Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.lunamine.com - 0.0025 BTC/GHs mining contracts | On-demand withdrawals  (Read 41411 times)
oliversl

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:22:16 AM

if it was a scam, why so hurry... , this site is still in growing phase, a lot of people still want to adding their invest here,

i am also waiting for my payment  Angry

where will you invest? The website does not exists.
Maverickx001

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:48:33 AM

Name: CHRISTOPHE VERWEIRE
Street: TIMMERMANSGATAN 16A
City: LULE??
State: NA
Postalcode: 00000
Telephone: 460920400200
Phone Type: generic:
Email:   CHRISVER1987@YAHOO.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Web : http://www.enom.com
Registrar Country: United States
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:05:18 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 07:19:20 AM by zolace

Is it possible that he used another company miners too temporary make you look like he was mining with his company, cause if he did damn Im sure the rep hes getting was worth it, he got free hosted miners now and making free btc

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:56:05 AM

Is it possible that he used another company miners too temporary make you look like he was mining with his company, cause if he did damn Im sure the rep hes getting was worth it, he got a free miners now and making free btc

The site was always fishy, here is why.

He never showed pics of any mining hardware.
He never showed proof of a block being found by lunamine.
The last couple of days I noticed that some of the ghs I had mining on the site were updating but others weren't, wouldn't a new block being found add satoshis to all your ghs's at the same time?

It was a good scam cause: Sweden has Kncminer so this helped him establish trust.
He was very friendly replying to everyone,etc.
He started a sig campaign and offered upfront payments which no one has done before and the masses joined the campaigb like headless chickens, helping him promote his scam.
He offered very low rates.

All I gotta say is, gg. This kills all future investment opportunities for new mining companies.
C.Steven

Activity: 633

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:03:51 AM

Sorry to hear your losses. Sad

Pretty much the same for other cloudmining services like PBmining...

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:21:49 AM

Is it possible that he used another company miners too temporary make you look like he was mining with his company, cause if he did damn Im sure the rep hes getting was worth it, he got a free miners now and making free btc

The last couple of days I noticed that some of the ghs I had mining on the site were updating but others weren't, wouldn't a new block being found add satoshis to all your ghs's at the same time?

It was a good scam cause: Sweden has Kncminer so this helped him establish trust.
He was very friendly replying to everyone,etc.
He started a sig campaign and offered upfront payments which no one has done before and the masses joined the campaigb like headless chickens, helping him promote his scam.
He offered very low rates.

All I gotta say is, gg. This kills all future investment opportunities for new mining companies.

Acidyo something is wrong with your sig, and yeah I realize that he never shown any proof which Is why I was going to pull out of the sig and hence I wasnt going to invest in mining with him.  I wonder if anyone else had noticed that beside acidyo.  Then also I found shady was the fact he was kicking members for not bringing him sales, I mean it wasnt bad but it was suspicious but he painted it all colorful so no one was expected.  Im waiting a few more days then Im hoping people make a scam accusation forum but I doubt it will work since it would be a hit and run scam.  He wont need to worry about a site that he wont use no longer.

Edit never mind your sig is fine now

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fubtc

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:09:10 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 12:00:36 PM by fubtc

I also got ripped of by this bastard! 3.4 BTC invest + 0,5 BTC mined

Is it possible to hire a hacker to rip him off?
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:42:30 PM

I also got ripped of by this bastard! 3.4 BTC invest + 0,5 BTC mined

Is it possible to hire a hacker to rip him off?

If you tell us who he is, where he is, what his e-mail address is, where he is located at: Sure.
crk

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:31:56 PM

i've invested 1230gh/s at lunamine (thats almost 3 btc) + 0.15 in pending withdraws.

the guy hasn't disapered completly (yet), if they are in such a big trouble he is going to be underground for a couple of days :-/
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:34:19 PM

I hope pbmining not do it same Smiley but if they do.. like all before done thats will be big boom

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:36:05 PM

Well it does seem that he(lunamine) had a account with

https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/

Judging from the BTC thread.

Also.

Name Server History

Event Date   Action   Pre-Action Server   Post-Action Server
2014-07-01   New   -none-   Namecheaphosting.com
2014-08-14   Transfer   Namecheaphosting.com   Link.net
odlal

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:17:08 PM

Well it does seem that he(lunamine) had a account with https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/ Judging from the BTC thread.

Hi Dekodoge Smiley

It could be the other way around and it's a customer of BitcoinCloudServices who has / had an account with Lunamine.

Just for information when I was back-tracking to sort of see where-the-money-went-and-came-from (as best I could) I also found the same address / wallet being used to channel BTC into a PBMining account hence I do consider it more likely, just like myself, the person-in-question was investing (spreading the risk) in more than one so-called 'cloud miner'.

The flip side however, the less palatable possible conclusion to draw from it all, is it's actually an elaborate "Ponzi Scheme" whereby the "top of the Pyramid" so-to-speak is ABOVE Lunamine and PBMining which are then both "scam setups" ? I do hope I'll be proven wrong with this line-of-thinking and as with all things I suppose ... time will tell !

BTW yesterday when I was asking you about "Kurt Larsson" it was because I thought you had implied he (Kurt Larsson) was specifically mentioned on the Domain Record you had found whereas it turned out you'd found him afterwards doing a Google search of the associated telephone number ... just wanna say thanks for clearing that up for me Smiley

Cheers,
Odlal.
dekodoge

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:29:41 PM

Well it does seem that he(lunamine) had a account with https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/ Judging from the BTC thread.

Hi Dekodoge Smiley

It could be the other way around and it's a customer of BitcoinCloudServices who has / had an account with Lunamine.

Just for information when I was back-tracking to sort of see where-the-money-went-and-came-from (as best I could) I also found the same address / wallet being used to channel BTC into a PBMining account hence I do consider it more likely, just like myself, the person-in-question was investing (spreading the risk) in more than one so-called 'cloud miner'.

The flip side however, the less palatable possible conclusion to draw from it all, is it's actually an elaborate "Ponzi Scheme" whereby the "top of the Pyramid" so-to-speak is ABOVE Lunamine and PBMining which are then both "scam setups" ? I do hope I'll be proven wrong with this line-of-thinking and as with all things I suppose ... time will tell !

BTW yesterday when I was asking you about "Kurt Larsson" it was because I thought you had implied he (Kurt Larsson) was specifically mentioned on the Domain Record you had found whereas it turned out you'd found him afterwards doing a Google search of the associated telephone number ... just wanna say thanks for clearing that up for me Smiley

Cheers,
Odlal.

Ok I misinterpreted it.

cheers for clearing it up.
jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:07:47 PM

SO what do we think about Kurt Larsson?  Has anyone called him?  Does anyone live in or near Sweden?  If I got ripped for 4 BTC I'd certainly be calling that number.   My guess would be it was a fake number and poor Kurt Larsson just happened to be associated with it. They don't make you confirm the phone number when you register domain right?  What about the Christophe name?

I just don't see why he would have to go underground, as the above poster put it, if the site was under attack.  I mean go to a public wifi spot and make a post about what's going on then.
odlal

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:22:58 PM

SO what do we think about Kurt Larsson?  Has anyone called him? 

I rang the +46 number yesterday and was told to redial because it was not possible to connect me ?!?
dekodoge

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:39:27 PM

Does anyone have a email from lunamine.com ?

Please post email headers with your details redacted.
dekodoge

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:45:19 PM

Jarif( you located in Finland then) thanks but that's a auto email sent from the hosting server so provides no more clues.

Anyone get a email from them that isn't auto generated?
jarif

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:55:52 PM

Yes, everything I have received is from the website (hosting).
dekodoge

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:04:09 PM

Thanks for the headers it seems lunamine had webmail installed on their hosting server so no clues as to client IP.
odlal

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:04:36 PM

Thanks for the headers it seems lunamine had webmail installed on their hosting server so no clues as to client IP.

D'uh ! I just remembered I had a small email exchange with Lunamaine before I went ahead and bought into them.

What is it you're looking for please ? Like are there certain keywords related to client IP addresses for example ?

I'll have to see what, if anything, I can post here that may be of interest !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: