Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
tljenson

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:54:59 AM

This coin sounds like a scam  Embarrassed

I don't care what you think, because I know XST is the real deal and it's your loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tljenson

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:56:37 AM

GUSY, STAY AWAY FROM MINTPAL IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY. USING MINTPAL IS ONLY GONNA END UP IN THE SAME SITUATION AS MTGOX.

#PURELOSSES.

How would you know? You work for them, or are you still speculating because they fucked up their launch? I agree they fucked up, but come on lets be realistic. You have to have more than that they missed their launch date because of some unforeseen events.  I give you one right off the bat. XST wallet wasn't working on mintpal, and guess what?? It wasn't working on Bittrex or Poloniex, or Crypsty. I guess all those exchanges are just another MTGox waiting to happen?

Does that sound dumb? If it does, what your saying is equally as stupid.

Check out my twitter @emc2whale Check the last few tweets and tell me you trust these guys!

Thanks for the info, you should have linked to that before or I wouldn't have bothered. Again thanks for the link.
StealthSend

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Because privacy is a basic human right.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 08:12:39 AM

OS X and Windows Daemons for 1.3.0.0

As promised, links to the OS X and Windows daemons for version 1.3.0.0 follow. These builds are useful with StealthText and as standalone clients.

The OP and web site will be updated soon.

Windows Daemon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YaVFDUnpxaGg4OEE/view?usp=sharing
Virus Total: http://tinyurl.com/ow8mqwa (0/54)

OS X Daemon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YemRpMm5nQ2RyZ2s/view?usp=sharing
Virus Total: http://tinyurl.com/n5ahvbp (0/53)
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:49:29 AM

^^ Thanks!

Could someone please clarify what the differences are between the QT Wallet, Stealth Relay and the  Stealth Daemon.

Currently Im just staking with the QT wallet.

Why would I run the Daemon or Relay? Is there a guide?

Many thanks for this fantastic coin!

pm1978

Activity: 201

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 08:57:35 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 09:16:41 AM by pm1978

OS X and Windows Daemons for 1.3.0.0

As promised, links to the OS X and Windows daemons for version 1.3.0.0 follow. These builds are useful with StealthText and as standalone clients.

The OP and web site will be updated soon.

Windows Daemon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YaVFDUnpxaGg4OEE/view?usp=sharing
Virus Total: http://tinyurl.com/ow8mqwa (0/54)

OS X Daemon
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YemRpMm5nQ2RyZ2s/view?usp=sharing
Virus Total: http://tinyurl.com/n5ahvbp (0/53)

Website and OP updated with the new links.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg7731119#msg7731119

https://www.stealth-coin.com/

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
murderouskirk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:16:11 AM

StealthCoin has made the list of "Top Five Altcoins With Proof of Developer"!
pm1978

Activity: 201

stealthcoin.com

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 09:17:19 AM

NICE !

STEALTHCOIN | XST | stealthcoin.com
BLOCKNET : THE INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS https://blocknet.co/ | A DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE THAT IS 100% TRUSTLESS.
zeerobje

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:32:22 AM

With a massive showing and 70 votes, StealthCoin (#Stealthcoin) took the floor from the start of the poll showing off its relentlessly supportive community. As far as stealthy currency goes, XST appears to be at the forefront of the stage. One of Stealthcoin’s leading innovations is StealthText, giving holders the ability to both message and sent money to each other anonymously using text messages. Also in development is the impressive StealthSend, offering cryptographic blockchain analysis resistance to provide plausible deniability for all transactions. This coin continuously holds impressive volume in the exchanges, relentlessly seeks out new stealth innovations, and promises a warm and welcoming community of holders. If you’re looking to invest in stealthy cryptocurrency, Stealthcoin is one that cannot be overlooked. (Dev Twitter – Dev Info)
child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:12:19 PM

With a massive showing and 70 votes, StealthCoin (#Stealthcoin) took the floor from the start of the poll showing off its relentlessly supportive community. As far as stealthy currency goes, XST appears to be at the forefront of the stage. One of Stealthcoin’s leading innovations is StealthText, giving holders the ability to both message and sent money to each other anonymously using text messages. Also in development is the impressive StealthSend, offering cryptographic blockchain analysis resistance to provide plausible deniability for all transactions. This coin continuously holds impressive volume in the exchanges, relentlessly seeks out new stealth innovations, and promises a warm and welcoming community of holders. If you’re looking to invest in stealthy cryptocurrency, Stealthcoin is one that cannot be overlooked. (Dev Twitter – Dev Info)

+1  Cool

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:20:14 PM

GUSY, STAY AWAY FROM MINTPAL IF YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY. USING MINTPAL IS ONLY GONNA END UP IN THE SAME SITUATION AS MTGOX.

#PURELOSSES.

How would you know? You work for them? Are you still speculating because they fucked up their launch? I agree they fucked up, but come on let’s be realistic. You have to have more than that they missed their launch date. One of the reasons they weren't on time was the XST wallet wasn't working, and guesses what? It wasn't working on Bittrex or Poloniex, or Crypsty. I guess all those exchanges are just another MTGox waiting to happen?

Do you really think they delayed the release before because xst wallet?
They launched yesterday with several wallets with problems, IOC, blackcoin, vericoin, doge ... 2FA not work, missing accounts and many other problems.
Still I believe that everything will be normalized in the coming hours.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 12:32:10 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 12:49:37 PM by EmilioMann

^^ Thanks!

Could someone please clarify what the differences are between the QT Wallet, Stealth Relay and the  Stealth Daemon.

Currently Im just staking with the QT wallet.

Why would I run the Daemon or Relay? Is there a guide?

Many thanks for this fantastic coin!

Stealth QT is the wallet.

Stealth relay, is the program that must be installed on your PC so that you can use the mobile app stealthtext.

Stealth daemon, i'm not sure, but I think it is for anyone who wants to build own wallet

Of these 3 I also just use stealth QT because i use iphone and stealthtext to ios and java phones will be released after compliance with the roadmap
tljenson

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:21:52 PM

#PURELOSSES.

How would you know? You work for them? Are you still speculating because they fucked up their launch? I agree they fucked up, but come on let’s be realistic. You have to have more than that they missed their launch date. One of the reasons they weren't on time was the XST wallet wasn't working, and guesses what? It wasn't working on Bittrex or Poloniex, or Crypsty. I guess all those exchanges are just another MTGox waiting to happen?

They launched yesterday with several wallets with problems, IOC, blackcoin, vericoin, doge ... 2FA not work, missing accounts and many other problems.

No not really, its not the point I was trying to make. Basically I was using it as an example of how SHIT HAPPENS! It wouldn't matter what it was, it was what was at the top of my mind at that point.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:45:01 PM

#PURELOSSES.

No not really, its not the point I was trying to make. Basically I was using it as an example of how SHIT HAPPENS! It wouldn't matter what it was, it was what was at the top of my mind at that point.

I agree with you
tljenson

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 01:52:14 PM

#PURELOSSES.

I agree with you

The tweet Surplus Bob pointed to was unconvincing. First I don't know the guy in the video, he belonged to some foundation. Wouldn't be surprised if it was Bob, as he runs a for profit group for investors. Sounds like whomever it was started a shit storm of controversy surrounding the new Mintpal V2.  The guy in the video sounded like some noisy teenager; in over his head sticking his nose in official company business. Sounded like he pissed off some shareholders of Mintpal, for asking for information about a prior audit. I don't know all the facts, but it sounded messed up.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:11:18 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 02:43:23 PM by LongAndShort

Hey all, nice to see you left the // Copyright (c) 2014 The ShadowCoin developers in the code HERE for their stealth addresses.

It would be nice if you update your readme HERE please by giving credit, definitely where credit is due to the shadowcoin and razor developers!!

Also ill give you heads up and you might like to update your code properly giving credit where its due THIS Piece of code actually originated from RAZOR and not Stealthcoin!

This is important to trace back where code actually derives from for people in the distant future to be able to trace a line back to its TRUE place of origin..Not showing due diligence in this area is unacceptable and happens all to often in these coins which are financial instruments and must be surgical or you just don't belong here!

^^ The above is what i posted in SSD thread too just to be clear on what i came across.

Hey StealthDevs i think you searched replaced Copyright (c) and removed razors from HERE  and HERE and prolly a heap of other stuff you have done that too also. One day professionals are going to come through this space and stuff like this is going to make fools of us all so lets keep it legit hey!? The original is RAZORS!

You also left out Shadows mention, using their stealth address code HERE
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:39:39 PM

#mintgox

LOL

Just stay with bittrex!!

I agree
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:41:37 PM

Hey all, nice to see you left the // Copyright (c) 2014 The ShadowCoin developers in the code HERE for their stealth addresses.

It would be nice if you update your readme HERE please by giving credit, definitely where credit is due to the shadowcoin and razor developers!!

Also ill give you heads up and you might like to update your code properly giving credit where its due THIS Piece of code actually originated from RAZOR and not Stealthcoin!

This is important to trace back where code actually derives from for people in the distant future to be able to trace a line back to its TRUE place of origin..Not showing due diligence in this area is unacceptable and happens all to often in these coins which are financial instruments and must be surgical or you just don't belong here!

^^ The above is what i posted in SSD thread too just to be clear on what i came across.

Hey StealthDevs i think you searched replaced Copyright (c) and removed razors from HERE  and HERE and prolly a heap of other stuff you have done that too also. One day professionals are going to come through this space and stuff like this is going to make fools of us all so lets keep it legit hey!? The original is RAZORS!

piece of shit troll
"Your" coin mentions some other what your code derived since bitcoin?
Of course not.
And tell me what stealthcoin has from razor? Tor? lol
Stealthcoin was de first tor + pos coin.
how old are you?
Why you will not worry about the problems of "your" coin instead of staying in the threads of other troubling as a child?
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:51:58 PM

Top 5?

It was number 1.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:53:21 PM

It wasn't cloned from razor, dumbass.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 03:12:50 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2014, 03:51:29 PM by EmilioMann

piece of shit troll
"Your" coin mentions some other what your code derived since bitcoin?
Of course not.
And tell me what stealthcoin has from razor? Tor? lol
Stealthcoin was de first tor + pos coin.
how old are you?
Why you will not worry about the problems of "your" coin instead of staying in the threads of other troubling as a child?

You keep telling everyone to grow up but i think its you who needs to check himself.

Shadow does not have issues like this or any other issues for that matter the coin is fine, the code in it is fine and gives mentions to the other coind developers and keeps their copyright intact.

We haven't even begun marketing yet so we are not really phased about markets price and gimmick!.. I'm just pointing out things like copy paste bandits..But you cant seem to accept it so move on kid because you are actually terrible for this coin all you do is bash anyone in here thats says anything remotely critical and swear at them!

Re-Read my posts it was not a "your stupid tor implementation pitched as innovation isn't first" it was you are not giving the devs who own the code in it, recognition! and keeping their copyright intact! i'll post it again because you clearly missed it!

Razor code https://github.com/razor-coin/razor/blob/master/src/tor/razor.h  stealthcoin dev removed copyright and gave it to themselves! https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/blob/master/src/tor/adapter/stealth.h and then SSD copy pasted your fake copyright code and now you see what i'm getting at!? it's true origin is now lost https://github.com/SonicScrew/SonicScrewdriver/blob/master/src/tor/stealth.h

You might say to yourself which i doubt but ill just humor you and say you might say "well SSD should also be responsible for making sure its correct" And i would agree, however. I'm here talking about stealthcoin  and i've made my point so thank you for also proving yet again what a turn off you really are to people who come here!

piece of shit, razor isn't POS. Stealthcoin was the first TOR + POS coin.
And as you can see here, nowhere in the stealthcoin roadmap mentions about stealth addresses because it was released just as a bonus with latest wallet update and credits to shadowcoin are properly placed in the source code of stealthcoin.
Stealthcoin has several other great features.
The shit from shadowcoin not appear because the devs delete all that is posted talking about them as done now with my post there, unlike the stealthcoin devs that has nothing to hide and leave the trolls and fudsters like you write what you want

what is so special about this coin?

* Amazing dev team

* Amazing community

* Amazing and revolutionary technology to send coins anonymously. Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment!

* Audicted and aproved by Dan Metcalf

* Cryptonote without blockchain bloat using revolutionary chandran signatures

* Crypto Certify

* +5 PODs

* Openbazaar platform based on stealthsend (december)

* Still very undervalued. When xst start being used as money in openbazaar and stealthmarkets around the world its value will explode.

Pages: « 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 [399] 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: