Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITTREX] Plankton (FOOD) - A coin designed for serious traders. Hungry?  (Read 101980 times)
TheWhale (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:49:16 AM

Anyone ever put this coin up for voting on poloniex or any other exchanges? There are some small guys, like austin global, atomic trade and such. A little extra volume never hurts.

We're on the Poloniex voting. I don't think we need anymore small exchanges, we're on c-cex and alcurex. I wouldn't mind trying to get on bter or another Chinese based exchange. I'll look into it.

Ah, I see it there now on Polo. Not too bad considering the age of the coin. Strangely DCM is number 1 ... a dead ipo coin that the devs bailed on, and I believe Bittrex already delisted.

Bter would be nice, but chinese exchanges aren't always that easy to get on.

Which is why the voting system is so flawed (I've been saying it for weeks in the troll box). Yeah strange to see DCM so dead, the devs tried to convey themselves as honest hardworking people when they listed a 100+ BTC IPO... Anyway that is their business.

We can at least get on the voting of bter but bittrex seems to be pulling the crowds these days. I think we have two issues. People panic selling and people playing the markets for personal gain. Any rise we get someone tries to crash the price and then puts lower buy orders up to accumulate more FOOD.

BTW we might have a game ready. I'm just doing a virus total on the files and sorting out some hosting Smiley

You are doing a great job..I was busy talking about Plankton on POLO trollbox tonight and ate the 7 sat wall..I trying my best to help Plankton in my little way.. Smiley

Thanks Qiwoman, I know you always do your best  Grin

Social media is set up, we just need more action. Getting another article to mention FOOD anddd we have a game!! Just need to finish the website and work on services now. Also a price spike is in order.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:52:17 AM

Anyone ever put this coin up for voting on poloniex or any other exchanges? There are some small guys, like austin global, atomic trade and such. A little extra volume never hurts.

We're on the Poloniex voting. I don't think we need anymore small exchanges, we're on c-cex and alcurex. I wouldn't mind trying to get on bter or another Chinese based exchange. I'll look into it.

Ah, I see it there now on Polo. Not too bad considering the age of the coin. Strangely DCM is number 1 ... a dead ipo coin that the devs bailed on, and I believe Bittrex already delisted.

Which is why the voting system is so flawed (I've been saying it for weeks in the troll box). Yeah strange to see DCM so dead, the devs tried to convey themselves as honest hardworking people when they listed a 100+ BTC IPO... Anyway that is their business.

We can at least get on the voting of bter but bittrex seems to be pulling the crowds these days. I think we have two issues. People panic selling and people playing the markets for personal gain. Any rise we get someone tries to crash the price and then puts lower buy orders up to accumulate more FOOD.

BTW we might have a game ready. I'm just doing a virus total on the files and sorting out some hosting Smiley

You are doing a great job..I was busy talking about Plankton on POLO trollbox tonight and ate the 7 sat wall..I trying my best to help Plankton in my little way.. Smiley

Thanks Qiwoman, I know you always do your best  Grin

Social media is set up, we just need more action. Getting another article to mention FOOD anddd we have a game!! Just need to finish the website and work on services now. Also a price spike is in order.

Tomorrow when I wake up I will do an article and some twitter and fb work..also asked to be added to FB group too.. maybe I can open a skype room for the whaletron trading group? What you think? I am active on skype would be good for trading sessions..Maybe for the vip group?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:14:05 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 10:12:08 AM by TheWhale

Thanks Qiwoman, I know you always do your best  Grin

Tomorrow when I wake up I will do an article and some twitter and fb work..also asked to be added to FB group too.. maybe I can open a skype room for the whaletron trading group? What you think? I am active on skype would be good for trading sessions..Maybe for the vip group?

Sounds like a plan! I'll have someone get this game up and running so we can have some more fun!

Very good idea about the whale group (I plan to open the VIP room soon). Would Skype or Google talk be preferred? I remember someone on the team doesn't use Skype but we'll sort something out.
professorY

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:40:59 PM

Very good idea about the whale group (I plan to open the VIP room soon). Would Skype or Google talk be preferred? I remember someone on the team doesn't use Skype but we'll sort something out.

Why not just set up a private IRC channel?

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:30:19 PM

That suits as well (granted everyone is okay with this). We just need to find a good time, this weekend will be optimal. I'm going to be away for ~12 hours so I'll make a channel when I'm back.

Bowdlerize

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:38:05 PM

That suits as well (granted everyone is okay with this). We just need to find a good time, this weekend will be optimal. I'm going to be away for ~12 hours so I'll make a channel when I'm back.

The only problem with IRC is everyone needs to be on at the same time, it makes at harder to set something like a 36 hour buy period when only those that were on IRC at the time will know about it.
professorY

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:40:09 PM

The only problem with IRC is everyone needs to be on at the same time, it makes at harder to set something like a 36 hour buy period when only those that were on IRC at the time will know about it.

True. Good point. In that case then Skype and GChat are no good either. What about a private forum section?

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
Bowdlerize

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:43:36 PM

True. Good point. In that case then Skype and GChat are no good either. What about a private forum section?

That sounds like a great idea, each stage could be a separate topic to keep the directions clear.
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:18:49 PM

That sounds like a great idea, each stage could be a separate topic to keep the directions clear.

how about something like slack.com, it's a mix of forum/chat and messages received while offline are viewable on phone and pc. It works on private invites and even channels inside can work with invites to further limit participants, it's a really powerfully collaboration tool.

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:21:43 PM

I am good with skype and irc for the whale trading group/vip..am fed up of bagholding in general and wanna play properly with the whales..it's easier to become a baby whale in a group and force to be reckoned with than on my own.. Smiley..I got another idea..all of us in whale group if we trade together and make a profit we should make 2 pots..one pot in case one member is left holding a bag and the other pot to donate to to buy assets for backing PLANKTON. say 10% of our winnings in each pot. Just an idea. Smiley..I am nearly @ 15 million now..btw I like fb group very nice.I joined and am liking al the stuff..Can I post my baby whale vid there? Smiley.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bowdlerize

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:31:18 PM

how about something like slack.com, it's a mix of forum/chat and messages received while offline are viewable on phone and pc. It works on private invites and even channels inside can work with invites to further limit participants, it's a really powerfully collaboration tool.
This sounds even better as with phone messages I can even trade at work.

I am good with skype and irc for the whale trading group/vip..am fed up of bagholding in general and wanna play properly with the whales..it's easier to become a baby whale in a group and force to be reckoned with than on my own.. Smiley..I got another idea..all of us in whale group if we trade together and make a profit we should make 2 pots..one pot in case one member is left holding a bag and the other pot to donate to to buy assets for backing PLANKTON. say 10% of our winnings in each pot. Just an idea. Smiley..I am nearly @ 15 million now..btw I like fb group very nice.I joined and am liking al the stuff..Can I post my baby whale vid there? Smiley.
I like the idea of a pot but would rather see it used to place buy walls to support the price post pump.
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:46:57 PM

Last 4chan thread maxed out due to overwhelming popularity so here is the new one. And as usual, beware the trolls! (4chan suitable for adults only....sorry kids  Sad

http://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/422390  Drop in and bump the thread, won't you?

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:24:42 PM

I like the idea of a pot but would rather see it used to place buy walls to support the price post pump.

That's another good idea.. we need also to post our time zones in forum..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:23:10 PM

I'd like to join in on IRC, just let me know that time & platform ...

someone just dumped a bunch of krill on bittrex

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 10:42:19 PM

I'd like to join in on IRC, just let me know that time & platform ...

someone just dumped a bunch of krill on bittrex

OMG that really sucks..I just logged in and saw..I am shocked someone would dump so much @ 4 sats now how lower can it go.. Cry And I am holding like a good little whale. Less than  4 btc in buy orders we gotta do something here..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 04:24:33 AM

Tomorrow I will get some btc to buy more Plankton.. Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 04:24:45 AM

The coin got to my review of Mining rigs and Cloud hashing - http://fuk.io/cloud-hashing-and-rig-renting-services-review

TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:57:19 AM

The coin got to my review of Mining rigs and Cloud hashing - http://fuk.io/cloud-hashing-and-rig-renting-services-review

Excellent, thanks!

I'm back from my short trip. Getting through emails/ pms and setting up the VIP room this weekend. Hopefully we have weathered the worst out at sea. 
PatCash79

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:21:18 AM

What's the name of this coin? #Plankton, #Planktoncoin, #Planktonfood, #Whalefood, #Whalepod, #Food? It's a bit confusing, marketingwise.
Bowdlerize

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:55:53 AM

What's the name of this coin? #Plankton, #Planktoncoin, #Planktonfood, #Whalefood, #Whalepod, #Food? It's a bit confusing, marketingwise.

I call it Plankton myself but hopefully someone linked to the project can give a definitive answer.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: