Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - Kolin Evans - SCAM: Cryptocurrency BRIBE Pump and DUMP SCAMMER! Warning  (Read 11484 times)
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:42:12 PM

<yaddayaddablalbalbalbalblabla unreadable post cuz of retard formatting>

Yes i am always right and so what ? maybe do your homework and get smarter ?
don't claw at me because your dumb and jealous.

nice english. and u are a Canadian? english should be ur mother tongue!  its so dumb it hurts, ouch Sad

and killer arguments that blow me away. ROFL.  have fun with ur sunken ship newbie guy Wink

~CfA~

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:58:20 PM

Just to lower the overall tone of the debate a bit, heres some poetry !

There was a young lady called Kolin
Who claimed that Quark would be rollin'
But Quark had a crash,
Some peeps lost their cash,
And now it's Kolin who's bawlin'

Thank you, thank you, I'l be here all week........

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
McClintock (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:13:53 PM

Bill Still replied to my E-Mail- he claims not to have been bribed with that much (lie???). He says he was attracted to Kolin because Kolin told him over and over again to be a highly skilled developer being in charge of the Next Big Thing in Cryptocurrency and swore this.  Seems like Bill was tricked just as I was Huh

Kolin Evans you introduced extreme financial depression into my life, you will pay for that Angry  and why am I getting nasty death threats in my email now? Is this kind of attitude allowed on Bitcointalk?
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:14:11 PM

Just to lower the overall tone of the debate a bit, heres some poetry !

There was a young lady called Kolin
Who claimed that Quark would be rollin'
But Quark had a crash,
Some peeps lost their cash,
And now it's Kolin who's bawlin'

Thank you, thank you, I'l be here all week........

i like it kindlyDan.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:16:49 PM

Bill Still replied to my E-Mail- he claims not to have been bribed with that much (lie???). He says he was attracted to Kolin because Kolin told him over and over again to be a highly skilled developer being in charge of the Next Big Thing in Cryptocurrency and swore this.  Seems like Bill was tricked just as I was Huh

Kolin Evans you introduced extreme financial depression into my life, you will pay for that Angry  and why am I getting death in my private messages threats now? Is this kind of attitude allowed on Bitcointalk?

#1 you better not be trying to attribute that to me because i'm not threatening anyone in pm or otherwise.

#2 you are a lair Bill CC'd me the email and his return to you bounced.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:20:55 PM

just checked the original topic - he deleted literally everything ha ha ha

I will just recount it -

this is why i suspect he done this

- - I asked for him to post the address and he said he had "uninstalled the wallet"

- - so then we all said , "log back into your Cryptsy account and get the deposit address" -

- - Then he posted an address i can get it easily as i looked it up on Blockr.io, he claimed he accessed is old account and got the address

I suspect he found something grievously wrong with the address he posted.

so i will ask please post this address again.

then we will proceed with where we were from there.

thank you for the suggestion Kolin, I checked the Cryptsy deposit history. here's my old QRK address:

QU2JE1jtdXrXzJFQ3Zfr1rwFqJQdiTYNZr

You lie all the way and you aren't even ashamed.  Organized Criminality.  Truly disgusting, Karma will get you.

Why did you bribe innocent Bill Still to be your little puppet slave? I believed Quark because of Bill Still's face which you just used to stab me.  I WANT BACK WHAT YOU STOLE FROM MY FAMILY.  I have my wife and kids to feed.

AND DONT SEND ME DEATH THREATS TO MY EMAIL AGAIN. I beg you stop this. My wife is very frightened and paranoid and she already has issues.  Don't go too far Kolin.  Is it not enough that you took my hard earned savings? Is it really not enough?

I beg you please stop
cryptozim

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:27:51 PM

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE FEEDING THE TROLLS!?!?

Jesus, it's like children in here...

BTC: 15h26g3SUu6iXUi1phv5FHmASc5hDeGHpJ | LSK: 840098997497226041L | CSC: cMsbRGMLzu7Ss8L7Vv6osksUyt5P322uxS
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:39:28 PM

check out the time stamps :

the NXt topic :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670913.0

June 30, 2014, 06:03:24 AM

the sock puppet topic :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673185.0

July 01, 2014, 04:46:52 PM

which matches up to about page - 9  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=670913.160 (so in essence choose your sock puppet.)

- now this scammer is saying i'm sending him death threats - he is clearly trying to use the fact that i was obtuse previously on here.

- that's fine you can do that, but lets do something better?

- lets you answer the questions i will ask you so we can determine which account you lost this from then we can all determine if you are a NXT sock puppet or not ?

so

THE QUESTIONS:

#1 did you register the Cryptsy account? (where you lost/sold the Quark)

#2 you said you "uninstalled the wallet"  what OS did you run ? windows?

#3 how familiar are you with Crypto currency (as opposed to crypto scams like NXT)

#4 would you say you are very familiar with them? or did you, as you suggest have a very limited understanding at the start?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
McClintock (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:55:13 PM

Enough is enough.  Kolin FYI I called the Police. You sent 3 death threat emails today alone from k.evans.cryptocurrency@gmail.com

I've also contacted Google Abuse.  I DEMAND YOU DO NOT SEND ONE FURTHER DEATH THREAT TO ME
KlopTrop

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:22:43 PM

I know that his dad is involved with cars. There are two Auto Shops in NSW under the name Evans

1. Bill Evans Auto Repairs, Lithgow, NSW
2. Keith Evans Autos, Tuggerah, NSW

Call and ask for Kolin or pay a visit, worth a try.

Why I help you? This guy has lied and manipulated many people and committed financial crime through a deliberately orchestrated fraud by publicly lying about his persona and qualifications to establish a luring reputation for an endeavour with clear personal financial interest that strived through the ongoing attraction of investors who were consciously manipulated by Mr Evans.

Very dangerous legal territory.
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:25:48 PM

I know that his dad is involved with cars. There are two Auto Shops in NSW under the name Evans

Why I help you? This guy has lied and manipulated many people and committed financial crime through a deliberately orchestrated fraud by publicly lying about his persona and qualifications to establish a luring reputation for an endeavour with clear personal financial interest that strived through the ongoing attraction of investors who were consciously manipulated by Mr Evans.

Did you have to make a new account for this shit?
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:28:34 PM

Enough is enough.  Kolin FYI I called the Police. You sent 3 death threat emails today alone from k.evans.cryptocurrency@gmail.com

I've also contacted Google Abuse.  I DEMAND YOU DO NOT SEND ONE FURTHER DEATH THREAT TO ME

Did he actually send you death threats? If he did, Go for it, call the Police on him, get his ass in jail.

If he didn't, you're a lying bastard that should lose another $20,000.
KlopTrop

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:28:56 PM

Did you have to make a new account for this shit?

If you know a way to post on this forum without registering an account then feel free to share your wisdom.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:13:05 AM

Lol this thread Smiley drama queens.

People lose 200k and don't go this crazy. BCX lost 1400 BTC in gox and i heard him mention it only once. I guess i depends on how much you need it or the proportion of your financial worth it amounts to.

QRK was no more pump and dump than any other coin.

QRK was no more instamined that 90% of other coins on here.

QRK has been crushed down since the devs did not instamine or premine and never bothered even promoting it after day 1 it was released. Maybe the most laid back dev i have seen. Although is sharp enough on things like heartbleed etc.

DI - announced on the forum like 2 days before that he was going to get in touch with bill. If he wanted to gain from this big time he would have never announced this and just bought a ton of it. All the qrk investment mostly came from people outside of the crypto community. Everyone on here thought qrk was dead an had been 50-200 sats for weeks on end.

Really doing a public witch hunt on here and posting real details of people and their families is not good.

DI told people on here he would approach bill, people underestimated the effect this could have. Some people got on the train early and got off in time, some got on too late and lost out. This is the way crypto works and how most things work in life. Some circumstances are beneficial to people whilst they have very negative impact on others.

If you really put 20k on QRK that you needed then i am sorry about that, however it was reckless. Why not put 5k on? simple answer is greed. Greed is great sometimes and can pay off huge, other times ......well crack open a the lube and accept your fate. Greed + QRK cost me 200BTC. I am still sore now. Although i choose to try and improve qrk rather than scream with frustration at the slack approach most of the community have towards their investment.

You were not scammed, you were merely late to a train bill set off at 200 sats. If he said it was a great investment at 200 sats does not mean he though it was a great investment at 30,000 sats.

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 02:26:04 AM

Did he actually send you death threats? If he did, Go for it, call the Police on him, get his ass in jail.

If he didn't, you're a lying bastard that should lose another $20,000.

+1

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 02:29:16 AM

People lose 200k and don't go this crazy. BCX lost 1400 BTC in gox and i heard him mention it only once. I guess i depends on how much you need it or the proportion of your financial worth it amounts to.

QRK was no more pump and dump than any other coin.

QRK was no more instamined that 90% of other coins on here.

QRK has been crushed down since the devs did not instamine or premine and never bothered even promoting it after day 1 it was released. Maybe the most laid back dev i have seen. Although is sharp enough on things like heartbleed etc.

DI - announced on the forum like 2 days before that he was going to get in touch with bill. If he wanted to gain from this big time he would have never announced this and just bought a ton of it. All the qrk investment mostly came from people outside of the crypto community. Everyone on here thought qrk was dead an had been 50-200 sats for weeks on end.

Really doing a public witch hunt on here and posting real details of people and their families is not good.

DI told people on here he would approach bill, people underestimated the effect this could have. Some people got on the train early and got off in time, some got on too late and lost out. This is the way crypto works and how most things work in life. Some circumstances are beneficial to people whilst they have very negative impact on others.

If you really put 20k on QRK that you needed then i am sorry about that, however it was reckless. Why not put 5k on? simple answer is greed. Greed is great sometimes and can pay off huge, other times ......well crack open a the lube and accept your fate. Greed + QRK cost me 200BTC. I am still sore now. Although i choose to try and improve qrk rather than scream with frustration at the slack approach most of the community have towards their investment.

You were not scammed, you were merely late to a train bill set off at 200 sats. If he said it was a great investment at 200 sats does not mean he though it was a great investment at 30,000 sats.

+1 to all except i know for a fact that he didn't put any money any where he is a cheap scammer for NXT and is sitting in an internet cafe - next to a Laundromat.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
quarkfx

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:33:42 PM

To be honest this whole discussion looks incredibly childish to me. I see insults, I see threats I see wild speculations about sock puppets.

I am sorry for you, McClintock, that you obviously speculated with money that you needed for your family. I don´t think that was in any way wise and everyone will tell you that you should never invest what you can´t afford to lose, but it still happens to a lot of newbies. I don´t think that you can blame anyone for having lost your money, as you lost it on your choice. You bought in high and sold low.

Personally I don´t think that whole Bill Still thing was in any way good for Quark. I am also not a fan of Bill Still´s work because he is often demagogic and I don´t see how he can ever become part of an intellectual debate over crypto. The whole Bill Still & Max Kaiser support was good for speculators and many people "won" money while many more lost. And yes, that attracted pumpers and dumpers. From what I know, Max Guevara, the developer of Quark, didn´t profit of this development because he simply didn´t have a lot of coins and didn´t sell. Others have or may have sold to gain money.

It is said but true: speculators exist (probably the mayority in crypto) and they exist with basically every cryptocurrency. I have only a small stake in Quark and I became part of the community because I understand it as a platform where you can develop things and there were and still are people who want to move things forward, not just for the short pump but long term. But yes, unfortunately there are always people who want to make quick money and they served well to those who always claimed that Quark was premined, pump&dump and so on (ironically these arguments were not applied to coins like Darkcoin, only by people of the Quark community who were pissed that people who complained about Quark started investing in Darkcoin - at least it appeared to me this way).

With regard to Quark I don´t find it fair to blame Quark for the individuals who come supportin it. I find the discussion from both side at least disturbing and would be glad to see how you come back to a normal discourse.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:23:55 PM

To be honest this whole discussion looks incredibly childish to me. I see insults, I see threats I see wild speculations about sock puppets.

I am sorry for you, McClintock, that you obviously speculated with money that you needed for your family. I don´t think that was in any way wise and everyone will tell you that you should never invest what you can´t afford to lose, but it still happens to a lot of newbies. I don´t think that you can blame anyone for having lost your money, as you lost it on your choice. You bought in high and sold low.

Personally I don´t think that whole Bill Still thing was in any way good for Quark. I am also not a fan of Bill Still´s work because he is often demagogic and I don´t see how he can ever become part of an intellectual debate over crypto. The whole Bill Still & Max Kaiser support was good for speculators and many people "won" money while many more lost. And yes, that attracted pumpers and dumpers. From what I know, Max Guevara, the developer of Quark, didn´t profit of this development because he simply didn´t have a lot of coins and didn´t sell. Others have or may have sold to gain money.

It is said but true: speculators exist (probably the mayority in crypto) and they exist with basically every cryptocurrency. I have only a small stake in Quark and I became part of the community because I understand it as a platform where you can develop things and there were and still are people who want to move things forward, not just for the short pump but long term. But yes, unfortunately there are always people who want to make quick money and they served well to those who always claimed that Quark was premined, pump&dump and so on (ironically these arguments were not applied to coins like Darkcoin, only by people of the Quark community who were pissed that people who complained about Quark started investing in Darkcoin - at least it appeared to me this way).

With regard to Quark I don´t find it fair to blame Quark for the individuals who come supportin it. I find the discussion from both side at least disturbing and would be glad to see how you come back to a normal discourse.

+1

this comment is to rational for this topic - with regard to Bill Still, He created a documentary that in a manner changed the world, he has some personal views that deviate from mine also but he has said himself he is not perfect i'm not perfect , and all he is trying to advocate is freedom.

if you look at his recent discussion with Bill Binney i think you can see that he himself is understanding how bad things can get (have got) but to his defense on the other side of that, Bill Binney is still (as he said himself "alive")  so this kind of proves that the USA is not a full NAZI (you choose the "ism" i don't care, STASI etc)  state , just very close, and by definition the "west" might be able to come back if enough people inside these institutions just passively stop supporting the vast deviation from law, and in the US case the Constitution.

this ironically highlights the  importance of "protocols" and the mechanical nature of a "trust less" system. -

the Constitution is a "Protocol" and the law is either IN line or OUT of line with it, it was generally agreed to a long time ago and although its been attacked a lot its is still very robust at its core.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
hloren70

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:11:23 PM

While Quark was a major letdown it is far from a scam! If you look at coinmarketcap, the majority of coins have been pumped and dumped sometime in their history. Some recover, some die off. It still remains to be seen if Quark will recover, though I certainly wouldn't bet on it.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 11:11:26 PM

...snipped.....

+1 to all except i know for a fact that he didn't put any money any where he is a cheap scammer for NXT and is sitting in an internet cafe - next to a Laundromat.

Nothing to do with NXT, Di.
He could always be just really pissed off at you personally, not everything in your life is orchestrated by the agents of NXT.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: