Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:05:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 [1185] 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:59:17 AM

Great update. Thank you dev Smiley It´s fantastic to have such a great and hard working team behind our coin. All this great features makes us very unique and a standing alone project in crypto. Wish you all the best.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
felipepoide79

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:20:56 PM

Is it safe to send my navcoins from poloniex to the wallet android coinomi? And is the wallet coinomi safe anyway? Grateful
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:55:21 PM

Is it safe to send my navcoins from poloniex to the wallet android coinomi? And is the wallet coinomi safe anyway? Grateful

Yes...it's all good with Coinomi.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

I would like to repeat my question is the staking already happening?

"Btw, can we stake NAVCoin already now? Or the wallet is still under process?"

if you know how, please tell me so that I can stake mine as well.
Macr0

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:46:55 PM

I would like to repeat my question is the staking already happening?

"Btw, can we stake NAVCoin already now? Or the wallet is still under process?"

if you know how, please tell me so that I can stake mine as well.
Sr. Member and then ask those questions?  Huh Anyway, welcome to NAV!   Smiley

We can stake since years... just load the wallet and move your NAV into it and start staking!?  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKmkt2cUQl0 check this!

btw:
The NAV T-Shirt from the NAV Shop is awesome! Really good quality of the shirt and print, just perfect!  Kiss

Keep it up!

NAV Coin - Valence | Decentralized & Simplified | Crypto - VApps and more: https://navcoin.org/ - https://valenceplatform.org/ - https://navhub.org/roadmap/
Okyanus1308

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:21:51 PM

Every altcoins are up , nav is down ? Why ?
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 01:34:43 AM

Can't believe Nav is under $1, this coin is so undervalued. But am sure in next few weeks it will hit $1 mark.

Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373

They walk among us...

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:39:38 AM

We have a RETARD who has permanent 50k nav buy and sells scaring people away. If you take away his orders there are only like 10 BTC buy orders. He seems to think that 50k (which is more than most people own) is a sensible amount to put as a buy and sell order. Newcomers see those orders and think "I have to compete with someone who is trying to buy 50k nav" so they either walk away or can see what he is trying to do a mile off and look for another coin. Its there in black an white. The bots are doing the small trades (kind of normal) but have a look at the buy orders it goes form less than 1 BTC and then jumps up 8 BTC because of our resident RETARD. then further down the list he has more 8 BTC buys.

The difference in his buy and sells is not massive, so he isn't making that much money - If he let the market do its own thing, more people would come on board and he would make more money as real demand will push the price up. But yes all other ALTS are going up and down with BTC fluctuation but we are just stuck with RETARD boy.

As Elon Musk says - demand is more beneficial than price as more demand pushes up prices.

Yeah he can do what he wants with his money, but I don't think he has got the idea of how simple economics works or how easy people see what he is doing.

stacking9mm

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:18:28 AM

We have a RETARD who has permanent 50k nav buy and sells scaring people away. If you take away his orders there are only like 10 BTC buy orders. He seems to think that 50k (which is more than most people own) is a sensible amount to put as a buy and sell order. Newcomers see those orders and think "I have to compete with someone who is trying to buy 50k nav" so they either walk away or can see what he is trying to do a mile off and look for another coin. Its there in black an white. The bots are doing the small trades (kind of normal) but have a look at the buy orders it goes form less than 1 BTC and then jumps up 8 BTC because of our resident RETARD. then further down the list he has more 8 BTC buys.

The difference in his buy and sells is not massive, so he isn't making that much money - If he let the market do its own thing, more people would come on board and he would make more money as real demand will push the price up. But yes all other ALTS are going up and down with BTC fluctuation but we are just stuck with RETARD boy.

As Elon Musk says - demand is more beneficial than price as more demand pushes up prices.

Yeah he can do what he wants with his money, but I don't think he has got the idea of how simple economics works or how easy people see what he is doing.

I've seen this same "RETARD" or maybe his cousin doing the same thing with a few other coins. There's another coin thats been around for a long time and was finally seeing some much deserved natural growth and steady increase in price and then all of a sudden it started doing the same thing as if a BOT was activated and the natural movement turned to crap. I'm a NAV holder as well and love supporting NAV but was forced out of my position because I didn't want to lose the profits and wanted to accumulate more NAV. Of course BOTS are well known for being used in markets but it really has to do with the owners algo. Maybe he has his BOT on RETARD mode. Anyway I wish all of the real long term NAV holders the best of luck. NAV has a lot going for it and extremely undervalued so eventually the market will outpace the BOT causing NAV to make new highs.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 04:30:26 AM

Its called market like it or not works that way, and everybody follows his own interest.
Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373

They walk among us...

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:03:34 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 09:26:26 AM by Ginger Ninja

Its called market like it or not works that way, and everybody follows his own interest.

As I said, he can do what we wants with his cash. But when his buy orders are bigger than the entire turnover for a day thats called being retarded. Look at the history. It is him creating the spikes once a day with the big buy and sells to himself.

Even ETH with it's 2500 BTC daily volume doesn't have those kind of buy orders lol.
serpentgawd

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:17:56 PM

surely that's just a retarded joke, if not I don't want a part in coin where 1 retard on 1 exchange stops NAV from rising  Roll Eyes come on, get real!
waldegx

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:27:22 AM

NAV is a coin that 3 years ago had a price of 300 satoshi. Personally I had 100K NAV. It is possible for someone to have more and just play the market. It could be a whale from ZCach or Dash...
Piktas69

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:19:38 PM

NAV is a coin that 3 years ago had a price of 300 satoshi. Personally I had 100K NAV. It is possible for someone to have more and just play the market. It could be a whale from ZCach or Dash...

IT'S BREAKING OUT!!! WATCH IT GO TO THE MOON!!!  Grin Roll Eyes
Aquazi

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:43:46 PM

Rules of free market, anybody can do what he wants with his money.

Calling people retarded stinks because you have zero understanding of his strategy.

Regardless, unless you're interested in selling in a short time, why would you care what the price is at the moment?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
colvano

Activity: 281

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:23:35 PM

UPDATE YOUR WALLET

It is almost time for another voting round. You can only vote if you use the 4.0.6 wallet for staking! 26% of the people are not voting yes because they are on an older wallet version!

Download the NAV Coin Core Wallet v4.0.6 from https://navcoin.org/downloads.

Update instructions (*core wallet*):

1. Download the newest version of the core wallet from NavCoin.org.
2. Close the Core Wallet
3. Run the Core Wallet Installer you just downloaded
4. Open Core Wallet.
5. You now have the most recent version of the wallet installed.

For the NavPi I recommend updating to version 1.0.3 and wallet version 4.0.6. Instruction video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9qDuG2elUY

Some might think they are voting but are not... Make sure to check your votes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUugNVL4HZM

~ Colvano

NavtechServers.com - Navtech Servers: Status, Reviews, Information, Guides and News. Follow on Twitter
waldegx

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:25:14 PM

Strange moves on the bittrex market in the last few days. Silence before the storm ?
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:25:43 PM

Great chart gallery for NAV

https://bitscreener.com/coins/nav-coin/chart_gallery

trackmaster

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:09:58 PM

Nice Nick.

Here is good site for additional charts for those interested:  https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/NAVBTC/ 

FidelioCplus

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:15:43 PM

Is your firm registered? If yes, then where exactly?
Pages: « 1 ... 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 [1185] 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: