Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!  (Read 106482 times)
shrekster

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:24:03 AM

Now that that FUDstorm is over progress is already being made  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aLadyLove

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:24:21 AM

Hope you had a good sleep Dev Smiley A lot to wake up to but thank you for the explanation. Keep up the good work
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

I'm in balls deep. >100,000 strong. Got a super node ready to rock.
foob6

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:32:33 AM

the coin looks like so hot Huh
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:39:08 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 03:25:02 AM by sdersdf2

Let me get this straight - all this FUD because an honest dev missed one footnote in a quick, early draft he wrote while tired (a pretty good whitepaper, I might add)? He even telegraphed in a preview, *before* he posted the whitepaper, that his new innovation would build on prior work, which is what all innovation does. He just forgot a footnote - and immediately and fully owned up to it and apologised without attacking anyone. This dev's good and honest, and this is the biggest buying opportunity I've seen in some time.

To FUDers in general, you only hurt yourselves and other altcoins. First, you make the coins you're defending look weak, unable to stand on their own merits. And you make the coins you're attacking look stronger and get even more attention. When other devs or advocates of other coins show up here to attack SHLD, while SHLD dev doesn't and simply focuses on developing his coin - what conclusion do you think I and others draw from that? It tells me which coin is fundamentally stronger, and which dev is fundamentally stronger. More importantly, you hurt the ecosystem and your long-term interests. Imagine how much harder it's going to be for the next innovative coin to find and keep traction - that includes the next one YOU develop and/or invest in. Revenge and Karma are bitches - and I assure you, you will recognise it when you see it.

To solid12345 in particular, Remember how DRK's trajectory significantly - and permanently - changed for the worse and XC's for the better when DRK devs started resorting to FUD tactics with XC on DRK's official twitter feed? I started dumping URO yesterday and have started doubling down on SHLD. Regardless of whether URO is good/bad, I prefer a friendly, easy-going, high-performing dev who respects investors in his coin and constantly invites their input and feedback like shieldcoindevs (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=353218;sa=showPosts) who, unlike true-asset, doesn't censor his thread, doesn;t show utter contempt and hatred for his own community (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HsHF0C_gPck#t=578) - the very people who bought his coin - and doesn't demand that community members (who've been burned on other coins and who therefore have every right to be skeptical) behave like a cult and simply have "faith" in him. So to URO:

And to ShieldCoindevs, PM me for whatever help you need. I'm in touch with a top-notch Russian development team (PhDs/Masters guys, the whole lot of them) and can get you any and all assistance you need to massively accelerate development and maybe even expand the scope of your innovation and work. But it looks like you were already planning that and don't need the help.

The best response to this shameful FUD is to simply continue with your plans, double-down and excel. Resilience is the best revenge. Get your work done, send those screenshots you talked about and do your testing asap. Money follows potential, integrity and performance - and resilience. Just remember to get some rest and check your work. The community will support you.

Onward and upward.

shieldcoindevs (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:43:43 AM

Let me get this straight - all this FUD because an honest dev missed one footnote in a quick, early draft he wrote while tired (a pretty good whitepaper, I might add)? He even telegraphed in a preview, *before* he posted the whitepaper, that his new innovation would build on prior work, which is what all innovation does. He just forgot a footnote. This dev's good and honest, and this is the biggest buying opportunity I've seen in some time.

To FUDers in general, you only hurt yourselves and other altcoins. First, you make the coins you're defending look weak, unable to stand on their own merits. And you make the coins you're attacking look stronger and get even more attention. When other devs or advocates of other coins show up here to attack SHLD, while SHLD dev doesn't and simply focuses on developing his coin - what conclusion do you think I and others draw from that? It tells me which coin is fundamentally stronger, and which dev is fundamentally stronger. More importantly, you hurt the ecosystem and your long-term interests. Imagine how much harder it's going to be for the next innovative coin to find and keep traction - that includes the next one YOU develop and/or invest in. Revenge and Karma are bitches - and I assure you, you will recognise it when you see it.

To solid12345 in particular, Remember how DRK's trajectory significantly - and permanently - changed for the worse and XC's for the better when DRK devs started resorting to FUD tactics with XC on DRK's official twitter feed? I started dumping URO yesterday and have started doubling down on SHLD. Regardless of whether URO is good/bad, I prefer a friendly, easy-going, high-performing dev who respects investors in his coin and constantly invites their input and feedback like shieldcoindevs (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=353218;sa=showPosts) who, unlike true-asset, doesnt show utter contempt and hatred for his own community (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HsHF0C_gPck#t=578) - the very people who bought his coin - and demands community members who've been burned on other coins and who therefore have every right to be skeptical to behave like a cult and simply have "faith" in him. So to URO:

And to ShieldCoindevs, PM me for whatever help you need. I'm in touch with a top-notch Russian development team (PhDs/Masters guys, the whole lot of them) and can get you any and all assistance you need to massively accelerate development and maybe even expand the scope of your innovation and work. But it looks like you were already planning that and don't need the help.

The best response to this shameful FUD is to simply continue with your plans, double-down and excel. Resilience is the best revenge. Get your work done, send those screenshots you talked about and do your testing asap. Money follows potential, integrity and performance - and resilience. Just remember to get some rest and check your work. The community will support you.

Onward.

Thank you, really appreciate that support. I'll be in contact if I end up needing assistance. Onward!
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:47:07 AM

I would like to lend my support as well.
baxto

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:51:41 AM

Some of us are just as guilty as the FUDders because we pulled out as soon as we heard the news. But its a natural reaction when your trying to protect your investment. Been burned to many times in the past to take any chances. But im glad this one is settled, and onwards we go.
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:57:42 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 03:22:09 AM by sdersdf2

Let me get this straight - all this FUD because an honest dev missed one footnote in a quick, early draft he wrote while tired (a pretty good whitepaper, I might add)? He even telegraphed in a preview, *before* he posted the whitepaper, that his new innovation would build on prior work, which is what all innovation does. He just forgot a footnote - and immediately and fully owned up to it and apologised without attacking anyone. This dev's good and honest, and this is the biggest buying opportunity I've seen in some time.

To solid12345 in particular, Remember how DRK's trajectory significantly - and permanently - changed for the worse and XC's for the better when DRK devs started resorting to FUD tactics with XC on DRK's official twitter feed? I started dumping URO yesterday and have started doubling down on SHLD. Regardless of whether URO is good/bad, I prefer a friendly, easy-going, high-performing dev who respects investors in his coin and constantly invites their input and feedback like shieldcoindevs (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=353218;sa=showPosts) who, unlike true-asset, doesn't censor his thread, shows utter contempt and hatred for his own community (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HsHF0C_gPck#t=578) - the very people who bought his coin - and demands that community members (who've been burned on other coins and who therefore have every right to be skeptical) behave like a cult and simply have "faith" in him. So to URO:

Onward and upward.

This post made me realize I was being a complete jerk to the Dev.

Shieldcoindevs, please accept my apologies. If there is anything that needs a bounty, or if we want to do a community event, I'll be glad to donate. Please let me know.

Thanks so much for your hard work. And thank you sdersdf2 for making me realize.

No worries - that nonsense only succeeded in reinforcing the dev's commitment and the community's strength and size. The gecko is about to evolve into a dragon. We're back at 40-50 within a few days. Count on it.

And, on top of a great dev, the coin will now also have a new reputation for buoyancy and resilience to boot. Thank you, FUDers.
visonal1986

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 02:59:16 AM

Last night I doubt anyone fear mongering receive the cheap coins, 20K in POLO that people buy do not know a few bought this way before, with URO800K down to 250K was the same way
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:09:55 AM

, I prefer a friendly, easy-going, high-performing dev who respects investors in his coin and constantly invites their input and feedback like shieldcoindevs (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=353218;sa=showPosts) who, unlike true-asset, doesn't censor his thread, doesn;t show utter contempt and hatred for his own community

If you followed the URO thread the whole way through, for 3 months he was calm, polite, never once censored the thread once, even when Truthful spread fud day in and day out for weeks.

He didn't show contempt for the people who supported him, he showed contempt for the low lifes who come into the chat room screaming "nigger nigger nigger!" And when he did a Q&A session, where he was there to answer questions, they didn't ask anything and just said stupid things like "Bro, it sounds too good to be true!" While hiding behind their doge avatars.

At what point when tens of dozens of sock accounts invade your thread in just 24 hours and start throwing around Alex Jones-like conspiracy theories of photoshopped people, phony insolvency notices, fake websites and even questioning whether you're a real human being do you lose patience and blow up?

This is why I was shocked how viciously I was attacked. I brought up a valid concern and people acted like I was the coming of Satan. What I pointed out was only 1/100th of the level of fud URO experienced, and that was why the thread was eventually locked because it got to the point it was teenagers who just wanted to use scatological references.

Again I apologize if I came across as "having an agenda" but I just saw a tweet, investigated and had concerns. I didn't bring URO into this, you guys did and there is no "conspiracy" to sink Shield because if you are a honest to god true believer that URO is real like I am, there is no way you're going to risk losing the potential to make hundreds of thousands just to play a quick 24hr Fontas pump and dump for a few hundred bucks.

Anyway I don't want to talk anymore about URO in here since it is the Shield thread but if I am going to continue to be referenced I will come back to rebuttal. I apologize to the dev for perhaps jumping to conclusions too soon but not to the market manipulators who are mad that they think I manipulated first.
sdersdf2

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:14:08 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 03:30:24 AM by sdersdf2

Let me get this straight - all this FUD because an honest dev missed one footnote in a quick, early draft he wrote while tired (a pretty good whitepaper, I might add)? He even telegraphed in a preview, *before* he posted the whitepaper, that his new innovation would build on prior work, which is what all good innovation does. He just forgot a footnote - and immediately and fully owned up to it and apologised without attacking anyone. This dev's good and honest, and this is the biggest buying opportunity I've seen in some time.

To solid12345 in particular, Remember how DRK's trajectory significantly - and permanently - changed for the worse and XC's for the better when DRK devs started resorting to FUD tactics with XC on DRK's official twitter feed? I started dumping URO yesterday and have started doubling down on SHLD. Regardless of whether URO is good/bad, I prefer a friendly, easy-going, high-performing dev who respects investors in his coin and constantly invites their input and feedback like shieldcoindevs (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=353218;sa=showPosts) who, unlike true-asset, doesn't censor his thread, doesn;t show utter contempt and hatred for his own community (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HsHF0C_gPck#t=578) - the very people who bought his coin - and doesn't demand that community members (who've been burned on other coins and who therefore have every right to be skeptical) behave like a cult and simply have "faith" in him. So to URO:

Onward and upward.

Thank you, really appreciate that support. I'll be in contact if I end up needing assistance. Onward!

And Upward. Smiley
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:27:32 AM

looking good.. im buying all that i can.. a coin with these features will be 100k soon... 1 million coins is nothing!! this cud fly

loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:05:56 AM

Let me get this straight. No website. No anon. Mined 3 days. Nothing new whatsoever and a quick pos that's been done 100 times the last month. You had an obvious pump and now everyone thinks it'll be $1 soon. The greed of every one wanting to get rich quick is going to kill the whole idea of these altcoins which promotes competition to create new technologies.
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:15:16 AM

Let me get this straight - all this FUD because an honest dev missed one footnote in a quick, early draft he wrote while tired (a pretty good whitepaper, I might add)? He even telegraphed in a preview, *before* he posted the whitepaper, that his new innovation would build on prior work, which is what all good innovation does. He just forgot a footnote - and immediately and fully owned up to it and apologised without attacking anyone. This dev's good and honest, and this is the biggest buying opportunity I've seen in some time.

Onward and upward.

And Upward. Smiley
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:15:46 AM

loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:17:55 AM

Let me get this straight. No website. No anon. Mined 3 days. Nothing new whatsoever except a quick pos that's been done 100 times the last month. You had an obvious pump and now everyone thinks it'll be $1 soon. The greed of every one wanting to get rich quick is going to kill the whole idea of these altcoins which promotes competition to create new technologies.
Is this your first time here? Nobody cares about tech. they care about volume, hype and making money. Fontas could be pumping literal dog shit and we would all still happily buy it if we thought we could sell it higher.
There is NO point in going to each obvious shit coin thread to try to reason with sock puppets and people trying to protect their bag.
We KNOW this crypto game is retarded but as long as everyone is still participating I am fine with continuing to make money.
There are those that actually buy into believing this shit and maybe should be made aware they are being taken. Isn't it easy enough to make money here trading without the fucking scams?
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:18:42 AM

Liking the coin, great concept. Not liking the text or the inside pattern.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:21:47 AM

I think simple logo is best. (Crypt, Dark, Mast, Cloak logos are good examples and they have a corporate look that appeals to finance) my 2 cents

Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:23:08 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: