Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:15:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SHLD] ShieldCoin - X15 - PoS - Fair Launch - Whitepaper RELEASE!  (Read 106482 times)
CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:37:16 PM

Outstanding coin. The potential here is limitless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
infinitechaos

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:40:17 PM

I don't know what your intentions are when you do shit like this, and I don't care. What matters to me is truth. And you have revealed nothing truthful about Shieldcoin. All you've yielded is a wild accusation and conclusion that because the paper put out by the Shieldcoin dev has parts that resemble the paper for RetroShare, Shieldcoin is a scam. And there are some massive holes in that line of logic.

What say you to my last post?

"Resembles"

lol, you mean straight up copy and paste. Anyone who is too lazy to even bother to paraphrase other writing does not have the work ethic to code some magic anonymous system that will somehow be better than XC, Monero or even Dark. This is not the same as a dev borrowing code from a github because there is no reason to re-invent the wheel and because it is faster, this is the act of someone trying to blind layman with technobabble because they themselves can't write something up that is legible to them either.

Also if he copied and pasted his white paper, why didn't he release it WITH the original coin ANN? It doesn't take much work to copy something. You mean he just now came up with and discovered Retroshare in the 2-3 days since publishing his coin to be mined and just now will decide to actually start working on its features to separate itself from a generic logo coin? I call bull.

My intentions are simple, I saw some generic twitter hype about a white paper, I investigated, saw some shadiness around it and I asked why the dev is plagiarizing, but apparently that makes me the bad guy....

Are we looking at the same papers? I will admit I haven't read both the Shieldcoin and RetroShare papers word for word, because I am trying to keep pace with the speed of the mania, but in my perusal of both documents I do not see that he copied and pasted anything word for word, paragraph for paragraph.

I see that a couple of the diagrams are quite similar and that they talk about the same technical ideas and that is about it.

If you have pinpointed some text that was copied word for word, then please paste it here for our examination.

In the meantime, I will continue to look the documents over myself.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
   ▄███▀       ▄▄▄       ▀███▄   
  ███▀       ▄██▀██▄       ▀███ 
 ▐██▌        ██   ██        ▐██▌
 ███         ██▐█▌██         ███
▐██▌          ▀▐█▌▀          ▐██▌
▐██▌          ▄▐█▌▄          ▐██▌
  ███▄       ▀██▄██▀       ▄███ 
   ▀███▄       ▀▀▀       ▄███▀   
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

Android app available now
▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:42:31 PM

Meanwhile you are a proponent of URO, a blatant scam, so 1+1 =/= 2 with your angle.

NO WAY!!!

A SELF claimed SCAM DESTROYER is a Promoter of another scam?Huh?

holy shit!!!

i do not wanna comment on URO anymore.

all i find is SHIELD is only suspicious but not confirmed. but URO........ OMFG
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:42:50 PM

My intentions are simple, I saw some generic twitter hype about a white paper, I investigated, saw some shadiness around it and I asked why the dev is plagiarizing, but apparently that makes me the bad guy....

Meanwhile you are a proponent of URO, a blatant scam, so 1+1 =/= 2 with your angle.

URO dev showed business license numbers, copies of contracts, signatures, personalized business stamps, there are dozens if not hundreds of mentions of Green Earth Systems on 3rd party commodity dealer websites, there are youtube videos and social media photos with date/time stamps of Nilesh Nair going back a decade, a youtube video of sewage equipment with the GES logo on it from 2012 on youtube, reviews going back several years from customers for their CCTV division, linkedin profiles with connections to OTHER commodity people and companies, a HCB bank transfer document, a photo of the offices outside in Australia with a banner someone took a photo of driving by, and there are several dozens of people all over btctalk and twitter saying they got phone or email responses from GES and now Rivaa exports.

On top of that the 12,500 coins that were sent for the first shipment have not been dumped, the dev got on Google Hangouts when his coin tanked 50% to show himself, he was actually working IN AN OFFICE with other employees walking in and out while white trash clowns sitting in their dumpy apartments in a wife beater sat there accusing him of being a crook or just plain hid themselves behind doge avatars and yelled "hey bro, yo!" or spammed tinychat like 4chan kids with "penis penis penis penis!"

...But instead people listened to some clown like KryptoSensei who spams IN BIG BOLD LETTERS THIS IS A SCAM   50 times a day without any proof to confirm your belief it is a con job.

Do your research people, this is mental illness, people in btctalk trust a guy with a silly white paper over someone who gives you a briefcase full of documentation. I honestly don't get what goes through people's heads around here anymore.
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:45:35 PM

Deep breaths guys. Accusations have been made. Now we wait for dev to wake and respond. Simple.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:49:01 PM

This is just nuts, a guy from another coin comes over and claims plagiarism everyone panics and sells. The claim comes right when the dev says he needs to get some sleep so that way it takes a longer time for an answer. Seems like a plan to get cheaper coins or to try to destroy the momentum of shieldcoin from Uro.. What a joke this guy
Ancep

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:52:09 PM

and everyone wonders why devs run off and disappear from coin projects...
infinitechaos

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:55:07 PM

LOL.

Ok. So this is what I found:

It seems that the following text is the exact same in both the Shieldcoin paper and the RetroShare paper:

"The tunnelling service does not ensure the data integrity, nor its confidentiality. It’s the service’s responsibility to do that. We made that choice for robustness reasons, since tunnels can die unpredictably (e.g. when a peer in the middle disconnects).

File transfer, for instance manages multiple tunnels per hash, and asks chunks again if they cannot be obtained or got corrupted after the previous request."

This text appears just under the tunneling diagram that the Shieldcoin dev used in the section of his paper where he describes tunneling. The diagram also appears on the RetroShare document:

https://retroshareteam.wordpress.com/page/3/

As far as I can see, the rest of the Shieldcoin paper was very well paraphrased when others' ideas were used and it's obvious that the dev has put his own twist on these ideas.

In my opinion, it seems that perhaps the dev when constructing his paper thought that the tunneling diagram from RetroShare did a great job explaining tunneling, decided to use the diagram, and made the mistake of using the same paragraph of text associated with the diagram which explains what is going on in the diagram. Should he have paraphrased that paragraph? Probably.

Does that mean that Shieldcoin is a scam? NO. NO. NO.

Let's just cool it and hear what the dev has to say later when he awakes from his nap.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:01:05 PM

Let's just cool it and hear what the dev has to say later when he awakes from his nap.

The username is shieldcoindev(s)

Do all the dev(s) go to sleep together?

Who are these dev(s) anyway? I thought this was a team?
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:01:36 PM

and everyone wonders why devs run off and disappear from coin projects...

^^ Exactly. I'd love to make a coin. But sh*t ... hell no.
infinitechaos

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:05:40 PM

Is that all you have to say? More bullshit?

I just pointed out how ridiculous the claims are that you've been making all afternoon and this is your response?

You really are a fucking troll.

Why people feed you I do not know...

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:07:58 PM

I just pointed out how ridiculous the claims are that you've been making all afternoon and this is your response?

Which is ironic to bring up  URO considering it is probably the most childishly FUDed coin in the history of crypto but how DARE I "FUD" this coin naturally.
mctaino

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:10:09 PM

Which is ironic to bring up  URO considering it is probably the most childishly FUDed coin in the history of crypto but how DARE I "FUD" this coin naturally.

Support of URO says allot
infinitechaos

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:11:16 PM

And you drag my support for URO into this as if that is even relevant? Which is ironic considering it is probably the most childishly FUDed coin in the history of crypto but how DARE I "FUD" this coin naturally.

I never mentioned URO. If you were attacked for supporting URO it was by someone else.

I care not what other projects you support. I care only that you've propagated panic and doubt through your bullshit, half-assed research and outlandish claims.

Now, as I said earlier, kindly fuck off.

▄▄█████████████▄▄       
     ▄███▀▀▀         ▀▀▀███▄     
     ▀███▄▄           ▄▄███▀     
        ▀▀█████████████▀▀       
B I T N A T I O N
G O V E R N A N C E  2.0

▀█▄▄           
 ██▄▀███▄▄       
 ████▄▀████▀▄▄   
 ██████▄▀█▀█████
 █████▀▄███▄▀▀   
 ███▀▄██▀▀       
 █▀▄█▀▀         
INSTALL PANGEA
       IOS coming soon
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:11:42 PM

Like I said, mountains of documents produced by the URO dev and a video of himself,  but here we get one copy pasted whitepaper from an anonymous dev or devs (story isn't straight on that one) and that is totally believable, that says it all about Bitcointalk.

Anyway i'm done, i'll laugh in a week when this thread is locked or the dev goes missing like the dev on ISIS did when he deleted my posts there and locked the thread after that hilarious Mintpal fiasco.
TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:18:02 PM

Might as well move on to StealthCoin (XST)...dev is open and honest...
mctaino

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:19:27 PM

Like I said, mountains of documents produced by the URO dev and a video of himself,  but here we get one copy pasted whitepaper from an anonymous dev or devs (story isn't straight on that one) and that is totally believable, that says it all about Bitcointalk.

Anyway i'm done, i'll laugh in a week when this thread is locked or the dev goes missing like the dev on ISIS did when he deleted my posts there and locked the thread after that hilarious Mintpal fiasco.

here we go again why are u making unfounded claims, man you have no proof the devs will disappear. Your intentions are very clear to me. You got what u wanted, lol. This reminded me of the supercoin claim by polo at the end  it was also proved to be FUD
shrekster

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:24:38 PM

Not that I think this is a scam, but Im losing too much here. I have to pull out.
shrekster

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:25:25 PM

btw when is the dev expected to be back?
Ancep

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:26:35 PM

Might as well move on to StealthCoin (XST)...dev is open and honest...

The hell he is.

lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: