Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:55:05 PM

Here is my guess...  Coolstory, Pookie, LongandShort are the top three holders of SDC.  

I wont say bagholders because they probably bought in early (CS and Pookie are pretty bright guys, not sure about LongandShort)

They are trying hard to find a way to get more volume.

XST has the volume.  

So Troll XST hoping XST investors will dump and buy into SDC.  If they accomplish this it could mean Millions of dollars for them.

Bad news is that SDC zk-snarks is also "VAPORWARE" until they launch it and get a code audit.

I haven't brought up shadow i've stated you dev removed razorcoins copyright form the code and put his own and i stated stealthsend is vaporware because chandran sigs are not linkable you keep avoiding the fatc that this project is a fraud and has one feature that stands out sms relay and that does not justify the trust in him being able to magically somehow make stealthsend work the way he is proposing!

I'm interested in how you will yet again avoid that and turn it into something it is not! I have fact you have lies and paranoid guesses and im the unwell one here! mhm sounds fair!

Why is noon of you talking about the glaring obvious here..stealthsend is vaporware and the rest is fluff!

What do you think about BTCD and everything that they've accomplished so far? Do you think that coin is worth the price based on current development?

Again you avoid the topic of discussion with some weird irrelevant question or statement.

I don't have an opinion on that because it has nothing to do with anything i have brought up here!
I have not once tried to justify any market value! Mainly because they can and are all manipulated and don't usually correlate their true property value!

What i'm here doing is proving that this project is vaporware and that you are all clearly ignorant of that or are contributors to it because of the way you are trying to avoid the facts.
It's vaporware you're either condoning it or you are against it. If you are for it then you don't belong in this industry and must have missed the goal of its existence!

I knew you wouldn't answer that.  Wink All value for that coin is based on future developments.

~snip
and yours is vaporware! because it certainly isn't for sms relay which is all you have!

Thanks for pointing that out! Yes, we have sms relay, which BTCD doesn't even have. So, at the moment, XST has much more to offer than BTCD, which is priced way above XST. Go XST!  Grin

Are you kidding me stealthcoin has sms relay and thats it! everything else is done before and can be done. stealthsend is vaporware and stealthcoin will get abolished in place of a brand new chain that will be pow only and not pos..you literally have almost nothing but vaporware to look forward to here address it! why arn't you addressing it!

We have sms relay, plus some of the best anon features integrated into one coin, at present. If Hondo can pull off chandaran signatures, (which you claim is impossible) XST will be the best anon coin to use...period.

Your charitable intentions would be much better spent feeding the hungry, or battling other injustices in the world. Not spent bashing an alt-coin.

I'm starting to think that your really just after cheap coins, because you know that XST will blow up! Nobody would waste this much of their time repeating the same things over and over, unless there was a motive.  Cool You either feel threatened by XST or you want cheap coins...which one is it?  Cheesy

Please enlighten all of us... what are these annon features cause the only ones you have now are Stealth Adresses which the SHADOW DEV wrote and the TOR code you took from RZR and didnt give them copyright credits....SO what annon are u talking about exactly Huh

Shadowncoin and Razor are already dead, why do you want credits for any anyway? Just like Cloakcoin, credit still do nothing good.
no one is asking for credits are you capable? this conversation is about xst!

Talking to you would need another ball of tolerant. You're here crying for credits and now saying you don't need anymore?

Shadowcoin is dead take it or leave it, it's using ring signature which already used by Bytebit and Monero.

Were gonna be using Zero Knowledge another first in the Crypto Space... just like all of our projects

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:56:21 PM

Wanna know why Hondo wont answer to save all you from this Trolling because hes either A) gone left with the pump group... or B)Realizes that people have caught on to his vaporware and the fact that after 3 months he could only turn out copy and paste shitcoin and has no idea how to answer all these questions....He is most likely gone...  Just like your volume from BOB and just like bobs tech guy Coinada who was the senior member that used to hang around here and defend the coin and its tech..They left it in those gigantic dumps... but enjoy waiting and enjoy the butthurt...

This could be a sad but true fact  Embarrassed Dev has gone very silent through these massive dumps
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:58:18 PM

Wanna know why Hondo wont answer to save all you from this Trolling because hes either A) gone left with the pump group... or B)Realizes that people have caught on to his vaporware and the fact that after 3 months he could only turn out copy and paste shitcoin and has no idea how to answer all these questions....He is most likely gone...  Just like your volume from BOB and just like bobs tech guy Coinada who was the senior member that used to hang around here and defend the coin and its tech..They left it in those gigantic dumps... but enjoy waiting and enjoy the butthurt...

This could be a sad but true fact  Embarrassed Dev has gone very silent through these massive dumps

As we have stated many times, this team does not respond to trolling or misleading accusations.  

If anyone from the community has any valid questions that are not framed in an accusatory tone, please feel free to post them and someone from the team will respond to them as we have every reasonable question in the past.

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:58:50 PM

Here is my guess...  Coolstory, Pookie, LongandShort are the top three holders of SDC.  

I wont say bagholders because they probably bought in early (CS and Pookie are pretty bright guys, not sure about LongandShort)

XST has the volume.  

So Troll XST hoping XST investors will dump and buy into SDC.  If they accomplish this it could mean Millions of dollars for them.

Bad news is that SDC zk-snarks is also "VAPORWARE" until they launch it and get a code audit.

I haven't brought up shadow i've stated you dev removed razorcoins copyright form the code and put his own and i stated stealthsend is vaporware because chandran sigs are not linkable you keep avoiding the fatc that this project is a fraud and has one feature that stands out sms relay and that does not justify the trust in him being able to magically somehow make stealthsend work the way he is proposing!

I'm interested in how you will yet again avoid that and turn it into something it is not! I have fact you have lies and paranoid guesses and im the unwell one here! mhm sounds fair!

Why is noon of you talking about the glaring obvious here..stealthsend is vaporware and the rest is fluff!

What do you think about BTCD and everything that they've accomplished so far? Do you think that coin is worth the price based on current development?

Again you avoid the topic of discussion with some weird irrelevant question or statement.

I don't have an opinion on that because it has nothing to do with anything i have brought up here!
I have not once tried to justify any market value! Mainly because they can and are all manipulated and don't usually correlate their true property value!

What i'm here doing is proving that this project is vaporware and that you are all clearly ignorant of that or are contributors to it because of the way you are trying to avoid the facts.
It's vaporware you're either condoning it or you are against it. If you are for it then you don't belong in this industry and must have missed the goal of its existence!

I knew you wouldn't answer that.  Wink All value for that coin is based on future developments.

~snip
and yours is vaporware! because it certainly isn't for sms relay which is all you have!

Thanks for pointing that out! Yes, we have sms relay, which BTCD doesn't even have. So, at the moment, XST has much more to offer than BTCD, which is priced way above XST. Go XST!  Grin

Are you kidding me stealthcoin has sms relay and thats it! everything else is done before and can be done. stealthsend is vaporware and stealthcoin will get abolished in place of a brand new chain that will be pow only and not pos..you literally have almost nothing but vaporware to look forward to here address it! why arn't you addressing it!

We have sms relay, plus some of the best anon features integrated into one coin, at present. If Hondo can pull off chandaran signatures, (which you claim is impossible) XST will be the best anon coin to use...period.

Your charitable intentions would be much better spent feeding the hungry, or battling other injustices in the world. Not spent bashing an alt-coin.

I'm starting to think that your really just after cheap coins, because you know that XST will blow up! Nobody would waste this much of their time repeating the same things over and over, unless there was a motive.  Cool You either feel threatened by XST or you want cheap coins...which one is it?  Cheesy

Please enlighten all of us... what are these annon features cause the only ones you have now are Stealth Adresses which the SHADOW DEV wrote and the TOR code you took from RZR and didnt give them copyright credits....SO what annon are u talking about exactly Huh

Shadowncoin and Razor are already dead, why do you want credits for any anyway? Just like Cloakcoin, credit still do nothing good.

Talking to you would need another ball of tolerant. You're here crying for credits and now saying you don't need anymore?

Shadowcoin is dead take it or leave it, it's using ring signature which already used by Bytebit and Monero.

Were gonna be using Zero Knowledge another first in the Crypto Space... just like all of our projects

Zero Knoledge with ring signature and zero whale is interest with your shit dying coin. All I see bagholders go to other threads and ride their wave.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:59:22 PM

Wanna know why Hondo wont answer to save all you from this Trolling because hes either A) gone left with the pump group... or B)Realizes that people have caught on to his vaporware and the fact that after 3 months he could only turn out copy and paste shitcoin and has no idea how to answer all these questions....He is most likely gone...  Just like your volume from BOB and just like bobs tech guy Coinada who was the senior member that used to hang around here and defend the coin and its tech..They left it in those gigantic dumps... but enjoy waiting and enjoy the butthurt...

Hondo is a tech guy. He only updates here when it has something to do with tech. The price will go up and down...look at Bitcoin. Welcome to crypto.
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:59:58 PM

ZK-snarks It ends all annon debate.... Even those high up in the Bitcoin world recognize this as the answer to the annon debate
https://eprint.iacr.org/2013/879.pdf

deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:00:11 PM

Bullshit and shameless FUD I'm in the stealthcoin slackchat and ALL devs are accounted for and working hard. smh.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:00:26 PM

This could be a sad but true fact  Embarrassed Dev has gone very silent through these massive dumps

I don't think its fair to assume what he is doing is out of malice or hiding but his community is what stinks this place is a quagmire of uneducated putrid individuals commenting on things far beyond their understanding so they have to attack our mental health and motive! when we are quite clear! stealthsend is vaporware because it is not doable stealthcoin is to be abolished in place of some vaporware thats not doable and a pow chain with a 6 minute blockchain..am i missing something here thats a terrible combo! I feel sorry for the good ones here!
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:03:14 PM

We should be worried about this  Huh
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:04:13 PM

XST has the volume.  

~snip

Zero Knoledge with ring signature and zero whale is interest with your shit dying coin. All I see bagholders go to other threads and ride their wave.

Stop quoting other people you sound incompetent. Its better to let people think you are stupid then to post here and remove all of the doubt!! you have no clue what you are talking about and are really making the rest of the xst crowd look completely incompetent which imo right now is not a huge feat in itself!
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:05:23 PM

XST has the volume.  

~snip

What waves you retard? the downward waves.... in this downtrend you all are stuck in

You said downtrend two days ago when XST at 7k and it's now 8k.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:05:29 PM

We should be worried about this  Huh

Agreed it should be a concern that people are asking about thats for sure! no one here is which is making them seem irresponsible!
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:05:56 PM

This could be a sad but true fact  Embarrassed Dev has gone very silent through these massive dumps

I don't think its fair to assume what he is doing is out of malice or hiding but his community is what stinks this place is a quagmire of uneducated putrid individuals commenting on things far beyond their understanding so they have to attack our mental health and motive! when we are quite clear! stealthsend is vaporware because it is not doable stealthcoin is to be abolished in place of some vaporware thats not doable and a pow chain with a 6 minute blockchain..am i missing something here thats a terrible combo! I feel sorry for the good ones here!

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:08:17 PM

its true though erok show me otherwise prove to me that i haven't been received in such a putrid maner! prove to me no one that comes here doesn't..even your graphics on them say warm welcoming community thats another fluff feature thats not true
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:08:56 PM

XST has the volume.  

~snip

What waves you retard? the downward waves.... in this downtrend you all are stuck in

You said downtrend two days ago when XST at 7k and it's now 8k.

Jesus christ dude do u understand how a down trned works... It doenst just go down down down, you really have made yourself look like a moron.... You have Lower Highs and lower lows..... thats a downtrend my friend.... and see how the chart is angled down? You seriously shouldnt be trading if you cant see a blantant downtrend in front of you...

You said downtrend two days ago when XST at 7k and it's now 8k, deal with it. No other comment and you shouldn't make another nonsense comment. How about showdowncoin chart, eh?
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:09:58 PM

What is your goal here? Apparently, you have all of the free time in the world to stay in this thread. What is it that your wanting to get out of this? 
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:13:46 PM

its true though erok show me otherwise prove to me that i haven't been received in such a putrid maner! prove to me no one that comes here doesn't..even your graphics on them say warm welcoming community thats another fluff feature thats not true
It just doesn't matter. You coming here and trying to dump shit with a shadow signature does nothing but hurt both coins. Same for all the fudders crossing over to SDC from here. I am invested in both coins as well as PND and SONIC (more in SDC) because as a community this is all about the endgame right? Hedge your risks with others that have similar goals. May the best man win. And if people are stealing tech then they won't be able to fix it when it breaks and will resolve it's self. Now stop pulling your sister's hair or I will turn this fuckin bus around right now!

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:15:13 PM

Wanna know why Hondo wont answer to save all you from this Trolling because hes either A) gone left with the pump group... or B)Realizes that people have caught on to his vaporware and the fact that after 3 months he could only turn out copy and paste shitcoin and has no idea how to answer all these questions....He is most likely gone...  Just like your volume from BOB and just like bobs tech guy Coinada who was the senior member that used to hang around here and defend the coin and its tech..They left it in those gigantic dumps... but enjoy waiting and enjoy the butthurt...

What is your goal here? Apparently, you have all of the free time in the world to stay in this thread. What is it that your wanting to get out of this? 

I thought that has been cleared up with the amount of times i've said it to you but i guess your're a bit slow so ill spell it out again. Because you seem to be spending the same amount of time responding to me with garbage. I think you need to look at yourself harder and stop projecting your stench onto me.

I longandshort want a mature open discussion with regards to razorcoins copyright removal and the fact that chandran signatures are not linkable or traceable making stealthsend proposal vaporware!

These are questions any sane person would ask given the facts which i have laid our about 100 times in all different ways here and have been met with utter filth! From a community who dosn't seem to care that this project is smoke and mirrors! nor address it with proper discussion and without wild accusations and attacks

I really thought its been that clear but i guess 100 posts later you are still asking the same stupid question wondering why im still here! shame on you
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:17:51 PM

It just doesn't matter. You coming here and trying to dump shit with a shadow signature does nothing but hurt both coins. Same for all the fudders crossing over to SDC from here. I am invested in both coins as well as PND and SONIC (more in SDC) because as a community this is all about the endgame right? Hedge your risks with others that have similar goals. May the best man win. And if people are stealing tech then they won't be able to fix it when it breaks and will resolve it's self. Now stop pulling your sister's hair or I will turn this fuckin bus around right now!

This has nothing to do with shadow..having a sig does not make me any less rightful to ask and talk about such things without being labeled the way i have been done here y'all a pack of filthy little children and the fact you still are trying to link shadow to what i have been saying sickens me are you really that desne!?

Stop making this about that coin or any coin other then xst be it i like shadow litecoin bitcoin or whatever you are pathetic to continue to use that as any kind of logic! this coin is fluff and vaporware why arnt you asking these things the facts are there! what is wrong with you!?
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:19:55 PM

I thought that has been cleared up with the amount of times i've said it to you but i guess your're a bit slow so ill spell it out again. Because you seem to be spending the same amount of time responding to me with garbage. I think you need to look at yourself harder and stop projecting your stench onto me.

I longandshort want a mature open discussion with regards to razorcoins copyright removal and the fact that chandran signatures are not linkable or traceable making stealthsend proposal vaporware!

These are questions any sane person would ask given the facts which i have laid our about 100 times in all different ways here and have been met with utter filth! From a community who dosn't seem to care that this project is smoke and mirrors! nor address it with proper discussion and without wild accusations and attacks

I really thought its been that clear but i guess 100 posts later you are still asking the same stupid question wondering why im still here! shame on you

You see most of us here have problem believing in you because your proof, source and fact is just coming out your ass with no hard evident. What I considered is just your opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: