Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:59:33 PM

Well i think its clear..The majority of this community dont know a thing about this tech, and i think its safe to assume thats why they are here. Educate yourself guys/gals because this project so far is fluff and vaporware, smoke and mirrors maintained by everyone in here. Its has all of its wieght on sms relay and hats off to that its neat. But its not going to sustain the weight you are putting into its relevance and quality! Not with a toxic community like this not with the way you have handled me and i'm just one person wait untill more come! and ask the same questions

Everything is fine, dude.

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-its-medication-time.png

It certainly is! I just awoke from my nap & things have gone beyond ridiculous. I offered the piece-pipe... it didn't work. I am now again offering my medication to someone who needs it more. Damn, why did I come back & look at this crap?

http://i62.tinypic.com/wvzkux.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:00:13 PM

Wanna know why Hondo wont answer to save all you from this Trolling because hes either A) gone left with the pump group... or B)Realizes that people have caught on to his vaporware and the fact that after 3 months he could only turn out copy and paste shitcoin and has no idea how to answer all these questions....He is most likely gone...  Just like your volume from BOB and just like bobs tech guy Coinada who was the senior member that used to hang around here and defend the coin and its tech..They left it in those gigantic dumps... but enjoy waiting and enjoy the butthurt...

This could be a sad but true fact  Embarrassed Dev has gone very silent through these massive dumps

I don't think its fair to assume what he is doing is out of malice or hiding but his community is what stinks this place is a quagmire of uneducated putrid individuals commenting on things far beyond their understanding so they have to attack our mental health and motive! when we are quite clear! stealthsend is vaporware because it is not doable stealthcoin is to be abolished in place of some vaporware thats not doable and a pow chain with a 6 minute blockchain..am i missing something here thats a terrible combo! I feel sorry for the good ones here!

What is your goal here? Apparently, you have all of the free time in the world to stay in this thread. What is it that your wanting to get out of this?  

I thought that has been cleared up with the amount of times i've said it to you but i guess your're a bit slow so ill spell it out again. Because you seem to be spending the same amount of time responding to me with garbage. I think you need to look at yourself harder and stop projecting your stench onto me.

I longandshort want a mature open discussion with regards to razorcoins copyright removal and the fact that chandran signatures are not linkable or traceable making stealthsend proposal vaporware!

These are questions any sane person would ask given the facts which i have laid our about 100 times in all different ways here and have been met with utter filth! From a community who dosn't seem to care that this project is smoke and mirrors! nor address it with proper discussion and without wild accusations and attacks

I really thought its been that clear but i guess 100 posts later you are still asking the same stupid question wondering why im still here! shame on you

You see most of us here have problem believing in you because your proof, source and fact is just coming out your ass with no hard evident. What I considered is just your opinion.

I've given you the proof over 100 time now..you don't understand any of this let alone what it means so buzz off please seriously i gave some good avise stop posting in reply to me because you just keep asking the same question and get the same answer

Why is stealthsend proposal vaporware: Chandran signatures are unlinkable/tracaeble!

I am sure Hondo know what to do;
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9200425/xst/Stealthsend_Whitepaper_brief0914.pdf

This is why Stealthcoin will have to convert to POW in other to use with StealthSend, it's like two coins into one so I see no reason to be linkable.

By the way SDC is dead because your incompetent dev don't know much about chandran signatures and all he can do is ring signature with no chandran signatures. Ring signature itself is so yesterday. There is no need to get into Showdowncoin when it's copy of Monero and Bytebitcoin itself.

Do you even read the whitepaper brief? I know Stealthcoin1 post the link to you yesterday but did read and understand it? If you do can you explain us how/why and what Stealthcoin need to convert to Stealthsend?

Did you really just repost utter garbage again! none of that makes any sense because stealthsend proposal is vaporware its not doable its unlinkmable/tracaeble.

What the hell man? Why do you keep repeat and dodge the question everytime? I repeat because I want the answer.
Do you even read the whitepaper brief? I know Stealthcoin1 post the link to you yesterday but did you read and understand it? If you do read then can you explain us how/why and what Stealthcoin need to convert to Stealthsend? Please explain Stealthcoin and Stealthsend why and how it convert seen you already know the Stealthsend proposal. So you already know the Stealthsend proposal, please draw diagram? Please stop this unlinkable, unlinkable, unlinkable, unlinkable, untraceable. Isn't the purpose of anon is not traceable?

oh dear god give me strenght with this one! chandran signitures are not linkable/tracaeble
Copy paste because i'm getting tired of your thickness and ignorance stop asking a damn question and not reading the answer!

sub-linear traceable ring signatures could operate on the same principle as what they are implying, but chandran signatures aren't linkable / traceable
traceable: it has to be traceable, so you have like a public tag, otherwise the same ringsignature could just be created again, and they could double spend
linkable (in the context of ring sigs) seems to mean that the same tag can't be used twice in the same ring  traceable means the tag can't be used twice regardless of the keys in the ring

I give up. I think only hondo know what he is doing and he can explain it to you.

Give up on what i've explain it 100 times to you. why ask questions you know you wont understand the answer to im not talking about linking stealthcoin to stealthsend im talking about the chandran signitures not being linkable/tracaeble its the same answer over and over again all different ways yet you still ask he same question..its proven right there in my answer they are not linkable! whats so complicated about that!

you guys are killing yourselves here each and every reply to me just stop replying to me and attacking me. and address the claims in mature fashion learn to because this community stinks and is not worthy!

You are not what cryptocoins represent you are filthy children at your keyboards stupidly putting your money only where there is some volume..guess what you have no value and this is going to come apart very soon if you continue to address outsiders into your thread like this with factual claims!
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:00:29 PM

For new members and old here's what we have to look forward to!

objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:02:16 PM

Wanna know why Hondo wont answer to save all you from this Trolling because hes either A) gone left with the pump group... or B)Realizes that people have caught on to his vaporware and the fact that after 3 months he could only turn out copy and paste shitcoin and has no idea how to answer all these questions....He is most likely gone...  Just like your volume from BOB and just like bobs tech guy Coinada who was the senior member that used to hang around here and defend the coin and its tech..They left it in those gigantic dumps... but enjoy waiting and enjoy the butthurt...

This could be a sad but true fact  Embarrassed Dev has gone very silent through these massive dumps

I don't think its fair to assume what he is doing is out of malice or hiding but his community is what stinks this place is a quagmire of uneducated putrid individuals commenting on things far beyond their understanding so they have to attack our mental health and motive! when we are quite clear! stealthsend is vaporware because it is not doable stealthcoin is to be abolished in place of some vaporware thats not doable and a pow chain with a 6 minute blockchain..am i missing something here thats a terrible combo! I feel sorry for the good ones here!

What is your goal here? Apparently, you have all of the free time in the world to stay in this thread. What is it that your wanting to get out of this? 

I thought that has been cleared up with the amount of times i've said it to you but i guess your're a bit slow so ill spell it out again. Because you seem to be spending the same amount of time responding to me with garbage. I think you need to look at yourself harder and stop projecting your stench onto me.

I longandshort want a mature open discussion with regards to razorcoins copyright removal and the fact that chandran signatures are not linkable or traceable making stealthsend proposal vaporware!

These are questions any sane person would ask given the facts which i have laid our about 100 times in all different ways here and have been met with utter filth! From a community who dosn't seem to care that this project is smoke and mirrors! nor address it with proper discussion and without wild accusations and attacks

I really thought its been that clear but i guess 100 posts later you are still asking the same stupid question wondering why im still here! shame on you

I thought you were above personal attacks.  Huh It looks like you've stooped to our level...you should be ashamed of yourself for stooping to our level!  Roll Eyes

I see now that your probably a 15 year old who still lives with his parents and has nothing better to do than get butthurt because the coin that you believe in is doing badly. All of us have made points over and over again that you have ignored and have asked you questions that you have ignored. It's just pure FUD at this point.

Let me tell you something, even without chandran signatures, I've done very well with this coin!  Grin I haven't dumped once, and have been steadily profiting.  Grin

The rest of what I have is reserved for November. I'm about to pick up some more coins. Thanks for trying to warn me though...I appreciate it...so far, I'm going alright. Wink
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:03:42 PM

Well i think its clear..The majority of this community dont know a thing about this tech, and i think its safe to assume thats why they are here. Educate yourself guys/gals because this project so far is fluff and vaporware, smoke and mirrors maintained by everyone in here. Its has all of its wieght on sms relay and hats off to that its neat. But its not going to sustain the weight you are putting into its relevance and quality! Not with a toxic community like this not with the way you have handled me and i'm just one person wait untill more come! and ask the same questions

It certainly is! I just awoke from my nap & things have gone beyond ridiculous. I offered the piece-pipe... it didn't work. I an now again offering my medication to someone who needs it more. Damn, why did I come back & look at this crap?

'i don't need any of that i have the stamina to continually prove what a complete and utter bunch of childish people you're let alone the fact you're actually not looking at this project the way others see it smoke and mirrors and fluff and vaporware! you are condoning the removing of copyright and the false claims you can produce stealthsend!!! irresponsible!
zeerobje

Activity: 326

SHPING Presale:22-31 JAN / Crowdsale:22 FEB-23 MAR

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:04:04 PM

They almost fill there Orders....
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:07:23 PM

@LongAndShort

Your verbosity in this thread is gross, and this will hopefully be the only time I break my rule about engaging trolls.

Your posts range in grammatical quality, from unintelligible to semi-literate.

Therefor your account is managed by various parties

Therefor you (all of you) are not trustworthy

Goodbye Long & Short

Is that you demonstrating the contrast between my factual evidence to backup my claims vs the wild assumptions and attacks received by me?

in laymans terms is that you showing what anther topic diversion looks like

No. It is me stating that I don't trust either you or your illierate friend who would have answered unintelligibly if I had posted this comment a few hours from now when his shift starts.

GTFO!

risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:07:51 PM

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-its-medication-time.png

It certainly is! I just awoke from my nap & things have gone beyond ridiculous. I offered the piece-pipe... it didn't work. I an now again offering my medication to someone who needs it more. Damn, why did I come back & look at this crap?

http://i62.tinypic.com/wvzkux.jpg

'i don't need any of that i have the stamina to continually prove what a complete and utter bunch of childish people you're let alone the fact you're actually not looking at this project the way others see it smoke and mirrors and fluff and vaporware! you are condoning the removing of copyright and the false claims you can produce stealthsend!!! irresponsible!

Dude, I tried to be reasonable with you & it seemed like we were in agreement that this coin-war was accomplishing nothing. I took a nap, woke up & you're back at it twice as hard. Come on dude... that ain't cool!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:08:19 PM

Wanna know why Hondo wont answer to save all you from this Trolling because hes either A) gone left with the pump group... or B)Realizes that people have caught on to his vaporware and the fact that after 3 months he could only turn out copy and paste shitcoin and has no idea how to answer all these questions....He is most likely gone...  Just like your volume from BOB and just like bobs tech guy Coinada who was the senior member that used to hang around here and defend the coin and its tech..They left it in those gigantic dumps... but enjoy waiting and enjoy the butthurt...

This could be a sad but true fact  Embarrassed Dev has gone very silent through these massive dumps

I thought you were above personal attacks.  Huh It looks like you've stooped to our level...you should be ashamed of yourself for stooping to our level!  Roll Eyes

I see now that your probably a 15 year old who still lives with his parents and has nothing better to do than get butthurt because the coin that you believe in is doing badly. All of us have made points over and over again that you have ignored and have asked you questions that you have ignored. It's just pure FUD at this point.

Let me tell you something, even without chandran signatures, I've done very well with this coin!  Grin I haven't dumped once, and have been steadily profiting.  Grin

The rest of what I have is reserved for November. I'm about to pick up some more coins. Thanks for trying to warn me though...I appreciate it...so far, I'm going alright. Wink

ok progress you are admitting you pathetic great..so then you still miss the point here i am not talking about shadow nor am i the slightest bit worried about it.
this has everything to do with xst why did your dev remove razorcoins copyright and why are you not linking that to his inability to produce stealthsend when i'm saying its not doable none of you have a counter argument to those claims when i've stated fact! its not linkable so tell me why do you keep responding to me with completely irrelevant dribble and aboding the claims! Is it too simple for you are you that incapable of processing it? if so please feel free to keep replying to me
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:11:07 PM

ok progress you are admitting you pathetic great..so then you still miss the point here i am not talking about shadow nor am i the slightest bit worried about it.
this has everything to do with xst why did your dev remove razorcoins copyright and why are you not linking that to his inability to produce stealthsend when i'm saying its not doable none of you have a counter argument to those claims when i've stated fact! its not linkable so tell me why do you keep responding to me with completely irrelevant dribble and aboding the claims! Is it too simple for you are you that incapable of processing it? if so please feel free to keep replying to me

child_harold

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:11:28 PM

EVERYBODY PLEASE NOTE AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY POSTING BULLSHIT FROM LONGANDSHORT'S ACCOUNT.

YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE ONE CAN SPEAK ENGLISH AND THE OTEHR CLEARLY CANNOT.

MAXIMUS FUDUS!

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:12:42 PM

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:17:05 PM

@LongAndShort

Your verbosity in this thread is gross, and this will hopefully be the only time I break my rule about engaging trolls.

Goodbye Long & Short

Is that you demonstrating the contrast between my factual evidence to backup my claims vs the wild assumptions and attacks received by me?

No. It is me stating that I don't trust either you or your illierate friend who would have answered unintelligibly if I had posted this comment a few hours from now when his shift starts.

GTFO!

Its me, im dyslexic and mostly illiterate. I left school at 14 and retired at 24 quite similar to most major ceo Richard Branson ect ect . So sure take what you can get and continue to avoid the point completely you only look the fool not me.

I mean, even i know what this tech represents. my claims are not "bullshit"  They are very real and to anyone who knows about it sees the explanation in what i've been stating all along

I've spelt it out now run along and learn what it means. Chandran signatures are not linkable/tracaeble in the principal that hondo is implying.

Its that simple yet you deny it! because you don't understand. Thats not my fault its kinda cutting edge tech you just need to step back and look at the facts they are overwhelming to the point this is a doomed to fail project. There seems to be no hope for this community with this level of ignorance! somebody with some sense please speak up.
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:19:58 PM

moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 10:24:23 PM

@LongAndShort

Goodbye Long & Short

GTFO!

Its me, im dyslexic and mostly illiterate. I left school at 14 and retired at 24 quite similar to most major ceo Richard Branson ect ect . So sure take what you can get and continue to avoid the point completely you only look the fool not me.

I mean, even i know what this tech represents. my claims are not "bullshit"  They are very real and to anyone who knows about it sees the explanation in what i've been stating all along

I've spelt it out now run along and learn what it means. Chandran signatures are not linkable/tracaeble in the principal that hondo is implying.

Its that simple yet you deny it! because you don't understand. Thats not my fault its kinda cutting edge tech you just need to step back and look at the facts they are overwhelming to the point this is a doomed to fail project. There seems to be no hope for this community with this level of ignorance! somebody with some sense please speak up.
Crap!.... are you still here fuck face ?

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
child_harold

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:25:03 PM

@LongAndShort

Goodbye Long & Short

GTFO!

Thanks buddy!

I'll take my chances Smiley

Now perhaps you could do us all a favour and GTFO?

Many thanks for your altruistic and semi-intelligible contributions, I know you only have our best interests at heart.

Enjoy your early retirement why don't you? LOL

GOODBYE

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:25:20 PM

You all realise if you had any decent tech what so ever you would be countering my claims at every turn..Should look into that just thought id help you to that conclusion! be safe and be more aware of what you are getting into. Thanks

↓↓↓ Reduced to posting graphics now because of the lack of true contribution
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:25:37 PM

GStealthCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:25:49 PM

Anyone else think its hilarious that long and short has contributed about 100 pages of rubbish to this thread, more pages than shadowcoins entire thread?

Pathetic.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:31:41 PM

Anyone else think its hilarious that long and short has contributed about 100 pages of rubbish to this thread, more pages than shadowcoins entire thread?

Pathetic.

I know...right? LOL  Cheesy So pathetic!

If he just put this much effort into making his coin successful... Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 [432] 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: