Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BITTREX] Plankton (FOOD) - A coin designed for serious traders. Hungry?  (Read 101975 times)
Checkpoints

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:38:46 AM

But you never finished your work which is why there is an outstanding 10 million FOOD. You have been paid for everything that you completed.

Maybe when you launch your own coin, you will realize the cost. I gave millions of FOOD to 'helpers', remember those news articles? They weren't free. Also remember the SECOND giveaway that I didn't have to do? Or ALL of the cute graphics work which features Plankton? Or the video that is still coming? Filling up the faucet and the bunch of FREE pizzas/ meals I paid for?  Do you get it now?  How can I dump when I've been paying people left, right and center.

When you don't want to go beyond just copying and pasting the information for me, you obviously had no investment in Plankton's future. I sent you multiple messages without replies which is why Relicords got pissed. You didn't want to go that extra bit further just to help out beyond your job description. Not to mention this was petty stuff like adding meta tags or confirming Pinterests verification etc

Ok, keep lying. You said im scammer, i showed all the user im not, you are the scammer. But you keep putting excuses.

So, at this point im pissed off. Make a public apology for calling me scammer, you and your boyfriend relicords, and erase the negative feedbacks. And maybe professorY it´s going to give you the access details.

I don´t want that 10 millons any more, any way the coin it´s dead so are worthless. Thanks for killing the coin.

Whale is helping plankton. How could he kill it if it isn't dead?

Anyways, this appears to be a personal problem. Do not post it in a thread for the community. Do it in Private Messages. Us in the community do not care for what you are experiencing so please carry on with it in private messages.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:42:49 AM

But you never finished your work which is why there is an outstanding 10 million FOOD. You have been paid for everything that you completed.

Maybe when you launch your own coin, you will realize the cost. I gave millions of FOOD to 'helpers', remember those news articles? They weren't free. Also remember the SECOND giveaway that I didn't have to do? Or ALL of the cute graphics work which features Plankton? Or the video that is still coming? Filling up the faucet and the bunch of FREE pizzas/ meals I paid for?  Do you get it now?  How can I dump when I've been paying people left, right and center.

When you don't want to go beyond just copying and pasting the information for me, you obviously had no investment in Plankton's future. I sent you multiple messages without replies which is why Relicords got pissed. You didn't want to go that extra bit further just to help out beyond your job description. Not to mention this was petty stuff like adding meta tags or confirming Pinterests verification etc

Ok, keep lying. You said im scammer, i showed all the user im not, you are the scammer. But you keep putting excuses.

So, at this point im pissed off. Make a public apology for calling me scammer, you and your boyfriend relicords, and erase the negative feedbacks. And maybe professorY it´s going to give you the access details.

I don´t want that 10 millons any more, any way the coin it´s dead so are worthless. Thanks for killing the coin.

Anyways, this appears to be a personal problem. Do not post it in a thread for the community. Do it in Private Messages. Us in the community do not care for what you are experiencing so please carry on with it in private messages.

I was carring this in private messages till Whale and Relicords comes here to lie about me and doing false acussations.
catecoco

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 02:53:36 AM

OH,NO FOOD RECEIVED YET.
Checkpoints

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:19:39 AM

I was carring this in private messages till Whale and Relicords comes here to lie about me and doing false acussations.

Oh i see... Well can we just drop it please? Or revert back to private messaging? Its not a good image for FOOD when this is going on in the ann thread.
chrisnippz

Activity: 212

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:22:07 AM

Can we delete last two pages? Not good for new investors - keep these to PM's  IMO until clear facts are known.
TheWhale (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:12:12 AM

No, I said Relicords uncovered that you are a scammer. I have not personally labelled you as such. I also didn't start this in the open thread. If you go back, it was Relicords who posted it in colorful/ bold letters. I'm merely giving the public Relicords opinion as he hasn't responded. I've also added my own thoughts to the situation between you two.

It is not in my nature to personally attack anyone and Plankton has been one of the most selfless projects I have ever endured. I have spent money out of my own balance and been active in this community from the very beginning (over one month). That means I have spent hours every single day (a part from that 3 day holiday I went on) answering messages/ emails, organizing services/ brainstorming ideas, getting quotes for potential projects, working with developers etc. I could challenge anyone to find a more devoted dev these days with the amount of scams coming out with vanishing devs and hidden premines.
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:15:04 AM

Can we delete last two pages? Not good for new investors - keep these to PM's  IMO until clear facts are known.

Unfortunately a mod will have to do it as the thread isn't self-moderated. I'll contact Salty (unless Relicords, wolf and myself delete our own posts).

On a side note, at the end of the day, not one person who invested in the initial distribution lost money. Even now the price is up 400%.
Bowdlerize

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:30:34 AM

I ended up 1.5 BTC up from a .25 outlay, not bad but I'm still sad to see it end like this.
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:03:01 AM

I ended up 1.5 BTC up from a .25 outlay, not bad but I'm still sad to see it end like this.

It hasn't ended. Just a bump. I think Relicords has a lot of connections with event organizations etc and wants to target social media people with Plankton instead of bitcointalk (it is saturated here).
Sparood

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:01:46 AM

Good buy support, lets create anothee wave shall we...

TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:17:00 AM

Good buy support, lets create anothee wave shall we...

Feeding frenzy!
TheWhale (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:17:39 AM

I support "TheWhale". Known him for long time.

Looking forward to seeing the coin move past this bump with the website.
Still have my FOOD.

Such is Crypto. Always exciting.
It wouldn't be fun if the coin did go up and down 200-300% every few weeks.

haha exactly +1 we're going up!
chrisnippz

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:21:36 PM

Still so much dumping so low.. lol people pull your sell orders! Let's get this thing moving
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 05:24:41 PM

Well we gave PLANKTON a mention here 37 minutes in the show!

http://bitcointalkshow.com/?p=64    Smiley

I hope in the Future we can make Plankton Pizza a reality..As soon as we have launched our coin and things are running smoothly and I have emigrated and settled I will look for places we can build the first PLANKTON PIZZA Crypto Hub.. Then we can start to crowdfund our JV initiative.. Smiley I got another million or so FOOD in the dump 2 days ago hehe.. Smiley Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Checkpoints

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:18:14 PM

Guys honestly, don't worry about FOOD's price right now. 25,000,000 food was the maximum amount of food you could buy, and even with FOOD going up, it is very easy for one person to take down the buy walls. Every time there is a dump, it is a good thing. It just evenly distributes the FOOD even more, so it's less prone to huge dumps in the future. All we need is a strong dev team, and a strong community for FOOD to survive.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:56:37 AM

I hope things improve soon..It's such a great coin and I feel sad seeing #FOOD sold and dumped for so cheap. I guess its the impatience of the crypto markets.. I am confident#FOOD will survive and #planktonpizza is a dream I hope to make come true. Smiley..I got more buy orders in..

I have an idea..
Why not make #FOOD a proof of baghold coin?\I willing to invest 1 million of food into the project or current equivalent in BTC to start us off..
1. Interim idea to rent rigs and mine all the ninja coin launches..
2. 20% of the profits goes towards a long term plankton pizza fund..
3. 30% goes to stabilize #PLANKTON price
4. 50% goes to bagholders of over half a million food monthly in BTC..

Once this model proves good then we can grow other ventures..invest in other stuff like we doing in Qibuck coin.

So if all of us with a million or more FOOD donate something we can start this project..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kitk

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:53:40 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 05:30:41 PM by kitk

I hope things improve soon..It's such a great coin and I feel sad seeing #FOOD sold and dumped for so cheap. I guess its the impatience of the crypto markets.. I am confident#FOOD will survive and #planktonpizza is a dream I hope to make come true. Smiley..I got more buy orders in..

I have an idea..
Why not make #FOOD a proof of baghold coin?\I willing to invest 1 million of food into the project or current equivalent in BTC to start us off..

Once this model proves good then we can grow other ventures..invest in other stuff like we doing in Qibuck coin.

So if all of us with a million or more FOOD donate something we can start this project..

baghold, bagholders?
Better to stay away from negative words. Who wants to think about shit with food. Everything else looks good.
chrisnippz

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:02:04 AM

I have an idea..

Let's keep qibuck and food seperate Wink
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:06:57 PM

I have an idea..

Well we could try and give a new meaning to "bagholding" and make it a good thing maybe, so people won't be as willing to dump.

kitk

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:25:24 PM

I have an idea..

Well we could try and give a new meaning to "bagholding" and make it a good thing maybe, so people won't be as willing to dump.

It sounds like a scam if we try to give "bagholding" a new meaning.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: