Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:59:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:07:54 PM

Guys Im back!

I  can see big excited here.is it ANON COMMING!?
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:26:51 PM

Guys Im back!

I  can see big excited here.is it ANON COMMING!?

Hi, welcome back!

Excitement is mostly because nav is one of the few coins at the moment where dev team comes up with regular updates, so people start to see results now. As you know we have had some bad times but everything looks more positive each day. The negative vibe is mostly gone now so good days are coming Smiley

Sum2dev now does communication which i can see goes much better the last few months.

Currently we are in anon phase one which means they are now busy with nav-anon-messaging. the chat part is for 80% done. Its working but some suggestions made by the community are now being developed.

Once that is done anon will introduced for the chat and once that is done they will start with phase 2.

But phase 1 and 2 are two different projects and done by different devs so its also possible that phase 2 will start while phase 1 is still in progress.

Basically package is working on the chat and website part so soopy can focuss fully on the anon transactions part.

I already asked soopy to post a progress report here to see how far he is.

Also mac wallet and proof of dev is on the todo list. Not sure how far the progress is on that part though.

cheers

Robin  

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:29:22 PM

Guys Im back!

I  can see big excited here.is it ANON COMMING!?

Anon soon ... Now the last time to buy a very cheap NAVAJO ...
uszaty43

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:36:12 PM

Guys Im back!

I  can see big excited here.is it ANON COMMING!?

Hi, welcome back!

Excitement is mostly because nav is one of the few coins at the moment where dev team comes up with regular updates, so people start to see results now. As you know we have had some bad times but everything looks more positive each day. The negative vibe is mostly gone now so good days are coming Smiley

Sum2dev now does communication which i can see goes much better the last few months.

Currently we are in anon phase one which means they are now busy with nav-anon-messaging. the chat part is for 80% done. Its working but some suggestions made by the community are now being developed.

Once that is done anon will introduced for the chat and once that is done they will start with phase 2.

But phase 1 and 2 are two different projects and done by different devs so its also possible that phase 2 will start while phase 1 is still in progress.

Basically package is working on the chat and website part so soopy can focuss fully on the anon transactions part.

I already asked soopy to post a progress report here to see how far he is.

Also mac wallet and proof of dev is on the todo list. Not sure how far the progress is on that part though.

cheers

Robin  

Thank you mate for your words!
Of course Im back means Im here with my BTC I just have set some buying offert cause I have seen that some people expect 15-20k.I hope Im not late!
I have also seen that this community grew up since my last visit!Its so good I thought again about NAV,but now I promise I will never let you once more!

MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:41:21 PM

Let see how high we can get it ...

BTW Guys, just a question:

How do you buy bitcoins?

My Way is over virwox ... you can get USD with credit card, change to second live lindendollar, exchange them to bitcoin and withdraw them to your wallet. Lasts half an hour, then you have them, but it is comparatively expensive.

In the beginning I bought over coinmama.com, but I nether felt comfortable with sending money by western union to romania..

What is your way? I am alsways searching for a reliable and fast way to get btc. Until now Linden Dollars is the best way.

In the US, you can easily buy through https://www.coinbase.com/
I'm not sure if they accept any other countries yet.

In Canada, you can buy from https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:52:20 PM

And one different question about stake. How many confirmations must have to stake?
I ask this because some coins in "coin control" have 40000/60000 confirmations, but even so get different time to stake.

and get a lot "not accepted" for some time now! Are you test new wallet\node (perhaps for anonymous)  Roll Eyes?   (mine wallet is "v2.0.3.0-UT-ZAH")
   ...keep the flow right?
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:10:25 PM

How do you buy bitcoins?

My Way is over virwox ... you can get USD with credit card, change to second live lindendollar, exchange them to bitcoin and withdraw them to your wallet. Lasts half an hour, then you have them, but it is comparatively expensive.

In the beginning I bought over coinmama.com, but I nether felt comfortable with sending money by western union to romania..

What is your way? I am alsways searching for a reliable and fast way to get btc. Until now Linden Dollars is the best way.

Thnx

Yeah I am in Germany. I think I tried coinbase, but I think it is only possible from US
MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:26:21 PM

How do you buy bitcoins?

Thnx

Yeah I am in Germany. I think I tried coinbase, but I think it is only possible from US

I've also used https://btc-e.com/ in the past.  They've been around for a long time.
juguelio

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:30:08 PM

How do you buy bitcoins?

Thnx

I've also used https://btc-e.com/ in the past.  They've been around for a long time.

I use Bitstamp. It takes a while the whole process but once your are in it's quite easy to transfer money from bank account.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 09:10:17 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 09:23:44 PM by pakage

I use bitstamp for deposits but OKCoin CNY for trading BTC (and Bittrex for other coins).

OKCoin is the safest and best for trading. Their CNY platform has 0% transaction fee's so the trading prices follow much more sane patterns. Bitstamp on the other hand fluctuates wildly outside of expected channels. You can of course use this to your advantage if you know what you're doing, however their trading fee is quite high (0.5%).

OKCoin, as well as having 0 fees, they are fully audited, meaning that they have proven to hold all the bitcoin / fiat which they currently have on their books. So its relatively safe that Mt. Gox will not happen to them.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/okcoin-passes-bitcoin-proof-of-reserves-audit/

That said, I've never tried to deposit fiat into OKCoin, I bought on Bitstamp with USD and sent Bitcoins to OKCoin for trading.

Signing up for an exchange is a pain in the ass though, it takes days to verify the account and also days for deposits to appear. However, without it, they will be more vulnerable to scams.

Localbitcoins is supposed to be pretty good and really fast, but you will end up paying a bit more than on the exchange: https://localbitcoins.com

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:39:47 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 11:20:23 PM by hashforce101

Welcome the New Investors to NavajoCoin - Lucky you to be buying cheap NAV with a Turbo charged Development Team full steam ahead

The Crypto Coin with the most updates and not on MINTPAL ++++

If you buy more then 89,084 NavajoCoins and you make it on the rich list http://navajocoin.org/rich-list .  Smiley

Buy up to 480 SATS will trigger new investment and its easy on BTER , POLONIEX and CRYPTSY or help build the buy wall below 350 on bittrex.

I am buying anything under 350 Sats this week. Just moved up another postion on rich list.  Grin

We have the best community on the crypto scene and yes we have our ups and downs and disagreements but its all for the good of the coin .
Man I am dam proud to be part of this community .

We rock

The vibe is diffently up.

NavajoCoin 2 DA Stars. BUy BUy BUy

~hashforce101~

Guys  its time to hit the chat boxes and mention NavajoCoin the best way you can.

Every Community member is now a Sales Person . So put on your  Sales hat and do what you can for your investment.
uszaty43

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:19:44 PM

Some posts before I saw a little word about ANON. Could you explain me why it might be first in the world such system?I read it will be better that dark coin anonymous system?why is it so?

I wonder if ANON will be so unrepeatable that will be perfect way to earn a lot. If such a darkcoin had 0,022Btc price how far can we go?

Its amazning but none is talking about that? Is it because you dont want to jinx?

Let me apologise you,in my post there are so many questions but as I told you I am so excited about this coin!
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:21:28 PM

Some posts before I saw a little word about ANON. Could you explain me why it might be first in the world such system?I read it will be better that dark coin anonymous system?why is it so?

I wonder if ANON will be so unrepeatable that will be perfect way to earn a lot. If such a darkcoin had 0,022Btc price how far can we go?

Its amazning but none is talking about that? Is it because you dont want to jinx?

Let me apologise you,in my post there are so many questions but as I told you I am so excited about this coin!

We will prepare an answer for you ! Great question
uszaty43

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:32:43 PM

Thank you so!Im wainting like for my birthdays present!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:51:08 PM

This thread is becoming exciting - the magic is working!

Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:02:00 AM

Welcome the New Investors to NavajoCoin - Lucky you to be buying cheap NAV with a Turbo charged Development Team full steam ahead

The Crypto Coin with the most updates and not on MINTPAL ++++

If you buy more then 89,084 NavajoCoins and you make it on the rich list http://navajocoin.org/rich-list .  Smiley

Buy up to 480 SATS will trigger new investment and its easy on BTER , POLONIEX and CRYPTSY or help build the buy wall below 350 on bittrex.

I am buying anything under 350 Sats this week. Just moved up another postion on rich list.  Grin

We have the best community on the crypto scene and yes we have our ups and downs and disagreements but its all for the good of the coin .
Man I am dam proud to be part of this community .

We rock

The vibe is diffently up.

NavajoCoin 2 DA Stars. BUy BUy BUy

~hashforce101~

Guys  its time to hit the chat boxes and mention NavajoCoin the best way you can.

Every Community member is now a Sales Person . So put on your  Sales hat and do what you can for your investment.

+1000
Get involved bros and sis! It's great to be an active part of this coin Smiley

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:44:33 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 05:45:55 AM by hashforce101

Navajocoin features the latest X13 algorithm which adapts X11 and adds 2 more hashing  algorithms hamsi and fugue. Currently on POS mining stage with blocks every 30 seconds, so mine in wallet which is energy efficient

Navajo Anonymous Technology - Optional Decentralized Anonymity in cryptocurrency which is a feat yet to be achieved. NavajoCoin will achieve this ODA via subchains

The idea here is to use Subchains in order to make the inputs and outputs of a transaction in such a manner that neither the recipient nor the sender can be correlated, linked to each other, or even traced back on the blockchain.

Nodes will be in the NavajoCoin Wallet. Also you can create your own nodes. Once you select your node it gets Double Encryted

The selected node is the gateway to the subchains because from hereon it will set the destination to the next stage forming a “chain”. The selected node will send the transaction through 2 gateways. First the Navajo “Magic” Gateway takes the information then uses double encryption to send it to the Choctaw “Star” Gate, which then forwards the transaction to a Destination Initialization Mechanism. The NMG and the CSG are the two main players in facilitating an anonymous transaction.

They run on an independent subchain and are of course fully decentralized. The NMG is the decryption mechanism and the CSG is the gateway back to the main chain.

We can have a lot of NEW services running on the subchains which will not affect the network efficiency and performance. Anon Private Chat, Market Place, Financial Trading Platforms  etc etc

Also NMG & CSG code is/are unique to NavajoCoin and the systems are controlled by 100% Anonymous Administrator !

Also Darksend 0.00490001 SATS does not feature subchains or double encryption and their decentralized nodes are essentially pools. The other Anon coins do not have an easy GUI and some have no GUI . They dont have subchains etc etc . CRYPTO.ORG has to many copy and paste clones so be carefull .

Here is how Darksend works. DarkSend uses a pool of transactions, currently POOL_MAX_TRANSACTIONS is set to 3. This means it will wait for 3 transactions before “darksending” them. Being that you can only send 1 transaction through the pool at a time, you will need to wait for someone else on the network to send another darksend transaction. If you don’t want to wait, you can send multiple darksend transactions with multiple clients. The way Darksend is setup is it still uses the public ledger to broadcast the transaction but it obfuscates the source by having a decentralized node. It does not have an equivalent to a NMG and a CSG.

NavajoCoin Network efficencicy will not decrease regardless of the amount of services or products running on the subchains. All in 3 transactions !

Anon private Chat - running on its own subchain
Anon Transactions - running on its own subchain
Product 3 - running on its own subchain
Product 4 - running on its own subchain
Product 5 - running on its own subchain
Product 6 - running on its own subchain
Product 7 - running on its own subchain

More details will come from ~soopy~ on finished product.

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/

Darksend     0.00490001 SATS
XC                  0.00045014 SATS

NavajoCoin  0.00000260 SATS - Anon not released yet

NavajoCoin will grow tremendously in the coming weeks and has one of the most patient and active communitys out there!.
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:26:56 AM

Created NavajoCoin at

http://altcoins.info/

http://altcoins.info/navajocoin/topic/show/3

uszaty43

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:26:28 AM

Navajocoin features the latest X13 algorithm which adapts X11 and adds 2 more hashing  algorithms hamsi and fugue. Currently on POS mining stage with blocks every 30 seconds, so mine in wallet which is energy efficient

Navajo Anonymous Technology - Optional Decentralized Anonymity in cryptocurrency which is a feat yet to be achieved. NavajoCoin will achieve this ODA via subchains

The idea here is to use Subchains in order to make the inputs and outputs of a transaction in such a manner that neither the recipient nor the sender can be correlated, linked to each other, or even traced back on the blockchain.

Nodes will be in the NavajoCoin Wallet. Also you can create your own nodes. Once you select your node it gets Double Encryted

The selected node is the gateway to the subchains because from hereon it will set the destination to the next stage forming a “chain”. The selected node will send the transaction through 2 gateways. First the Navajo “Magic” Gateway takes the information then uses double encryption to send it to the Choctaw “Star” Gate, which then forwards the transaction to a Destination Initialization Mechanism. The NMG and the CSG are the two main players in facilitating an anonymous transaction.

They run on an independent subchain and are of course fully decentralized. The NMG is the decryption mechanism and the CSG is the gateway back to the main chain.

We can have a lot of NEW services running on the subchains which will not affect the network efficiency and performance. Anon Private Chat, Market Place, Financial Trading Platforms  etc etc

Also NMG & CSG code is/are unique to NavajoCoin and the systems are controlled by 100% Anonymous Administrator !

Also Darksend 0.00490001 SATS does not feature subchains or double encryption and their decentralized nodes are essentially pools. The other Anon coins do not have an easy GUI and some have no GUI . They dont have subchains etc etc . CRYPTO.ORG has to many copy and paste clones so be carefull .

Here is how Darksend works. DarkSend uses a pool of transactions, currently POOL_MAX_TRANSACTIONS is set to 3. This means it will wait for 3 transactions before “darksending” them. Being that you can only send 1 transaction through the pool at a time, you will need to wait for someone else on the network to send another darksend transaction. If you don’t want to wait, you can send multiple darksend transactions with multiple clients. The way Darksend is setup is it still uses the public ledger to broadcast the transaction but it obfuscates the source by having a decentralized node. It does not have an equivalent to a NMG and a CSG.

NavajoCoin Network efficencicy will not decrease regardless of the amount of services or products running on the subchains. All in 3 transactions !

Anon private Chat - running on its own subchain
Anon Transactions - running on its own subchain
Product 3 - running on its own subchain
Product 4 - running on its own subchain
Product 5 - running on its own subchain
Product 6 - running on its own subchain
Product 7 - running on its own subchain

More details will come from ~soopy~ on finished product.

http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/

NavajoCoin will grow tremendously in the coming weeks and has one of the most patient and active communitys out there!.

OMG I really dont know what to say

Its amazning.First of all I want to thank you for your long information about NAVAJOCOIN.
Im not so advanced at technical issue but I think I understand a lot;) thx once again!

You know words for me are important but not the most important.The numbers show me situation because its just math.

And this short part of your post told me the most.I let it with no comment Wink
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:30:56 AM

My Pleasure!
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: