Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 [708] 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085701 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptShark

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:21:55 PM

Hi

Can someone please explain how does NAV work, I have gone thru the OP and have a basic idea.

If I send coins anonymously to my other wallet, they won't be visible on the block chain/explorer? However, would I be still able to spend it / send it to an exchange when needed? The main aim is to keep the funds / coins hidden?

Please clarify and educate me if I have missed something.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:41:58 PM

Hi

Can someone please explain how does NAV work, I have gone thru the OP and have a basic idea.

If I send coins anonymously to my other wallet, they won't be visible on the block chain/explorer? However, would I be still able to spend it / send it to an exchange when needed? The main aim is to keep the funds / coins hidden?

The coins will get to the correct destination, whether it is another private address or an exchange address. This has already been tested.

CryptShark

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 04:55:30 PM

Hi

The coins will get to the correct destination, whether it is another private address or an exchange address. This has already been tested.

Alright thanks, so rest of my understanding is correct?
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:00:01 PM

They will arrive in smaller chunks not one big amount.

Also there is a 0.5% charge for the anonymous service which goes towards maintaining the infrastructure required for anon to work.

CryptShark

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:15:57 PM

Also there is a 0.5% charge for the anonymous service which goes towards maintaining the infrastructure required for anon to work.

Right, I noticed that, but if I want I can send a big amount right? I don't have to break them up?
tukho

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:25:05 PM

Right, I noticed that, but if I want I can send a big amount right? I don't have to break them up?

yes,  Cheesy
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:08:21 PM

Hi mate, welcome to NAVAJOCOIN
You can send big amounts and then the anon system will divide them into several...It's one of the Anon features.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:33:22 PM

Hi

Hi mate,

Yes you are right.

Have you read the whitepaper?  The infographic will give you a basic idea about it.

Regards
Shahim
coinvest

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:47:25 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 08:34:02 AM by coinvest

Hi

Hi mate,

Yes you are right.

Have you read the whitepaper?  The infographic will give you a basic idea about it.

Regards
Shahim

Could you tell us about progress of working on web wallet and custom subchains that everyone can setup?

DARKHOLDER

Activity: 659
Merit: 500

Zepher is scammer!:)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:20:33 AM

Hi everybody! Looks like calm before the storm! Smiley

shahim
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:04:32 AM

Hi

Hi mate,

Yes you are right.

Have you read the whitepaper?  The infographic will give you a basic idea about it.

Regards
Shahim

Could you tell us about progress of working on web wallet and custom subchains that everyone can setup?

Hi,

I am not totally up to date with everything. What I can tell you, is we are testing the new wallet, soopy had to fix this merkleroot error some people posted here and we will also include some features, which will make it very more easy for beginners to startup with NAV.
Beside I am working together with a foundation member at determining the webwallet system, so it is also the base for the mobile wallet. We are taking a look into different systems and check, how good they match our requirements and are also "state of the art" . I hope we can post some good news here soon regarding this.
Pakage and soopy are further working at the how you call it "custom subchain" and bring this forward.

Sorry, I can't give you more details for now, because it would lead into false expactations at the moment. But we are moving and we will deliver like always!

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:35:54 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 12:23:27 PM by gnargnar

Hi

Hi mate,

Yes you are right.

Regards
Shahim

Hi,

I am not totally up to date with everything. What I can tell you, is we are testing the new wallet, soopy had to fix this merkleroot error some people posted here and we will also include some features, which will make it very more easy for beginners to startup with NAV.
Beside I am working together with a foundation member at determining the webwallet system, so it is also the base for the mobile wallet. We are taking a look into different systems and check, how good they match our requirements and are also "state of the art" . I hope we can post some good news here soon regarding this.
Pakage and soopy are further working at the how you call it "custom subchain" and bring this forward.

Sorry, I can't give you more details for now, because it would lead into false expactations at the moment. But we are moving and we will deliver like always!

hi shahim, thanks for the update.

so we can understand that :

1. new wallet that will fix few stuff and implement new ones : in testing.

2. webwallet : you haven't started yet. more on a lookup on what is already done right now in the market?

3. custom subchains. ok cool.

questions :

1. can you tell us what meant soopy when he posted here on april 10th that an update was ready? it was his last post and 4 days later, no words yet about this.

2. do Nav dev team and foundation are working on a PR/marketing plan?

3. are you aware of anyone in the dev team or a member that is currently developing over the navajo anon? for example a marketplace or other stuff ?

thank you for your answer.  holding Navajo and staking like a mofo here  Wink

shahim
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:28:29 PM

Hi

Hi mate,

Yes you are right.

Regards
Shahim

Hi,

hi shahim, thanks for the update.

so we can understand that :

1. new wallet that will fix few stuff and implement new ones : in testing.

2. webwallet : you haven't started yet. more on a lookup on what is already done right now in the market?

3. custom subchains. ok cool.

questions :

1. can you tell us what meant soopy when he posted here on april 10th that an update was ready? it was his last post and 4 days later, no words yet about this.

2. do Nav dev team and foundation are working on a PR/marketing plan?

3. are you aware of anyone in the dev team or a member that is currently developing over the navajo anon? for example a marketplace or other stuff ?

thank you for your answer.  holding Navajo and staking like a mofo here  Wink

Hi mate,

we have started with webwallet already. we are trying a few things right now, to see if it is possible what we want to have. We started try the top notch web wallet existing ;-) But I have to say .. it is harder then I thought there is already a plan B . So we already are some steps further than checking the market!

to your questions.

1. That is the fixed wallet which soopy is working at. we already have a test candidate, but decided to wait a bit, to integrate some more stuff and not need to update again short after the launch... Basicly it is my fault, cause I cried about that... blame me for this, but we want to have it a bit more perfect.

2.  Yes we are rethinking about marketing strategy and strugg already contacted all the foundation members. Beside we are also working and different sides to improve all this stuff. It's a pity things like the newly created wikipedia page got deleted by some wiki sheriffs...

3. I don't know about stuff like this, but I think the foundation will be included and liek said before strugg is collecting ideas. Of course every input is welcome and also needed!! Inside the DEV Team there are some Ideas regarding online payments and so on.

CryptShark

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:14:19 PM

Hi

Hi mate,

Yes you are right.

Have you read the whitepaper?  The infographic will give you a basic idea about it.

Regards
Shahim

Thanks everyone!

Yes Shahim I have read the white paper, this is where I got the basic understanding of how NAV works but just wanted to make sure Smiley
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 04:34:45 PM

Hello Everyone!

I'd like to thank all the people, which joined Navajo Coin Foundation and
decided to get more involved in improving Navajo Coin.
I've created list of active Foundation members, which have declared having a certain skills and willingness to help us with improving NAV.
It will allow us to contact them as soon as their skills are needed.
If You would like to be added to this list and get more involved in improving Navajo Coin - please contact me Wink
(PM - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=312847)

Here You can see the list of people, which already joined the Foundation & decided to become more active:
(List has also been added to NAV Foundation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=680884.msg7721974#msg7721974)

ACTIVE & INVOLVED MEMBERS LIST:

icekohl https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=314891
Possible Role & Tasks: Support Management, Infrastructure procurement and administration, Ethics advisement

juguelio https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=316131
Possible Role & Tasks: Document's translation & correction

hashmaster1 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=140438
Possible Role & Tasks: Forum moderation

navtalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=412482
Possible Role & Tasks: Forum & Chat Support

robb79 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=341173
Possible Role & Tasks: Forum support, Contacting websites

bocyaj https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=215860
Possible Role & Tasks: Research, Explanations of technical details

monkeygang https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=388614
Possible Role & Tasks: Miscellaneous help, Requests analysis

Thank You Everyone & Please Stay Tuned! Smiley
Cheers!

~ Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:08:14 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Guys, have a look here :  https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-NAV    (click on the distribution tab)

WTF?   W....T....F   Huh

Do you know that Navajo Is PoS and offers 20% interest this first year ?

Proof of Stake

Min Age4 days
Max Ageunlimited
Minted Blocks Maturity60
Stake Interest20% for the first year
10% for the second year
5% for every following year

Huh   Why so many of you guys keep your coins in exchanges when you could staking your holding for a great 20% interest rate?

I don't know if it's just me, but I really don't like to see that many coins being kept on exchanges while it's clear this coin will not M00n soon or drop.
If you are interested in Navajo and want to see the price increase, then we need to lower the amount kept on the exchange.

because for newcomers there are 2 absolute things they will look into before investing. 
first is : "damn, the price was sleeping at around 300 satoshis for so long and Bam! it is now 2k sat?"
second is : "Oh My.... look at the current distribution and coins hold on the exchange... omfg, if I buy, will they dump on me? am I buying into a distribution phase?"

...so, you see above, that it can be risky for newcomers to invest (not talking about 0.1 crypto players, but real money, dolphins,semi-whales and whales...)

If you are interested in Navajo and want to see the price increase, then we need to lower the amount kept on the exchange.

install the wallet and move your coins out of bittrex

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:21:35 PM

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Guys, have a look here :  https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-NAV    (click on the distribution tab)

WTF?   W....T....F   Huh

Do you know that Navajo Is PoS and offers 20% interest this first year ?

Proof of Stake

Min Age4 days
Max Ageunlimited
Minted Blocks Maturity60
Stake Interest20% for the first year
10% for the second year
5% for every following year

Huh   Why so many of you guys keep your coins in exchanges when you could staking your holding for a great 20% interest rate?

I don't know if it's just me, but I really don't like to see that many coins being kept on exchanges while it's clear this coin will not M00n soon or drop.

because for newcomers there are 2 absolute things they will look into before investing. 
first is : "damn, the price was sleeping at around 300 satoshis for so long and Bam! it is now 2k sat?"
second is : "Oh My.... look at the current distribution and coins hold on the exchange... omfg, if I buy, will they dump on me? am I buying into a distribution phase?"

...so, you see above, that it can be risky for newcomers to invest (not talking about 0.1 crypto players, but real money, dolphins,semi-whales and whales...)

install the wallet and move your coins out of bittrex

agreed with you bittrex is botrex so better keep very low quantity on exchange because they are still dumping the coins, so take wise step and stake your coin till price go to the moon.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:11:32 PM

Navajocoin is one of the very few coins which will survive and begin to adopted largely in this year. This year will bring major changes and all the shitcoins will disappear for good. Navajocoin and few others will be used in future widely.
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:24:21 PM

Huh   Why so many of you guys keep your coins in exchanges when you could staking your holding for a great 20% interest rate?

The sad truth is that no matter how good the staking is, one good trade can make more NAV than a whole month's stakes.
I agree having 1mil on the exchange is stupid because the volume is not that big that you can take advantage of price fluctuations on such a scale.
But for those that have 100000, maybe even 200000, keeping them on the exchange and playing conservatively is more profitable

I myself decided to keep half my NAV on bittrex and the other half in wallet.

In other news: Just like that, out of the blue, the poloniex ticker started working on my wallet for the first time ever  Cool

hennessj

Activity: 373
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:18:47 PM

Huh   Why so many of you guys keep your coins in exchanges when you could staking your holding for a great 20% interest rate?

The sad truth is that no matter how good the staking is, one good trade can make more NAV than a whole month's stakes.
I agree having 1mil on the exchange is stupid because the volume is not that big that you can take advantage of price fluctuations on such a scale.
But for those that have 100000, maybe even 200000, keeping them on the exchange and playing conservatively is more profitable

I myself decided to keep half my NAV on bittrex and the other half in wallet.

In other news: Just like that, out of the blue, the poloniex ticker started working on my wallet for the first time ever  Cool

Yes.  And the wallet has to work before keeping NAV off-line.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 [708] 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: