Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 499 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XST] Stealth-Coin.com | Tor | StealthText, World's first anonymous SMS Tx!  (Read 748500 times)
xtent

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:15:11 AM

Damn I blew off Stealthcoin and I'm kicking myself. After reading the whitepaper and seeing all the good stuff coming down the pipe, this is a for sure winner!! I had to buy in high but I feel confident that the only way is UP. I shall HODL and in the mean time im trying to get as much as I can. Great work devs!!

I think you are still in at a good time, it is the calm before the storm.
Sunday you should be quite happy you jumped in.

I have been in since 400 sat, still not tempted to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:31:07 AM

I did a research on the internet and found something interesting. The name Hondo meaning "Warrior, Fighter".

Hondo is definitely a fighter in our life, using his talented programming skills he is trying to give people hope for a better future which will be government resistant. If Hondo succeeds he will shine forever as an angel of the lord who came to rescue us from the demon that is called "government".

My beloved Cyprus suffers from the demon called "government" every day with stealing our bank deposits and setting inhuman and strict rules to our lives.

So I would like to take a minute and thank Hondo for all the hard work and effort that he is paying out.

And also the stealthcoin devs participating in all this.
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:39:51 AM

I did a research on the internet and found something interesting. The name Hondo meaning "Warrior, Fighter".

Hondo is definitely a fighter in our life, using his talented programming skills he is trying to give people hope for a better future which will be government resistant. If Hondo succeeds he will shine forever as an angel of the lord who came to rescue us from the demon that is called "government".

My beloved Cyprus suffers from the demon called "government" every day with stealing our bank deposits and setting inhuman and strict rules to our lives.

So I would like to take a minute and thank Hondo for all the hard work and effort that he is paying out.

And also the stealthcoin devs participating in all this.

Amen to that, brother! Cyprus has been hit hard & the globalists continue financially raping more & more countries. A currency such as SteathCoin, which can be used functionally under the radar is in high demand all over the world!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:43:17 AM

Looks like Bob and his goonies are out of the market now - I assume that was the final dump.  We can all get on now with how groundbreaking this coin is and let the price adjust accordingly to DRK coin levels and beyond!

+1

We can only thank to Bob and his customers by promoting our coin.
It was the only thing missing here. Makes it known.
Is now in the hands of the community and this amazing dev team.
Thanks Bob and friends.
Sorry for my English.

I don't know this "Bob"

Bob who?

I'm not FUDing btw, I hold a bunch of these, but am tierd of pump & dump bullshit. This coin can do well without manipulation.

Agreed, look at what's being developed here, anon transactions through text message. Shocked

It's true... StealthCoin is WAY ahead of many anonymous coins  & our dev (as well as well as his team) is on the ball! StealthCoin stands on it's own via innovation, community, development... the list goes on. I've been biting my tongue for a day or so, but I had to shake the rotten apples out of the tree. I gotta give 'em credit for promoting us, but StealthCoin stands on it's own. The proof is in the bloody pudding. We are the future of anonymous transactions... & Bob & his whales can go pound sand! Do not panic sell if him & his idiot crew dumps. This mentality has fucked up a lot of decent coins. When they dump I'll buy more. Him & his team of circus clowns want to make a quick buck... but the bastard can't mess with our coin... it's the real bloody deal!
By the way it seems a few others on this list have been hitting our forum.

I dont agree with you dude.
In our case, Bob and his friends helped a lot.
We needed this promotion that happened and their departure will not bring down the value of stealthcoin. As you said this isn't a pump&dump coin.
In our case it wasn't manipulation was promotion
I am very grateful to them
Solidchance

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:49:26 AM

Looks like Bob and his goonies are out of the market now - I assume that was the final dump.  We can all get on now with how groundbreaking this coin is and let the price adjust accordingly to DRK coin levels and beyond!

+1

Thanks Bob and friends.
Sorry for my English.

I don't know this "Bob"

Bob who?

I'm not FUDing btw, I hold a bunch of these, but am tierd of pump & dump bullshit. This coin can do well without manipulation.

Agreed, look at what's being developed here, anon transactions through text message. Shocked

It's true... StealthCoin is WAY ahead of many anonymous coins  & our dev (as well as well as his team) is on the ball! StealthCoin stands on it's own via innovation, community, development... the list goes on. I've been biting my tongue for a day or so, but I had to shake the rotten apples out of the tree. I gotta give 'em credit for promoting us, but StealthCoin stands on it's own. The proof is in the bloody pudding. We are the future of anonymous transactions... & Bob & his whales can go pound sand! Do not panic sell if him & his idiot crew dumps. This mentality has fucked up a lot of decent coins. When they dump I'll buy more. Him & his team of circus clowns want to make a quick buck... but the bastard can't mess with our coin... it's the real bloody deal!

We needed this promotion that happened and their departure will not bring down the value of stealthcoin. As you said this isn't a pump&dump coin.

Its free promotion, without those groups I would have never even given thought to Stealth. Its like I found a needle in the hay stack! Smiley
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:58:41 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 03:12:35 AM by risefromtheashes74

+1

Thanks Bob and friends.
Sorry for my English.

I don't know this "Bob"

Bob who?

We do agree in many aspects.
" I gotta give 'em credit for promoting us, but StealthCoin stands on it's own." - self quote
I also advised not to panic sell when they dump. Holding on & buying more on the dips will make us stronger.
It's the principles & tactics that I don't agree with. I don't want to make too much a fuss about it. I'm about awareness & transparency.
That's all.
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:11:49 AM

Looks like Bob and his goonies are out of the market now - I assume that was the final dump.  We can all get on now with how groundbreaking this coin is and let the price adjust accordingly to DRK coin levels and beyond!

+1

Thanks Bob and friends.
Sorry for my English.

I don't know this "Bob"

Bob who?

It's true... StealthCoin is WAY ahead of many anonymous coins  & our dev (as well as well as his team) is on the ball! StealthCoin stands on it's own via innovation, community, development... the list goes on. I've been biting my tongue for a day or so, but I had to shake the rotten apples out of the tree. I gotta give 'em credit for promoting us, but StealthCoin stands on it's own. The proof is in the bloody pudding. We are the future of anonymous transactions... & Bob & his whales can go pound sand! Do not panic sell if him & his idiot crew dumps. This mentality has fucked up a lot of decent coins. When they dump I'll buy more. Him & his team of circus clowns want to make a quick buck... but the bastard can't mess with our coin... it's the real bloody deal!

" I gotta give 'em credit for promoting us, but StealthCoin stands on it's own." - self quote
I also advised not to panic sell when they dump. Holding on & buying more on the dips will make us stronger.
It's the principles & tactics that I don't agree with. I don't want to make too much a fuss about it. I'm just about awareness & transparency.
That's all.

I feel ya.

It was good to get the promotion, but they most likely don't care about the long-term success of the coin. XST is no different from Cloak, Shadow, or whatever coin they choose to pump and dump to make a quick profit.
When the dumps happen, those that believe in the long-term value of this coin should hold strong and pick up those cheap coins.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:14:36 AM

Looks like Bob and his goonies are out of the market now - I assume that was the final dump.  We can all get on now with how groundbreaking this coin is and let the price adjust accordingly to DRK coin levels and beyond!

+1

Thanks Bob and friends.
Sorry for my English.

I don't know this "Bob"

Bob who?

It's true... StealthCoin is WAY ahead of many anonymous coins  & our dev (as well as well as his team) is on the ball! StealthCoin stands on it's own via innovation, community, development... the list goes on. I've been biting my tongue for a day or so, but I had to shake the rotten apples out of the tree. I gotta give 'em credit for promoting us, but StealthCoin stands on it's own. The proof is in the bloody pudding. We are the future of anonymous transactions... & Bob & his whales can go pound sand! Do not panic sell if him & his idiot crew dumps. This mentality has fucked up a lot of decent coins. When they dump I'll buy more. Him & his team of circus clowns want to make a quick buck... but the bastard can't mess with our coin... it's the real bloody deal!

It's the principles & tactics that I don't agree with. I don't want to make too much a fuss about it. I'm just about awareness & transparency.
That's all.

I feel ya.

It was good to get the promotion, but they most likely don't care about the long-term success of the coin. XST is no different from Cloak, Shadow, or whatever coin they choose to pump and dump to make a quick profit.
When the dumps happen, those that believe in the long-term value of this coin should hold strong and pick up those cheap coins.

We are on the same page, my friend!  Smiley
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:30:03 AM

Don't miss the train!

I feel another pump is coming!
AltcoinsMessiah

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:34:51 AM

What gives you that feeling?
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:39:09 AM

They try to dump then scoops up all the cheap coins. Also the volume spike speak for itself.
mybabyin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:45:29 AM

Don't dump your coin.This is a good coin that can compete with BTCD.It's never too late to buy
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:47:32 AM

Ride the waves, dudes!
Now that we are aware, the PNDers can't do a thing to us.
Plus we know who at least some of them are.

http://www.soundconvictions.com/Portals/188973/images/straight-edge-punk-crowd-surfing.jpg
objectofawareness

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:51:34 AM

What gives you that feeling?

If you look at the market history on Bittrex, you'll notice multiple consecutive buys of 20 XST that are pushing the price up. It's being pumped right now.

When it get's to around 7000, there will probably be some dumps, but maybe we'll see 8000 soon.

I think the first milestone for price will be getting to 10,000.
xtent

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:02:32 AM

Don't dump your coin.This is a good coin that can compete with BTCD.It's never too late to buy

Congrats you made my, Idiot of the Month list, and it is only a 6 days in to September.
While I hold this coin and think it will go higher, the level you are speaking of is beyond what this coin can do.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:14:50 AM

Congrats you made my, Idiot of the Month list, and it is only a 6 days in to September.
While I hold this coin and think it will go higher, the level you are speaking of is beyond what this coin can do.

Why is that?
xtent

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:18:38 AM

Why is that?

Are you serious?
While I hold a shitload of this coin, I do not see BTCD level in the future.
Yes it is still undervalued but let's be realistic, bitcoindark is about to change the way many coins currently work regardless of anon features.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:24:59 AM

Why is that?

Are you serious?
Yes it is still undervalued but let's be realistic, bitcoindark is about to change the way many coins currently work regardless of anon features.

These are opinions, not facts.
objectofawareness

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:26:05 AM

Why is that?

Are you serious?

BTCD has less than 1,200,000 coins. We're at over 20 million here, so yeah...we won't be seeing those prices anytime soon.

BTCD's price at the moment is a pump. IMO, I think it's like Cloak...just smoke and mirrors. At the end of the day, all of those ideas sound really good...but they won't come to be.

XST has a good chance of being used in markets, which will give it more than just speculative value. I've yet to see a more professional...down to earth...goal driven team...then what I see here.

I'm not hating on BTCD, and wish it well, but we'll talk about how awesome it is after everything is implemented.
xtent

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 05:34:03 AM

Why is that?

Are you serious?

These are opinions, not facts.

Which part is just opinions?
Please point them out, and I will do my best to back it with a fact.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 499 »
  Print  

Jump to: