wires on behalf of them, is totally legal, third party acceptance is one of the money laundering methodologies actually. esp for an organization such an btc-e that is operating completely anonymous.

Mayzus FS has no such service stated on their official website.
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:38:48 AM

The FCA and CySEC are BS. The CySEC might be perfectly good at helping shutting down the perfectly solvent and honest Liberty Reserve but when it comes to their own insolvent and dishonest banks they're nowhere to be seen ...  Roll Eyes

I know, all regulatory bodies are BS and many scams even among themselves, but they screw among themselves too at the same time. that's the least one/we can do, to report all the obvious scam evidences to the big boys at the upper regulatory bodies.

You think FCA cares about Mayzus existence? sure not and if there are frauds, they easily cut them off.

I am wondering about what Mayzus doing for BTC-E, accepting wires on behalf of them, is totally legal, third party acceptance is one of the money laundering methodologies actually. esp for an organization such an btc-e that is operating completely anonymous.

Mayzus FS has no such service stated on their official website.

Its mayzus the moneypolo provider that's accepting the wires. The same way I can have you send money to my bitstamp address, thereby having "bitstamp accept transfers on behalf of me."

There is no "scam evidences" in BTC-E. They're a legitimate business that has been operating successfully for many years. They're providing a service to the community. By reporting them to any regulatory entity all you're doing is removing that service from the community, stealing wealth from the world.

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:41:32 PM

I knew that Mayzus bank account was with Deutsche bank. Are they banking with Komercni banka now?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: