Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 [744] 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:35:54 AM

Do you relise that a well organised third party verification done properly and professionally will propell navajocoin into stardom.

probably not! Greedyjohn , so stop being greedy and defensive and so scared.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:39:03 AM

GREEDYJOHN !

My line started with the word "CONSIDER". Why you so defensive the volume is 0. So what are you scared of LOL. Also whats with the consipracy theories. Talk like a man openly on this thread. We all want the best for NavajoCoin. If you want to talk about  consipracy and FUD. Why do you drag the developers away to work on other crpto coins. You should leave them to work on Navajocoin. So you should go away my friend and let them work 100% on Navajocoin. We can all see in everyones last comments posted what is happening. I get a million personal messages asking whats going on. No large posts and big fonts can hide that you are involved with many crypto currencies - so you may want to hide your tracks better. Everyone can see.
I am only interested in navajocoin my friend.

Ask hashmaster1 , juglino , etc etc the list goes on asking what is happening. You can answer them
I am involved in a few coins, but I am not dragging anybody anywhere, and I do not need to hide my tracks, because my other coins survive on their own. I want NAV to succeed, but I also want to make money from other coins, just like many other investors.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:40:12 AM

then relax!

and calm down.

its ok. the price cant get any lower then this. Hopefully we get everything we are asking for this project phase.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:40:35 AM

Do you relise that a well organised third party verification done properly and professionally will propell navajocoin into stardom.

probably not! Greedyjohn , so stop being greedy and defensive and so scared.
You know that the DEVs are not ready yet, they are still working on 100% decentralisation. This is a delicate issue.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:44:27 AM

Yeap and we have faith they will get it right. Relax!
End of Story
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:10:09 AM

We are relaxed and chilling and loosing few btc's every day till the end  Angry
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:10:59 AM

Hello guys!

I was out of this thread for a while. So are we waiting for some serious updates? What are the news now? I want to invest here again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:42:10 AM

Hello guys!

I was out of this thread for a while. So are we waiting for some serious updates? What are the news now? I want to invest here again.

How long have you been out?
If you don't know about the new roadmap, check the first page.
If you know about it, you can't have been out that long. There is nothing new besides that

Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:34:17 PM

Seems expensive for a staker.
Half price and even better:  http://blockchaintechs.com/

And they even have a contest going.  (only 3 days left!!)
You can win a free staker for as little as 1 entry.
Super cheap, as you can grab some for only 900 satoshi right now!!!!
What a deal!!

http://contest.blockchaintechs.com/

But you have seen their shipping fees? Wink

Bye Bye
coinvest

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:55:51 PM

Did you see StakeBox? http://stakebox.com/screenshots
Navajo presented on the screenshot Smiley

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:56:47 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 12:45:49 AM by sluppy

Just wanted to let everyone in here know about our dedicated staking hardware. Save electricity, and increase your coin's security, get them off of your home computer, and onto the StakeBox. Check it out at stakebox.com. Go ahead, get your long term support cred, buy the device meant to stake your coins for the long haul.

Seems expensive for a staker.
Half price and even better:  http://blockchaintechs.com/

And they even have a contest going.  (only 3 days left!!)
You can win a free staker for as little as 1 entry.
Super cheap, as you can grab some for only 900 satoshi right now!!!!
What a deal!!

http://contest.blockchaintechs.com/

Since stakebox seems to be banned and unable to respond I am copying his response from another thread here. It would seem someone didn't like the competition.

Interesting, I never saw their product. At first glance it would seem that you are half right, it does initially appear to be half the price, not sure what you think makes it's better though. The half price appearance falls apart when you attempt to order one. First, it seems that there is no way to actually get one for $50. Clicking on the custom configured staker option the price quickly changes to $60, that will get you the staker with an 8 GB micro SD and one wallet of the 4 coins that you can select, it doesn't even include a case. It is hard to make an apples to apples comparison between this product and ours, as 2 wallets seems to be the most they allow for and they seem to charge $5 per wallet. The prices they list also don't include shipping, a power supply, or the ethernet cable we include with the StakeBox. The closest comparison would have to be their 16 GB staker with 2 custom wallets, a case, and US shipping comes to $93. Then you have to go get a power supply and ether
 net cable, lets say you get those things for $7, which seems reasonably inexpensive, you are at $100, the same cost of our product. I would argue that the availability of more wallets, and the lack of a need to source the power supply and ethernet cable would make our product the better deal.

That said, I don't mean to bash their product. It's just that if you want to make a more objective comparison, there it is.

Thats a Raspberri PI 2 .. with a new cover on it and their gonna charge me 100 Usd for that ? It should be HALF or less then half.
It doesnt not use 3 watts maybe when IDLE.
If someone wants to Save 50% of that they can BUY THEIR OWN PI2 .. u can contact me for the wallets Ill be happy to provide them free of charge im sure i have more then they do if they only got 4 what a fucking joke 100 usd ..

https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-2-model-b/

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 05:08:49 AM

Hey guys, Infernopool has recently added NAV as one of the support multipool payouts. Now you can use a NAV address as your worker name to get paid in NAV for mining !

To get started check out the FAQ page for some information about share difficulty. From there you can go to the getting started page to find which port is best suited for your worker. After thats done, just use your NAV address as the worker name and anything for the password. like below.

SHA256(256+ diff) stratum+tcp://stratum.infernopool.com:4444 -u YOUR_NAV_ADDRESS -p anything

http://infernopool.com/getting_started
http://infernopool.com/FAQ
infernoman
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:53:42 AM

Hey guys, Infernopool has recently added NAV as one of the support multipool payouts. Now you can use a NAV address as your worker name to get paid in NAV for mining !

To get started check out the FAQ page for some information about share difficulty. From there you can go to the getting started page to find which port is best suited for your worker. After thats done, just use your NAV address as the worker name and anything for the password. like below.

SHA256(256+ diff) stratum+tcp://stratum.infernopool.com:4444 -u YOUR_NAV_ADDRESS -p anything

interesting...

If youd like to checkout a worker thats already mining I have one of my personal miners on there to give everyone an idea of how the stats work.

http://infernopool.com/miner/sTxZhCSTy2GtfGkkgvgJ9p1CrbKEEnPvLS
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:32:29 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 11:47:32 AM by SUM2dev

Navajo Coin Multipool is now live!
Update on other developments.

Hello Everyone!

We are glad to announce that Navajo Coin multipool is now live!
It is managed by infernoman (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321984).
We have a very good contact with him, so if You would have any questions regarding multipool - feel free to send him a message Wink
You can find NAV multipool here:

http://infernopool.com/

To get started check out the FAQ page for some information about share difficulty.
From there you can go to the getting started page to find which port is best suited for your worker.
After thats done, just use your NAV address as the worker name and anything for the password like below.

Web Wallet development:

As you all know we hired the altcoinguys to develop and integrate the webwallet to Navajo Coin.
They started through but had to stop working due to some hardware issues.
After this hardware issue was repaired and we had access to the development environment the altcoinguys wanted to start again, but they had some other commitments to finish first.
We decided to wait another week, so they can finish what they started.
After that week we contacted them with the intention to get the webwallet online, but the altcoinguys returned with this email:

Sorry to state but our contract has been extended and unfortunately we will be
unable to finish your project. We sincerely apologize and understand a lot of
time was dedicated to this.

They refund the payment and left the rest to us.
Luckily we were able to find a new developer, who is willing to take over the project and is working with us into it right now!
We hope to give you good news in short period of time! (this week)

Navajo Coin Redesign:

We are glad to inform that by the end of this week we will start the process of redesigning Navajo Coin.
As first we're going to prepare new ANN design and logo.

Stay tuned for more!
Best Regards Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team (soopy452000, pakage, shahim, Strugg)

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 12:59:25 PM

Navajo Coin Multipool is now live!
Update on other developments.

Hello Everyone!

We are glad to announce that Navajo Coin multipool is now live!
It is managed by infernoman (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321984).
We have a very good contact with him, so if You would have any questions regarding multipool - feel free to send him a message Wink
You can find NAV multipool here:

http://infernopool.com/

To get started check out the FAQ page for some information about share difficulty.
From there you can go to the getting started page to find which port is best suited for your worker.
After thats done, just use your NAV address as the worker name and anything for the password like below.

Web Wallet development:

As you all know we hired the altcoinguys to develop and integrate the webwallet to Navajo Coin.
They started through but had to stop working due to some hardware issues.
After this hardware issue was repaired and we had access to the development environment the altcoinguys wanted to start again, but they had some other commitments to finish first.
We decided to wait another week, so they can finish what they started.
After that week we contacted them with the intention to get the webwallet online, but the altcoinguys returned with this email:

Sorry to state but our contract has been extended and unfortunately we will be
unable to finish your project. We sincerely apologize and understand a lot of
time was dedicated to this.

Luckily we were able to find a new developer, who is willing to take over the project and is working with us into it right now!
We hope to give you good news in short period of time! (this week)

Navajo Coin Redesign:

We are glad to inform that by the end of this week we will start the process of redesigning Navajo Coin.
As first we're going to prepare new ANN design and logo.

Stay tuned for more!
Best Regards Wink

- Navajo Coin Development Team (soopy452000, pakage, shahim, Strugg)

Fantastic news! First target from the road map done! Also web wallet coming! Exciting time ;d

Thank you  all Dev Team and we are waiting for more;)Good job
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:04:38 PM

If they refund the payment and gave you unfinished project ,is it only a metter of time to finish it?
You have also saved some money if you found new developer cause I think it wont cost the same like full project,will it?
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:18:08 PM

What is it that prevents the altcoin guys from finishing the web wallet?

Obviously it has to do with their contract being extended, whatever that might mean.

Does it mean they don't have the time anymore or is it that they are forbidden to continue?

nara1892

Activity: 1568
Merit: 654

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:58:53 PM

Good job dev  Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:00:55 PM

What is it that prevents the altcoin guys from finishing the web wallet?

Obviously it has to do with their contract being extended, whatever that might mean.

Does it mean they don't have the time anymore or is it that they are forbidden to continue?

That is all speculation. I can not tell you. But it is the truth. And to the comment above...  A third party first needs to check what is done and how... That needs as much time as starting from scratch and is perhaps even more difficult. We can not say what is the status and is everything correct. (security etc..)

But we found a really good dev that seems to be very good in what he is doing and he already has experience in webwallet...  Especially security aspects.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:27:23 PM

damn... I will be bored holding and staking my bag of navajos before you guys will release anything  Cry

Been lurking on this thread for a while now but my original request still stands : to be taken seriously, Navajo's Anonymous feature will have to get an external audit from a respected and well-known crypto guy. only then the people will start to use nav with confidence, the developers will start to build on nav and the price will start to rise.

btw, I appreciate that you are doing business with the NeosCoin developers. To me, it's a sign that you want to do business with honest people. It sure raises my level of confidence toward Navajos.

so.... since the web wallet is now probably no more part of the june roadmap (from what I can read between the lines in shahim's last post), can you confirm that the decentralized anon tech as well as the makeover of navajos will still be seen in june 2015?

and I hope you guys (nav devs) see that now when you hype your stuffs before their release, it doesn't even produce any kind of effects on the market anymore.  People now want to see the things you have on your roadmap, not some pre-announcements of announcements over and over again.
Pages: « 1 ... 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 [744] 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: