Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085722 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:10:49 PM

Remember to put coins in your wallet. The POS works great.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:13:42 PM

Exactly, it also always makes the network stronger. Staking's great, I don't see reason to keep Your coins on the exchanges all the time Wink
So let's move your coins to the wallet bros!

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:00:22 PM

Stability is half of the battle.  Navajocoin just needs to become truly anonymous and I see it reaching $1.00 USD to $10.00 USD per nav.
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:11:14 PM

Still no Anon and all this fuss over an 'anon chat' to distract the fan boys.

No worries, your patience is tested a bit but it will come soon. The basics are almost ready now. After that anon can be ready/launched.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gorian

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:28:15 PM

Exactly, it also always makes the network stronger. Staking's great, I don't see reason to keep Your coins on the exchanges all the time Wink
So let's move your coins to the wallet bros!

I see a reason, and it is that I will get less coins staking Tongue
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 08:38:26 PM

muchCoinSoCurrency39
@hashforce382: I need a whitepaper, gib whitepaper! XD

can someone explain this to me

Hi Hashforce,

"gib" is the german imperativ from "geben" / give. In englisch it is like he asks you do give him the whitepaper... send him the Link Smiley
Haha, didn't know it was german, it's often used in polandball comics and it sounds funny in an english phrase.

Anyway I'm keeping a list of all anonymization techniques (here, if you're curious) I'll definitely add navajo (for the time being I added it to my portfolio Cheesy).

Could you confirm/deny a few points? (stuff I didn't understand from the whitepaper):
1) the navajo anonymization uses no masternode-like feature, NMG and CSG are actually just run by regular nodes
2) the transaction follows some sort of onion routing so no node beside the sender could possibly link transaction to sender ip unless they work in tandem with other malicious nodes nor run some sort of network analysis.
3)I'm assuming transactions are more or less the same size so it's not possible to distinguish transactions happening at the same time, but there are no artificial delays/salting/padding used specifically to avoid linking network activity to transfers
4) the address of the sender does not appear in the blockchain and it disappear from the network (subchains included) once the transaction is completed but what happens if the NMG or CSG or any other node involved tries to keep knowledge of the transaction or the issuer? And what happens if a malicious NMG CSG pair tries to make coins appear?
5) well this is gossip, but, did you contact the Navajos in the end? Cheesy

Personally I see navajo sending  technique to be as interesting as bitcoindark teleport, where teleport can evade any network/activity analysis and navajo makes blockchain analysis pointless. I suppose teleport protocol could be built on top of navajo for paranoia level security, that's be interesting to see Cheesy.
BTW, is there any plan to join supernet, blocknet or the likes?

Great questions. Soopy is the best person to answer these, so we'll catch him next time he's online to address these finer points.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:44:27 PM

looks like a coin with real devs. watching

Been watching devs for months....

Start buying
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:53:13 PM

Start buying

nav is going to gain speed!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:35:54 PM

Start buying

Good work guys, nice buy/sell orders at BITTREX.

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:07:31 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 11:33:06 PM by hashforce101

muchCoinSoCurrency39

Hi Hashforce,

"gib" is the german imperativ from "geben" / give. In englisch it is like he asks you do give him the whitepaper... send him the Link Smiley
Haha, didn't know it was german, it's often used in polandball comics and it sounds funny in an english phrase.

Anyway I'm keeping a list of all anonymization techniques (here, if you're curious) I'll definitely add navajo (for the time being I added it to my portfolio Cheesy).

Could you confirm/deny a few points? (stuff I didn't understand from the whitepaper):
1) the navajo anonymization uses no masternode-like feature, NMG and CSG are actually just run by regular nodes
2) the transaction follows some sort of onion routing so no node beside the sender could possibly link transaction to sender ip unless they work in tandem with other malicious nodes nor run some sort of network analysis.
3)I'm assuming transactions are more or less the same size so it's not possible to distinguish transactions happening at the same time, but there are no artificial delays/salting/padding used specifically to avoid linking network activity to transfers
4) the address of the sender does not appear in the blockchain and it disappear from the network (subchains included) once the transaction is completed but what happens if the NMG or CSG or any other node involved tries to keep knowledge of the transaction or the issuer? And what happens if a malicious NMG CSG pair tries to make coins appear?

Personally I see navajo sending  technique to be as interesting as bitcoindark teleport, where teleport can evade any network/activity analysis and navajo makes blockchain analysis pointless. I suppose teleport protocol could be built on top of navajo for paranoia level security, that's be interesting to see Cheesy.

Great questions. Soopy is the best person to answer these, so we'll catch him next time he's online to address these finer points.

Hi Coinwarp https://coinwarp.net/privacy/the-anonymous-coins

Great to see you added NAV / BTC NavajoCoin to your portfolio. Haha also you need to add our NavajoCoin Logo to add some colour to your website when you write about us. Let me know we you need links to the NavajoCoin Logo for the website

Just a link to question 5 regarding NavajoCoin name . In short NavajoCoin is  honouring the Navajo Code Talkers (WW2 Encryption ) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.msg9421987#msg9421987

The rest is technical and will be handled by the NavajoCoin foundation as these are very important questions for us and those interested in our competing NavajoCoin Anonymous technology , which is unlike any other.

Regards
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:41:55 PM

Start buying

Good work guys, nice buy/sell orders at BITTREX.

agreed, keep up the chatter, keep up buying pressure
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:22:13 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 01:57:12 AM by hashforce101

hashforce101 PR Planning feedback from Mac Wallet release and ways to improve PR for next release . Recommendations Only

1. Update Twitter , Facebook , Forum space with Future Anouncment

- Re-tweets community should re-tweet

2. Second coder to fully understand the technical aspects of the workings , processors of Anon from Nodes to Wallet. So more questions can be answered on forums , chat boxes and Article writers and spread the word more quickly.

3. Call out to the community . More people on the exchanges Chat boxes.
 I tackled the chat boxes yesterday but if I had a few more people would have been better . It gets very tireing after a while to answer all the questions . So on next release if you can donate 20 minutes to spread the word. The rewards are great for the NavajoCoin

4. New Investors love a good base . So drop some BTC in the buy orders to support the coin on Bittrex . That you can afford to leave there long term. Others then come in and build up the buy wall and some go straight for the sell orders and the price goes up and stays stable with out massive drops. This method is important for next release.
Why Bittrex it has the greatest volume compared to the other exchanges

5. Surprice Releases . The bad & good

Lucky I had BTC ready !

But if the community gets informed we have time to get our BTC ready ! Others may have an alternative view. takes me 3 days to get BTC to support the coin

- Support the buy wall
- Purchase Coins etc etc
- make donations

Also plenty of good from surprise releases but Trading wise can put you on the back foot.

The way crypto currency trading works is the Market capitisation value comes from the last buy price . The value comes from the support in the buy orders . So you need to support you investment with BTC - no if no buts. Trading does not work any other way.
You could buy all the coins and the last buy order is where the value sits . This is the way people have organised trading and its a major error and a new trading way should be sort .
Hopefully a new exchange will solve this problem in the future . But for now the buy orders is where the value is .

So as you can see we can all contribute now as trading has fired up!. We need to keep the momentum now.
lets improve every day and prepare for  NavajoCoins big day.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:16:49 AM

What is SummerCoinV1?

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:25:10 AM

What is SummerCoinV1?

You will find this link answers your question in great depth - http://www.btcfeed.net/coins/navajocoin-introducing-anon-transfers-using-subchains/
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:58:32 AM

what about something like this for sr.members:

Let me know if you like it, so i can try to do another one
If someone likes and want to drop me some nav just tell me  Cheesy
Code:
[center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][hr][size=20pt][font=Haettenschweiler][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.0][color=black]▩[color=#FF0000]N[/color][color=#F20101]A[/color][color=#E40000]V[/color][color=#DF0000]A[/color][color=#D70101]J[/color][color=#C40101]O[/color]COIN▩[/color][/url][/font][/size][hr][/td]
[td][size=4pt].[/size]
[center][size=13pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.0][color=black][font=Haettenschweiler]  [color=#E7002E]✉   [u]ANONYMOUS WALLET MESSAGING[/u]  ✉[/color]
  ☛  NAVAJO ANNON TECHNOLOGY COMING [font=Arial][COLOR=#FFC400][b](NMG,CSG)[/COLOR][/font] ☚[/font][/color][/url][/size][/center][/td]
[/tr][/table]
[/center]
Very nice! Added to my signature, not so beatiful because I am not Sr.Memeber but still good Smiley
You can post your NAV address Wink

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:11:38 AM

muchCoinSoCurrency39

Hi Hashforce,

Hi Mate,

Thank you very much for your kind questions.

Let me further explain them in detail.

1) NMG and CSG are completely different parts of the blockchain tied to the Sub-Chains and does not necessarily be Nodes.

2) The transaction destination will only known by the Sender and even though of a network analysis it would be unable to pin-point which is which since the the information is transferred mostly through subchains.

3) The input transaction will be completely of different size and amount than the output one , there no linkage.

4) NMG and CSG are completely parts of the subchains and closed originated as well as encrypted, so there is no way of malicious attempts to it's functions nor it is accessible by any entity.

5)  We really wanted to talk to the Navajos but with the current developments , we wanted to finish the developments and focus on the outreach attempts and ofcourse surprise them in everyway, the Foundation PR & Marketing Team handles this and would do justice better with an answer. Smiley

We strive everyday to perfect NAV ANON mate and thank you very much for kind inputs and suggestions. Smiley

We do have many ideas on implementing unbreakable security through anonimized network functionality , likes of supernet , blocknet etc , our top priority being getting out NAV ANON for the general public and build the foundation up onwards.

Do let us know if you would require any further information with regards to NAV and ANON or anything.

Thank you very much.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:45:47 AM

NAV dev never sleeps, good coin to buy still Smiley

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:59:21 AM

Also to confirm publicly that we are not using TOR and the tech is completely NavajoCoin orginal codeing  Smiley
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:25:46 AM

So... I take my summercoinV1 wallet.dat file, put it into the NavajoCoin appdata folder on windows and I will have my NavajoCoins?

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:18:14 AM

So... I take my summercoinV1 wallet.dat file, put it into the NavajoCoin appdata folder on windows and I will have my NavajoCoins?

I found the answer for you here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.msg9198955#msg9198955.
Swap period has ended
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: