Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palestinian boy Mohammed Abu Khdeir burned alive by Israeli extremists  (Read 4388 times)
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 02:43:45 AM

The facts are obvious for any one to see. There is only one faction that is overtly using and distorting 'historical' and 'humanitarian' causes to their racial advantage and stealing land for the last 2000 years and enslaving different people.

Jews deserve a place on this earth to call home. There's a reason why such a small country is the magnate of venture capital and jewel of the middle east while those who outnumber them by hundred fold are too busy killing each other even with all that oil money gold pouring in.

If you don't like the obvious facts stacked up against your case, do not evade them just because they render your position defenseless. I have stated that every case these 'palestinians' can come up with I can point out ten more justifiable reasons why israel is responding with the force it is now.

Considering the kind of racial, cultural hatred jews receive as israelites, they are perfectly responding with good degree of restraint against the threats arrayed against them. Jews have bought and fought for the land of israel that was stolen from them and squatted on by thieves and opportunistic oppressors.

Palestinians are tools at the hands of arabs and other anti jewish racists to destroy israel. I have seen the so-called demonstrations of these 'oppressed' who send little children to mouth off at israeli soldiers while the soldiers themselves show great deal of restraint against provocations. They take israeli wage, live off of israeli jobs, all the while harboring racially motivated aggression against jews.

Do not presume to tell anyone what is true and what constitutes 'reason' - obviously you never try to see it other than from the point of view that helps your so called argument.

You made your bed as thoroughly as any criminals did while taking advantage of the situation. I'd say extermination of the arab world is in order.

DEATH TO MUSLIMS!

DEATH TO THAT BITCH PROPHET CALLED MOHAMMAD!

FUCK OFF RAG HEADS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:23:02 AM

The facts are obvious for any one to see. There is only one faction that is overtly using and distorting 'historical' and 'humanitarian' causes to their racial advantage and stealing land for the last 2000 years and enslaving different people.

Jews deserve a place on this earth to call home. There's a reason why such a small country is the magnate of venture capital and jewel of the middle east while those who outnumber them by hundred fold are too busy killing each other even with all that oil money gold pouring in.

If you don't like the obvious facts stacked up against your case, do not evade them just because they render your position defenseless. I have stated that every case these 'palestinians' can come up with I can point out ten more justifiable reasons why israel is responding with the force it is now.

Considering the kind of racial, cultural hatred jews receive as israelites, they are perfectly responding with good degree of restraint against the threats arrayed against them. Jews have bought and fought for the land of israel that was stolen from them and squatted on by thieves and opportunistic oppressors.

Palestinians are tools at the hands of arabs and other anti jewish racists to destroy israel. I have seen the so-called demonstrations of these 'oppressed' who send little children to mouth off at israeli soldiers while the soldiers themselves show great deal of restraint against provocations. They take israeli wage, live off of israeli jobs, all the while harboring racially motivated aggression against jews.

Do not presume to tell anyone what is true and what constitutes 'reason' - obviously you never try to see it other than from the point of view that helps your so called argument.

You made your bed as thoroughly as any criminals did while taking advantage of the situation. I'd say extermination of the arab world is in order.

DEATH TO MUSLIMS!

FUCK OFF RAG HEADS.

Brilliant... then people wonder why Israel is increasingly isolated from the world; if I didn't know better, I'd say you're purposefully trying to worsen Israel's image. I mean, really? Calling for genocide now? Roll Eyes
Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:51:19 AM

DEATH TO MUSLIMS!

FUCK OFF RAG HEADS.

Brilliant... then people wonder why Israel is increasingly isolated from the world; if I didn't know better, I'd say you're purposefully trying to worsen Israel's image. I mean, really? Calling for genocide now? Roll Eyes

What's the matter? Can't take it when someone else dishes it out?
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:34:09 AM

The facts are obvious for any one to see.

Except for Goy cattle like you.  You deserve to be fleeced.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ALToids

Activity: 519
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:58:12 AM

DEATH TO MUSLIMS!

FUCK OFF RAG HEADS.

Calm down, he's releasing his inner jihadist!  It happens to all the people in that area.  The intense heat of the desert causes heat stroke and mental lapses.
Charlie Prime

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:56:50 AM

It was Jewish scholars who first insisted that retaliation be limited to 'an eye for an eye'. Racial and cultural hatred does not justify the slaughter of civilians in anyone's morality

Wow.  You know absolutely zero about Jewish religion.

I recommend you read some Torah and Talmud.

Anyone who is not Jewish are called Goyim (cattle), ie. sub-humans.  Non-Jews are animals designed by God to serve Jews.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:33:20 AM

Probably a revenge killing on a child who happened to be in the wrong place/time.  Let's see what the Israeli justice system is like.

Charlie Prime

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:29:25 AM

Do you really believe that? My intention in any case was to draw the principle of just and proportionate punishment from ancient Jewish law, not make judgements based on its entirety. As with any body of law, religion or philosophy, we should adopt the good, discard the bad and learn from both.

So you do know how Goyim are to be treated in Jewish law.

You do know the double-standard.

Don't weasel.  It's unbecoming and low.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
keyscore44 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:39:37 PM

Children killed in Israeli air raids against Gaza

- The air assault on Gaza killed more than 30 people including at least eight children. Six children died in an air raid that targeted Hamas activist Odeh Ahmad Mohammad Kaware in the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis. A 13-year-old killed on Wednesday was identified as the eighth child victim of the offensive.

- A senior aid worker in Gaza City said the area's already fragile health system threatens to be overwhelmed. "If it [the offensive] continues for more than a few days there will be a real crisis at hospitals," Fikr Shalltoot, director of programmes for Medical Aid for Palestinians, told the Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/09/israel-intercepts-gaza-rockets-heading-for-tel-aviv-live-updates

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:22:08 PM

Anyone who is not Jewish are called Goyim (cattle), ie. sub-humans.  Non-Jews are animals designed by God to serve Jews.

Do you really believe that?

My intention in any case was to draw the principle of just and proportionate punishment from ancient Jewish law, not make judgements based on its entirety. As with any body of law, religion or philosophy, we should adopt the good, discard the bad and learn from both.

It seems you are right about this term http://www.thefreedictionary.com/goyim
Never heard of it before;

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:40:00 PM

Well, it looks like the yarn spun about how the Khdeir kid was burned alive for being a queer isn't going to fly, though doubtless it will stick with some percentage of the social media crowed.

Further, it looks like it will be politically necessary to do something beyond questioning the murderers and releasing them.  The latest strategy seems to be to tag the murderers as 'Sephardic Jews.'  This will, I suppose, make it more palatable to the Israeli population when they have to do some jail time.

I asked an Israeli friend one time about the difference between Sephardics and Ashkenazi Jews.  He said with sort of a chuckle that Ashkenazis were intelligent and Sephardics were stupid.  He was a smart guy (as has been the case with 90% of Jews I've ever known) and obviously did not mean it in solid literal way, but the undertone was certainly there.  It will be interesting to see how Israeli society evolves whether they do or don't managed to ethnically cleanse the West Bank and/or Gaza of the actual non-Jews.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:55:24 PM

Children killed in Israeli air raids against Gaza

- The air assault on Gaza killed more than 30 people including at least eight children. Six children died in an air raid that targeted Hamas activist Odeh Ahmad Mohammad Kaware in the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis. A 13-year-old killed on Wednesday was identified as the eighth child victim of the offensive.

- A senior aid worker in Gaza City said the area's already fragile health system threatens to be overwhelmed. "If it [the offensive] continues for more than a few days there will be a real crisis at hospitals," Fikr Shalltoot, director of programmes for Medical Aid for Palestinians, told the Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/09/israel-intercepts-gaza-rockets-heading-for-tel-aviv-live-updates

And it seems they are considering stepping up the offensive. I guess they don't learn, do they?

I was just now listening to the White House Press Secretary condemn Hamas' rocket fire against Israeli civilians, and express support for the Israeli operation in Gaza, stating they have a right to defend themselves - completely omitting they are "defending" themselves against mostly unarmed Palestinian civilians, while being the occupying power... Roll Eyes

What do you guys think about the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement? Do you think it would at least help spread awareness of what is going on, perhaps leading to increased pressure on Israel to move towards a peaceful settlement? Or is that too much to hope for?
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 08:04:26 PM

Well, it looks like the yarn spun about how the Khdeir kid was burned alive for being a queer isn't going to fly, though doubtless it will stick with some percentage of the social media crowed.

Further, it looks like it will be politically necessary to do something beyond questioning the murderers and releasing them.  The latest strategy seems to be to tag the murderers as 'Sephardic Jews.'  This will, I suppose, make it more palatable to the Israeli population when they have to do some jail time.

I asked an Israeli friend one time about the difference between Sephardics and Ashkenazi Jews.  He said with sort of a chuckle that Ashkenazis were intelligent and Sephardics were stupid.  He was a smart guy (as has been the case with 90% of Jews I've ever known) and obviously did not mean it in solid literal way, but the undertone was certainly there.  It will be interesting to see how Israeli society evolves whether they do or don't managed to ethnically cleanse the West Bank and/or Gaza of the actual non-Jews.

For all the claims of bloodlines and accusations of antisemitism that Jewish people fling like so many cow pies, this is one of the most telling facts most people are not aware about Judaism. Most Arabs are actually more "Jewish" by blood than modern individuals practicing the Jewish faith. Ancient Jews were Arab. Ashkenasi Jews which compose a large percentage of the modern Jewish population are composed of people from more European descent, and furthermore most Ashkenasi originally converted under threat of death as a survival tactic in violent times. For a group of people who claim a two thousand year old blood right to land as justification for genocide, I find it very telling that most of the people making these claims aren't even Semitic.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/study-finds-no-evidence-of-khazar-origin-for-ashkenazi-jews/2014/02/23/
http://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/37821/title/Genetic-Roots-of-the-Ashkenazi-Jews/
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:54:38 PM

Guys, in the end. FUCK JEWS

u9y42
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:23:47 PM

That's not really very helpful either; I'd bet most Israelis are as brainwashed as Americans, though in their case, the government can more easily twist the situation to influence their population, given the continuous conflict they're in.

In the end, this whole situation would probably be more easily solved if it wasn't for the US' imperialist mentality, and the profit motive of weapons manufacturers (I guess having live targets for your weapons' demonstrations is a plus for some).
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:47:20 PM

That's not really very helpful either; I'd bet most Israelis are as brainwashed as Americans, though in their case, the government can more easily twist the situation to influence their population, given the continuous conflict they're in.

In the end, this whole situation would probably be more easily solved if it wasn't for the US' imperialist mentality, and the profit motive of weapons manufacturers (I guess having live targets for your weapons' demonstrations is a plus for some).

Sure it is.  Do an image search for 'DIME gaza'...but do it on an empty stomach.

DIME stands for Dense_Inert_Metal_Explosive.  I'll bet money that a lot of good data about this new class of weapon has come out of the Gaza strip over the last decade or so.  Other experimental ordnance as well from what I read.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 09:20:16 PM

Cousin of the original victim :/
U.S. Officials Visit Badly-beaten 15-yr Old Palestinian-American; Express ‘Grave Concern’ www.imemc.org/article/68330
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: