Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMP] PreminePlus Launch ~ New Features! ~ Oct Signup Free Distribution!  (Read 148923 times)
TheMightyX (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:31:39 PM

@TMX: i've recompiled the wallet from source today but i still have the dual lock/unlock buttons, is github repository up to date with your local sources? thank you.

Are you using windows or mac?
Someone else is using mac and getting both buttons visible at the same time as well.
On windows its hiding them properly.
Looking into this.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hualehua

Activity: 252

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:36:36 PM

so nice wallet ,I will have a try,!
skunk

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:38:51 PM

@TMX: i've recompiled the wallet from source today but i still have the dual lock/unlock buttons, is github repository up to date with your local sources? thank you.

Are you using windows or mac?
Someone else is using mac and getting both buttons visible at the same time as well.
On windows its hiding them properly.
Looking into this.

linux forever Smiley

TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:25:42 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 05:52:29 AM by TheMightyX

2 Announcements:

Updated main page with new stable wallet release (July 23rd) for Windows
And New Mac OSX wallet (courtesy of DrMotz).
You can donate a few PMP to him to say thanks! (PVXjpQy4r7GzQht1Pkfxpq4sVfYgKY8SRG)

Yogibaer has taken over as swap manager. I have already sent him the entirety of the swap funds.
He has started sending out the swap funds. Make sure your client is up to date.
For reference the Swap address is PRDri392MmNaau3cy3iiqZPm99FWCG9TRe

Will update main thread images soon with the proper breakdown amounts, to get us back to the proper and fair ratio.
I have contacted Nullu about handing over the giveaway funds. Waiting on a response.
Afterwards the community can feel secure, knowing that I won't be holding the majority of everyones coins.

yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:29:53 PM

2 Announcements:

Updated main page with new stable wallet release (July 23rd) for Windows
And New Mac OSX wallet (courtesy of DrMotz).
You can donate a few PMP to him to say thanks! (PVXjpQy4r7GzQht1Pkfxpq4sVfYgKY8SRG)

Yogibaer has taken over as swap manager. I have already sent him the entirety of the swap funds.
He has started sending out month 1 swap funds. Make sure your client is up to date.
For reference the Swap address is PRDri392MmNaau3cy3iiqZPm99FWCG9TRe

Will update main thread images soon with the proper breakdown amounts, to get us back to the proper and fair ratio.
I have contacted Nullu about handing over the giveaway funds. Waiting on a response.
Afterwards the community can feel secure, knowing that I won't be holding the majority of everyones coins.

As TheMightyX said, I will start sending out the swapped funds for the 1st month now. Please watch out the OP for further information. Thanks!
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 05:54:43 PM

Cool Smiley looking forward to the distribution, not far now!
Terrible

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:37:33 PM

Cool Smiley looking forward to the distribution, not far now!

Do you have an ETA for distribution?
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 09:40:48 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673760.0

If you haven't applied for your stake of PMP you can still read the OP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673760.0 and send a message to be added to the Giveaway list!

The first round ends July 31st !!
jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:06:00 PM

Uhm I really don't like the font used in the wallet..
TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:51:30 AM

Uhm I really don't like the font used in the wallet..

I know ><
Its hard to read in some places, especially when bolded.

The problem was choosing a universal font that is supplied with both Windows/Mac that is also unique.

I will be embedding a custom font in a later release but I have a lot more on my plate at the moment.
Don't worry though, I fully agree we need to change it.

Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:09:20 AM

Dev... Could you help me. about PMP quiz.
because I just read a few post that some of participants already receive their PMP from the quiz, which is I don't received any of them.
I see my name in the list with a green box.
Probably Dev could give me an answer, which I don't get the answer since no one visited that thread anymore Smiley

Here's my post about it...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686802.msg7971392#msg7971392

All quiz rewards have been sent out!
There were several users who neglected to leave their PMP wallet addresses and haven't signed up for the giveaway so we were unable to send their rewards.

Please check the list and if there is a red square next to your name, please MSG me with your PMP address.
You will need to update your client to see your coins. if you can't wait for the stable release (tonight or tomorrow) you can download the newest beta wallet. Make sure to backup your wallet and then delete your /roaming/PreminePlus folder. Alternatively just run the included .bat file.

Don't forget to sign up for the big giveaway in the launch thread!

Sent out???
is it already been sent or waiting for the stable release?
because I didn't see incoming PMP to my wallet, although I only answer 8 questions correctly.
Quiz is pleasant enough, will there be another quiz here or in a new thread / different?

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:16:51 AM

because I just read a few post that some of participants already receive their PMP from the quiz, which is I don't received any of them.
Probably Dev could give me an answer, which I don't get the answer since no one visited that thread anymore Smiley

There were several users who neglected to leave their PMP wallet addresses and haven't signed up for the giveaway so we were unable to send their rewards.

Please check the list and if there is a red square next to your name, please MSG me with your PMP address.
You will need to update your client to see your coins. if you can't wait for the stable release (tonight or tomorrow) you can download the newest beta wallet. Make sure to backup your wallet and then delete your /roaming/PreminePlus folder. Alternatively just run the included .bat file.

Sent out???
because I didn't see incoming PMP to my wallet, although I only answer 8 questions correctly.
Quiz is pleasant enough, will there be another quiz here or in a new thread / different?

Have you already updated to the latest wallet? Because if you're still using the old wallet, you won't see your coins.
I know from experience because they sent me my coins a long time ago but it never appeared in my old wallet. As soon as I updated, I got my coins  Smiley
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 06:27:39 AM

Also it's good to see the community finally starting to move away from all the bickering that has plagued this thread the past few days  Smiley
It's in the interest of everyone that TMX remains focused on the tasks at hand  Cheesy
I get a feeling this coin is gonna kick some serious ass  Grin
TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:00:42 AM

Sent out???

Sorry Thyaga,
I've been pretty preoccupied with other matters so I haven't had time to check on the quiz account.
Did you check the list to see if your address was entered?
If you did in fact submit your wallet address it is most likely you just haven't updated to the newest wallet and deleted the blockchain to let it redownload.
Feel free to PM me if you still don't have your funds or speak with me on the IRC.
YYY888

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:44:45 AM

Distributed free of charge does not seem to is a very good way.
Many people sell immediately after receipt of the coin, and then give up to leave.

raveldoni

Activity: 434

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:45:16 AM

Many people sell immediately after receipt of the coin, and then give up to leave.

This time they won't have much coins in hand to sell.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Gemdealer

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:46:50 AM

Well I am in and very interested to see how this community works.

ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 04:32:05 AM

Yup that's right, this coin will be in the hands of a LOT of people compared to most other freely distributed coins and everyone will only have very few coins.
While it's inevitable that some people will sell as soon as we get on the exchanges, it's unlikely that we'll see any massive dumping community wide. Why would you take a few cents for something you got for free when you can wait and gamble those few cents to be worth a ton more in the future?  Grin
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:02:12 AM

Yup that's right, this coin will be in the hands of a LOT of people compared to most other freely distributed coins and everyone will only have very few coins.
While it's inevitable that some people will sell as soon as we get on the exchanges, it's unlikely that we'll see any massive dumping community wide. Why would you take a few cents for something you got for free when you can wait and gamble those few cents to be worth a ton more in the future?  Grin

.... and don't forget that there is 50% staking interest in the first year!
TheMightyX (OP)

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:05:30 AM

That is correct.
Our distribution strategy increases scarcity by continually squeezing the amount of PMP given away to smaller and smaller amounts for 6 months.
So whoever sells right away might feel pretty stupid in a couple months.

The first months giveaway our community will get 50-80 PMP.

Those that join the community in three months will be splitting the giveaway allotment with everyone who joined in month 1 and 2, and so will get very very little. The following months even less!

So you can imagine, if the new community is only getting 5 PMP, your 50-100 PMP will be worth a lot more.
This also has the added benefit of not giving anyone/everyone much to sell/dump so most can feel safe that there arent going to be many whales, except for those that BUY the coins, or help increase its value by contributing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: