Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:57:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 10:32:36 PM

Anyone else think its hilarious that long and short has contributed about 100 pages of rubbish to this thread, more pages than shadowcoins entire thread?

Pathetic.
He is an aggressive piece of shit with no life. No matter what you tell him he keeps bugging people.
A human toilet  that won't leave unless forced.
He doesn't really want anything, but i guess is the only place in his pathetic life where he gets some attention.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:34:15 PM

traceable: it has to be traceable, so you have like a public tag, otherwise the same ringsignature could just be created again, and they could double spend

linkable (in the context of ring sigs) seems to mean that the same tag can't be used twice in the same ring. Traceable means the tag can't be used twice regardless of the keys in the ring

Dingaling: do you think the devs haven't read the cryptonote whitepaper in detail?

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
GStealthCoin

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:34:28 PM

For every long and short quote am going to repost his rubbish in shadow coin 5 fold. I have started already. We have a lot of content. He could make 50 more posts and I could still do that.

What a moron.

# I am not part of the official StealthCoin Team. Just a community member.
tx42

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:35:05 PM

Anyone else think its hilarious that long and short has contributed about 100 pages of rubbish to this thread, more pages than shadowcoins entire thread?

That's because he is a closet XST investor.

tx42

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:35:46 PM

For every long and short quote am going to repost his rubbish in shadow coin 5 fold. I have started already. We have a lot of content. He could make 50 more posts and I could still do that.

What a moron.

It will get deleted. The shadow dev is an insecure snakeoil salesman.

risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:36:32 PM

Pathetic.

Yes & he re-negged on the peace agreement while I was sleeping. WTF???
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:38:14 PM

Pathetic.
He is an aggressive piece of shit with no life. No matter what you tell him he keeps bugging people.
He doesn't really want anything, but i guess is the only place in his pathetic life where he gets some attention.

Your right...he's getting attention and that's all he wants. In a way...he's won...because we're acknowledging him.

You would think someone as successful as himself (retiring at 24...like he claims...lol  Roll Eyes) would have much better things to do than waste all of his time bashing an up-and-coming alt-coin. Hold on........is this really Bill Gates?  Shocked
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:38:45 PM

What a moron.
That is not threat you would only be making more of a fool of yourself!
Why would you do that..it only proves how childish you are i'm not talking about shadow at all..if you come to that thread and have claims that are factual and worth looking at then yeah go ahead but if its to attack me then you may as well go to the litecoin forum and post there and also the bitcoin section of this forum also you might want to go to primecoin and peercoin too!..idiot are you really that pathetic..(rhetorical question).
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:39:10 PM

Pathetic.

+1

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:39:37 PM

Pathetic.

When factual claims are rubish and attacking ones mental health and avoiding the topic completely is not rubish you have to know that you are in need of some help!

Fact is you guys know you are on a hot steaming pile of shit lets talk about it you are in control you can change this you rely too heavily on one person to bring about a payday i'm telling you he cant and any other crptographer will tell you the same get one in here to talk about it or stop replying to me you just add to the nasty stench you are just adding to the problem!

When someone is mature and trying to talk about things in a mature way and gets abused like i have in here called the crazy one then you have to wonder what kind of future does this coin have...

Please remove welcoming community form your graphics its another false and misleading advertisement adding only to the long list of things set to fail in here!!

risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:40:55 PM

@LongAndShort

Your verbosity in this thread is gross, and this will hopefully be the only time I break my rule about engaging trolls.

Your posts range in grammatical quality, from unintelligible to semi-literate.

Therefor your account is managed by various parties

Therefor you (all of you) are not trustworthy

Goodbye Long & Short

Is that you demonstrating the contrast between my factual evidence to backup my claims vs the wild assumptions and attacks received by me?

in laymans terms is that you showing what anther topic diversion looks like

No. It is me stating that I don't trust either you or your illierate friend who would have answered unintelligibly if I had posted this comment a few hours from now when his shift starts.

GTFO!

Its me, im dyslexic and mostly illiterate. I left school at 14 and retired at 24 quite similar to most major ceo Richard Branson ect ect . So sure take what you can get and continue to avoid the point completely you only look the fool not me.

I mean, even i know what this tech represents. my claims are not "bullshit"  They are very real and to anyone who knows about it sees the explanation in what i've been stating all along

I've spelt it out now run along and learn what it means. Chandran signatures are not linkable/tracaeble in the principal that hondo is implying.

Its that simple yet you deny it! because you don't understand. Thats not my fault its kinda cutting edge tech you just need to step back and look at the facts they are overwhelming to the point this is a doomed to fail project. There seems to be no hope for this community with this level of ignorance! somebody with some sense please speak up.

What?Huh
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:41:39 PM

GStealthCoin

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:42:06 PM

@LongAndShort

Your verbosity in this thread is gross, and this will hopefully be the only time I break my rule about engaging trolls.

Goodbye Long & Short

Is that you demonstrating the contrast between my factual evidence to backup my claims vs the wild assumptions and attacks received by me?

No. It is me stating that I don't trust either you or your illierate friend who would have answered unintelligibly if I had posted this comment a few hours from now when his shift starts.

GTFO!

Its me, im dyslexic and mostly illiterate. I left school at 14 and retired at 24 quite similar to most major ceo Richard Branson ect ect . So sure take what you can get and continue to avoid the point completely you only look the fool not me.

I mean, even i know what this tech represents. my claims are not "bullshit"  They are very real and to anyone who knows about it sees the explanation in what i've been stating all along

I've spelt it out now run along and learn what it means. Chandran signatures are not linkable/tracaeble in the principal that hondo is implying.

Its that simple yet you deny it! because you don't understand. Thats not my fault its kinda cutting edge tech you just need to step back and look at the facts they are overwhelming to the point this is a doomed to fail project. There seems to be no hope for this community with this level of ignorance! somebody with some sense please speak up.

What?Huh

Ha ha ha... This made me laugh so hard! It all makes sense now Smiley

moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 10:42:14 PM

Pathetic.

Your right...he's getting attention and that's all he wants. In a way...he's won...because we're acknowledging him.

You would think someone as successful as himself (retiring at 24...like he claims...lol  Roll Eyes) would have much better things to do than waste all of his time bashing an up-and-coming alt-coin. Hold on........is this really Bill Gates?  Shocked
I think he was already retarded at 24, and he got his pension for mentally disabled people. I think this is what he meant.  Grin

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Jordan23

Activity: 382
Merit: 311

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:42:42 PM

Pathetic.
A human toilet  that won't leave unless forced.

I'll bet LongandShort 100 BTC he cant prove even $100K in wealth. Let's play. I'll post my public address and move .00001234 to his wallet at a specific time he gives. He's broke and lives with his mom.
Solidsmart

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

WHATS UP with XST?? no volume,no sales,and low !
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:44:07 PM

@LongAndShort

Goodbye Long & Short

GTFO!

What?Huh

That's why I've been offering him my medication... he says he doesn't need it HAHAHA!!!!!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:44:12 PM

Pathetic.

id prefer you stop enabling me to reply to you, pointing out how pathetic you are being. If your community didn't bash every person that comes in here bringing up things you don't understand and or don't like then you wouldn't be here dealing with me right now.

I keep saying to you why don't you just have a mature discussion about this instead of the putrid dribble you insist on delivering in every post you have! Becuase you cant? Fine then stop talking to me or about me and life will be rosy for you because you wont come out looking like a foolish child!
GStealthCoin

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:44:23 PM

@LongAndShort

Goodbye Long & Short

GTFO!

What?Huh

To be clear, an illiterate, uneducated person is trying to explain maths to us. I am so happy to hear this.

Forbet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:45:39 PM

This is what fud crews do. This is why they work so diligently day in and day out. It's not because they're good guys. Its not because they care about crypto. It's because of money. Stealthsend is attempting to do what other's say can't be done. Some of us bought in because if it can be done then this coin is going to be in the top 10. That is our choice, that is our right. Hondo is competent. The SMS feature was highly praised by Dan Metcalf himself. Our dev has used code from other coins. He also gives out code to other coins. Our dev is busy working. He doesn't have time to come in here and argue. If you want to buy then buy. If you want to sell then sell.

Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: