Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 08:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITTREX] Plankton (FOOD) - A coin designed for serious traders. Hungry?  (Read 101990 times)
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:46:06 PM

i think you have something to do with the buttplug.
Don't listen to this guy, I been into crypto since btc was $1.
You see, the whale on bittrexx doesn't really want to sell his food, instead he is making little buy orders and getting it filled, this greedy and quite dumb early investor is thinking that the coin is going to be like doge but does not realize that he is killing it before it had a chance to blossom and is going to be left with a worthless coin and sink everyone else.
Capital will just flow elsewhere.
My advice is: If you want to buy food get it straight from the sell orders, you will see how the 5 btc vanishes once it's starts getting close.

wat did i just read

you realize TheWhale is the developer on this coin, and you're telling people not to listen to him.

if the sell wall is that big of an issue for you, feel free to eat it. otherwise as was mentioned it's pointless to talk about the price. Thanks for the brilliant advice on buying from the sell order book, tell us more about your infinite trading wisdom
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:02:43 PM

i just learned about you from that article on altcoin herald.

i bought a few and am holding! good luck!

TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:06:57 PM

Great to hear and thank you Smiley Don't forget to spread the word!

cryptocoinsnews.com article will be next. Just waiting on some things to be completed.
Bowdlerize

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:08:33 PM

Welcome to the pod  Grin
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:30:42 PM

Maybe I should build the core team and whale militia? Hmm

I will handle the seedy underbelly of the internet like deep webs and 4chan, places no here one wants to go, trust me. it's a dirty job but someones gotta do it.

I'm going to be like the special ops up in there. pic related, it's me and my trusty dolphin sidekick about to go on a mission so you don't have to, sir.

lol ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
RushNY

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

PogChamp

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:10:22 PM

Maybe I should build the core team and whale militia? Hmm

I will handle the seedy underbelly of the internet like deep webs and 4chan, places no here one wants to go, trust me. it's a dirty job but someones gotta do it.

I'm going to be like the special ops up in there. pic related, it's me and my trusty dolphin sidekick about to go on a mission so you don't have to, sir.

HOdlCoin - HKuon6NNgAB3CbME8H7iwXs4XKshovnaWh
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:00:44 PM

/b/

There will be whales.  Lips sealed

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:27:12 PM

I need a nap then will ask to apply for the VIP room..I barely slept because I am brimming with ideas to make PLANKTON a thousand sat coin.. Grin..but I need to literally eat some FOOD and a nap..first.. I been doing so much research this morning.. Cheesy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:10:22 PM

I ate both 7 sat walls on c-cex and bittrex now i need the nap.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ibis

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:45:59 PM

i think you have something to do with the buttplug.
Don't listen to this guy, I been into crypto since btc was $1.
You see, the whale on bittrexx doesn't really want to sell his food, instead he is making little buy orders and getting it filled, this greedy and quite dumb early investor is thinking that the coin is going to be like doge but does not realize that he is killing it before it had a chance to blossom and is going to be left with a worthless coin and sink everyone else.
Capital will just flow elsewhere.
My advice is: If you want to buy food get it straight from the sell orders, you will see how the 5 btc vanishes once it's starts getting close.

wat did i just read

you realize TheWhale is the developer on this coin, and you're telling people not to listen to him.

if the sell wall is that big of an issue for you, feel free to eat it. otherwise as was mentioned it's pointless to talk about the price. Thanks for the brilliant advice on buying from the sell order book, tell us more about your infinite trading wisdom

yea, as his name suggest he is also one of those... i praise him for the coin, no doubt about that but it does not mean he doesn't has a darker side too.
At least it's easy to see this coin was not premined seeing he has only a few btc's worth.
What I said is for the good of the coin as I am one of the investors, I'm not into whaling but really just like to see coins follow their life cycle and this stupid trading strategy is not going to work this early in the game and will result in annihilation no matter how stupidly active the community may be.
wait until is 50 satoshis and then you can play the whale game.
ibis

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:55:12 PM

I ate both 7 sat walls on c-cex and bittrex now i need the nap.

Nice,
praise to qiwoman2, let his footsteps be an example to follow.
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:48:38 PM

I think that ought to be "her footsteps"  Smiley

IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:53:00 PM

Now would be good time for devs to pump and stabilize. 

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:03:15 AM

I think that ought to be "her footsteps"  Smiley

Yeah although i am a  lady looks like I a the only one with 'balls' ready to eat walls lol hahahahahaah sorry joking. I also bought in ipo a few but rest i bought whit high price but I too now not gonna worry about the price even though I got half my savings locked up in it. I want to help Whale get some value behind the coin..Community is mainly around for the freebies, that is what you call 'community' and maybe a few fans die hard ones like us, otherwise 'community' goes to feed off the next bit of freebies...What we need is some business savvy..we need to treat this as a business.. We will know if we have a real 'community' if we produce businesses related to food and our fans and punters help to back those businesses and grow...then eat walls. Smiley.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ibis

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:32:31 AM

qiwoman2 I hereby name you the free and accepted grand master of this planktonic lodge
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 12:53:39 AM

I need a nap then will ask to apply for the VIP room..I barely slept because I am brimming with ideas to make PLANKTON a thousand sat coin.. Grin..but I need to literally eat some FOOD and a nap..first.. I been doing so much research this morning.. Cheesy

Haha love the dedication!!!  Grin
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:08:30 AM

qiwoman2 I hereby name you the free and accepted grand master of this planktonic lodge

haha we could always go round the lodges and feed the Masons some Plankton Pizza lol. Grin Grin

@ Whale yes..can I be vip I got over 13 million Plankton..I taken off every Plankton I got now form exchanges and gonna guard them with my life. Smiley..Tomorrow when brain more functioning will send pm and I wanna join the trading group as well.I am on whalepod as qibucksthebabywhale. Smiley

Plankton teas.. we can make a site and have custom packaged PLANKTON teas sent to our door..

http://www.teasandthes.com/service/private-label/

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:17:21 AM

haha we could always go round the lodges and feed the Masons some Plankton Pizza lol. Grin Grin

@ Whale yes..can I be vip I got over 13 million Plankton..I taken off every Plankton I got now form exchanges and gonna guard them with my life. Smiley..Tomorrow when brain more functioning will send pm and I wanna join the trading group as well.I am on whalepod as qibucksthebabywhale. Smiley

You're already on the list  Smiley I haven't done anything to the section yet but I'll open it for all of the 10 million + holders so we can work as a whale pod  Wink

I'll also give you my idea in pm. Thought about it last night. It could tie in with your plans.

One of the walls dumped so it has thinned out the sell book a little.
Sparood

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:22:22 AM

Need more food to be VIP :-(

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:23:14 AM

You're already on the list  Smiley I haven't done anything to the section yet but I'll open it for all of the 10 million + holders so we can work as a whale pod  Wink

I'll also give you my idea in pm. Thought about it last night. It could tie in with your plans.

One of the walls dumped so it has thinned out the sell book a little.

Excellent..I am fed up with trying to trade on my own..I can't even reach baby whale status with all the mass pumper and dumper groups so we better get galvanized otherwise we be the plankton lol.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: