Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin | Next generation currency | continued development  (Read 157087 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vlad_kos

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:30:03 AM

Чeм лyчшe мaйнить и нacтpoйки для 290 пoдcкaжитe
(What better setting for Main and 290 prompt)
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sosruko

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:15:44 AM

What is this bitbets guy about, he fking drives me crazy. What a lunatic, please just stop posting you're more harming than doing any good. I'm slowly thinking he's mentally retarded (seriously). Anyway what are we supposed to do now? Obviously psionin is gone, do we have to start from scratch AGAIN? Why can't people just leave by saying Good Bye at least, what kind of world are we living in. People always say "we have to decide as a community" while it's clear we need a leader and hell I would even take the chance if someone would tell me what the fk is happening right now.
Do we need a leader? If so, I would happily steop in, get a dev, a webdev, a markeeting guy and just fking pay them for what they do so we can actually build something instead of ridiculously hoping for something to happen.

"Smartian", lol.. What kind of shit is that.

SMC: SQ7C88obLNqUo9RJuVhzErZ5ffDZ1oVWsG
sosruko

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:30:08 PM

This ain't Dogecoin you lunatic, when will you get this? We don't want to be like Dogecoin, what part of this don't you get? And I already made suggestions, I just want Psionin to say he doesn't want to be the Dev anymore and I will take over and create a proper team with real devs and marketing guys. Psionin is obviously very skilled but somehow he has lost interest, which is totally ok but I just want him to tell us he's done with this coin. This is the third fking SMC thread, it's becoming desperately ridiculous.

sosruko

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:10:56 PM

Are you serious? Something I've been wanting to know for a long time now, who the F*** are you anyway? I don't remember you from the old SMC times, you're some kid that bought some SMC and thinks he can transfer the Doge methods to SMC. You are literally destroying this coin and its concept with your shitty and retarded ideas, seriously stop posting. Nobody will miss you and your cheap ideas. I'm not being pessimisitc I'm being realistic and I'm ready to put effort and quite some money into this as a leader by building a team etc so please carry your stupid idea to Kittehcoin or whatever.
And what happens if you google the name "sosruko"? You do realize it's the name of a mythological character. 1000s of people are using this nickname just like 1000s of people use the nickname Zeus or Ares. Seriously are you just a kid or mentally retarded? Or are you trying to push this thread by spamming shit in here? Seriously just leave, keep your coins and let the grownups do the work.

sosruko

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:15:42 PM

Are you serious? Something I've been wanting to know for a long time now, who the F*** are you anyway? I don't remember you from the old SMC times, you're some kid that bought some SMC and thinks he can transfer the Doge methods to SMC. You are literally destroying this coin and its concept with your shitty and retarded ideas, seriously stop posting. Nobody will miss you and your cheap ideas. I'm not being pessimisitc I'm being realistic and I'm ready to put effort and quite some money into this as a leader by building a team etc so please carry your stupid idea to Kittehcoin or whatever.
And what happens if you google the name "sosruko"? You do realize it's the name of a mythological character. 1000s of people are using this nickname just like 1000s of people use the nickname Zeus or Ares. Seriously are you just a kid or mentally retarded? Or are you trying to push this thread by spamming shit in here? Seriously just leave, keep your coins and let the grownups do the work.

sosruko is banned from smartcoin.boards.net forever
it's not even an official Forum and besides I wasn't even registered there. I will try to find the F*CK I never gave. You're a joke and a spammer.

sosruko

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:20:18 PM

I recommend to any programmers not to work for sosruko ever
ok you're obviously baiting and trolling. I'm not quite sure about your intentions behind this but from now on I'll just ignore you and I'm not the only one in this thread who's sick of you. Sooner or later you'll be banned from here anyway.
I might just close what may be the only smartcoin pool cause of bitbets...he's about to freakn drive me crazy with his "go here and do this" shit.  Damn, I'll pay someone for a new logo just stop it with the logo crap! The one we have is better than anything else I've seen.  I don't even like coming here to check on things.
m8 just ignore him, he is obviously trolling, maybe to buy cheap coins or I don't know but it has become obvious now.

stonedpuppy1

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:46:00 PM

I don't know, you refuse to read.

Smartcoin has a dev already.

If anyone is interested, I posted about the initial reaction to smartian, stray dogs, and the new smartcoin currency symbol
http://www.smartcoin.boards.net/thread/55/initial-reaction-smartian-stray-currency

In the absence of anyone doing anything, I am doing something,
but I am being verbally harrassed and stalked by this person in this thread who doesn't seem to read.

I agree with sosruko...you are very annoying! Please go the hell away.  sosruko, PM me...I'll help you with what I can.  I'll work on a new website in my spare time if you wish. It would be nice to get my hands on smartcoin.me and .cc if anyone knows who's currently controlling the domains. I will not work with bitbets! Sorry, our personalities will clash horribly!
stonedpuppy

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:02:52 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 02:35:56 AM by stonedpuppy

I got my account back! I contacted psionin and am trying to gain access to one of the already registered domains. I'm also going to try and get the block explorer back online...the one psionin had running, not my temporary one. If I can get a new website up I'll host the wallets also.  

Please use this account to contact me.

Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:50:25 AM

Guys, please quit the FUD and bickering. SMC is too fragile to the moment. We need to build features, not walls.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:33:17 PM

bitbets,

--Why do you want the DOGE Dog? It's the Mascot for DOGE.
--Do you want SMC to be associated with DOGE?
--Why can't we be original?
--A dogie by the definition on the Montana sign clearly states the calf was abandoned, do we want the same connotation with SMC, no matter how true or not?
--Why a backwards S? My opinion: A money sign that's backwards shows that SMC is backwards and not financially sound.
--Why not create a poll and let everyone decide democratically, if you desire to press this logo topic? Vote so we can implement the logo or not and we can move onto new things for SMC.

I'm asking serious questions, community don't attack bitbets again for this, we already know where the community is coming from on this topic.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:30:09 PM

bitbets,

--Why do you want the DOGE Dog? It's the Mascot for DOGE.
--Do you want SMC to be associated with DOGE?
--Why can't we be original?
--A dogie by the definition on the Montana sign clearly states the calf was abandoned, do we want the same connotation with SMC, no matter how true or not?
--Why a backwards S? My opinion: A money sign that's backwards shows that SMC is backwards and not financially sound.
--Why not create a poll and let everyone decide democratically, if you desire to press this logo topic? Vote so we can implement the logo or not and we can move onto new things for SMC.

I'm asking serious questions, community don't attack bitbets again for this, we already know where the community is coming from on this topic.

Its a play on words, and/or a play on pictures too.

I have answered most of this in posts at smartcoin.boards.net
maybe just one question at a time. There is alot of technical detail involved in trying to answer those questions,
and I touched on most of it already at the forum.

Where do you want the poll? here at bitcointalk, or at smartcoin.boards.net
or I think there is a forum for smartcoin over at cryptocointalk.com ( we might create a poll there)
People might consider doing giveaways over at cryptocointalk to advertise smartcoin?

It doesn't matter where you start the poll, just be sure to post the link in your posts here, but I don't think we'll need it. I think you'll see where I'm coming from. You have a great tactic in using other coin's methods BUT, we need our own version of everything to go along with it - SMC branded from start to finish. If you do start the poll, I recommend starting the poll here at btctalk since who know how many people really want to sign up at another forum right now. There's already 4-5+ SMC forums, ya know what I mean? Please post what voting options you're going to include before you start the poll, I may have an additional option for you to include.

I'd like to interject this: Would a brand new car company use the Toyota, Ford, Fiat, Dodge, Chevrolet, BMW, Mercedes etc etc emblem? Don't go by Honda and Acura, they are one company. Where I do see logo rip-offs (and same color and pattern utilization) in the world is for product recognition for "grocery store-brand" type products trying to get people to buy the store brand. It works, but you always know it's a cheaper knock-off of lesser quality. Cereal is a perfect example and usually the store brand cereal tastes like shit.
Tactic is good, method is not. We can't clone or slightly modify another coin's logo and expect to be successful. Originality is the key to innovation and success. Let's do our own thing, using other coins as a tool for learning. So with that said, do you still want to use the dog?
If you give me some time, I'll make the sexy SMC droid chick I was talking about. It's not something i can get done in a day or two.

Velocity

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:57:03 PM

It is SMC branded.
The smartcoin currency symbol is on top of the other layers in the picture.
I got help from 'velocity' who gave me the final idea for the smartcoin currency symbol.
It wasn't just myself involved in creating this.
http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah87/thatadam/smartian_dog_small_zpscf277b8e.png

In my defense i do not wish for this coin to have logo's with any sort of logo's/mascots from other coins, i chose the reverse s because in my view it is unique and can be styled in way's to make it look good with a graphic designer.

I will be quite happy to distribute these amounts of SMC to these projects!
A working method of advertising - 10,000 SMC
A video game that will make this currency there credits people buy for real money - 5,000 SMC
A website with a sophisticated look that also has an online wallet - 5,000 SMC
I will also donate another 20,000 SMC to other projects the community feels it needs boosted!
Velocity

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:04:56 PM

I have also made a 3,500 SMC donation to the SmartCoin Faucet
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:14:36 PM

It is SMC branded.
The smartcoin currency symbol is on top of the other layers in the picture.
I got help from 'velocity' who gave me the final idea for the smartcoin currency symbol.
It wasn't just myself involved in creating this.

In my defense i do not wish for this coin to have logo's with any sort of logo's/mascots from other coins, i chose the reverse s because in my view it is unique and can be styled in way's to make it look good with a graphic designer.
snip

bitbets, I know you had help with this, you're the focal point of the discussion. I was offering my opinions and advice. Smiley

Velocity, what if we do a combination of backwards "S" and regular "S" to make a vertical infinity sign withe the line through it? we could highlight the vert infinity sign with the two types of "S"? Infinity itself means so much.
Without making one from scratch to show the idea and it has the line through it, just turn it 90 degrees:

stonedpuppy

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:32:23 PM

Or, , symbol of Wisdom, Ingenuity, Intelligence and Patience
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:35:25 PM

Guys, please quit the FUD and bickering. SMC is too fragile to the moment. We need to build features, not walls.

FUD is uncertain until the community accepts it.
stonedpuppy

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:37:21 PM

I also like halofires idea. I just can't get past the dollar sign, forwards or backwards. If we must have a currency symbol, something a little more unique is needed.
northranger79510

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:46:44 PM

O.o what has this thread been turned into? Any development with this coin?

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 04:59:03 PM

O.o what has this thread been turned into? Any development with this coin?

We'll be back on track soon enough after we finish the logo/currency sign/mascot topic. please have patience as we possibly rebrand SMC. Smiley

stonedpuppy

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:35:56 PM

"Thanks for the ideas though, you can keep the ideas coming if you want, maybe I'll like something else I haven't seen yet?"

Guys, this is what I don't like about this person.  As if he is the final say so on any of this!  I'm not asking your approval bitbets, it's there for everyone to comment on!  Is that so hard to understand?

Who's writing the symbol on paper anyway?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: