Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:16:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RescueCoin][RSCC] Think Different! Help People! ~ Now on C-CEX ! ~  (Read 26664 times)
rescuecointeam (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:03:45 AM

Hello Community,

we would like to tell you more about our team:

Our team exists of 5 young men. The basic idea came from a pilot of a rescue helicopter who works for the hospital. During his work in the past 20 years he could save a lot of lives and was continually thinking about a way to help even more.

Thus the idea of creating a Coin which is able to help people in need was born in February 2014. So he looked for people who are able to help him with the project and found 4 men who liked the idea and were willing to develop the coin.

We decided very fast what to do and cleared the different responsibilities. Each of us can help RescueCoin in different ways due to the different professionally experiences of the team.
After 4 months of a lot of work, the project "RescueCoin" went public on the 15.07.2014. At the beginning we had some issues for what we would like to apologize again!
On given occasion we would like to inform you that a rescue helicopter crashed during a flight in the US federal state New Mexico yesterday (18.07.2014) at about 02:48 o'clock. All 3 crew members died. We, the RescueCoin team commemorate the victims and their family members.
These 3 colleagues wanted to help a person in need but unfortunately it has let to their own death. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/medical-helicopters-crashes-mexico-24598970

We hope you can see that this project is not about pumping and dumping of Coins, but was created from the desire to help people in need.

Due to the work experience of the pilot we also know how charities work and which are good in “working with the money” and which use a lot of money for book keeping and so on.  The money of our monthly fundraiser will be handed to the charity you vote for on our platform. That will be introduced very soon. All the donations will be shown to you afterwards.

We hope that you got a small insight about ourselves. Trust is more important than every Voting (at exchanges). 

Best Regards,
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:19:46 PM

Wow I didn't hear of that. I feel really bad for the families of those that died in that crash. Did anyone on your team know them personally? Sorry I was not sure if you were saying it was someone your team knew or even possibly someone on the team. Could you post a link to any fundraiser/donation site taking money to directly help the families of the rescue team?
Also in general thank you for sharing more of the personal reasons you and the team started this coin.

I hope that this coin develops and is able to succeed in helping many in need.

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:45:39 PM

Wow I didn't hear of that. I feel really bad for the families of those that died in that crash. Did anyone on your team know them personally? Sorry I was not sure if you were saying it was someone your team knew or even possibly someone on the team. Could you post a link to any fundraiser/donation site taking money to directly help the families of the rescue team?
Also in general thank you for sharing more of the personal reasons you and the team started this coin.

No, we didnt' know anyone of the rescue team. It was an example to show you what we would use the money for.

The plan is to get to an exchange very soon so that we can change some coins into fiat money to transfer it to charities or the victims of such an accident.
As you decide where the money goes the first voting will open at the 30th of August until the 06th of Semtember. Afterwards we change the coins via an excahnge or sell them to people who are interested and hand it over to the "winner" of the voting.
Fitness76

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 02:32:21 AM

No, we didnt' know anyone of the rescue team. It was an example to show you what we would use the money for.

The plan is to get to an exchange very soon so that we can change some coins into fiat money to transfer it to charities or the victims of such an accident.
As you decide where the money goes the first voting will open at the 30th of August until the 06th of Semtember. Afterwards we change the coins via an excahnge or sell them to people who are interested and hand it over to the "winner" of the voting.

Still very sad of course, but glad it wasn't someone you knew. If you do happen to come across anything about helping out the families please post it.

As for your short term goal sounds great. Are you actively contacting the trading sites? I think I mentioned this before, but there are trading sites that you can vote for adding a coin, some free some for coin some a combo of both. Sorry read a lot of threads and not sure if anything like that was posted here.

Hope to hear some good news soon. Smiley

Have a Good Day

Fitness76

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:53:32 PM

Is there something wrong with all of rescuecoin or just at hashlink? Just got auto notices from my mining software a bit ago that pool is down. Checked stats at website and all at zero. Any ideas whats up?

Have a Good Day

Edit - Never mind it's back up.

Rainer4256

Merit: 100

For the benefit of medical research

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:55:54 PM

Is there something wrong with all of rescuecoin or just at hashlink? Just got auto notices from my mining software a bit ago that pool is down. Checked stats at website and all at zero. Any ideas whats up?

Have a Good Day

In my miner command line I set a backup pool. I'm using cgminer and the option is "--failover-only -o <somepool>".

Happy mining

ReserveShare - 100% Free and Fair. New source code. Proof Of Reserve
CureCoin: B78ozT6ChVMxiB5dMaY9d5rdzZ5GZvn9hT -- A giant leap for mankind! -- Start folding proteins now.
BitcoinDark: RF4asDkANqyb65yHaoEX8X896ek8eKrLhL -- Unprecedented! Check it out.
Fitness76

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:45:33 PM

Have a Good Day

In my miner command line I set a backup pool. I'm using cgminer and the option is "--failover-only -o <somepool>".

Happy mining

Thanks I do have backup pools, but always nice to have someone try and help Smiley

Have a Good Day!

asemov

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:54:10 AM

Have a Good Day

Happy mining

Thanks I do have backup pools, but always nice to have someone try and help Smiley

Have a Good Day!

Everything is working fine since the launch time.
Please double check you URL/User/Pass.
Your URL should look like this: ./sgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hashlink.eu:3041 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword --other_parameters
If you have any issue please contact us via IRC or E-Mail. You will receive much faster support Smiley

Best Regards!
Hashlink.EU Team
rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:17:56 AM

Hi Community,

We would like to announce our first voting. It will start on the 30th of August and will end on the 06th of September. Everyone can donate to whom our first donation is going to. You can also suggest other organizations/charities which we will research and discuss in the team afterwards. It is very important to us that the donated money does not disappear in any management of an organization.
We are looking forward to your proposals.

However, the one condition that we can execute the first donation is that we are accepted on an exchange. We all hope that will be very soon.

Thank you a lot for your trust and your support.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:39:34 PM

Have a Good Day

Happy mining

Have a Good Day!

Everything is working fine since the launch time.
Please double check you URL/User/Pass.
Your URL should look like this: ./sgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu1.hashlink.eu:3041 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword --other_parameters
If you have any issue please contact us via IRC or E-Mail. You will receive much faster support Smiley

Best Regards!
Hashlink.EU Team

Thanks asemov. It was only down for like 10 minutes, but my backups were working and on the dashboard stats were at zero. I was just about to email support when things came back online. Good point should have emailed or IRCd hashlink first! Smiley It's the first it has ever happened with any coins I have mined with you. I think you and the whole team over there does a great job!
Any update on the new servers you mentioned in a previous post?

Have a Great Day!

Fitness76

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:45:24 PM

Hi Community,

We would like to announce our first voting. It will start on the 30th of August and will end on the 06th of September. Everyone can donate to whom our first donation is going to. You can also suggest other organizations/charities which we will research and discuss in the team afterwards. It is very important to us that the donated money does not disappear in any management of an organization.
We are looking forward to your proposals.

However, the one condition that we can execute the first donation is that we are accepted on an exchange. We all hope that will be very soon.

Thank you a lot for your trust and your support.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Hey Dev,

Just had this work with another coin. Have you tried to skype or IRC chat with an exchange like c-cex? I think you mentioned you contacted some, but don't remember which or how you contacted them.
I think silverduck mentioned that he would buy premine to help developed the coin. Not sure if raising money to get on an exchange is something he would consider developing and would be willing to do, but some, often smaller sties, you can buy votes to get listed. Or maybe if you and your team are willing to do a 1:1 BTC match to get listed with your personal BTC? Just trying to come up with some ideas of how to move the coin forward.

Have a Good Day.

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:50:38 PM

Hi Community,

I don't know if you saw it, but we currently have a problem with our coin since yesterday evening. A multipool joined our coin for a short while and increased the difficulty to over 4. Then it left the coin again so now we have difficulties to solve the next block. We currently have our miners running on it but we don't know how long it will take until the next block is solved and the difficulty decreased. We hope for your backup to mine the next block.
Furthermore we will apply for c-cex and vote and pay btc to get on the exchange.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:12:01 PM

Hi Community,

I don't know if you saw it, but we currently have a problem with our coin since yesterday evening. A multipool joined our coin for a short while and increased the difficulty to over 4. Then it left the coin again so now we have difficulties to solve the next block. We currently have our miners running on it but we don't know how long it will take until the next block is solved and the difficulty decreased. We hope for your backup to mine the next block.
Furthermore we will apply for c-cex and vote and pay btc to get on the exchange.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Good to hear that you are still actively working on getting us on an exchange. I'll check and see if we are still stuck on the block and if we are I'll send more of my hash to it to help.

Have a Good Day!

EpicName

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:44:23 PM

Hi Community,

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Good to hear that you are still actively working on getting us on an exchange. I'll check and see if we are still stuck on the block and if we are I'll send more of my hash to it to help.

Have a Good Day!

i think every hash will help this coin. hope to get this fixed soon. sending all my hash as well.
rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:26:47 PM

Hi Community,

we want to announce an unscheduled donation next Tuesday. The money will be provided by the RescueCoin team and the amount will be 500€. We propose a charity which is called the "Kinderdrof Nepal" (http://www.cfo-kinderdorf-nepal.de/index.php/home-en.html). The money goes to an orphanages in Nepal.

If you have another/better suggestion please tell us, we will have a look and discuss it with you in the forum!

Afterwards we will post the donation receipt and a photo on our homepage and in the forum!

Keep Mining!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
BT4

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:38:41 PM

Hi Community,

we want to announce an unscheduled donation next Tuesday. The money will be provided by the RescueCoin team and the amount will be 500€. We propose a charity which is called the "Kinderdrof Nepal" (http://www.cfo-kinderdorf-nepal.de/index.php/home-en.html). The money goes to an orphanages in Nepal.

If you have another/better suggestion please tell us, we will have a look and discuss it with you in the forum!

Afterwards we will post the donation receipt and a photo on our homepage and in the forum!

Keep Mining!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

very good idea
EpicName

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:40:13 PM

Hi Community,

Keep Mining!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

well that's great news  Smiley i just hope to get this block fixed soon.
Fitness76

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:17:12 PM

Hi Community,

Keep Mining!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

Great to hear this! Thanks for the positive update! Looks like a good cause I will take a closer look later.

Also if this block stall is because of the known KGW problems how hard is it to implement a fix/change? I can't remember off the top of my head, but I read about other options and maybe even a specific fix for KGW to prevent this from happening.

Have a Good Day

Fitness76

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:25:21 PM

Hi dev. I was wondering if you found out which multi-pool was mining this coin to cause the backlog? I think I asked before, but haven't heard back. I looked at all the ones I know of and didn't see it on any of them. There are of course more than I know of. I have had success asking multipools to remove a coin when it causes serious problems. So if you can tell me I will be happy to message them. So this doesn't happen again.

It's been 2 days now. I pointed some extra hash, but I'm sorry had to remove them. I can't afford to keep them pointed and not make anything at it. It does cost me money to hash. I'll try point my miners back to you when I can. I still support your effort, but it's no good if I can't pay my electric bill Smiley

As for KGW there are a patch or 2 for exploits. I didn't have a lot of time to look up everything as I was planning. Been having a couple really bad days. KGW can get "stuck on a block", but never seen it last anywhere close to 2 days like this has. There are other protections against multipools like Digishield. I'm not a coder, but I think changing things require a fork, but it would unstick the current block too. If I can I'll look up more info later too.

I've also seen more people stop mining because of this and not sure what you want to do about it. I have one little miner pointed at it still, but will have to pull that soon too, if things don't change. I really don't want to, but can't afford not to.

Have a Good Day

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:49:07 PM

Hi Fitness76,

thanks you very much for your support. The block is stuck and the development people are currently looking into it.
It seems that it is not due to the high difficulty as we managed to put 190MH/s into it yesterday evening.

We understand that you put your hashpower somewhere else as you don't get any coins with us right now.

We hope that we can fix the problem very soon and will keep you updated!

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: