May 04, 2024, 11:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289446 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
?chooseusername

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 01:22:04 AM

Would SILKCOIN could be compared to Verge coin or BATA coin? if yes, what are the advantages?

Those two coins do not even compare to the work involved in Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver.

Just because they support I2P and Tor doesn't mean they are anything like Silk, let alone DarkSilk.

Go and take a look at the work going into DarkSilk and do some research - https://github.com/scdeveloper/darksilk-release-candidate

Or simply wait for the official new thread and OP for all the information.
Thanks, for the info it looks very promising. There was no need to reply with such aggression.

Peace

I apologise. Stressful day Wink

Also if you look over the last 10-15 pages you will see the same questions have been asked quite a few times.

No worries, my bad I didn't check previous pages. Look forward to see progress in the silk world and the new thread for DarkSilk (any ETA?)

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:13:03 AM

To avoid further confusion please consider to lock this thread once and for all with the last post linking to the new ANN thread. This will stay as an historic reference only.
captainvest

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:16:21 PM

Where is the new thread?  Huh
SLievensDRKSLK

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:31:28 PM

There is no new thread. Once we are ready to start it this one will be locked.
captainvest

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:33:01 PM

There is no new thread. Once we are ready to start it this one will be locked.
oh ok. sorry my bad  Tongue Tongue
Delita Heiral

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:04:05 AM

im thinking of starting an orphanage over here
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 11:26:37 AM

Silk Network Ltd now has a trade account with Entatech UK Ltd for computer hardware i.e. GPU's, Motherboards for mining.

We have successfully shipped 20 Nvidia GTX750ti GPU's (1 crate) and 4 ASROCK BTC Motherboards to Finland, from the UK.

If you have any needs at all for GPU's, Motherboards, CPU's, PSU's or any other form of computer hardware, we can help.

Please bear in mind that the minimum order on GPU's are 3 cards, all other hardware can be ordered singly.

I have spoken with Entatech and we will be forming some price guides for people to look over if they are interested in ordering.
Empinel

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:23:05 PM

Spencer, my internet has gone and I am typing from a shitty WAP interface. Sorry for absence, should be back assuming internet crisis comes to an end
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 04:59:45 PM

Spencer, my internet has gone and I am typing from a shitty WAP interface. Sorry for absence, should be back assuming internet crisis comes to an end

I understand and sympathise.
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:55:32 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 07:03:03 PM by cisahasa

Would SILKCOIN could be compared to Verge coin or BATA coin? if yes, what are the advantages?

Those two coins do not even compare to the work involved in Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver.

Just because they support I2P and Tor doesn't mean they are anything like Silk, let alone DarkSilk.

Go and take a look at the work going into DarkSilk and do some research - https://github.com/scdeveloper/darksilk-release-candidate

right place to quote...

but send me more money!!!
more than one node...lots of it! (master chain)
D5Vc7sZxmAB3sskMk68zwnnvkvuMRVE9fM

im also mining the pow at master br.

?chooseusername

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:02:04 PM

I finally got my silk wallet back up and running and staking away.

Thanks for the advice Spencer

Happy the advice worked out for you Wink

Hi SL,

What are you recommending for a wallet?  and when is the swap feature going to be available?  Thanks...Looking forward to this.  R

When you say what do I recommend for a wallet? Do you mean what hardware to run it on, what type of wallet i.e. headless, core, mobile etc. or do you mean Silk or DarkSilk? Little unsure on the question.

Swap will be available from the second Silk launches.

Ok...so right now I want to move my Silk from Polo to a local wallet.  I'm not sure on how to go about swap Silk for Darksilk but I'm assuming that I should have Silk on my own personal wallet.  Im sure you have a FAQ on how to convert Silk to Darksilk...so I'd like to read up on that asap before you guys launch. So for now...what local wallet on a windows PC do you recommend using?  Thanks.
I'm a bit confused. Is the swap SILK for SLK, or SILK for DRKSLK, or both? xD

Thanks
?chooseusername

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:45:39 PM

Abstract. Weaver is an enterprise platform handling multiple cryptographic services such as online wallets, mining services, Stormnode hosting, APIs, messaging and even the ability to pay Bitcoin invoices with either DarkSilk or Silk.

I. USER ACCOUNTS

New users are only required to choose a username and supply an email to sign-up to Weaver. 2FA is an option and is strongly recommended for all users.

There are 3 account tiers available, dependent on user needs. A standard account should suffice for most people, but if people require additional features there are Gold and Diamond accounts available.

Diamond Account ($12.50 per month)
Instant Swap between DarkSilk/Silk/Bitcoin
Multipool Withdrawal Fee – TBA
Multipool Pay-out options – DarkSilk/Silk/Bitcoin
Weaver Withdrawal Fee – TBA
High Priority Withdrawal
Algo Auto-Switching on Multipool – Yes
Coin Auto-Switching on Multipool – Yes
Stealth Addresses – Yes
Wallets – DarkSilk/Silk/Bitcoin

Gold Account ($8.25 per month)
Instant Swap between DarkSilk/Silk/Bitcoin
Multipool Pay-out Options – DarkSilk/Silk/Bitcoin
High Priority Withdrawal
Algo Auto-Switching on Multipool - Yes
Coin Auto-Switching on Multipool – Yes
Stealth Addresses - Yes

Standard Account (Free Sign Up):
Queued Swap between DarkSilk/Silk/Bitcoin
Multipool Pay-out options – Only Silk
Low Priority Withdrawal
Algo Auto-Switching on Multipool - No
Coin Auto-Switching on Multipool Yes
Stealth Addresses - No

Account subscriptions can be paid in either DarkSilk, Silk or Bitcoin.

Diamond and Gold account subscriptions are monthly, non-contractual and do not auto-renew.

II. GENERAL USER INTERFACE

The interface is designed to allow users to navigate Weaver in a fast and effective manner. However, the menu can be rearranged into any order the user wishes.

•   Dashboard
   o   Account Settings
   o   Wallet
   o   Recent Transactions
   o   DarkSilk/Silk/Bitcoin Addresses
   o   DarkSilk Stealth Addresses
   o   Transactions
   o   API Access
   o   Messaging
   o   Stormnode Hosting Manager
•   Woven
   o   Pay BTC invoices with DRKSLK/SLK
   o   Swap Bitcoin/DarkSilk/Silk
   o   API access
   o   SILK/SLK Swap
•   Mining
   o   Multipool
   o   Dedicated DarkSilk Pool
   o   API access
•   Analytics
   o   Blockchain Explorers
   o   BTC to FIAT Conversion[19]
   o   Current Price for DarkSilk/Silk
   o   Graphs & Statistics
•   Silk Network
   o   Home
   o   Downloads
   o   Support
   o   About
   o   Contact

*the menu system is subject to change at any time

III. ALGORITHM/PROFIT AUTO SWITCHING MINING POOL

The multipool on Weaver enables miners to set and forget. The multipool calculates profitability every 20 minutes and automatically switches to the most profitable algorithm and coin.

All coins mined are converted automatically to the currency selected by the miner and pay-outs to their wallet on Weaver occur every 12 hours.

Miners can select to be paid in either DarkSilk, Silk or Bitcoin dependent on the account type they have.

IV.  DARKSILK MINING POOL

For the duration of the DarkSilk Proof-of-Work (PoW) period of 42,001 blocks, there will be a dedicated mining pool for mining DarkSilk.
This mining pool uses an accumulated hash rate of all miners on the pool to search for blocks on the DarkSilk network.

Found blocks and their respective reward are then split amongst miners in accordance with their shares successfully submitted for each block found by the pool. DarkSilk earnt this way is paid out every 12 hours directly to the miner’s wallet on Weaver.

V. SILK/DARKSILK FAUCETS

Two public faucets will be hosted indefinitely for both Silk and DarkSilk, with pay-outs ranging between 1 satoshi and 1 milli-darksilk per round. Rounds will be hourly and allow one entry per hour.

10% of all fees charged across the Weaver platform are transferred daily to the Silk and DarkSilk faucets. This means the amount available each day is dependent on the user activity on Weaver the day before.

Proxy access, Tor access and mobile device access are prevented from accessing the faucets to limit the chance of “cheating” the system.

VI. WOVEN

This service enables users to swap between DarkSilk, Silk or Bitcoin without having to have any knowledge in trading or the use of exchanges.

The user selects an amount of DarkSilk, Silk or Bitcoin to “weave”, Woven then gives a live price including the conversion fee and the user is required to then confirm the swap.

Once confirmed, the swap is carried out instantly if the user holds a Gold or Diamond account, otherwise it is queued and paid out when the next available payment slot becomes available. However, in most instances it will be instant.

API Calls -  Return data from Woven

•   getswapprices
Returns all swap prices for all combinations.
•   getswapprice [currency1] [currency2]
Returns the individual swap prices for all combinations.

The Woven API will be developed and grown over time with more and more features being added to enable users to “weave” funds with ease.

VII. SILK/SLK SWAP

Due to the original Silkcoin (SILK) having issues with its codebase, multiple versions, users on the incorrect blockchain, syncing issues and other varying negative factors, it was decided by the development team to create and swap to a new Silkcoin, simply called Silk (SLK).

Regardless of marketing, promotion and all forms available, not all users will be aware of the swap initially. Additionally, there is no way to notify users of the update and swap via the wallet; the private key for the original wallet is not held by the current development team, thus disabling us from broadcasting messages to the network.

Because users of Silkcoin (SILK) may not be aware of the swap, it will not be constrained by time. However, 30 days after start of the swap period the original Silkcoin (SILK) addresses with their balances will be snapshotted and Silkcoin (SILK) will be withdrawn from all exchanges and replaced with the new Silkcoin (SLK).

Anyone who still has Silkcoin (SILK), even after its removal from exchanges, will still be able to swap 1:1 for Silk (SLK) on Weaver, provided their address is contained within the database of snapshotted addresses.

VIII. FORUMS

The forum on Weaver offers users a central hub to communicate, share and progress the Silk Network community and infrastructure. The forum is built upon the open-source Simple Machines[20] forum software.

IX. MESSAGING

Weaver users will be able to message each other instantly and securely. Sending messages from one Weaver account to another requires the receivers DarkSilk address from their Weaver online account.

The message interface is aimed towards ease of use:

“Address: (Weaver DarkSilk Address)”
“Name/Label: (Give a name/label for the above address)”

Messages are internal only, it is not possible to send messages outside of Weaver to external DarkSilk wallets.

All messages are encrypted with the AES-256-CBC algorithm. Encrypted Messages are duplicated on every participating node in the DarkSilk network – this prevents adversaries from uncovering the recipient of an encrypted message by using network traffic analysis.
The messaging system within Weaver uses the same encrypted instant messaging system as DarkSilk and doesn’t store any information on the blockchain or within Weaver.

X. SILK/DARKSILK API

Developers and service providers will have access to an API for both the Silk and DarkSilk networks, to enable them to build third-party applications.

API Calls -  Return data from Silk/DarkSilk Daemon

•   getdifficulty
Returns the current difficulty.
•   getconnectioncount
Returns the number of connections the block explorer has to other nodes.
•   getblockcount
Returns the current block index.
•   getblockhash [index]
Returns the hash of the block at; index 0 is the genesis block.
•   getblock [hash]
Returns information about the given block hash.
•   getnetworkhashps
Returns the current network hash rate. (hash/s).
•   getrawtransaction [txid] [decrypt]
Returns raw transaction representation for given transaction id. decrypt can be set to 0(false) or 1(true).

Extended API - Return data from Silk/DarkSilk local indexes

•   getmoneysupply
Returns current money supply
•   getdistribution
Returns wealth distribution stats  
•   getaddress (/ext/getaddress/hash)
Returns information for given address  
•   getbalance (/ext/getbalance/hash)
Returns current balance of given address  
•   getlasttxs (/ext/getlasttxs/count/min)
Returns last [count] transactions greater than [min]
Note: returned values are in Satoshi’s

Linking (GET) - Linking to the Silk/DarkSilk block explorer

•   transaction (/tx/txid)  
•   block (/block/hash)  
•   address (/address/hash)
•   qrcode (/qr/hash)

XI. ACCOUNT API

An API is provided to enable information to be pulled from user’s accounts on the Weaver platform.

API Calls -  Return data from account

•   getbalances
•   Returns the current balance of all wallets.
•   getbalance [currency]
•   Returns the current balance of the selected currency.
•   withdraw [currency] [quantity] [address]
•   Withdraw a selected currency and amount to an address.
•   getwithdrawhistory [currency] [count]
•   Returns withdrawal history of selected currency.
•   getdeposithistory [currency] [count]
•   Returns deposit history of selected currency.
•   send [currency] [amount] [address]
•   Sends a selected currency and amount to an address.

Example API call:

http://darksilk.org/api/v1/?apiKey=YOURAPIKEY/getbalance/bitcoin

XII.   STORMNODE HOSTING MANAGER

For users unsure of how to go about setting up a Stormnode and investing in the DarkSilk network, Weaver offers a Stormnode hosting service.

The fee for the Stormnode (10,000DRKSLK) must be kept by the user on their local wallet and it is not an option for the Weaver wallet funds to be utilised for funding Stormnodes.

For Weaver to be able to automatically start the Stormnode, the user must provide the stormnodeprivkey that is associated with their local DarkSilk wallet containing the 10,000DRKSLK.

The first start of the Stormnode is initiated by the user, thereafter Weaver takes control and will auto-start the Stormnode if needed, users are notified if a remote-start by them is needed.

The cost of hosting/setup/support on Weaver is $25 per Stormnode per month, payable in DarkSilk, Silk or Bitcoin.

XIII. STORMNODE LEASING

For users who do not have the ability to fund a Stormnode, Weaver will offer a Stormnode leasing option with full setup and support.

The collateral for the Stormnode is covered by Weaver, with the Stormnode payments being paid to the leasers Weaver account DarkSilk wallet.

Leasers will have full use of the functions of their Stormnode such as creating and voting on budget proposals.

There are no contracts, leases are on a monthly basis and paid in advance in either Bitcoin, DarkSilk or Silk.

XIV. SECURITY

All user account passwords are secured with 512bit encryption and 32char salts, with the option for 2FA and ‘User Pins’.

Weaver employs a hot/cold wallet system to ensure funds are as secure as possible at all times and also has secured mining stratums, block explorers and DNS Seeds.

Privately managed DNS Servers are secured and have enterprise level firewall, DDoS protection and SSL certification.

Thanks for all the information. Is there a website where all this information can be found? It has taken me a lot of time surfing this thread to find info about the Silk world.

I was wondering if having Stealth addresses will only be available for Gold and Diamond users or this will be available for the DRKSLK wallet too? Also, it might be worth re-thinking if these plans such as Standard, Gold and Diamond are flexible enough, perhaps it would be more efficient to charge a fee per service since not every user will need each feature offered in Gold and Diamond.

Cheers
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:51:11 AM

I finally got my silk wallet back up and running and staking away.

Thanks for the advice Spencer

Happy the advice worked out for you Wink

Hi SL,

What are you recommending for a wallet?  and when is the swap feature going to be available?  Thanks...Looking forward to this.  R

When you say what do I recommend for a wallet? Do you mean what hardware to run it on, what type of wallet i.e. headless, core, mobile etc. or do you mean Silk or DarkSilk? Little unsure on the question.

Swap will be available from the second Silk launches.

Ok...so right now I want to move my Silk from Polo to a local wallet.  I'm not sure on how to go about swap Silk for Darksilk but I'm assuming that I should have Silk on my own personal wallet.  Im sure you have a FAQ on how to convert Silk to Darksilk...so I'd like to read up on that asap before you guys launch. So for now...what local wallet on a windows PC do you recommend using?  Thanks.
I'm a bit confused. Is the swap SILK for SLK, or SILK for DRKSLK, or both? xD

Thanks
The swap is SILK for SLK.
DRKSLK willbe a new coin with fresh start.

SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 09:38:59 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2016, 10:04:36 AM by SLievensDRKSLK

The information you found by scouring the thread was that of the whitepaper. At the moment we are just adding some changes to it and will be uploading the updated version publicly. The link will be posted here, on Twitter, the Facebook group and Slack.

The Silk Network Whitepaper  - https://goo.gl/qqkfqP

The whitepaper is subject to change up until launch of Weaver.

But in all honesty, it will be additions more than changes that will happen Wink

Please take your time to read this and be fully informed.
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:45:36 PM

Any ETA of release?

Within 1-2 months most probably by the end of April.

Once the code is ready. Once it is tested. Once Silk is ready. Once the Weaver is ready.

i.e. 4-8 weeks

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 06:44:02 AM

Thanks, for the info it looks very promising. There was no need to reply with such aggression.

Peace

I apologise. Stressful day Wink

Also if you look over the last 10-15 pages you will see the same questions have been asked quite a few times.

Update the OP then you can just say "Read the OP, n3wb!" Smiley

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 08:57:53 AM

OK so for those who are not code literate and simply want to know what features to expect in the DarkSilk wallet:

Sandstorm - Mixing of coins to provide fungability
Stormnodes - Process InstantX transactions, Sandstorm mixing, budgeting and voting as well as securing the network as the 3rd tier.
InstantX - Send a transaction with full confirmation within 5 seconds for a small fee.
Stealth Addresses - No we are not using the ring signatures from Shadowcoin atm and won't be until they are fixed.
Budgeting and Voting - Proposals can be voted upon by Stormnode owners for the 10,000DRKSLK budget block each month.
Decentralised Marketplace - Exactly what it says on the tin.
CheckLockTimeVerify - Time-locked Refunds, Two-factor Wallets, Micropayment Channels, Trustless Payments, and more.
Multiple Signature Addresses (MultiSig) - Secure addresses with multiple signatures.
Watch-Only Addresses - Watch an address as if it was your own from within the wallet (cannot be spent from).
Headers first for blockchain sync improvements - Downloads the headers of the chain first (faster) and blocks in any order, then reorders.
Variable Block Sizes - Exactly what it says on the tin.
libsecp256k1 used instead of OpenSSL - Faster and we believe this as a better option over OpenSSL.
Argon2d PoW algo - Winner of the 2015 password hashing competition.
Blake2B PoS algo - Improvement over the original Blake algo used for PoS.
Coin Age removed in favour of Static PoS Rewards - Exactly what it says on the tin.
InceptionCoin

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 09:00:36 AM

OK so for those who are not code literate and simply want to know what features to expect in the DarkSilk wallet:

Stormnodes - Process InstantX transactions, Sandstorm mixing, budgeting and voting as well as securing the network as the 3rd tier.
InstantX - Send a transaction with full confirmation within 5 seconds for a small fee.
Stealth Addresses - No we are not using the ring signatures from Shadowcoin atm and won't be until they are fixed.
Budgeting and Voting - Proposals can be voted upon by Stormnode owners for the 10,000DRKSLK budget block each month.
CheckLockTimeVerify - Time-locked Refunds, Two-factor Wallets, Micropayment Channels, Trustless Payments, and more.
Multiple Signature Addresses (MultiSig) - Secure addresses with multiple signatures.
Watch-Only Addresses - Watch an address as if it was your own from within the wallet (cannot be spent from).
Headers first for blockchain sync improvements - Downloads the headers of the chain first (faster) and blocks in any order, then reorders.
libsecp256k1 used instead of OpenSSL - Faster and we believe this as a better option over OpenSSL.
Coin Age removed in favour of Static PoS Rewards - Exactly what it says on the tin.

Still no ETA?

Skilled C++ and Python programmer. Looking around to create solid longterm coin by myself. Do you have any ideas? Feel free to PM me.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:02:12 AM

Still no ETA?

When I visit a thread I tend to read more than the last post......

9.02am and the first question I get asked is...."Still no ETA?", I can see this is going to be a good day.

Also I have no control of the OP of thread, so I cannot update the OP, this is down to Arteleis and not myself.
SLievensDRKSLK

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:09:41 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 09:20:08 AM by SLievensDRKSLK

On another note ChainActive is beginning to be implemented. This is the biggest addition/change to the codebase of DarkSilk and once completed the release will be imminent.

But not so imminent that you should all be sweating thinking your going to miss the launch, you wont.

There will be announcements, news features, tweets, facebook posts and plenty of other broadcasts of messages and information well before.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: