Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:34:56 PM

doesn't fucking work, tried to replace the blockchain posted above but I get an ERROR

The only reason this coin isn't 10 sat is because my fucking coins are TRAPPED in my "wallet"  Angry

That way I cant dump them

Looking at your past posts - you are a real piece of work. I seriously hope your coins will be trapped forever and you will get so annoyed that you leave this thread for good.

I second that.

How many coins does he have that he could make the coin worth 10 sat? On this rich list here: http://www.argakiig.us/xst/ Bittrex is has the most coins.

Do you really think that all his coins are on the same address???

lol ezravdb you've been about to dump your coins for 10 pages now lol

How can I if my wallet doesn't sync further than block 7136?

Please tell me

coins can be transferred, just make the order to bittrex
sell sell sell

hard to do when there is a zero balance or it has hung up on stake mode  Roll Eyes

Going on 21 pages of promising to dump. You are the only one who hasn't fixed your wallet yet, lol.

So I'm going to have to buy off the top of the sells if you don't dump your coins. You have about 8 people here waiting for your cheap coins. Do it man, do it! Don't be a wussy!!!!

How many are you buying even? Multiple BTC worth or something?
Looks like your buying coins from the sell orders mate!

If you want this coin to get some traction, the weak hands need to clear as well as the trolls.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bookworm

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:42:42 PM

I am stuck at 11423 now. I am new to forums so if someone will explain how to post my debug file to here the right way, it dumps my post if I put it this message block, I will post it for the devs to take a look at. Or whatever the best way to get it in front of their eyeballs is, I will do it. I seem to be farther along the chain than many who have posted here. I have used all of the tricks except starting over with a new wallet. This is my first real investment in coins and I really don't want to lose them....nervous nelly over here   Huh Embarrassed  Thanks for suggestions...I just want to help.

FREE 500MB addition to Dropbox account https://db.tt/XWqqB0D1
ARCH AdztGfFa9rJKL7mSSJ7RS8iCUyALRi7Eqk
XST  S6P5mtQG7MuFHuq5w7YPihB6FewvtA6eXi
BTC  1DWvZtqd4iWJbvV65CUBk1uc11vCNRJn
tx42

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:44:56 PM

I am stuck at 11423 now. I am new to forums so if someone will explain how to post my debug file to here the right way, it dumps my post if I put it this message block, I will post it for the devs to take a look at. Or whatever the best way to get it in front of their eyeballs is, I will do it. I seem to be farther along the chain than many who have posted here. I have used all of the tricks except starting over with a new wallet. This is my first real investment in coins and I really don't want to lose them....nervous nelly over here   Huh Embarrassed  Thanks for suggestions...I just want to help.

Put it on pastebin according to the devs. I'd put it on google drive, myself.

Also, your coins are safe. No one ever lost coins to wallet issues.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:45:48 PM

I am stuck at 11423 now. I am new to forums so if someone will explain how to post my debug file to here the right way, it dumps my post if I put it this message block, I will post it for the devs to take a look at. Or whatever the best way to get it in front of their eyeballs is, I will do it. I seem to be farther along the chain than many who have posted here. I have used all of the tricks except starting over with a new wallet. This is my first real investment in coins and I really don't want to lose them....nervous nelly over here   Huh Embarrassed  Thanks for suggestions...I just want to help.

This will resolve:

"What I did is backup my wallet.bat and delete everything (include wallet.dat) then install new wallet. Do not copy your backup wallet.bat to the new installed wallet yet, wait until it completed sync then copy your wallet.bat to it. If it stuck during syncing just open and close wallet method. What I found if the wallet is out of syn then it will never be sync again. it see the block OK but can't download it, the connection and download keep kick it out. Hope this fix soon."

The coins that were in stake not appeared. Just typing "repairwallet" in the console and they reappeared
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:46:27 PM

I am stuck at 11423 now. I am new to forums so if someone will explain how to post my debug file to here the right way, it dumps my post if I put it this message block, I will post it for the devs to take a look at. Or whatever the best way to get it in front of their eyeballs is, I will do it. I seem to be farther along the chain than many who have posted here. I have used all of the tricks except starting over with a new wallet. This is my first real investment in coins and I really don't want to lose them....nervous nelly over here   Huh Embarrassed  Thanks for suggestions...I just want to help.

Undecided sorry man same problem here but at block 8810

let me know how you fixed it if it works

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
dvdemecillo

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:58:35 PM

I just want my wallet to sync, that's all.

I only say I dump because I was/am getting pissed because I can't spend my coins on BTCD or another coin that is getting shit done

delete StealthCoin blockchain dir under Roaming dir. be sure to backup wallet and/or do dumppriv.

upon starting wallet, you will get stuck on a block. the first block iirc is 5310. just close wallet and reopen. repeat everytime wallet get stuck on a block. you could be doing this 5 or (way) more times. this is the only way i was able to sync. it's a pita. i have been on this path before, got synced and then got out of sync again. so far i have stayed sync but it's only been 4hrs or so. knocking on wood, keeping fingers crossed.

to those calling people trolls for expressing their frustration, stop it. if you can't offer any help then just stfu. just be content you are not having issues. because these issues are REAL. they are not made up. the workaround will sometimes work and sometimes don't. again, properly working wallets don't need this silly workarounds. it's time-consuming and not fun at all. the dev(s) need to step up and freakin acknowledge this issue then fix it.

i have already posted a log. if that didn't help then i suggest the dev(s) (or anyone of you lucky folks making fun of "sockpuppet trolls") go through what we have gone through, delete your blockchain dir and try to sync from empty. if you can sync straight through without getting stuck on a block then post here and i'll admit this to be a non-issue, just a freakish nightmare affecting only us "sockpuppet trolls".
tx42

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:02:48 AM

I only say I dump because I was/am getting pissed because I can't spend my coins on BTCD or another coin that is getting shit done

delete StealthCoin blockchain dir under Roaming dir. be sure to backup wallet and/or do dumppriv.

upon starting wallet, you will get stuck on a block. the first block iirc is 5310. just close wallet and reopen. repeat everytime wallet get stuck on a block. you could be doing this 5 or (way) more times. this is the only way i was able to sync. it's a pita. i have been on this path before, got synced and then got out of sync again. so far i have stayed sync but it's only been 4hrs or so. knocking on wood, keeping fingers crossed.

to those calling people trolls for expressing their frustration, stop it. if you can't offer any help then just stfu. just be content you are not having issues. because these issues are REAL. they are not made up. the workaround will sometimes work and sometimes don't. again, properly working wallets don't need this silly workarounds. it's time-consuming and not fun at all. the dev(s) need to step up and freakin acknowledge this issue then fix it.

i have already posted a log. if that didn't help then i suggest the dev(s) (or anyone of you lucky folks making fun of "sockpuppet trolls") go through what we have gone through, delete your blockchain dir and try to sync from empty. if you can sync straight through without getting stuck on a block then post here and i'll admit this to be a non-issue, just a freakish nightmare affecting only us "sockpuppet trolls".

Code:
chernev 2% ./StealthCoind getblockcount
chernev 3% ./StealthCoind getpeerinfo | grep addr
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:51229",
        "addr" : "shtcxqq7kavdkuzt.onion:4437",
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:51550",
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:51651",
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:51765",
        "addr" : "peyojrt5t5dyjjza.onion:4437",
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:51955",
        "addr" : "ho5zqmdhjhz45o2d.onion:4437",
        "addr" : "zoiio2soh7m2diyc.onion:4437",
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:52161",
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:52163",
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:52208",
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:52360",
        "addr" : "mtl3obrez4d2hzer.onion:4437",
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:52435",
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:52496",
        "addr" : "4fncclp6mwmxpclx.onion:4437",
        "addr" : "uz63hoaq5twg4j54.onion:4437",
        "addr" : "127.0.0.1:52558",
        "addr" : "bfbwa2ytrl5p3nzy.onion:4437",
chernev 4% ./StealthCoind getpeerinfo | grep addr | wc
      20      60     816

Restarted after power outage. Down for 4 days and I didn't know it. Cranked right up. Over and over.

Ezravdb

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:08:13 AM

+1 finally someone that speaks their mind

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
Ezravdb

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:19:49 AM

Okay I think what helps is that you shouldn't import your wallet before it has completely synced.

I am now at block 10666

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
Craftyrocket

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:20:11 AM

I have found a easy fix checkout my last tweets fully synced https://twitter.com/Craftyrocket Tongue
multiinone

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:27:17 AM

WTF, all the coins in my wallet is missed? this wallet sync is a big f**king problem,so many people complain it ,why DEV just doing something about it, and now all the coins in my wallet is miss,is gone,f**k.
my wallet was not sync complete and i try closing and restarting the wallet,but it still can't finish sync,then i delete blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat,start the wallet again and it still can't finish sync,then i delete the complete StealthCoin file in /AppData/Roaming/ , start back again and it still can't finish sync,then i put back the backup wallet.dat file in the StealthCoin folder,start the wallet, f**k no coins in the wallet .before i try those thing i already backup the wallet.dat file.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
multiinone

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:34:02 AM

now i try to delete the peer.dat file,it complete sync,i put back the wallet.dat in StealthCoin folder,but it show the same no coins in the wallet

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Lizard_Destroyer

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:34:31 AM

I finally got it to sync... it shows that I have received coins, but does it not reflect the balance. The balance = 0. I don't get it. I have done everything suggested to get this far.
Here's a screenshot:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2a6o9hw.jpg

I guess I've made some progress.
Craftyrocket

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:43:03 AM

I have found a fix checkout my last tweets fully synced https://twitter.com/Craftyrocket Tongue
locdev

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:47:09 AM

TO FIX YOUR COINS do this:
menu->help->debug window->console(tab)->type --> repairwallet

LOL so many sockpuppet trolls around!!!

omg tx42 fight them or you will never see the price higher than 300 sat. It doesn't matter if the wallet is broken or not or dev is working on fixes... the main problem of the price lowering are forum trolls.

LOL   Grin  Grin  Grin

tx42

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:48:18 AM

omg tx42 fight them or you will never see the price higher than 300 sat. It doesn't matter if the wallet is broken or not or dev is working on fixes... the main problem of the price lowering are forum trolls.

LOL   Grin  Grin  Grin

Ezra, are you going to dump yet?

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:48:36 AM

now i try to delete the peer.dat file,it complete sync,i put back the wallet.dat in StealthCoin folder,but it show the same no coins in the wallet

type: repairwallet in console
multiinone

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:49:03 AM

I finally got it to sync... it shows that I have received coins, but does it not reflect the balance. The balance = 0. I don't get it. I have done everything suggested to get this far.
Here's a screenshot:

I guess I've made some progress.

this is the same problem i have

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Craftyrocket

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:50:48 AM

Shocked that would be nice, I just want cheap coins! Grin
Lizard_Destroyer

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:53:23 AM

LOL   Grin  Grin  Grin

Bam! That worked like magic! Thanks, dude!
I'm not a sockpuppet troll, btw... just been trying to figure this out.
That was the icing on the cake  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: