Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITTREX] Plankton (FOOD) - A coin designed for serious traders. Hungry?  (Read 101975 times)
JTB800

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:51:38 AM

All of you (crazy people!) who want to sell your Plankton at 1 satoshi, I will have a bid up on C-Cex a little later today, so keep your eye out for it. 

Also, while I am here: Whale, I sent you a pm last night and have not heard back. No problem, I just didn't want it to fall through the cracks. From the sound of things, you are getting bombarded at the moment. Thanks!

Plankton is going to be fun -- let's go!
professorY

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:55:57 AM

All of you (crazy people!) who want to sell your Plankton at 1 satoshi, I will have a bid up on C-Cex a little later today, so keep your eye out for it. 

There's already 13 million FOOD worth of orders for 2 satoshis on there so you might miss out  Wink

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
JTB800

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:59:35 AM

There's already 13 million FOOD worth of orders for 2 satoshis on there so you might miss out  Wink

Oh, excellent! I was there an hour (or so) ago and there was just one small order at the 1 satoshi level. thought maybe I could get a little more at the ICO (IPO) price, but I am all for the upticks to begin!
professorY

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:21:55 PM

Oh, excellent! I was there an hour (or so) ago and there was just one small order at the 1 satoshi level. thought maybe I could get a little more at the ICO (IPO) price, but I am all for the upticks to begin!

I have a feeling once FOOD gets going new people reading this thread will think it was crazy that we were talking about a price of 1 or 2 sat. There is massive upside potential to this coin.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
TheWhale (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:26:03 PM

Also, while I am here: Whale, I sent you a pm last night and have not heard back. No problem, I just didn't want it to fall through the cracks. From the sound of things, you are getting bombarded at the moment. Thanks!

Plankton is going to be fun -- let's go!

Just replied then Smiley FOOD is looking hot hot hot. Once the promo phase is over, I'm moving some BTC in! Next step is the website....
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:27:49 PM

tweeted bittrex again can we get some more tweets going

@PlanktonFOOD @BittrexExchange  today the Calves feed. Tomorrow the Whale's take back the ocean #FOOD #BTC Good Trade Pair
Nightz

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:58:34 PM

so people still selling at low prices. wouldn't it be better if people took some sell orders down and held for a while imo
professorY

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:01:00 PM

so people still selling at low prices. wouldn't it be better if people took some sell orders down and held for a while imo

Whatever. Let them dump. The people who scoop them up at 1 or 2 sat are going to be laughing in a few weeks. Exact same thing happened with Dogecoin and Mooncoin and they were by far the best crypto plays I've ever made.

Nightz

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:18:28 PM

Whatever. Let them dump. The people who scoop them up at 1 or 2 sat are going to be laughing in a few weeks. Exact same thing happened with Dogecoin and Mooncoin and they were by far the best crypto plays I've ever made.

would love to see that happen but do you think the Plankton Community is strong enough for something like that. i believe if the dev can get some stuff going ie sponsor a whale to stop the whaling we the Plankton Community would have a stronghold
professorY

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:19:34 PM

would love to see that happen but do you think the Plankton Community is strong enough for something like that. i believe if the dev can get some stuff going ie sponsor a whale to stop the whaling we the Plankton Community would have a stronghold

The community only started building like a week ago. Give it some time  Cool

Nightz

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:30:19 PM

what does the community think about this idea.

team up with GreenPeace http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/campaigns/oceans/fit-for-the-future/whaling/
And sponsor them hopefully to stop some more whaling happening ie for every sell goal we the Plankton Community could make videos explaining the situation and we could also send some more gear or even people to help GreanPeace out in the oceans

Thats my Idea  Grin

Bowdlerize

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:56:44 PM

Don't forget to tell Poloniex they need food too, https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
raganius

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:15:52 PM

Better if some sell their FOOD cheap, so that other people can buy it cheap before the pump  Cool

team up with GreenPeace http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/campaigns/oceans/fit-for-the-future/whaling/
And sponsor them hopefully to stop some more whaling happening ie for every sell goal we the Plankton Community could make videos explaining the situation and we could also send some more gear or even people to help GreanPeace out in the oceans

Thats my Idea  Grin

Great idea
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:27:03 PM

It's going to happen, can't be helped. I mean, even at 2-3 sats, it's 2-3x profit. Freebie people also tend to dump low, for some bizarre reason. I think of free coins like comm that were going for like 10 sats on some dinky exchange, then after polo, got up to like 250ish. Personally I think people should hold for a while, but profit is profit ... so some early sales always occur.

Although with how Alcurex is going, I think a lot of us will be waiting it out regardless. Hopefully it's not a shareex type of situation, or Alcurex will be the one eating up our food. I only have crumbs of food, as idiot me had wallet issues, planned to get around to fixing it and buying some ipo coins... and waited too long. Just have some freebie coins, so no giant loss if Alcurex eats them... but it's still annoying.
Nightz

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:29:22 PM

Better if some sell their FOOD cheap, so that other people can buy it cheap before the pump  Cool

Thats my Idea  Grin

Great idea

cheers, lets hope we can make something of it not be just words.
I'm going to put an email together and try my damn hardest to get greenpeace onside aslong as the community and dev are willing to partake. we need more than a p&d coin we need something in my eyes what could have a significant impact in our world dealing with real situations not making ppl bitcoin
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:48:19 PM

Let's save the trader whales first and hold all your coins till at least 200 sat and then start thinking about saving the planet.No fun helping others and being broke ass at the same time.This coin is going to level out in the hundreds and if people are still smart enough they should be scooping up everything that people are selling but when the only way is up dont think you are going to sell and get back in because it aint going to happen.I am holding until we level out at a high cruising altitude and then I might consider selling the odd coin now and again to anyone worthy enough to enter the whale club Grin
professorY

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:51:45 PM

Let's save the trader whales first and hold all your coins till at least 200 sat and then start thinking about saving the planet.No fun helping others and being broke ass at the same time.This coin is going to level out in the hundreds and if people are still smart enough they should be scooping up everything that people are selling but when the only way is up dont think you are going to sell and get back in because it aint going to happen.I am holding until we level out at a high cruising altitude Grin

+1

People are crazy to sell at anything in the single (maybe even double) digit satoshis. Whatever you bought or earned at 1 satoshi increases in value exponentially for every satoshi the price rises. Yeah you can double your money at 2 sat, but you triple it at 3, quadruple it at 4, etc. At a measly 10 satoshi you have made 1000% returns.

JTB800

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:53:41 PM

It's going to happen, can't be helped. I mean, even at 2-3 sats, it's 2-3x profit. Freebie people also tend to dump low, for some bizarre reason. I think of free coins like comm that were going for like 10 sats on some dinky exchange, then after polo, got up to like 250ish. Personally I think people should hold for a while, but profit is profit ... so some early sales always occur.

Although with how Alcurex is going, I think a lot of us will be waiting it out regardless. Hopefully it's not a shareex type of situation, or Alcurex will be the one eating up our food. I only have crumbs of food, as idiot me had wallet issues, planned to get around to fixing it and buying some ipo coins... and waited too long. Just have some freebie coins, so no giant loss if Alcurex eats them... but it's still annoying.

Why, what's going on with Alcurex? I thought they were up and running again, no?
belief

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:55:11 PM

Let's save the trader whales first and hold all your coins till at least 200 sat and then start thinking about saving the planet.No fun helping others and being broke ass at the same time.This coin is going to level out in the hundreds and if people are still smart enough they should be scooping up everything that people are selling but when the only way is up dont think you are going to sell and get back in because it aint going to happen.I am holding until we level out at a high cruising altitude Grin

+1

People are crazy to sell at anything in the single (maybe even double) digit satoshis. Whatever you bought or earned at 1 satoshi increases in value exponentially for every satoshi the price rises. Yeah you can double your money at 2 sat, but you triple it at 3, quadruple it at 4, etc. At a measly 10 satoshi you have made 1000% returns.
need a good exchange!

zhinkk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:59:36 PM

I saw the [FOOD] title and a little of things went through my mind haha. And yep, one of them was, literally, food. This is funny. I'm interested to see where it goes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: