Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:32:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:10:47 AM

hahahah price surge troll. I don't even know the price of XST and I don't even care. I saw this guys continuous trolling in ARcoin's thread so I came here to reply decently. Even if its a clone its much better.  You have trolls in your community don't send them to another coin's thread.

Arcoin is dead right now. Look at the bittrex status page. At it's worst, XST had problems synchronizing.

If you don't like others trolling threads, why do you do it?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:14:29 AM

hahahah price surge troll. I don't even know the price of XST and I don't even care. I saw this guys continuous trolling in ARcoin's thread so I came here to reply decently. Even if its a clone its much better.  You have trolls in your community don't send them to another coin's thread.

ARCoin is a piece of shit.  The dev isn't even a dev.  I can say whatever I want, wherever I want and I've stated nothing but FACTS the so called dev cannot defend himself against (so he deletes posts).

XST is the innovative coin and ARCoin is nothing but an XST clone with a few minor changes (but nothing new).

Piss off troll.

Its funny if a troll calls other person troll. hahahah. Facts are what I am stating you were just trolling the thread and I am accepting that its a clone but its better. I will again come in this thread if I see your post in ARcoin's thread. I also can post anywhere I want and ARcoins dev is working for the coin its enough for me. He solved the wallet problem and we are moving on.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:15:51 AM

hahahah price surge troll. I don't even know the price of XST and I don't even care. I saw this guys continuous trolling in ARcoin's thread so I came here to reply decently. Even if its a clone its much better.  You have trolls in your community don't send them to another coin's thread.

Arcoin is dead right now. Look at the bittrex status page. At it's worst, XST had problems synchronizing.

If you don't like others trolling threads, why do you do it?

It is has low volume because of the wallet syncing issue but now it is solved and wallet is updated. The markets will make a move again, just wait and watch.
TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:15:58 AM

hahahah price surge troll. I don't even know the price of XST and I don't even care. I saw this guys continuous trolling in ARcoin's thread so I came here to reply decently. Even if its a clone its much better.  You have trolls in your community don't send them to another coin's thread.

ARCoin is a piece of shit.  The dev isn't even a dev.  I can say whatever I want, wherever I want and I've stated nothing but FACTS the so called dev cannot defend himself against (so he deletes posts).

XST is the innovative coin and ARCoin is nothing but an XST clone with a few minor changes (but nothing new).

Piss off troll.

Its funny if a troll calls other person troll. hahahah. Facts are what I am stating you were just trolling the thread and I am accepting that its a clone but its better. I will again come in this thread if I see your post in ARcoin's thread. I also can post anywhere I want and ARcoins dev is working for the coin its enough for me. He solved the wallet problem and we are moving on.

You are a complete moron, HE did not solve the problem.  He paid someone to do it.

You also have not provided any information on how "its better".  Until you can do that nobody gives two shits what you have to say.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:20:33 AM

See the language you are using in irritation. hahahah . I have compared both coins and still you can't understand why its better. lol I don't want to criticize anybody's work on XST but if you do it on others you have to face it as well. You say XST is innovative then by your logic ARcoin is automatically innovative because its a clone.  And if dev can pay for reviving the coin, you cannot imagine how much more he can do for the coin, at least he has that much investment Smiley
TrekRider

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:22:08 AM

See the language you are using in irritation. hahahah . I have compared both coins and still you can't understand why its better. lol I don't want to criticize anybody's work on XST but if you do it on others you have to face it as well. You say XST is innovative then by your logic ARcoin is automatically innovative because its a clone.  And if dev can pay for reviving the coin, you cannot imagine how much more he can do for the coin, at least he has that much investment Smiley

Thank you for proving my point.    Move along ignorant, bagholder troll.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:25:01 AM

And you also move along ignorant, bagholder troll of XST. hahahah
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:27:35 AM

If you want to talk about StealthCoin go to their forum.

I respect StealthCoin and have nothing against it.

You "respect" StealthCoin because you cloned it and it made you money.  That is not RESPECT.

I didn't clone anything, maybe the guy who started the coin code did.

He is not involved in this coin anymore anyway.

Who "started" this coin?
I see you made the ANN, so did you do any development or pay to have this made?

So the question who/which dev run this ARcorn now?
xtent

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:28:11 AM

Would love to see arcoin roadmap, or is he just going to implement the same features once XST has them.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:31:10 AM

You "respect" StealthCoin because you cloned it and it made you money.  That is not RESPECT.

Who "started" this coin?

The current dev and his friend who coded the coin started it but the friend is not involved now, only the current one is left.
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:32:30 AM

Would love to see arcoin roadmap, or is he just going to implement the same features once XST has them.

ARcoin already has roadmap and it will also implement anonymity on top of TOR, then lets see which coin will have more marketcap.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:33:13 AM

Who "started" this coin?

The current dev and his friend who coded the coin started it but the friend is not involved now, only the current one is left.

Are you sure? why did he left?
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:34:19 AM

I don't have that much information, may be you can ask current Dev, he is a nice guy.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:36:57 AM

I don't have that much information, may be you can ask current Dev, he is a nice guy.

Bring your dev over here as I wouldn't want to go to another thread and considered as troll
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:39:03 AM

Bring your dev over here as I wouldn't want to go to another thread and considered as troll

There is also a thing called personal message, which you can use and contact dev. Neither I nor anyone else is your servant, if you want some information just get it.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:40:37 AM

ARcoin already has roadmap and it will also implement anonymity on top of TOR, then lets see which coin will have more marketcap.

It's doubtful ARcoin will recover from it's current situation, but I already bought a little at the bottom just in case they do. I could double my money.

Probably lost though.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:41:42 AM

I am sure Arcoin anonymity will come after StealthCoin anonymity. I can bet on this.
gustopaz

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:44:28 AM

READY ? ROUND 1 -> ! FIGHT ! <-
vipin.khatri20

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:45:32 AM

I am sure Arcoin anonymity will come after StealthCoin anonymity. I can bet on this.

I wish you good luck with your investment and hope it makes you some money. Thanks for the conversation
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:45:55 AM

it's a waste of time to talk about other crap coins.
check this out!

Lookin' good
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: