Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:43:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085712 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:55:47 PM

Will be a awesome day today . Build the BUY WALL  Cheesy
Ill try to answer some of the questions when I get to a PC soon.
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:03:42 PM

Will there be another beta testing for the fixes from this beta version?
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:14:20 PM

WHAT FIXES?
NOBODY HAS DETECTED ANY LEAKS, DESPITE THE BOUNTY THAT WAS OFFERED DURING THE NAVAJOCOIN GLOBAL CHALLENGE.

Please post comments here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949104.0

MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:27:55 PM

WHAT FIXES?
NOBODY HAS DETECTED ANY LEAKS, DESPITE THE BOUNTY THAT WAS OFFERED DURING THE NAVAJOCOIN GLOBAL CHALLENGE.

Please post comments here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=949104.0

calm down.

I'm sure there's some other minor bugs that needs fixing.  I've noted them in slack already.
monkeygang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 09:42:32 PM

yeah the extra big caps were a calm down response situation..but we should all be excited

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 10:23:06 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 11:20:45 AM by illodin

I looked at the description of the Navajo State of the Art Anonymous Technology, and was wondering can I run my own Magic Gateway and Choctaw Star Gate? And if so, how many of them can I run?
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:00:22 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 06:30:56 AM by hashforce101

Exciting times and exciting thread.  Wink

The Story ~hashforce101~ a Investor just like you

Chapter 1 . We have ALL worked hard to get this far and we are continually working hard in all our ways to contribute to the ultimate success of NavajoCoin. The days and nights have past and a dream and vision will soon become a reality. This has been a long hard tough road for everyone involved but the rewards are showing and the magic is now filling our hearts and quiet frankly I can’t stop smiling.  Cheesy . This is the definite reward of patience my farther taught me.

Myself I appreciate every single Satoshi value gained and im sure there are many others like me, as it has not come easy or has been given to us on a silver platter.

The NavajoCoin story amongst the over 400 altcoins is one of survival and not giving up despite the value on the exchanges in the past 8 months or more. We seen the initial launch hit 2000 sats and then bad luck of a double spend and NavajoCoin crashing hard back in July 2014. Soopy then fixed the issue over 3 days& 3nights and refunded all the exchanges of their NavajoCoins.The rest is history the FUD was left behind.

Chapter 2 Ultimately the belief in the NavajoCoin whitepaper and the Navajo Code Talkers made us  re-group straight away and The Navajocoin Development Team and the foundation of Investors where determined to see the project through. The updates started coming and over 8 months we started seeing results. The Linux wallets are fixed and 4 exchanges came onboard. NavajoCoin was looking good again. But we where still at the bottom.

Present day - We are at the edge of the unknown. A innovative whitepaper that’s stands alone. The NavajoCoin Double Encryption Anonymous Transactions and Communications technology has no family tree in the crypto currency family except for its X13 Algorithm.
The NavajoCoin Anon implementation is not a fork of any previous currency or a copy and paste of any other coin .DRK has over 20 clones in existence. Navajocoin stands alone an inspiration from the Navajo Code Talkers a unbreakable code.

Soon the NavajoCoin Anon technology will speak for itself and the day will come when we see it go live. That day will be what the NavajoCoin Community and development team are focused on and what we are passionate about. Everything we do, we do 100% and the Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network will be nothing less.

~hashforce101~
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:42:40 AM

Exciting times and exciting thread.  Wink

The Story ~hashforce101~ a Investor just like you

Chapter 1 . We have ALL worked hard to get this far and we are continually working hard in all our ways to contribute to the ultimate success of NavajoCoin. The days and nights have past and a dream and vision will soon become a reality. This has been a long hard tough road for everyone involved but the rewards are showing and the magic is now filling our hearts and quiet frankly I can’t stop smiling.  Cheesy . This is the definite reward of patience my farther taught me.

Myself I appreciate every single Satoshi value gained and im sure there are many others like me, as it has not come easy or has been given to us on a silver platter.

The NavajoCoin story amongst the over 400 altcoins is one of survival and not giving up despite the value on the exchanges in the past 8 months or more. We seen the initial launch hit 2000 sats and then bad luck of a double spend and NavajoCoin crashing hard back in July 2014. Soopy then fixed the issue over 3 days& 3nights and refunded all the exchanges of their NavajoCoins.The rest is history the FUD was left behind.

Chapter 2 Ultimately the belief in the NavajoCoin whitepaper and the Navajo Code Talkers made us  re-group straight away and The Navajocoin Development Team and the foundation of Investors where determined to see the project through. The updates started coming and over 8 months we started seeing results. The Linux wallets are fixed and 4 exchanges came onboard. NavajoCoin was looking good again. But we where still at the bottom.

Present day - We are at the edge of the unknown. A innovative whitepaper that’s stands alone. The NavajoCoin Double Encryption Anonymous Transactions and Communications technology has no family tree in the crypto currency family except for its X13 Algorithm.
The NavajoCoin Anon implementation is not a fork of any previous currency or a copy and paste of any other coin .DRK has over 20 clones in existence. Navajocoin stands alone an inspiration from the Navajo Code Talkers a unbreakable code.

Soon the NavajoCoin Anon technology will speak for itself and the day will come when we see it go live. That day will be what the NavajoCoin Community and development team are focused on and what we are passionate about. Everything we do, we do 100% and the Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network will be nothing less.

~hashforce101~

Navajocoin – State Of The Art Anonymous Network will be nothing less.

agreed with you dude, NAV is on the way to the moon.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:48:47 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 07:36:02 AM by hashforce101

The Whales - When you become a whale it comes with great responsibility. To the coin you have invested in, its community and personal faith. I know 16 NavajoCoin whales and I am proudly one of them. We did not becomes whales overnight and the new whales that are arriving do not become whales overnight either. All have different sparks and talents that deliver them confidence in investing in any situation. We think ahead long into the future and look for the Light . The Light of Innovation and into Liberty. Its how we make it to the top, that shows what our actions will be in the future. We do not spend $8000 @ any given price for the sake of making a day trader happy. A whale is an investor who does there research who knows they can put there money into something that has value , Otherwise we would just swim away.

Don't hate the whales, become one as its takes a lot of dam hard work and personally courage to invest in something you believe in.

Look at yourself before commenting on others - Praise there success so you can learn and become greater then you yourself could ever imagine.

Look after your families and your community and things will just fall into place  Cheesy

~hashforce101~
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 06:51:47 AM

Hello Dear Navajos,

While NavajoCoin has become a mainstream coin at this moment and entire world looking up to it , I want you to know that all of you are part of this great life time achievement and all benefits should go to the community and everyone in it , that is why the Development is working around the clock ensuring everything is smooth , providing support to anyone and everyone using NAV in everyway , that said the development team was in discussions and working behind the scenes since a while to work on a few immediate things right after we conclude ANON Beta Testing and also after releasing ANON on the Main Chain , some of these features would be a Web Wallet fully enabled with ANON Transactions as well as Mobile Wallets and a few more to be disclosed in the coming weeks.

As always thank you so very much for being an awesome and loving community , supporting us all the step of the way , which kept us going all this time and encouraged us no matter what. You are the Best! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:16:59 AM

Hello Dear Navajos,

While NavajoCoin has become a mainstream coin at this moment and entire world looking up to it , I want you to know that all of you are part of this great life time achievement and all benefits should go to the community and everyone in it , that is why the Development is working around the clock ensuring everything is smooth , providing support to anyone and everyone using NAV in everyway , that said the development team was in discussions and working behind the scenes since a while to work on a few immediate things right after we conclude ANON Beta Testing and also after releasing ANON on the Main Chain , some of these features would be a Web Wallet fully enabled with ANON Transactions as well as Mobile Wallets and a few more to be disclosed in the coming weeks.

As always thank you so very much for being an awesome and loving community , supporting us all the step of the way , which kept us going all this time and encouraged us no matter what. You are the Best! Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Thanks for the update!
Everything good takes time, but some are more eager than others. When the line is drawn all that remain will be rewarded!
So time is on our side!
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:23:41 AM

Hello Dear Navajos,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

+1, as always Soopy rocks Tongue

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:07:54 AM

Hello Dear Navajos,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

thanks soopy for great update, take your time and make NAV the best Anon coin of the world,
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:49:05 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 10:13:23 AM by hashforce101

We are living the Dream!

~hashforce101~

Watch out!.We are coming!

~hashforce101~

A good fucking pair of headphones required

To The Stars!
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:32:25 AM

Hello Dear Navajos,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

awesome post by soopy +100 for that, i am still holding my NAV,
as i am not much active thread but keep eye on it.
best of luck community and all NAV team..
Gökhan_AMK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:39:20 AM

it is delayed each time..

1st = 1 February
2nd = 13 February
3rd = 1 March

What is next guys..Huh

Don't believe this shit...

@ADEMNL
@ValleyOfTheWolves

Aminakoyimbenbunlarin agzinasictiklariminpezevenkleri... AMKKKKK...!!!
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:44:24 AM

Several days with 3000 sat ... the best time for trading! For me +1500 NAV coins Grin
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:49:56 AM

Just use the ignore button under the username  Cheesy LOL bye bye AMK

This user is currently ignored.

ive cash out drkcoin  for double encryption anon navajo. When i tested the wallet it was just like how i want it.
drkcoin has no pos. And i dislike mining.
i have no benefit with drkcoin.  with big ammounts nav in my wallet i stake pretty much dailly.
for me its a good deal. and comparing shadowcash with nav is wrong.

+1
You got the point!
+2 ValleyOfTheWolves
Great Feedback
Gökhan_AMK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:53:21 AM

Each time they said ignore ignore but ereytime everyone reads my message thats LOL.. AMKKKKKK Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:56:52 AM

Each time they said ignore ignore but ereytime everyone reads my message thats LOL.. AMKKKKKK Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

They really should ban bitcointalk in your kindergarden.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 ... 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 [435] 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: