Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 05:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!  (Read 106528 times)
PetATL

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:50:54 PM

I have now 2 programers which is start working on wallet but it is for long time to implement there any anon (first they try TOR) but problem is they dont do crypto so I must pay them with real cash if you want donate:

DONATE:

SHLD: adress in my profile                       I open this wallet for staking 24h a day to help network
BTC:  adress in my profile

but I believe because they dont do crypto but real more complex application for automotive company they can bring here some new breath.

Other way start staking coins in wallet for faster transaction and stable network, Just open your wallet with any mount of coins.

Thanks
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:27:44 PM

I have now 2 programers which is start working on wallet but it is for long time to implement there any anon (first they try TOR) but problem is they dont do crypto so I must pay them with real cash if you want donate:

DONATE:

SHLD: adress in my profile                       I open this wallet for staking 24h a day to help network
BTC:  adress in my profile

but I believe because they dont do crypto but real more complex application for automotive company they can bring here some new breath.

Other way start staking coins in wallet for faster transaction and stable network, Just open your wallet with any mount of coins.

Thanks
I will send you shield. Thanks for your commitment. Also will leave wallet open.
PetATL

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:51:06 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 08:47:54 PM by PetATL

Im looking for somebody who create webpage....

I start easy way but most popular :-))) facebook

https://www.facebook.com/shieldcoin?

I want in future change logo because I want do style like magnetic, electric shield

darkproton

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:23:09 PM

Im looking for somebody who create webpage....

I start easy way but must popular :-))) facebook

https://www.facebook.com/shieldcoin?

I want in future change logo because I want do style like magnetic, electric shield

No problem. I believe you're the head guy now of shield. Good luck and I hope you are able to bring it back!
gnomegawd

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:24:42 PM

The de-list thing @ bittrex has been taken care of.

PetATL and I have not had time to speak, we should as directional outlook is needed.

darkproton

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:32:43 PM

The de-list thing @ bittrex has been taken care of.

PetATL and I have not had time to speak, we should as directional outlook is needed.

Great job. So it's in both your hands, I stand corrected. At any rate, let me know how I may help, and if I can, I most gladly will. I will donate shield to your endeavors to revive it. Good luck and godspeed.
razor301

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:36:22 AM

shieldcoin on the good move  Grin

but.. just two people who like this fb page. me and the creator (maybe). huft.

PetATL

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:33:40 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 02:53:10 AM by PetATL

Who is own first 4 address in richlist we need some donation for developing :-)))

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/shld/#!rich

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:17:09 AM

You're probably looking at many exchange wallets. I will donate, but I only do so after releases and milestones are reached. I dont donate prior to any release. I hope you understand. I would suggest organize a donation fun in btc and shld, and put it in the OP. If you dont have access to the OP, make a new takeover thread and post it there. But also, create a road map so people know what they are donating to and investing in.

I would also suggest doing POD(from cryptoasian for free) and POT (proof of team run by the ICG core dev, neutraltc, for free). This will bring in investors and confidence.

darkproton

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:19:59 AM

You're probably looking at many exchange wallets. I will donate, but I only do so after releases and milestones are reached. I dont donate prior to any release. I hope you understand. I would suggest organize a donation fun in btc and shld, and put it in the OP. If you dont have access to the OP, make a new takeover thread and post it there. But also, create a road map so people know what they are donating to and investing in.

I would also suggest doing POD(from cryptoasian for free) and POT (proof of team run by the ICG core dev, neutraltc, for free). This will bring in investors and confidence.

I agree. I will donate as well
nonny12

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:03:43 AM

Staking my coins again because why not  Wink
PetATL

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:19:02 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 10:16:10 AM by PetATL

I agree. I will donate as well

I just create some free easy webpage http://shieldcoin.weebly.com/development.html but gnomegawd working on some more profi with webdevelopers but I thing in my web is all what we need now(I was created it just for fun on my nightshift if somebody dont like it, just create better and post it, we can have many webpages of shieldcoin)... :-)) Other way programmers working on wallet but it is secret....  :-)))

cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:38:36 AM

Hi PetATL, nice preliminary site, but can you give some response to prior suggestions/questions. Imho, you guys should introduce the new development team, get some kind of POD (proof of developer) service, set a road map of feature developments and then investors, including myself, will take you serious. Right now its just talk. And please make a new thread where you guys will have control of the OP. It wont do any good staying on this thread when you have no control of the OP and cant make the necessary updates. And as far as donations go, like I said before, I will donate after features are released. Thanks.

scamkiller

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:46:16 AM

Has SHIELDCOIN killed any shitcoin so far ?   Huh Huh

PetATL

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:54:45 AM

Hi PetATL, nice preliminary site, but can you give some response to prior suggestions/questions. Imho, you guys should introduce the new development team, get some kind of POD (proof of developer) service, set a road map of feature developments and then investors, including myself, will take you serious. Right now its just talk. And please make a new thread where you guys will have control of the OP. It wont do any good staying on this thread when you have no control of the OP and cant make the necessary updates. And as far as donations go, like I said before, I will donate after features are released. Thanks.

No I dont want any rools here like other coins, I want go other way, I will realese my wallet when I want and will do what I want, no what community and speculators want :-))) it can take one day or maybe one year but it is up to us :-)))

Cheeers...
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:04:07 AM

No I dont want any rools here like other coins, I want go other way, I will realese my wallet when I want and will do what I want, no what community and speculators want :-))) it can take one day or maybe one year but it is up to us :-)))

Cheeers...

You must be joking. You've obv been full of shit this whole time. You say you dont want any rules but, yet you are making your own rules. This is supposded to be a COMMUNITY takeover, not a nazi style takeover. And who said this is your coin, (yet you're begging for donations with nothing to show you deserve it). Its the investors coin atm. You havnt even proven that you found developers. If you were serious about a real takeover, you would have already made a new ANN thread.  Cheers..

PetATL

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:33:59 AM

Cheeers...

You must be joking. You've obv been full of shit this whole time. You say you dont want any rules but, yet you are making your own rules. This is supposded to be a COMMUNITY takeover, not a nazi style takeover. And who said this is your coin, (yet you're begging for donations with nothing to show you deserve it). Its the investors coin atm. You havnt even proven that you found developers. If you were serious about a real takeover, you would have already made a new ANN thread.  Cheers..

:-))) nazi style, Community takeover and what community and you do for recovery of this coin - nothing, they just kill it before and kill it again if we dont create SHIELD :-)))

Maybe gnomegawd will have here other style but I will Shielding :-) from guys which jumping from one coin to other coin without anything....
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:44:01 AM

Cheeers...

:-))) nazi style, Community takeover and what community and you do for recovery of this coin - nothing, they just kill it before and kill it again if we dont create SHIELD :-)))

Maybe gnomegawd will have here other style but I will Shielding :-) from guys which jumping from one coin to other coin without anything....

Dude if you want real investors, you have to show them that you are a serious developer. You have to PROVE to them that you even have developers. Without a community you have no chance. Your community are your investors and your backbone. Without them, this coin is worthless. Right now youre a fucking joke until you prove yourself. They have POD (proof of developer) for a reason, so people like you dont keep scamming investors. And you are a scammer until you prove otherwise. You've made this gimmicky website that you are begging donations for. You keep telling us you found developers and that they need donations to work, meanwhile you havnt proven any of what you have been saying. You're as much of a scammer as the original developers. So prove me wrong...what you need is POD, a NEW THREAD, and some kind of road map or plans to show potential investors the vision you and your "team" has. These are essential for coins nowadays.

I will keep searching for developers, because you obviously are a little kid judging from your last two posts.

I tell you what...hop into freenode IRC, channel #shieldcoin and talk to me in real time, but chances are you wont because youre a fucking noob scam artist.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:32:13 AM

Update:

I spoke with petATL in the irc, and he says he works for an IT company, from where he knows some talented programmers that might be able to help. Although they aren't familiar with crypto, they are experienced programmers and coders, so the transition would be smooth. He also said that gnomegawd is working on getting a team of his own together. I suggested they all get POD once everything is sorted out, but we're still waiting for gnomegawd to respond. And if anybody wants to contribute in any way, please join the IRC #shieldcoin.

(btw if you are confused about the last few posts, i was going to erase them but petATL insisted that I dont, and I did apologize)

darkproton

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:27:51 PM

Update:

I spoke with petATL in the irc, and he says he works for an IT company, from where he knows some talented programmers that might be able to help. Although they aren't familiar with crypto, they are experienced programmers and coders, so the transition would be smooth. He also said that gnomegawd is working on getting a team of his own together. I suggested they all get POD once everything is sorted out, but we're still waiting for gnomegawd to respond. And if anybody wants to contribute in any way, please join the IRC #shieldcoin.

(btw if you are confused about the last few posts, i was going to erase them but petATL insisted that I dont, and I did apologize)
awesome! glad to hear good stuff coming
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: