Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:28:41 PM

Did anyone catch those panic buys right before the dev made that announcement?

People loosing hope in XST, developer must do something special to hold the community,
Coin always succeed with community, without community coin do not hold any value.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:34:20 PM

People loosing hope in XST, developer must do something special to hold the community,
Coin always succeed with community, without community coin do not hold any value.

Very true, I'm involved with Syscoin & Ethereum it would be great to see Stealthcoin utilize some of their marketing techniques. Stealthcoin just needs exposure the technology it has is a cut above other alts. There is zero spent on marketing stealthcoin right now which is the reason we're not attracting new XST supporters.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:37:15 PM

Yeah, it's been more than 12 hours since a complete wallet update and restyling.

Developers should do more community babysitting and less developing.

Who needs a nap?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:37:40 PM

Very true, I'm involved with Syscoin & Ethereum it would be great to see Stealthcoin utilize some of their marketing techniques. Stealthcoin just needs exposure the technology it has is a cut above other alts. There is zero spent on marketing stealthcoin right now which is the reason we're not attracting new XST supporters.

You could help do it!

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
degold

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:39:23 PM

Marketing is not easy task, and need so much money for that, we really don't know how much developer is capable to do that.

■██████ PB Mining  ⌂  0.0016 BTC / GHS ██████■
StealthDevs (OP)

Activity: 305

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:04:49 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 11:16:54 PM by StealthDevs

Bittrex is several releases behind.

From what we can tell, they refuse to update their wallets, so they are stuck.

Go complain via IRC at #bittrex.

Edit:

It looks like they hadn't restarted after the update.

They are now synced.

STEALTH | XST | stealth.org
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:12:42 PM

Wow really?  A email wouldn't hurt.

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:46:47 PM

Edit:

It looks like they hadn't restarted after the update.

They are now synced.

Nice!

Wow really?  A email wouldn't hurt.

Thanks Richiela!
multiinone

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:25:06 AM

Stealth 1.1.0 Stable Release Wallets

The 1.1.0 release is a stable release, fixing all known issues. Links are below the instructions to sync a wallet.

These wallets have a new look and also have a mint spacing adjustment proposed by prix that sleeps the minting thread for 60 seconds after the client mints a new block. The rest of the wallet functions should be unaffected, so you can still send transactions and accept new blocks from the network while you are staking coins. The basic wallet functionality hasn't changed from the previous beta release.

How to sync a wallet.

Unless you have a serious problem with your wallet, you should probably just restart your client using this release (1.1.0), and not bother to sync a fresh chain. But if you want to sync a fresh chain, then continue on and follow all of the steps carefully.

• First, find your "StealthCoin" application data folder (in your roaming folder on Windows or in "Library/Application Support" on Macs).
  • Edit or create a plain text file called "StealthCoin.conf".
  • Add the lines "rescan=1" and "stake=0" (leave out the quotes):

Code: (StealthCoin.conf)
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rescan=1
stake=0

Don't start your client yet, but your client will automatically find the network in 30 to 90 seconds, so you don't need any "addnode" lines in your "StealthCoin.conf" file. In fact, after you get a successful sync, you should remove the "rescan=1" line so you don't have to wait for a rescan every time you open your wallet. The "stake=0" option makes sure your wallet doesn't try to mint transactions during synchronization, which slows things down considerably.

• Make a copy of your wallet.dat file and put it somewhere safe.
  • From the StealthCoin data directory remove the files and folders called "blkindex.dat", "db.log", "blk0001.dat", "database", "debug.log", and "peers.dat", "tor", and "onion". Removing the latter two make sure that other nodes forget they ever banned you in case you were serving them bad blocks for some reason.
  • Start the client you downloaded above. Version 1.1.0.
  • If you stick at blocks 5310, 5810, or 6310 (or thereabouts), quit your client and restart. It will take you about 5 minutes to get passed 6310. I haven't figured out a good work-around for restarting at these blocks yet. The need to restart may decrease as more nodes on the network run newer versions if the client. The sync will probably pause at other block numbers that end with 310 and 810, but these pauses do not seem to require a restart. The longest pause you can expect is about 90 seconds. Pauses get shorter as the block numbers increase.
  • Compare your synchronization process to the block number for XST at https://bittrex.com/Status . Bittrex has consistently had the best chain, so they are our reference. The explorer at http://explorer.argakiig.us/ is now using the latest beta and is synchronized with Bittrex.
  • When you have synced completely, stop the client, back up your wallet.dat again, and remove the lines "rescan=1" and "stake=0" from your "StealthCoin.conf" file.
  • Restart your client. The whole process should take about 15 to 20 minutes. Compare that to bitcoin, which takes 2-3 weeks.
  • If you are missing coins at the end of this process, type "repairwallet" in the console.

Source: https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth

Windows .exe Automatic Install: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEaHRyc1BTU0FmYW8/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total Scan: http://tinyurl.com/mxfuzh4  (0/53)

Windows .zip Manual Install: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YdXA1aDRCSGNQM2s/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total Scan: http://tinyurl.com/nhuzv3g (0/53)

Mac: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YY083Vlh0TFdGVHM/edit?usp=sharing
Virus Total Scan: http://tinyurl.com/l26896m (0/53)

great work.the wallet sync problem finally getting fixed

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:50:50 AM

480k buy order
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:03:47 AM

In my continuing efforts of expanding my crypto portfolio outside of DRK, I'm now onboard XST. The dev seems to know wtf he's doing and seems to have a good product. In doing due diligence though most of the stuff on StealthCoin said that Tor was a promise still for XST (is that still true or is it live and active?)
IMO Dev needs to get an objective outsider to review this thing to see just how anonymous it is now to get some real attention going.

Overall though it seems like this coin has nowhere to go but up from here.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
darcspawn

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:30:20 AM

In my continuing efforts of expanding my crypto portfolio outside of DRK, I'm now onboard XST. The dev seems to know wtf he's doing and seems to have a good product. In doing due diligence though most of the stuff on StealthCoin said that Tor was a promise still for XST (is that still true or is it live and active?)
IMO Dev needs to get an objective outsider to review this thing to see just how anonymous it is now to get some real attention going.

JL

Tor has been live since launch day.  Wink
argakiig

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:53:07 AM

JL

As stated earlier in the thread there was a bounty offered if you could find out any information about any of your peers.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:18:59 AM

JL

You can see TOR, SYNC and POS working perfectly in this screen capture:

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:42:33 PM

You could help do it!

I'm doing what I can, I've been active on Reddit but need help from the board as you can see these posts are short lived. Maybe it needs something sensationalist. Can stelth claim the first TOR network cryptocurrency?

http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/2bp2v4/stealthcoin_xst_the_underdog_of_anonymous_crypto/

http://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/comments/2bp2v4/stealthcoin_xst_the_underdog_of_anonymous_crypto/
susu

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:28:30 PM

Why has the price rise?

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:42:34 PM

Why has the price rise?
I think a pump is coming...I just sold some of my doges to jump in again on XST Smiley) but this is just me...

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:15:15 PM

300k new buy order
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:16:53 PM

Don't miss the train!

EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:53:59 PM

#xst #stealthcoin Don't miss the train!
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: