Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:46:58 PM

@LongAndShort

Your verbosity in this thread is gross, and this will hopefully be the only time I break my rule about engaging trolls.

Your posts range in grammatical quality, from unintelligible to semi-literate.

Therefor your account is managed by various parties

Therefor you (all of you) are not trustworthy

Goodbye Long & Short

Is that you demonstrating the contrast between my factual evidence to backup my claims vs the wild assumptions and attacks received by me?

in laymans terms is that you showing what anther topic diversion looks like

No. It is me stating that I don't trust either you or your illierate friend who would have answered unintelligibly if I had posted this comment a few hours from now when his shift starts.

GTFO!

Its me, im dyslexic and mostly illiterate. I left school at 14 and retired at 24 quite similar to most major ceo Richard Branson ect ect . So sure take what you can get and continue to avoid the point completely you only look the fool not me.

I mean, even i know what this tech represents. my claims are not "bullshit"  They are very real and to anyone who knows about it sees the explanation in what i've been stating all along

I've spelt it out now run along and learn what it means. Chandran signatures are not linkable/tracaeble in the principal that hondo is implying.

Its that simple yet you deny it! because you don't understand. Thats not my fault its kinda cutting edge tech you just need to step back and look at the facts they are overwhelming to the point this is a doomed to fail project. There seems to be no hope for this community with this level of ignorance! somebody with some sense please speak up.

What?Huh

Ha ha ha... This made me laugh so hard! It all makes sense now Smiley

That's why I've been offering him my medication... he says he doesn't need it HAHAHA!!!!!

Can you tell me if how hondo is successfully going to implement chandran sigs the way he implys? No? then you need not continue to pretend you are able to comment on it..i mean of course its crazy if you cant understand it but that means you should stop trying to pretend its wrong! Didn't your parents teach you any of this..or are they yet to do that still?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 10:48:29 PM

WHATS UP with XST?? no volume,no sales,and low !
If you pay attention...people are not selling their XST. Are some buyers that wait to buy at very low prices. That's all.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:48:43 PM

This is what fud crews do. This is why they work so diligently day in and day out. It's not because they're good guys. Its not because they care about crypto. It's because of money. Stealthsend is attempting to do what other's say can't be done. Some of us bought in because if it can be done then this coin is going to be in the top 10. That is our choice, that is our right. Hondo is competent. The SMS feature was highly praised by Dan Metcalf himself. Our dev has used code from other coins. He also gives out code to other coins. Our dev is busy working. Has doesn't have time to come in here and argue. If you want to buy then buy. If you want to sell then sell.

+1. Hondo didn't leave school at 14 Smiley

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:49:33 PM

Anyone else think its hilarious that long and short has contributed about 100 pages of rubbish to this thread, more pages than shadowcoins entire thread?

Pathetic.
He is an aggressive piece of shit with no life. No matter what you tell him he keeps bugging people.
A human toilet  that won't leave unless forced.
He doesn't really want anything, but i guess is the only place in his pathetic life where he gets some attention.

Your right...he's getting attention and that's all he wants. In a way...he's won...because we're acknowledging him.

You would think someone as successful as himself (retiring at 24...like he claims...lol  Roll Eyes) would have much better things to do than waste all of his time bashing an up-and-coming alt-coin. Hold on........is this really Bill Gates?  Shocked
id prefer you stop enabling me to reply to you, pointing out how pathetic you are being. If your community didn't bash every person that comes in here bringing up things you don't understand and or don't like then you wouldn't be here dealing with me right now.

I keep saying to you why don't you just have a mature discussion about this instead of the putrid dribble you insist on delivering in every post you have! Becuase you cant? Fine then stop talking to me or about me and life will be rosy for you because you wont come out looking like a foolish child!

We've tried to have a discussion with you, but your not interested in that. It's like talking to a wall.

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:50:14 PM

@Pookie, are you a girl? Your name seems like a little pony name

@Longandshort
What kind of dev are you? You are part of dev team from a scamcoin that take the ideas of others and simply rushes to launch before and say it was the first without giving any credit to other and then begin with fud on another thread to try destroy another coin.
You guys did it with the ​​mobile wallet with stake from librexcoin and now with a html 5 wallet from i/o coin and also are here just to try to discover how implement chandran signatures to launch it before stealthcoin too.

"Shadow knowing of the release of the wallet, ninja released the night before a QT5 based wallet running html5. IO COin was built from the ground up on RPC-only daemon. Meaning innovation something that had not been done before"

"I/OCoin  is the first  100% HTML5 desktop wallet.  John, click the about tab on that wallet and post here what it says. You will find it says QT. I rest my case
. See post #979 here – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.960  The person in the shadowcon “self moderated thread” (the easiest way to know if the coin is ‘shady and scamy’ is to simply check if it is a Self Moderated thread, so they can hide the truth) Quote” it is a QT based desktop wallet with a front HTML5 UI”  Clearly saying it is not a a html5 wallet."

http://www.coinssource.com/io-coin-design-meets-function-html5-wallet-pos-3-0/

THE HTML5 WALLET FROM SHADOWCOIN IS FAKE! JUST MAKE UP!
[/b]

GStealthCoin

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:51:41 PM

Please all ignore long and short. He is Richard Branson. Best to ignore.

risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:54:54 PM

@LongAndShort

Your verbosity in this thread is gross, and this will hopefully be the only time I break my rule about engaging trolls.

Goodbye Long & Short

Is that you demonstrating the contrast between my factual evidence to backup my claims vs the wild assumptions and attacks received by me?

No. It is me stating that I don't trust either you or your illierate friend who would have answered unintelligibly if I had posted this comment a few hours from now when his shift starts.

GTFO!

Its me, im dyslexic and mostly illiterate. I left school at 14 and retired at 24 quite similar to most major ceo Richard Branson ect ect . So sure take what you can get and continue to avoid the point completely you only look the fool not me.

I mean, even i know what this tech represents. my claims are not "bullshit"  They are very real and to anyone who knows about it sees the explanation in what i've been stating all along

I've spelt it out now run along and learn what it means. Chandran signatures are not linkable/tracaeble in the principal that hondo is implying.

Its that simple yet you deny it! because you don't understand. Thats not my fault its kinda cutting edge tech you just need to step back and look at the facts they are overwhelming to the point this is a doomed to fail project. There seems to be no hope for this community with this level of ignorance! somebody with some sense please speak up.

What?Huh

That's why I've been offering him my medication... he says he doesn't need it HAHAHA!!!!!

Can you tell me if how hondo is successfully going to implement chandran sigs the way he implys? No? then you need not continue to pretend you are able to comment on it..i mean of course its crazy if you cant understand it but that means you should stop trying to pretend its wrong! Didn't your parents teach you any of this..or are they yet to do that still?

It is your concern, not mine. I already told you to contact Hondo. I'm not going to do it on someone else's behalf. You've ranted enough here, it's YOUR question. Bloody hell, if you haven't done that in the 3 days you've been pissing about it... then you're obviously here just to piss on our parade. I gotta give you credit. You must get very little sleep because it's non-stop.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:55:14 PM

This is what fud crews do. This is why they work so diligently day in and day out. It's not because they're good guys. Its not because they care about crypto. It's because of money. Stealthsend is attempting to do what other's say can't be done. Some of us bought in because if it can be done then this coin is going to be in the top 10. That is our choice, that is our right. Hondo is competent. The SMS feature was highly praised by Dan Metcalf himself. Our dev has used code from other coins. He also gives out code to other coins. Our dev is busy working. Has doesn't have time to come in here and argue. If you want to buy then buy. If you want to sell then sell.

i'm bringing up an issue you should all be concerned about lol but yeah its fud don't address it just place it in the fud pile and put your head in the sand! don't complicate it just address it!

Do you realise the example im writing into the history books in your thread here, this is a forum and you are ignoring what a user is saying and bashing them..

Do your realise where exactly you are! your're in a technical forum thread! i'm bringing up concerns that clearly you are all trying to avoid..If you didn't treat people this way right now we wouldn't be here talking about it!

Why arn't any of you seeing how pathetic and toxic you are as a community! You do not belong in this industry if you cannot handle such scrutiny and questions. It is alarming you have not even that clue of what this place is!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:56:05 PM

@LongAndShort

Goodbye Long & Short

GTFO!

What?Huh

It is your concern, not mine. I already told you to contact Hondo. I'm not going to do it on someone else's behalf. You've ranted enough here, it's YOUR question. Bloody hell, if you haven't done that in the 3 days you've been pissing about it... then you're obviously here just to piss on our parade. I gotta give you credit. You must get very little sleep because it's non-stop.

look at how you respond to it though you are toxic you cant deny it! and you're all patting yourselves on the back for it which is highly absurd
RadDragon

Activity: 188

Sound science

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 10:57:20 PM

Ya'll need Jesus.

oh wait

BTC donations: 13aybLjCevCow87LaQQ3CtsFLMgBFchs3Y
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:58:23 PM

@LongAndShort

Goodbye Long & Short

GTFO!

What?Huh

Sorry, I don't have a magic crystal ball like you do & I am not a programmer. I've already pointed out that you are doing nothing more than speculating.
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 11:00:10 PM

@LongAndShort

Goodbye Long & Short

GTFO!

What?Huh

LongFaceAndShortdick...look...you finally won!!! After so much fight you convinced me and I'm sure all the others agree, to sell my XST for the lowest price possible. I will never touch that coin again. Its a promise! I'm sure all the ex-supporters of XST present here did the same.
I was wrong you were right all the time.
Now...will you fuck off and leave us alone ?
Wait , wait...don't go. I forgot. Moreover, from now on i'm a supporter of Shadow, and I'm going to buy as much as I can. Even if the prices are high.
I finished. Now will you go away, and never come back ? Please? Pretty please ?

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:00:29 PM

Ya'll need Jesus.

oh wait

No worries, he's still here!

http://i58.tinypic.com/2ev6of4.jpg
GStealthCoin

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:02:28 PM

Its me, im dyslexic and mostly illiterate. I left school at 14 and retired at 24 quite similar to most major ceo Richard Branson ect ect.

This is funny on so many levels. Is long and short a comedian?

1.  Richard Branson is not illiterate. In fact he went to university. Last I heard he still runs virgin media, virgin atlantic and virgin money, amongst others (ca. 400 companies). He is 58. Not retired. Worth $5bn.

2.  'Most' CEOs are not founders and therefore work until at least 50.

3.  Crypto is a complex game. Longhandshort left school at 14. Enough said.

Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:03:30 PM

I'm treating you with the same respect you treat me. Stop talking about feelings and what not. You're in a tech forum, remember? But if you want free therapy so bad then fine. You obviously came from an abusive home or something. I'm guessing women ignore you and don't give you the time or appreciation that you deserve. So you come here and act like a monster.

Now tell me about how you're super rich and bang super models since you were 12. Or shit on me for going off topic. Point is we're all here waiting till November. Knowing that this is the waiting period. The quiet before the storm. Is hondo going to deliver, can he, will he? These are all unknowns and why the price is still low. You've gone from being a champion of truth to a butthurt person who is here out of spite because you feel disrespected? Get real.

You say it's impossible. Hondo say's he can do it. That's that. Nobody thinks otherwise. Nobody here has been tricked. We're all placing cheap bets with a high reward if it pays off.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:03:38 PM

@LongAndShort

Goodbye Long & Short

GTFO!

What?Huh

LongFaceAndShortdick...look...you finally won!!! After so much fight you convinced me and I'm sure all the others agree, to sell my XST for the lowest price possible. I will never touch that coin again. Its a promise! I'm sure all the ex-supporters of XST present here did the same.
I was wrong you were right all the time.
Now...will you fuck off and leave us alone ?
Wait , wait...don't go. I forgot. Moreover, from now on i'm a supporter of Shadow, and I'm going to buy as much as I can. Even if the prices are high.
I finished. Now will you go away, and never come back ? Please? Pretty please ?

The mere fact that you extract that from all of this is even more absurd then you think im being!
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:05:09 PM

LongAndShort and Pookie...you did it!! You guys made me see the light and I dumped all of my coins. As moonchaser pointed out...I'm sure everyone did the same. Now I'm going to go over to invest all of my BTC into shadowcoin and head over to the shadowcoin thread where I can talk some real tech with an awesome community!  Grin

Ok guys, there's not much left to do here...let's get moving.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:07:02 PM

I'm treating you with the same respect you treat me. Stop talking about feelings and what not. You're in a tech forum, remember? But if you want free therapy so bad then fine. You obviously came from an abusive home or something. I'm guessing women ignore you and don't give you the time or appreciation that you deserve. So you come here and act like a monster.

Now tell me about how you're super rich and bang super models since you were 12. Or shit on me for going off topic. Point is we're all here waiting till November. Knowing that this is the waiting period. The quiet before the storm. Is hondo going to deliver, can he, will he? These are all unknowns and why the price is still low. You've gone from being a champion of truth to a butthurt person who is here out of spite because you feel disrespected? Get real.

You say it's impossible. Hondo say's he can do it. That's that. Nobody thinks otherwise. Nobody here has been tricked. We're all placing cheap bets with a high reward if it pays off.

Dont be a fool! This has nothing to do with any of that. Yet again here you are surprising me with the filth you manage to concoct out of a simple example of how toxic this community is. And how misleading you all are..I presented some issues and got bashed..its as simple as that so i'm still here replying to everyone who continues to avoid my point and bash me because you damn well deserve to be put on show for just how utterly pathetic you are being!
moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 11:07:49 PM

LongAndShort and Pookie...you did it!! You guys made me see the light and I dumped all of my coins. As moonchaser pointed out...I'm sure everyone did the same. Now I'm going to go over to invest all of my BTC into shadowcoin and head over to the shadowcoin thread where I can talk some real tech with an awesome community!  Grin

Ahahaha!
Amazing LongAndShort and Pookie, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see   Grin Grin

objectofawareness

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 11:09:16 PM

Damnit, it didn't work!

Pages: « 1 ... 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 [434] 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: