Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:18:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals  (Read 41411 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:10:17 PM

Both addresses are probably fake. Just drove past them to have a loook..

16A is a restaurant and a store.
54 no names mentioned here are listed

https://www.dropbox.com/s/22llscxccras83f/IMG_20140814_190804.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ytzneinzr3o0yc8/IMG_20140814_192333.jpg

Kurt Larsson is listed in 2nd pic and he is tied to the telenumber in the domain record.

As mentioned in a previous post:

As for the Timmermansgatan 54 directory, there has actually been a registered tenant by the name of Kurt Olof Larsson there. You'll notice however that he is listed as being 71 years old, so he may be either being living at one of the other tenants' address, or may have moved elsewhere recently (the disconnected phone number might be a clue) :

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jack3rror

Activity: 94
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:11:39 PM

Payment made first to 1CobiTqRgNR7XqgpbEmqWNmdwWYQkZknVv ( I have made a 249 mBtc payment) - edit : i'm writing the path for you

SOLO Mining pool : soloblocks.io
Your farm needs us.
btcmner

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:19:02 PM

Payment made first to 1CobiTqRgNR7XqgpbEmqWNmdwWYQkZknVv ( I have made a 249 mBtc payment) - edit : i'm writing the path for you

You're on something here, I can also find this same terminal wallet ID from a different path linked to Luna.

On one hand, since the money is still there, it would be a simple matter for the recipient to refund people, if there had been some sudden and mysterious reason he became unable to fulfill his contracts.

On the other hand, I think I'm not the only one who would greatly appreciate a few words of explanation from lunamine, for I'm still willing to grant them the benefit of the doubt, until some reasonable grace period has elapsed, of course.

Mining for fun.
jack3rror

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:26:50 PM

Ok so.

First, I've made a payment from 16bnJa4TpUbMkgMDSP6DdfpaabQivbpLmcto 1CobiTqRgNR7XqgpbEmqWNmdwWYQkZknVv- 0.24975857 BTC

1CobiTqRgNR7XqgpbEmqWNmdwWYQkZknVv has made a payment to 166afXaVzEfNhS1jdvNB2asxH8FHZiacAF- 0.24965857 BTC (Total Wallet Withdraw)

166afXaVzEfNhS1jdvNB2asxH8FHZiacAF has made a payment to 1JvjsfmoRmKgiSz5uadQYvbELEL5K9wNmn - 1.31126872 BTC (Total Wallet Withdraw)

1JvjsfmoRmKgiSz5uadQYvbELEL5K9wNmn has made a payment to 15YoDfLcYWpY39C5eHANviTj1CjQ75UH5e- 165.22473925 BTC (Total Wallet Withdraw)

Grin Total balance of account  15YoDfLcYWpY39C5eHANviTj1CjQ75UH5e :    1,993.57651 BTC BTC

Scammed persons: https://blockchain.info/tx/ba2fd6602fd7d184d889fc8b865db9927d8085495cba179a6dbd648528178111 - pending

EDIT 2 : Or he rented power to another pool and this last address is a wellknown pool

Your farm needs us.
jack3rror

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:56:09 PM

Yep of course, this guy seemed ok. I hope he is well but we want answers.

Your farm needs us.
bitcointogo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:23:12 PM

I really don't think the Lunamine.com SCAM made 1,993 BTC

Pbmining is receiving about 50BTC per day https://blockchain.info/address/1PiggymPPieBtwaUKdrmxi4p1VuXG2ZHy4
jack3rror

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:36:44 PM

I really don't think the Lunamine.com SCAM made 1,993 BTC

Pbmining is receiving about 50BTC per day https://blockchain.info/address/1PiggymPPieBtwaUKdrmxi4p1VuXG2ZHy4
Ok, so he made 165 BTC  maybe

Your farm needs us.
gushes

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:46:11 AM

I hope pbmining not do it same Smiley but if they do.. like all before done thats will be big boom

Of course PBmining and Luna are a scam.  If A. They don't show you a picture of mining equipment, they are not mining.
B. They give out "non-variable" payments.  I.E. you get $1 every hour like clockwork.  They are not mining.

They are Ponzi schemes. 

Even if they DO show you pictures of mining equipment... it could still be a Ponzi, or some other type of scam.  99% of these cloud mining are guaranteed partial or complete loss of "investment". 
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:08:24 AM

funds are not moved of wallet [if its right one] yet there is no chances it wasnt scam.
signatures not paid, my advertising not paid, site down, no payments for miners.

jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:59:57 AM

I hope pbmining not do it same Smiley but if they do.. like all before done thats will be big boom

Of course PBmining and Luna are a scam.  If A. They don't show you a picture of mining equipment, they are not mining.
B. They give out "non-variable" payments.  I.E. you get $1 every hour like clockwork.  They are not mining.

They are Ponzi schemes. 

Even if they DO show you pictures of mining equipment... it could still be a Ponzi, or some other type of scam.  99% of these cloud mining are guaranteed partial or complete loss of "investment". 

Let all now know that whatever a cloud mining owner says it doesn't mean jack. They need to show you the equipment and found blocks otherwise it's total BS. Luna was nice and responsive and even had a good story about wanting to make sure ghash didn't get 51 percent of the hashpower. They used "we" on their website to sound like it was a group of people involved with it.

At this point hearing nothing else, keep the doxxing going and I hope you can exert pressure on lunamine. File police report in Sweden as they DID steal from a whole bunch of people.
fubtc

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:04:39 AM

This was the last email I got:

Hello!

Thank you for your interest. We can offer you 700 GH/s for 1.4 BTC.

I added an order to your account (check pending orders). The payment
address is 1JqCuJJRxFSUxyz84RNDdzuiw96yDKucnZ

If you suspect any errors, please let me know

Best regards,
lunamine
Arctic

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:16:40 AM

Feel sorry for everyone scammed.

A genuine cloud mining company should be happy to tell you who are backing them, show you pictures of the gear, even take you to visit the facility if you are a serious buyer. 

Time spent on reconnaissance is seldom wasted.
kaloryczny

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:52:37 AM

A genuine cloud mining company should be happy to tell you who are backing them, show you pictures of the gear, even take you to visit the facility if you are a serious buyer. 

You can fool all with sham gadgets . Is taken any action to recover the BTC ?
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:08:50 AM

Does anyone have any idea that how much approximately they have raised from users for mining ?

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:30:45 AM

Does anyone have any idea that how much approximately they have raised from users for mining ?

Nope. And I'd say that the BTC are lost - unless someone comes forward with some useful information. Until now, the only information we have is that there is no information.

Probably we should set up a reward system for future cases like this...
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:17:24 PM

They are Ponzi schemes. 

Let all now know that whatever a cloud mining owner says it doesn't mean jack. They need to show you the equipment and found blocks otherwise it's total BS. Luna was nice and responsive and even had a good story about wanting to make sure ghash didn't get 51 percent of the hashpower. They used "we" on their website to sound like it was a group of people involved with it.

At this point hearing nothing else, keep the doxxing going and I hope you can exert pressure on lunamine. File police report in Sweden as they DID steal from a whole bunch of people.

They may not able to show u the blocks as they might be mining at some big pool themselves and hash buyers may not have any objection to that.

jjc326

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:34:39 PM

Nope. And I'd say that the BTC are lost - unless someone comes forward with some useful information. Until now, the only information we have is that there is no information.

Probably we should set up a reward system for future cases like this...

A couple pages back there was a guy trying to get a list going of amount lost (just on cloud hashing purchases). I'd advise all to start adding to the list so we can get the Swedish police on the case.  It was absolutely fraud.  It's also annoying how they tried to delay us investigating them by coming up with excuses. 
drmavis

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:36:34 PM

OK I'll add my name to the list of those defrauded:

drmavis --> 0.47139382 BTC "invested"

These types of situations make me so frustrated - is CEX.IO the only LEGIT cloud mining service out there that isn't a ponzi/scam? Maybe Scrypt.cc too?

I like the idea of cloud mining or buying shares of expensive hardware and letting someone else with cheaper electricity manage it, but all of these scams are making me want to just order equipment myself (though they have their fair share of scams).
jjc326

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:16:37 PM

These types of situations make me so frustrated - is CEX.IO the only LEGIT cloud mining service out there that isn't a ponzi/scam? Maybe Scrypt.cc too?

I like the idea of cloud mining or buying shares of expensive hardware and letting someone else with cheaper electricity manage it, but all of these scams are making me want to just order equipment myself (though they have their fair share of scams).

I don't even think CEX is the great thing everyone is making it out to be.  There is also the issue that once something becomes big enough, the incentive to steal the funds gets very big and probably becomes harder to resist. 
jseppeli

Activity: 430

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:19:33 PM

I don't even think CEX is the great thing everyone is making it out to be.  There is also the issue that once something becomes big enough, the incentive to steal the funds gets very big and probably becomes harder to resist. 

cex is possibly the most legit but the donwside with them is that it is meant to be a trading site but the rising difficulty which results in higher maintenance fees compared to mined coins and 0.2% trading fee has made it almost impossible to make profits there nowadays.

I have not investigated in scrypt.cc that much but they have been online quite awhile already.

but personally I have invested some BTC into pbmining.com and some into cex
pbmining have also been around for quite awhile and the earliest users including me has started to get profits on first contracts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: