Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RescueCoin][RSCC] Think Different! Help People! ~ Now on C-CEX ! ~  (Read 26662 times)
EpicName

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:02:35 AM

Lightninghash.com has been here since day one. We didn't come in late. Please support us. stratum+tcp://lightninghash.com:4001 u-wallet address p-x

This morning we were over 1 gh/s .

Lets get there again

sent my miner to your pool Wink
rescuecointeam (OP)

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:43:18 PM

Hey community,
www.Lightninghash.com has been closed!

Please only use http://rsc.hashlink.eu/index.php for mining.

The RescueCoin Team
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:26:53 PM

This coin can have some interesting [rescue] applications.

Good luck!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:35:39 PM

Dear Community,

today we have discussed once more and would like to inform you about the following:

Unfortunately, only a few persons are convinced by our concept. We think that is a pitty.

Nevertheless, we will not give up reaching our goal of RSCC. For this we still need the support of those which already support us, but also from new people in the cryptocurrency world.

We don’t want Miners who mine only because of greed. We need Miners who accept and support us as a team and our plan/concept.

Our monthly donations are in the center, not the greed. We don’t want to be compared to scammer, liars or coin dumpers. If you criticize us, please use valid arguments or proof and don’t just claim sth.

We are completely aware that the cryptocurrency world is mostly about profit which everybody would like to make. And we have nothing against that – in fact we want that everyone makes profit. But profit is not everything in the world. We think it’s clear that charity and helping people in need has also a right of existence. We already have handed over our first donation about 500€, although we were not at a stock exchange at that time.

Everybody here in the talk and also in the cryptocurrency world can depend any minute on medical help. But a lot of people in the world can’t say that about themselves. We want to help people who need money for medicine, operations, living, etc. For example people with malaria need medicine. This medicine is not expensive but they still can’t afford it. We think if we all stick together we can help a lot of people – and you (as a single person) are not affected too much. Especially if you just gained a lot with Cryptocurrencies by trading or mining.

Thank you that you read our opinion.

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:20:20 AM

Very well said dev! It's amazing how so many of us, me included, take for granted simple things like clean water, food, electricity and other basic day to day things we are lucky to have.

I am very happy to still be a supporter of rescuecoin's mission to help those in need!

Have a Great Day Everyone!

EpicName

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:21:49 AM

Very well said dev! It's amazing how so many of us, me included, take for granted simple things like clean water, food, electricity and other basic day to day things we are lucky to have.

I am very happy to still be a supporter of rescuecoin's mission to help those in need!

Have a Great Day Everyone!

+1
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:46:24 PM

Well said.  It is definitely true that the crypto community is all about greed.  This is why many of the coins that try to help people aren't popular anymore.  I wish the community could change that.
RamiroGomare

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:41:16 AM

Well said.  It is definitely true that the crypto community is all about greed.  This is why many of the coins that try to help people aren't popular anymore.  I wish the community could change that.

It's only a matter of time. It all falls. Only valuable coins will remain. Just wait and do not break down.

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:04:59 AM

Dear Community,

in spite of some criticism after our last entry we would like to inform you about the following news of RSCC.
Our Voting of the monthly donation action is online on our homepage. http://rescuecoin.org/voting/
Please, look at all organizations suggested by us and vote for your favorite(s).
Of course you can suggest new organizations here in the talk which we will add in our voting.
If you want, you can as well donate some Coins to our charity wallets. At the moment we use RSCC and Bitcoin, but if you would like to donate in another currency, we can setup that as well.
Our next donation will be in September.
Please follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/rescuecoin and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/rescuecoin
We still believe in our plan to help "people in need".
For this plan we need your support as well as your trust.
It lies also in your hands whether our next donations can be hand over or not.
We, the team of RSCC have done a lot to achieve our plan. And we will also do everything for it in the future.

Thank you very much
The RescueCoin Team
rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:17:19 PM

New Block Explorer Up and Running.
http://cryptobe.com/chain/RescueCoin
Thank you for that, animalroam.

Charity Wallet:
http://cryptobe.com/address/SJRc9JLyEEZNqLoQH8rtpxYu2MY33HRbFw

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team
Fitness76

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:35:43 PM

New Block Explorer Up and Running.
http://cryptobe.com/chain/RescueCoin
Thank you for that, animalroam.

Charity Wallet:
http://cryptobe.com/address/SJRc9JLyEEZNqLoQH8rtpxYu2MY33HRbFw

Best Regards
The RescueCoin Team

This is great! Glad the block explorer is up and running. Also nice to see the donation premine exactly where it should be Smiley

Thanks for the transparency!

Have a Great Day!

Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:19:11 PM

█ ★Rescuecoin (RSCC) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Rescuecoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

Fitness76

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 12:39:46 AM

Hello Everyone,

I don't know if everyone here saw this, but there is a twitter promo going on for rescuecoin. I'll quote the tweet below.

"For 250 #rescuecoin follow and tweet us @rescuecoin what charity you think does the most good and why. Bonus given to the best tweet!"

Have a Great Day!

rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:12:04 PM

Hello Everyone,

I don't know if everyone here saw this, but there is a twitter promo going on for rescuecoin. I'll quote the tweet below.

"For 250 #rescuecoin follow and tweet us @rescuecoin what charity you think does the most good and why. Bonus given to the best tweet!"

Have a Great Day!

Thank you very much for pointing that out!
Furthermore we still have the Facebook Promo where you can also get 250 RSCC if you post your wallet address.
rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:50:01 AM

Hello Everyone!

We are getting ready for our second donation! Which will be made on September 6th.
We will be selling the pre-determined monthly amount of the pre-mine which is 55,555 RescueCoin, plus the 1250 RescueCoin that have been donated. We are aiming to raise at least $150 for this donation from this sale, so we are going to be selling these coins at 50 sat each, with 2 options to buy them.
First way is directly from us in 500 Rescuecoin blocks, so each block is 25,000 sat.
The second option is to buy them from C-Cex. We will list 20,000 of the Rescuecoins on C-Cex for at 50 sat each, and can add more if demand warrants it.
We ask that current miners/holders of Rescuecoin to not under bid us on C-Cex so we can raise the money needed for our donation.
As you can see we are offering this round of pre-mine coins at a lot less than the current sell orders, some of you may ask why. There are several reasons, but mainly it is to say thank you to all of our supporters out there, by giving them a chance to buy in at a much lower price than the coins are currently being sold at! We also believe it will help increase the number of people that own Rescuecoins and thus increase our number of supporters. Any coins that are not sold will be bought by the dev team to make sure we reach our $150 minimum goal no matter what!
We believe in our coin and will continue to show you that, by our actions!
Also don’t forget to vote for your favorite charity, less than a week left, at our site http://rescuecoin.org/voting/ we have over a 100 votes casted already!

Thank you all for your continued support!
The RescueCoin Team
marcoman22

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:57:01 AM

Hello Everyone,

Have a Great Day!

need more followers
Fitness76

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:40:07 PM

Hello Everyone,

Have a Great Day!

need more followers

I agree, but I seem that they are doing more things to do just that. I for one, am happily surprised, they are actually following this quote “Put your money where your mouth is”. They already did the 500 donation and now ensuring that there will be a donation this time as well, with or without community support. Great job on following through on some promises! Too many coins out there that don't.

Have a Great day!

EpicName

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:10:34 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 08:43:19 PM by EpicName

I donated 1500 coins on top of the 1250 coins already donated Wink
Maybe some others will donate as well.
rescuecointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:32:41 PM

Thank you EpicName for your rescuecoin donation!
Also thank you to Fitness76 and  Andrea Brückner for your rescuecoin donations as well!
Fitness76

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:37:42 PM

Thank you EpicName for your rescuecoin donation!
Also thank you to Fitness76 and  Andrea Brückner for your rescuecoin donations as well!

Your welcome. Glad to support a worthy cause. Will donate some more later too. I will also help if there isn't enough sold to reach the minimum goal for this month's donation!

Have a Great Day

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: