Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:09:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 [746] 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:02:13 PM

thank you for the explanations soopy and shahim. I understand your position on that matter (audit) and respect it.
You are right that this audit will cost a lot.

Perhaps the best thing to do will be to bring back the bounty for testing the next decentralized anon (and finding leaks, if any), like you did when anon was first released?

You guys are doing a great job and I can't wait to see what's next  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:07:07 PM

thank you for the explanations soopy and shahim. I understand your position on that matter (audit) and respect it.
You are right that this audit will cost a lot.

Perhaps the best thing to do will be to bring back the bounty for testing the next decentralized anon (and finding leaks, if any), like you did when anon was first released?

You guys are doing a great job and I can't wait to see what's next  Smiley

I agree with you, it's a good idea.
SomeRelax

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:39:54 PM

i think the DEVs team doing their job good, more or less
it's depends on us how to react to the market and in this thread
it is what it is, if i like this circumstances and believe it'll going to be better, i definitely do more investing and if i not, i will sell until the last coin and leave, so please don't complain about the time and ...
just remember, this coin was almost dead and they brought it back to life and put some value on it
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:17:31 PM

Ok now I'm confused. Not talking fud but there are timings in the roadmap. Are the timings meaningless?

What problem do You have?
Besides web wallet, which delay we have been discussing and explaining a few times already, what else have been missed?

Multipool is live now - just like announced.
Redesign will start by the end of this week - just like announced.

Sorry, but You sound like You just want to spread negativity.
Regards

~ Strugg

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:49:08 PM

Ok now I'm confused. Not talking fud but there are timings in the roadmap. Are the timings meaningless?

Besides web wallet, which delay we have been discussing and explaining a few times already, what else have been missed?

Regards

~ Strugg

I don't have a problem, just some of the dev posts are hard to understand, so I asked an honest question.

My opinion: Do the work, the community will follow. It's clear from posts that there are a lot of excited investors. So devs, just do the work and we will throw the money. Not complicated in that way.
Strugg
Legendary

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:03:01 PM

Regards

~ Strugg

My opinion: Do the work, the community will follow. It's clear from posts that there are a lot of excited investors. So devs, just do the work and we will throw the money. Not complicated in that way.

Sure, I agree, it's pretty simple.

@everyone: Keep in mind that all developments are paid in full by our personal funds.
We did not have IPO/Premine/Instamine or any other financial support.
There were very few donations from some of our dear supporters.
But these people, who argue the most ("do more, do faster, do something else") never donated a single $.
If You want to see something done - give something from yourself and help.
If You don't want to do that - just let us do our work and stop fudding.
Simple as that.
Regards

~ Strugg

Visit the Thread!
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:40:57 PM

Agreed. Sometimes people just forget that nobody owns anyone a damn thing just because they happened to buy some coins.

Does the setback on the web wallet affect the mobile wallet as well?
In other words, is the mobile wallet release dependent on previous work done on the web wallet or are the projects completely separate?

shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:47:35 PM

Agreed. Sometimes people just forget that nobody owns anyone a damn thing just because they happened to buy some coins.

Does the setback on the web wallet affect the mobile wallet as well?
In other words, is the mobile wallet release dependent on previous work done on the web wallet or are the projects completely separate?

No Mobile Wallet will settle on Webwallet. So you have one wallet everywhere.

ps: so yes it is dependent
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 03:49:43 PM

Regards

~ Strugg

@everyone: Keep in mind that all developments are paid in full by our personal funds.
But these people, who argue the most ("do more, do faster, do something else") never donated a single $.
Simple as that.
Regards

~ Strugg

I think people are done just freely donating to anonymous Devs and coins. If Navajo could prove intentions and have proper escrow set donations would start rolling in, provide incentive of some kind, otherwise nobody gonna do shit but complain that your development take to f-in long
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 05:23:55 PM

Regards

~ Strugg

Simple as that.
Regards

~ Strugg

I think people are done just freely donating to anonymous Devs and coins. If Navajo could prove intentions and have proper escrow set donations would start rolling in, provide incentive of some kind, otherwise nobody gonna do shit but complain that your development take to f-in long

I believe we've proved enough and there's no need for us to prove over and over again what we have already proven and will continue to do what we do the best. We stood the test of time and will continue to carry on what we believe in. We have not just simply come about 762 pages on a thread with nothing you know. Wink

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 06:25:21 PM

Regards

~ Strugg

Simple as that.
Regards

~ Strugg

I believe we've proved enough and there's no need for us to prove over and over again what we have already proven and will continue to do what we do the best. We stood the test of time and will continue to carry on what we believe in. We have not just simply come about 762 pages on a thread with nothing you know. Wink

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

i meant your intention to have a closed audit, not your hard work leading up to this, I respect the work you have done here
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 07:46:55 PM

Regards

~ Strugg

Simple as that.
Regards

~ Strugg

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

i meant your intention to have a closed audit, not your hard work leading up to this, I respect the work you have done here

Thank you very much mate for your kind appreciation of our hard work mate as well as your suggestions and ideas in strengthening this coin , this is what keeps us going you , the community and everyone supporting us and encouraging us in everyway.

Thank you so very much.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
Strugg
Legendary

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:08:45 PM

I'm doing a feature story on NavajoCoin for Altcoinpress.com. Does anyone have a link to a large transparent logo image?

Thank You! I've sent You links in PM. Please let me know if You need more Wink
Cheers!

~ Strugg

Visit the Thread!
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:28:15 PM

I'm doing a feature story on NavajoCoin for Altcoinpress.com. Does anyone have a link to a large transparent logo image?

And this post is the best example for all fudders. I will let it with no comment... Please think yourself.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:53:14 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 11:30:09 PM by hashforce101

Let's take a trip down the perfect road

Guys Some of you have never donated. Never but you still have strong opinions. Your opinion can not override the project plan how ever it runs , good or bad. If you have not contributed to said development. - simple

If you take a position of buying coins then I would presume you do your research.

The biggest statement here is FUND'S. Imagine a whale comes along and fund's every thing our hearts desire for Navajocoin. All will have smiles on their faces.

The magic whale wil never come.

What is magical is that the Navajocoin community delivered the Navajocoin - State of the Art Anonymous Network to the crypto world with no ipo or Premine only recently. We did it!

If Crypto currency investors want to encourage all developers not to premine then WE ALL need to contribute cash without hesitation.

As we see with many premine coins.  The developer pumps the price and dumps on thier community.

This is not a risk with Navajocoin. + you have a dedicated developer and team.

Key factor here is Developer is required to fund the development and develop the product as well . All you do Is enjoy the waves.

Solution . Donate some awesome cash to Soopy and or the fund . Get the cash and see this coin kick ass

We all know most pages of this thread. In the past we grouped together without the Developers .

I took the lead on the Global challage and we got together ($1000) money for the Beta test and to see if anyone could find a leak in the unbreakable code - none was found.

I can see some heavy investors not coming to the relisation that without polls and the dev team . The Navajocoin community , that means its current share holders need to group together and get the cash and fund a none ipo no premire coin. This takes effort on your part BUT every indiviual community member makes a difference to the outcome and speed of developement.

The guys are fundung the webwallet from their pockets - respect this

Rebranding is costing someone money - its not for free

Decentralization will cost someone money

Android wallet will cost someone money

Running the Navajocoin.org and the 12 Anon servers is costing someone money

What if you asked the developers to mint 5,000,000 coins to fund all this .

These are questions you need to ask yourself and then comment on.

Here is an example of a comment i would do.

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:31:09 PM

I will give $50 for rebranding IF someone elese matches my donation
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 11:49:22 PM

I will give $50 for rebranding IF someone elese matches my donation

I'll do $25 of that. BTC or NAV

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:05:14 AM

I will donate some when i see the things in the roadmap finally delivered.
there have been promises made and I bought based on these. I'm still waiting.

also, me, as well as many others here, didn't had the chance to buy the coins for damn cheap when it was at 300-ish satoshis... or even less when it was under the name summercoin and abandonned.... don't tell me the 4 devs or other long time community members didn't bought a load of coins for peanuts at the beginning.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:52:15 AM

The 300 sats story is a Navajocoin urban myth.  The only one that succeeded and rightly so was username BTCmillionare or something like that username.

We all bought at the beginning for promises and way higher than 300 sats. But we donated as a community to achieve the Kraken.

The story has not changed.

It's still no IPO no Premine.

It's only when the community will work together can you accomplish things quicker

Nothing less nothing more

We have $75
Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:24:14 AM

I was here since SUM1, I  bought my coins for 1000~sat ( few weeks buying from 350 to 1400sat), but please remember at BTC price was 400-500$ in this time. So NAV price in $ is not changing so much now, than since  sum1.

The best opportunity to buy was after  ,,attack" for few months, but noone want buy ,,dead" coin, and most of old investors bought  (for much bigger price than 300 sat.  (500-1900sat.) before these sad times (or have all-in in NAVs like me), so they dont buy any nav for 300sat, because they want only sell all without loose.

Pages: « 1 ... 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 [746] 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: