Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development  (Read 157087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:16:41 PM

Do you think the original dev of smartcoin, might return?
He seemed like an ambitious fellow, and good for smartcoin.

Who knows, all we know is he isn't here now and we shouldn't speculate about the past if we're focusing on the future.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Velocity

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:37:03 AM

Hey guys i just made an interesting suggestion on these forums - http://smartcoin.boards.net/thread/29/graphics-smartcoin-currency-symbol-designing?page=1&scrollTo=102

So if there is any graphic designers out there interested i think it would look good! Smiley
northranger79510

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:26:44 PM

So how dead is this coin? I'm still holding about 15k hoping for the best. Bought in at .001 penny each

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 07:31:10 AM

So how dead is this coin? I'm still holding about 15k hoping for the best. Bought in at .001 penny each

Not dead at all, just a bit slow development which is better than no development.  At least the bleeding (inflation) was slowed down significantly.  Very smart move.  Now the dev can focus on getting something done without worries of depressing the price too far.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
beitris.dwlul

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:38:39 PM

SMC BTC price is gong down. I think price should be 0.00006500 compared to other coins with similar features.
Why is it that market is not moving?

zuldarrs

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:10:12 PM

Bitbets are you a troll? Wtf is this shit with Doge, it looks so shit I'm not sure if you're trolling wtf man. You're doing more harm than help.
zuldarrs

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:17:34 PM

Could someone explain to me how we went from this to that?!?!?!?!
Bitbets is obviously trolling, someone ban him please.

zuldarrs

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:21:28 PM

Could someone explain to me how we went from this to that?!?!?!?!
Bitbets is obviously trolling, someone ban him please.

I invited help to create a smartcoin mascot or internet meme,

and we found some dogs in the meantime adopted them

Such smarts

So smartian of me
get out of here you troll, we havent adapted to anything. You either are suffering from down syndrome or you're trolling pretty hard.
zuldarrs

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:28:48 PM

I just reported you, you can't be helped anymore. Meanwhile I still don't get why we're not using the logo Sosruko posted a while ago. I really dig it.

zuldarrs

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:46:19 PM

Bitbets are you a troll? Wtf is this shit with Doge, it looks so shit I'm not sure if you're trolling wtf man. You're doing more harm than help.

no one owned the dogs legally, so anyone can adopt them i think

I am inviting help to make a smartcoin mascot or internet meme or something like that.

Of course we do need a unique smartcoin thing,

But you need to realize that we have a smartcoin currency symbol that is unique to smartcoin
no matter what the mascot or internet meme thing
Smiley

but also smartcoin needs more activity and you are being counter-productive,
(but I expected this, but don't report me, man, I mean for christs sake, we are on the same side, aren't we?
But look at how the post count went up suddenly and dramatically, and yes, there may be opposition,
but for christ's sake, its a god-darn mascot or internet meme. Starting to understand? Think about it Grin )

the other smartcoin picture is not good enough and lacks a smartcoin currency symbol,
(I am not rejecting anything here, but these things may co-exist)  Grin

it is just a big old S is all, very boring and we need to breath life into smartcoin.

Once again, here is the link to the forum about Merchants accepting smartcoins for payment
http://www.smartcoin.boards.net/board/12/merchants-accepting-smartcoin-products-services

As I said above, please bear with me, as we work on creating the smartcoin mascot and/or internet meme things,
but as they come out of the idea phases we use them here at bitcointalk, or we can even create them here if you want. Hey I am easy going

So Smartian of me Grin

no you just misunderstoodthe whole concept of SmartCoin. We don't need a mascot, this is not a funshitcoin like Dogecoin. And the logo is supposed to look regular because SMC should be a serious coin. You can't project all the things that happened to Dogecoin on this coin. Many people liked Sosrukos logo except for Psionin who said it wasn't a big enough change and he changed the old logo with a worse logo, wtf. I would like to know what happened to Psionin. If he's dead I'll get a dev and a marketing team to take over this coin. There's just too much autism in this thread.
zuldarrs

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:22:22 PM

I still can't believe you're not trolling. Dude, what the f.. is this logo? hahahahaha how can't you be able to draw a proper circle and completely fill it with a color. Nobody, I mean NOBODY is that stupid, you must be trolling but I don't know why you're trolling. Are you trying to get attention or something?
Bootheman

Activity: 34
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:04:33 PM

I just reported you, you can't be helped anymore. Meanwhile I still don't get why we're not using the logo Sosruko posted a while ago. I really dig it.

great logo! simple, clean and SMART
zuldarrs

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:27:02 PM

I thank zuldar and other new comers to smartcoin for their interest in smartcoin Smiley

dude I've been mining SMC since the first day it was released that's why I'm so p**ed off about your doge troll.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:56:41 PM

SMC is it's own coin, let's not rip off other coin's logos, please. We were doing so well, having a fresh start. This will be a turn for the worst if this DOGE/SMC hybrid logo is allowed to live. Bitbets, I give you credit for keeping this forum active, but come now, lead SMC into the next chapter on it's own merits without "help" from other coins.

Community, don't attack bitbets too much, just offer your opinions. He has done some good work for SMC since the fork, more than most of us have done. I consider this logo thing a mistake, we are all human and we get crazy sometimes. Just got to get him thinking differently, reel him back in.

zuldarrs

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:23:39 PM

SMC is it's own coin, let's not rip off other coin's logos, please. We were doing so well, having a fresh start. This will be a turn for the worst if this DOGE/SMC hybrid logo is allowed to live. Bitbets, I give you credit for keeping this forum active, but come now, lead SMC into the next chapter on it's own merits without "help" from other coins.

Community, don't attack bitbets too much, just offer your opinions. He has done some good work for SMC since the fork, more than most of us have done. I consider this logo thing a mistake, we are all human and we get crazy sometimes. Just got to get him thinking differently, reel him back in.
We can't do anything. Where's psionin, where's the pre-mine etc? I mean I don't care if he quit as long has he leaves a message so we know we have to get on without him. I'm all in to create a team etc..
stonedpuppy1

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:48:45 AM

I thank zuldar and other new comers to smartcoin for their interest in smartcoin Smiley

dude I've been mining SMC since the first day it was released that's why I'm so p**ed off about your doge troll.

I might just close what may be the only smartcoin pool cause of bitbets...he's about to freakn drive me crazy with his "go here and do this" shit.  Damn, I'll pay someone for a new logo just stop it with the logo crap! The one we have is better than anything else I've seen.  I don't even like coming here to check on things.
stonedpuppy1

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:14:54 AM

I might just close what may be the only smartcoin pool cause of bitbets...he's about to freakn drive me crazy with his "go here and do this" shit.  Damn, I'll pay someone for a new logo just stop it with the logo crap! The one we have is better than anything else I've seen.  I don't even like coming here to check on things.

Please. lets be friends and work together on smartcoin projects.
Bitcoin has many different designs for the logo or currency symbol, and smartcoin can also have different designs as well. But bitcoin does have a unique currency symbol, and now smartcoin has a unique smartcoin currency symbol Smiley
Everyone is invited to contribute and help in the process  Smiley

If it's adopted...you don't make those decisions, the community does! Smiley
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:21:51 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 02:33:49 AM by Halofire

I might just close what may be the only smartcoin pool cause of bitbets...he's about to freakn drive me crazy with his "go here and do this" shit.  Damn, I'll pay someone for a new logo just stop it with the logo crap! The one we have is better than anything else I've seen.  I don't even like coming here to check on things.

Please. lets be friends and work together on smartcoin projects.
The work you do for smartcoin, is a valuable asset for smartcoin, and good advertising. I am simply trying to expand on the advertising, and there are some growth-pains to work out, and I do need all you people to help me with this.
(shit, we don't want to lose you, we love you stonedpuppy)
Bitcoin has many different designs for the logo or currency symbol, and smartcoin can also have different designs as well. But bitcoin does have a unique currency symbol, and now smartcoin has a unique smartcoin currency symbol Smiley
Everyone is invited to contribute and help in the process  Smiley

Stonedpuppy, the community appreciates your pool. Don't take it away after all you've done for us. You will seal our fate if you do.

Bitbets has been reeled in. He truly means well for SMC, he's just alone and I know the feeling from being in the same position with OC.
As far as the logo, leave what we have for now. We don't necessarily need a Mascot. If anything, have a voluptuous female droid, sleek and sexy, serving up SMC's on a silver platter. I say forget the logo change for now. There are other far more important things to worry about, like securing SMC's future with purposes. What should we be working on? A coin is not meant to be solely reliant on the "dev" or the PR guy. It take the entire community, look at all the other successful coins, is it one or two people that made it so? Not usually.

Forget about Psionin unless we have an emergency like a unintended fork or whatever. If we aren't happy with this coin, WE need to build. I've said it 3x: Psionin was brought on board to switch the algo! That's it! He's willing to help us if we need it, but we have to direct Psionin with OUR IDEAS. Sooooooooo..........

Addition: As far as the premine, we can put using that on the back burner until someone comes forward with it, if it's even still available. I'm almost 100% positive people will donate to certain things if we need funds.

stonedpuppy1

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:40:51 AM

I want to apologize to Halofire...I've been working some long hours on another project and I come here to see how things are going and it's nothing but bitbets pushing his other forum. Damn, post a link and leave it alone already.  I didn't mean what I said/was out of frustration. I wouldn't leave you guys high n dry.  A beer and some sleep is in order. Again, I apologize guys.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:47:12 AM

I want to apologize to Halofire...I've been working some long hours on another project and I come here to see how things are going and it's nothing but bitbets pushing his other forum. Damn, post a link and leave it alone already.  I didn't mean what I said/was out of frustration. I wouldn't leave you guys high n dry.  A beer and some sleep is in order. Again, I apologize guys.

Aw, thanks, but don't worry, you didn't offend me, I know you're quality people. Wink
I'm just trying to mediate & motivate and keep us all on the straight and narrow, that's what I do best -- for the good of crypto and SMC.
I really can't get too involved in SMC more than than I am; due to my OC interests. I should be the one apologizing.

Addition: we all get a little out of line every now and then too, we are human. Look at my craziness with the fork from scrypt to x11. In hindsight I should've known what was happening, but I was in too deep and blinded, ya know?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: