Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution!  (Read 148923 times)
tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:58:16 AM

Does anyone know the actual distribution of this coin?

like, how many the devs are holding, is there a development fund? coins set aside for future distribution, coins burnt, actual coins swapped etc etc.

Why are these important informations not available anywhere?
Transparency is a must for any kind of survival in crypto land.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:50:56 AM

like, how many the devs are holding, is there a development fund? coins set aside for future distribution, coins burnt, actual coins swapped etc etc.

all this info you ask is available in this thread. Read the OP and the following posts on page 1, to see that.
In case you are not able to find all info, let me know, I will provide you with all the info.
PMP dev team has been transparent from the very beginning, thus I don't understand this accusation.
It looks to me like people start complaining about the coin, without doing their own, due research first.

this space is intentionally left blank
tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:24:41 AM

all this info you ask is available in this thread. Read the OP and the following posts on page 1, to see that.
In case you are not able to find all info, let me know, I will provide you with all the info.
PMP dev team has been transparent from the very beginning, thus I don't understand this accusation.
It looks to me like people start complaining about the coin, without doing their own, due research first.

Its not an accusation dude, but just a suggestion.
I found it hard to get the details of this coin's distribution from the utterly cluttered page 1.
May be we need a revamp of the OP, with the critical information investors are looking for.

Here are the infos I am after
1.What is the total amount of PMP coins
2.How many coins have been distributed till date.
3.Whats the total amount of development fund?
4.How many coins have been paid as bounty so far?
5.How many PMP coins were actually swapped?
6. What happend to the remaining coins set aside for swapping? Are they destroyed or still staking?

thanks.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:10:15 AM

Its not an accusation dude, but just a suggestion.
I found it hard to get the details of this coin's distribution from the utterly cluttered page 1.
May be we need a revamp of the OP, with the critical information investors are looking for.

Here are the infos I am after
1.What is the total amount of PMP coins
2.How many coins have been distributed till date.
3.Whats the total amount of development fund?
4.How many coins have been paid as bounty so far?
5.How many PMP coins were actually swapped?
6. What happend to the remaining coins set aside for swapping? Are they destroyed or still staking?

thanks.

Your first message (in this thread) sounded a bit like accusation to me. But ok, here we go with the list of your questions and links to where this info is to be found on this thread. I agree it is not clean (but as TMX who left the team back in November, has the edit rights to the OP) - we will move to a new OP, once the development of new features is ready and will have a clean OP by then. For now, we will keep the old thread in place.

1.What is the total amount of PMP coins: ~1.1 million - see OP and the link to blockexplorer there: http://www.coinexplorers.com/chain/PreminePlus (column outstanding)
2. Five batches @80k each. Last giveaway announced here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673760.msg10509060#msg10509060
3. see point 6.
4. About 10.4k was spent on bounties (link to some contest in the OP!): 2.5k bounty for block explorer, 1k quiz about Bitcoin, 700 logo contest, 2.15k PoA campaign, 4k dice site plus payouts
5. About 81k PMP were given in the swap: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673760.msg9659781#msg9659781
The rest of the coins that were undistributed (~500k) are left aside in the cool storage and are NOT STAKING!
As a dev team we want to keep the transparency and that was repeated in this thread for quite some time.
You can see the cold storage wallet here: http://www.coinexplorers.com/address/PG7x5B7gLCkypaKFcmrBvH8QeYM9cLv74e

The coins that are planned to be destroyed: 117 575 PMP - are the leftovers from the swap and giveaways.
We still have to do the 6th giveaway (80k).
Once we are done with the 6th giveaway in the current form, we will change to more particpation-oriented campaigns.

The community will have a say on what to do with the remaining funds (~300k).
For now I see it the following: part of that will be devoted to the dev fund, part of that will be destroyed, but we haven't reached any definite conclusion yet.
We are currently working on delivering new features.

If have any other questions, just shoot.

tintumon

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 10:47:20 AM

Your first message (in this thread) sounded a bit like accusation to me. But ok, here we go with the list of your questions and links to where this info is to be found on this thread. I agree it is not clean (but as TMX who left the team back in November, has the edit rights to the OP) - we will move to a new OP, once the development of new features is ready and will have a clean OP by then. For now, we will keep the old thread in place.

1.What is the total amount of PMP coins: ~1.1 million - see OP and the link to blockexplorer there: http://www.coinexplorers.com/chain/PreminePlus (column outstanding)
2. Five batches @80k each. Last giveaway announced here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673760.msg10509060#msg10509060
3. see point 6.
4. About 10.4k was spent on bounties (link to some contest in the OP!): 2.5k bounty for block explorer, 1k quiz about Bitcoin, 700 logo contest, 2.15k PoA campaign, 4k dice site plus payouts
5. About 81k PMP were given in the swap: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673760.msg9659781#msg9659781
The rest of the coins that were undistributed (~500k) are left aside in the cool storage and are NOT STAKING!
As a dev team we want to keep the transparency and that was repeated in this thread for quite some time.
You can see the cold storage wallet here: http://www.coinexplorers.com/address/PG7x5B7gLCkypaKFcmrBvH8QeYM9cLv74e

The coins that are planned to be destroyed: 117 575 PMP - are the leftovers from the swap and giveaways.
We still have to do the 6th giveaway (80k).
Once we are done with the 6th giveaway in the current form, we will change to more particpation-oriented campaigns.

The community will have a say on what to do with the remaining funds (~300k).
For now I see it the following: part of that will be devoted to the dev fund, part of that will be destroyed, but we haven't reached any definite conclusion yet.
We are currently working on delivering new features.

If have any other questions, just shoot.

Thanks for your kind informative reply, much appreciated.
This is exactly what I was looking for.

Just one last question.
Once the 1 year anniversary is over, the staking will stop right?
How do you think we will keep the network healthy, if there are no staking involved?
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:02:09 PM

Thanks for your kind informative reply, much appreciated.
This is exactly what I was looking for.

Just one last question.
Once the 1 year anniversary is over, the staking will stop right?
How do you think we will keep the network healthy, if there are no staking involved?
Yes, that is the issue I raised recently, pending to be discussed within the dev team.
The original plan was to keep the 50% p.a. PoS rate for the first year only, i.e., till August 2015, to secure the network.
We will have to discuss what are the best options to move forward, whether to keep it as it is and rely only on transactions, or to introduce some smaller PoS for some more time. In my opinion (that is not the official team line), the first option is feasible, provided that we have stable development and adoption on one or two bigger exchanges by then. Otherwise, we will need some more PoS.

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1412
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
May 10, 2015, 08:07:34 PM

It is very quiet around here.
moffer5

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 12:27:41 AM

When will the the 6th giveaway be?

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 04:01:45 AM

i still own alot of this coin but it seems.. dead!

ltcrstrbrt
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 03:29:02 PM

i still own alot of this coin but it seems.. dead!
me too but i don't think is dead
hoie6060

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:07:22 AM

From what I can read here, the dev team probably just wants to hold the coins (80k) for an unknown long period of time. And even after that, they will still have 300k coins undistributed. So it will take years (at least) to complete the distribution with the current pace.

I like Doge:  DCayeMFxQCPnZfpmXy49AtsDG44ERCPsC9
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 09:43:06 AM

I asked Nullu to post an update on where we are. PMP is definitely not dead.

FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 03:46:28 PM

From what I can read here, the dev team probably just wants to hold the coins (80k) for an unknown long period of time. And even after that, they will still have 300k coins undistributed. So it will take years (at least) to complete the distribution with the current pace.

I first thought that they want to keep coins to get coins from POS, but they wrote somewhere that coins from POS minting will be destroyed. So I think that they are just doing like OnePlus One team was doing with invite. Hype  Wink

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:20:53 AM

*tumbleweed*

Is there anything still going on with PMP? Seems a bit quiet here.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:30:38 PM

*tumbleweed*

Is there anything still going on with PMP? Seems a bit quiet here.

the only thing that's going on is every 3-4 weeks a promise to start the last giveaway and a lot of new things who coming on. but at least there is nothing going on.  Roll Eyes Undecided
krb91

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Streamies Rocks!!!!

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:23:16 PM

We have lost the only exchange that I know of listing PreminePlus.

Comkort is closing so withdraw your PreminePlus coins while you still can.

https://comkort.com/blog/news/comkort_close

Dear Users,

Regretfully we have to inform you that Comkort exchange is ceasing operation. Throughout the whole term of our existence we have strived to deliver an the best possible service for profitable cryptocurrency trading. And yet, the time has come to terminate our service.

In light of these event ALL users have to withdraw their funds before July 19th, 2015 inclusively. July 20th, 2015 we will suspend servers which will deactivate all the wallets and all further withdrawals will be technically impossible.

Trading will be stopped July 1st, 2015 at 18:00 GMT. All active orders will be cancelled.

We kindly ask you to help us spread the news by retweeting our tweet and by simply sharing the news, since it will greatly facilitate the transition process.

We thank all of you, who has been with us these past years. We learned through our project, which would not have existed without your support.

The reason for closing is quite simple - the exchange has not been profitable. And NO - we will not sell the source code )

Withdraw and possible issues

During withdraw you can get error. Don't panic. Just let us know creating support ticket and we will fix it.

We wish you all best of luck.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:13:04 PM

3 weeks more without any news. PMP may not be dead, but AT least in a coma.
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:02:42 PM

yea
long time((

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:03:47 PM

yea
long time((
So far, I haven't got any response from Nullu that is our main dev. I will keep inquiring, to get you the news/update.

hypersire

Activity: 596

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:20:02 PM

yea
long time((
So far, I haven't got any response from Nullu that is our main dev. I will keep inquiring, to get you the news/update.

Maybe time to get a new main dev?
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: