Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:24:22 AM

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:29:19 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 04:01:52 AM by hashforce101

With the use of subchains, Navajocoin looks to solve the problem of the ability of mathematically deanonymizing the transactions. Using subchains the transaction amount and destination is anonymized through a private and encrypted subchain. This breaks the chain of events between the sender and the receiver which makes it impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Alice sent coins to Bob. Using the NMG (Navajo Magic Gateway) between the sender and the receiver makes all communication double encrypted and scrambles the newly generated wallet addresses. For more information regarding the subchains and the anon technology refer to http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/

http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/07/14/navajo-coin/ Quote Start As soon as more people have an understanding of the technology utilized through Navajo Double Encryption, the popularity of the protocol will explode. Quote End

PM me your email so I can add you to our new forum

vince232

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:27:56 AM

i just had my first reward but after my wallet says not staking because i have no mature coins.
should i change something with coin control?
gorian

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 05:42:05 AM

i just had my first reward but after my wallet says not staking because i have no mature coins.
should i change something with coin control?

After few hours you will have "expected time to earn reward is ..." again. Don't worry this is rule of the game.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 07:46:07 AM

The minute it hits 3000 down we go. Doing my tits in

DEVs are working hard to improve this coin.

exposed the scam going down on March 1

this coin is a scam?

There is NO scam! Have a look at all of tukho's posts - 100% bullshit troll

Guys, I know that you understand by now that this coin is not a scam. Our successful beta test proved that we have a subchain system setup which can process anonymous transactions. Simple as that. The technology is there and ready to go. You all tested it and it worked.

Also, I would like to remind everyone that March 1 was a rough estimate, not a concrete date.

The next steps for us since the beta test have been to add the double encryption layer across the network and wallet as well as testing the technology on the main blockchain before releasing it to the public. We also are working on tightening server security and tidying up a couple other loose ends.

We are well underway in this process. I have already written the server scripts which run the double encryption using the Asynchronous Encryption method which I outlined in a previous post.

Currently we are plugging that in to the wallets encryption layer and thoroughly testing it.

Thorough testing is very important, we are not going to rush Navajo out to market full of bugs. We are going to take the time to make sure that the code we release is high quality and works exactly as described on the box.

We are working on a public announcement which will set a concrete release schedule for the anonymous system onto the main block chain. We will have this announcement ready within the next couple of hours.

Stay tuned for more information.

Cheers,
Pakage

that is nice update, we believe in Nav and will go to the moon.
so keep it up and moving to the bright future.
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:34:46 AM

Its the future and the new generation owns it. With that being said, I believe in the idea buTT the main issue I have with the whole ordeal is time framing. I've been trying to sync my wallet for a week now and still have 345 thousand blocks left. Is there anyway to get this time frame down??

I must admit that it is a long time that I do not do a boot blockchain from scratch (I've made too many in the past  Grin),
but from what you say there might be a total duration of about 10 days, it seems really exaggerated.

The 'Currente number of block' shown in the Debug window, advancing on a regular basis,
or stopped at a specific block?
The wallet may have simply frozen, try to restart it. The wallet will start again from the point where you left off.

Are you sure you have no other hardware or software problems on your PC?
For example, a harddisk that for some reason has an access time which is too slow,
may adversely affect the time necessary to complete the update.

Another reason is that you might have a connection too slow, or the wallet is able
to establish only a low number of connections.

However, there is also the blockchain in zip format, which significantly shortens the
time necessary to complete the initial update.

Bye

Remy, how do I increase the number of connections?
SUM2dev (OP)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251

Official account of NAV Development Team

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 09:45:32 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2015, 11:16:17 AM by SUM2dev

Official Announcement - Anonymous Technology Release Date

Dear Community!

We are very pleased to announce the official release date for our Anonymous Technology to the Main Navajocoin Block Chain!

Monday 9 March 2015

Since the success of the unencrypted beta test of the transaction infrastructure, the Dev team has been busily working, adding the asymmetric double encryption to the anonymous system as well as SSL across all of the network nodes.

Let me explain again what makes Navajo Anonymous Technology so unique and valuable.

-------------------- NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS --------------------

Here's a technical overview of how the anonymous transaction system works

-------------------- NAVAJO DOUBLE ENCRYPTION --------------------

As explained previously by Pakage, all communication between the wallet, the API server and between the nodes is encrypted and sent over SSL. This means that someone who is actively reading the data coming in and out of your IP address or in and out of our servers can not decipher what is being transmitted into plain text.

All destination addresses sent via the block chain are encrypted by the wallet using an Asynchronous encryption key pair.

Asynchronous encryption means that the wallet will get supplied with a public key which can encrypt data but can NOT decrypt data. The Nodes will retain the private key and never broadcast it. The private key is the only thing which can decrypt something encrypted by the public key. This means that at no point in time is anything broadcast which can be used to decrypt the destination address and the destination address is encrypted before leaving the wallet, so the destination address is never ever transmitted in plain text or in a format which can be deciphered.

When we transmit the transaction information over the private subchain we decrypt and then re-encrypt the destination address with a new key pair and send it in a similar manner to the outgoing servers and this all also happens over encrypted SSL communication.

These key pairs are regularly replaced on the servers, as to protect past transactions in the unlikely event that a security breach occurs.

-------------------- PROJECT STATUS --------------------

COMPLETED

Beta Test of Anonymous Transaction Infrastructure is complete.
Double Encryption scripts have been written for the Navajo Magic Gateway and Choctaw Star Gate nodes.
SSL communication has been added to all nodes and to the API server.
Wallet encryption of the destination address has been completed.

IN PROGRESS

Refining and Optimizing the transaction obfuscation methods.
Adding validation layers to the wallet transaction form.
Thorough end to end testing of anonymous transactions with the new encryption layers.
Porting the final code over from the Beta wallet to the main wallet.
Thorough end to end testing of anonymous transactions on the main network.
Releasing the finished wallet to the public.

--------------------

As you can see, the majority of the work is completed. The Dev team is now transitioning to a testing and refinement phase before we prepare to port the anonymous transactions over to the main network.

Thorough testing is very important, we are not going to risk rushing the Navajo Anonymous Transactions to the public with any bugs. We understand the importance of our work and what it means to the world. We are going to take the time to make sure that the code we release is high quality and works exactly as described in the whitepaper. That is the reason why we have decided to delay the release from the tentative March 1 date until Monday the 9th of March. I hope you can understand our decision around this and help us spread the good word about Navajo Anonymous Technology over the next 10 days.

We will keep you updated with periodic status reports.

We will also be releasing the updated whitepaper as soon as we receive the finished version back from the designer.

Best wishes

- Navajo Coin Development Team

Official account of NAV Coin [NAV] Development TeamVisit the Thread!
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:07:46 AM

This is huge announcement NAV team, definitely the value will reach the moon these days, cheers 😊
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:15:29 AM

wow thats great !thank you very much devs!we are going to the top!!!
The Gentleman

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:15:41 AM

March 9th is a stand-out date. It's the day that Biggie Smalls died, it's also the birthday of one of the women I love. And now it continues to be an awesome day in history.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:32:07 AM

that is awesome news, official announcement by Dev,
keep it up Navajo is going to the moon by March 9.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 10:54:33 AM

9th March will be marked and celebrated as Navajo's day sooner. Navajo will change everything in digital and physical currencies.
The Gentleman

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:28:04 AM

I dont know much about cryptocurrency. all i know is a trustworthy source told me to buy some navajo coins and i brought a ton....like a whole lot. like half a million. is that enough?? i'll be buying more in the coming days. maybe a whole million. hope it pays off. you guys all seem confident so i'll keep my fingers crossed.
gorian

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 11:41:10 AM

Dear Community!

We are very pleased to announce the official release date for our Anonymous Technology to the Main Navajocoin Block Chain!

Monday 9 March 2015

Since the success of the unencrypted beta test of the transaction infrastructure, the Dev team has been busily working, adding the asymmetric double encryption to the anonymous system as well as SSL across all of the network nodes.

Let me explain again what makes Navajo Anonymous Technology so unique and valuable.

-------------------- NAVAJO ANONYMOUS TRANSACTIONS --------------------

-------------------- NAVAJO DOUBLE ENCRYPTION --------------------

As explained previously by Pakage, all communication between the wallet, the API server and between the nodes is encrypted and sent over SSL. This means that someone who is actively reading the data coming in and out of your IP address or in and out of our servers can not decipher what is being transmitted into plain text.

All destination addresses sent via the block chain are encrypted by the wallet using an Asynchronous encryption key pair.

Asynchronous encryption means that the wallet will get supplied with a public key which can encrypt data but can NOT decrypt data. The Nodes will retain the private key and never broadcast it. The private key is the only thing which can decrypt something encrypted by the public key. This means that at no point in time is anything broadcast which can be used to decrypt the destination address and the destination address is encrypted before leaving the wallet, so the destination address is never ever transmitted in plain text or in a format which can be deciphered.

When we transmit the transaction information over the private subchain we decrypt and then re-encrypt the destination address with a new key pair and send it in a similar manner to the outgoing servers and this all also happens over encrypted SSL communication.

These key pairs are regularly replaced on the servers, as to protect past transactions in the unlikely event that a security breach occurs.

-------------------- PROJECT STATUS --------------------

COMPLETED

Beta Test of Anonymous Transaction Infrastructure is complete.
Double Encryption scripts have been written for the Navajo Magic Gateway and Choctaw Star Gate nodes.
SSL communication has been added to all nodes and to the API server.
Wallet encryption of the destination address has been completed.

IN PROGRESS

Refining and Optimizing the transaction obfuscation methods.
Adding validation layers to the wallet transaction form.
Thorough end to end testing of anonymous transactions with the new encryption layers.
Porting the final code over from the Beta wallet to the main wallet.
Thorough end to end testing of anonymous transactions on the main network.
Releasing the finished wallet to the public.

--------------------

As you can see, the majority of the work is completed. The Dev team is now transitioning to a testing and refinement phase before we prepare to port the anonymous transactions over to the main network.

Thorough testing is very important, we are not going to risk rushing the Navajo Anonymous Transactions to the public with any bugs. We understand the importance of our work and what it means to the world. We are going to take the time to make sure that the code we release is high quality and works exactly as described in the whitepaper. That is the reason why we have decided to delay the release from the tentative March 1 date until Monday the 9th of March. I hope you can understand our decision around this and help us spread the good word about Navajo Anonymous Technology over the next 10 days.

We will keep you updated with periodic status reports.

We will also be releasing the updated whitepaper as soon as we receive the finished version back from the designer.

Best wishes

...it's happening, it's happening, breathe, breathe...
Excited news and bright future slightly ahead of us! Sailing in the ocean almost over, now the turn of sunbathe on the beach! Good progress DEV's!
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:01:47 PM

I dont know much about cryptocurrency. all i know is a trustworthy source told me to buy some navajo coins and i brought a ton....like a whole lot. like half a million. is that enough?? i'll be buying more in the coming days. maybe a whole million. hope it pays off. you guys all seem confident so i'll keep my fingers crossed.

500k is prety much, but offcourse it all depends when you will be happy Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
The Gentleman

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:28:01 PM

500k is prety much, but offcourse it all depends when you will be happy Smiley

Retirement will make me happy. If the value of these coins get high enough im never working again.  Grin

if not, then its back to this thug life  Angry
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:04:39 PM

It is official now we are going to have the Navajo anon tech which is first of its kind and unique. Nothing can stop us to be at the top just in weeks.
zjwencn2014

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:23:40 PM

Dear Community!

Monday 9 March 2015

great updated !  add API and cancel unencrypted send coin .

may be need to update whitepapers ....................

uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:53:39 PM

@up there will be new WP in the following days!
vince232

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:08:24 PM

is it better to divide my nav with coin control?
Pages: « 1 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 [455] 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: